DJ. MC. Lighting. Photo Booth.

AJDJ Services is a full entertainment company, providing DJ & MC services, lighting, photo booth, etc. Juan is the owner and one of the DJs. He also has a team of highly skilled and extremely experienced professionals who provide DJ & MC services, photography, and photo booths. They all pride themselves on personalizing services to you and your big day. They work one-on-one with you to ensure things go smoothly and are fun for you and your guests!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving MD, VA, DC, PA, WV
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jennifer M

Juan and Stacy are amazing! Not only did they deejay/MC my wedding reception and do an outstanding job working with me to pick just the right music, Stacy was also my wedding coordinator and kept everything running smoothly the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend them,... Read More they were so easy and fun to work with and made my wedding day completely stress free -- it may sound like an exaggeration, but it's not, they were simply the best!

2017-10-11T10:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We soooo enjoyed your wedding. Your guests were really lovely and fun. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sarah B

Polished, perfectly run. Had an amazing time. Incorporated all of our requests with some great other song choices. Can't wait to have a big anniversary party so we can work with them again!

2017-10-19T14:10:29 Response from the vendor

An anniversary party would be cool, we're definitely info for that! Glad you had fun, and thanks for your kind words.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Chris C

The Stacy and Juan worked our wedding dinner and reception and we had a blast with them. Juan even helped mic up our minister during for our ceremony as he was setting up! Stacy was on the ball getting myself , my wife, and the bridal party ready for entrance, dances, toasts and... Read More cake events. She kept it on time and efficient. Their efforts and focus definitely showed during our big day.

2017-10-14T10:42:11 Response from the vendor

We had such fun with you guys! And your venue was so cool, definitely. Thank you for your kind words, we're glad you had fun!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Colleen D

AJ was amazing to work with. He was so professional and could read the energy and social cues of the crowd. He played a great mix of music, some of which we suggested and others that he thought would go well together. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Andy Z

Juan and Stacy were very easy to work with in advance of our event. Their services were competitively priced. They had never been to our venue before, and Juan came ahead of time to look at the set up. The sound was good throughout the ceremony and reception. We requested almost... Read More every song that was played through their online form, which was what we wanted. A few hiccups - the same song was played twice during dinner a few minutes apart. We were a bit frustrated that Stacy was in the back at times when we wanted to her to be on hand to make logistical announcements on the dance floor (these were items that came up through the night, so we were not able to plan ahead for them). On the other hand, we had wanted to avoid the "obnoxious wedding MC", and she definitely was not obnoxious or overly present. The focus was very much on the music and the dancing, as we wanted it to be. I would just recommend being clear about where you would like her to be during the event.

2017-10-27T17:09:58 Response from the vendor

We so enjoyed your wedding and the venue that you selected, especially it's indoor and outdoor options! Unfortunately, due to space in the reception, the DJ booth was stationed upstairs (up a beautiful, grand staircase!). We agree that Stacy was upstairs a lot when not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 hannah k

Juan and Stacy make a great team and delivered their services with professionalism and personality! They provided a wide array of songs, the trendy, the classics, and just about anything we wanted to fit our style. It was so worth it having a good DJ because the reception was a... Read More huge hit and everyone seemed to have a blast! My husband and I will remember it always. I highly recommend AJDJ!

2017-10-19T11:00:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We will always remember your wedding also!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sofia S

AJDJ services was great! They met with us face to face when we reached out and brought us a little gift. There was a mistake in booking when we reserved them, and they double booked us with another wedding. However they were quick to let us know and try to accommodate our needs.... Read More They set us up with a new DJ who we loved as well. Angie did a really good job right along with Francisco. They listened to what we wanted (mix of 90s, 2000s, rock, hip hop, latin music and toward the end more EDM/mash-ups. It was so much fun and all our guests said they loved the music after the wedding!! They met with us 3-4 times via video chat to go over the timeline about 1 month before the wedding. Could not be happier!

2017-10-16T10:20:10 Response from the vendor

That's awesome! It was a real pleasure, we enjoyed working with you, and Angela had a blast! I'm so happy to hear about your positive experience. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 WALTER B

Stacy and Juan were fantastic and made our night that much more enjoyable. From the planning process to the reception totally stress free!

2017-10-06T21:16:50 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Darci R

The DJ and announcer were awesome! Very professional - did a site visit before the wedding to make sure they would have everything they needed. They had everyone up dancing from the first song until the end. Guests are still talking about how great the DJ was. They helped... Read More make the wedding a fantastic event!

2017-10-04T12:25:58 Response from the vendor

We love what we do, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Taylor H

AJDJ was absolutely fantastic. They were organized, professional, and most importantly, the music was great. Everyone was raving about the music after our ceremony. I highly recommend AJDJ!

2017-09-29T15:15:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure helping make your big day memorable!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Emily O

From the moment we meet Juan and Stacy, my husband and I knew we wanted them to MC and DJ our wedding. They drove all the way from Maryland to our apartment in Virginia for the interview, and were very personable. We could tell they both truly love what they do. We got married... Read More at the Ronald Reagan Building and a few weeks before the wedding, they took the time to visit the venue to make sure they know exactly where to enter the building, and where/how much time would be required to set up. Throughout our planning they were both super responsive and flexible with any requests we had. They were also completely fine in taking the lead in figuring the music mix - aside from our few "must play" requests, they took the lead on most of the choices. The day of the wedding, we received many compliments from our guests about the great tunes. Everyone was very happy with the music, and we couldn’t stop dancing - they did a phenomenal job! Stacy did a fabulous job in making sure everything was on schedule and our timeline was understood by the venue and vendors. They are both great people to work with and we HIGHLY recommend having Juan and Stacy as your DJ and MC for your big day! We can’t thank them enough for how much they helped to make our day special.

2017-10-04T12:28:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We had such a great time at your wedding! You picked a beautiful venue, had wonderful family and friends, and we were honored to play a part in your big day!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jessica C

As a planner, it's important for me to work with vendors that are responsive, professional, and fun! Juan and Stacy were all those things and more! I was so impressed with their flexibility throughout the planning process. Stacy was a great MC! I was also fascinated with Juan's... Read More ability to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire reception. Thank you both for making the ceremony and reception amazing. I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

2017-10-06T21:17:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks! Very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kelsey R

AJDJ was absolutely amazing. SO many people from our wedding have commented how the music and dancing made the wedding the best they'd been to. They were so easy to work with and had everything we asked for and more.

2017-10-04T12:28:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Marilyn H

The 5 stars go to Stacy only. She is such a great communicator, very understanding and super professional. She was one of the best vendors I liked working with.

2017-03-07T12:02:44 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your kind comments! We wish you all the best in your married life together.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Christine L

Stacy and Juan are the best!!! They both DJ'd and MC'd the reception, and they provided the uplighting (which came out beautifully). They were extremely professional and highly organized. Not only did they do an excellent job at being the DJ and MC, but they went above and... Read More beyond and were more helpful with planning the wedding and running the show than I ever could have asked for. They met with my husband and I before we contracted with them and gave us an overview of their services. Their on-line tools for planning the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were very helpful and made it much easier to select which songs we wanted and didn't want. For many of the songs, we looked to their top 10, 50, or 100 lists for ideas. I also really appreciated how on the ball, organized, and reliable they were. They did a venue visit beforehand, they arrived super early the day of the wedding to get things in order, they MC'd the reception to perfection and were incredibly helpful to me and the wedding party. Everyone at the reception danced and had a great time. The music was one of the biggest compliments I got about the wedding! And the icing on the cake is that they are great people and were truly a joy to work with.

2016-11-08T09:53:25 Response from the vendor

We're glad you had a great time! The lighting enhanced your venue and came out really nice, so we're happy you liked it. Thank you - you were so fun to work with!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Allison J

AJDJ provided great services for our wedding. Stacy and Juan were professional and courteous. They were flexible with our requests, miked our officiant for the ceremony, and helped provide sound for the musicians who provided live music for the ceremony. Stacy was also very... Read More helpful in providing suggestions for our timeline and kept the reception on track. Juan provided lots of fun music to dance to and people in general had a lot of fun on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend AJDJ Services to anyone planning a wedding.

2016-09-29T15:41:07 Response from the vendor

You guys were amazing to work with! I'm glad you enjoyed your big day.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Marlen D

The Dj was very nice, the music was awesome.They really made that the party was very fun.

Music to dance the night away!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Iajaira (Heidi) P

I found AJDJ Services from GigMasters and I couldn't be happier that I booked them for the wedding. I got the DJ and photobooth package, which was reasonably priced. Stacy and Juan were so easy and awesome to work with. I had a very non-traditional wedding reception and they... Read More were so easy to adapt to our requests. They had great music selection and they were so attentive to our guests with any special requests. The photobooth was so much fun and our guest enjoyed it and we (bride and groom) had so much fun looking at the photo album the next day.

2016-09-29T15:42:43 Response from the vendor

DJ & Photo Booth - yay!! We were pleased to bring happiness into your big day, and we're so glad to hear that you still enjoy your memory book!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Susie B

Prior to our event Stacey and Juan were very helpful when answering questions and helping my husband and I create a reception timeline and music selection. Our wedding had a rain delay and they were very flexible with our timeline throughout the night to make sure our guests... Read More were having a great time. Since our dancing time was cut shorter than expected, Stacey was very accommodating with the events that we had planned during the reception and Juan did a great job playing songs that got everyone dancing. Overall, they did a great job with our event and I would highly recommend them!

AJDJ were by far the best choice we made for our wedding

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Rebecca D

AJDJ were by far the best choice we made for our wedding. It's run by a couple, Stacy and Juan, which allowed them the ability to MC our wedding and be there for us on the wedding day while keeping the music running smoothly and fabulously. They were great with me beforehand... Read More when I stressed about the songs and whether I'd specified everything and made last-minute requests - somehow music was the one thing i got worried about, and they calmed me down and made it all perfect. On the wedding day, our day-of coordinator showed up very late, but AJDJ were there for us. Stacy reassured us and stepped up to take on a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with being a DJ when we really needed it. It made such a difference in reducing the stress of the situation. Neither the groom nor I were really aware of the problems, which is a testament to their efforts. Stacy brought us drinks during the formal photo sessions and Juan helped the best man sort out a surprise video as part of his speech. Stacy's MCing was perfect - laidback and keeping the spotlight on me and my groom, while making sure everyone was coordinated and in the right places for each event throughout the day. Then of course there was the music too - spot on, everything we wanted; everyone danced and had a fabulous time. Juan carried it out with the same attention to detail that characterized everything else AJDJ did. At one point Stacy and Juan ceded the DJ stand to us. The groom absolutely loved getting to play DJ himself and the photos of it are fabulous. It was fun and totally unexpected. The music was wonderful, but only a small part of what AJDJ offered us. Literally everyone is amazed by how much they did for us. Thank you, Stacy and Juan, for being part of our wedding, and for helping to make it so wonderful.

Juan Gomez

Juan has over 15 years experience DJing and designing sound and lights for theatre productions. He has DJd for international crowds in Mexico, the Bahamas, and Dominican Republic, as well as here in the USA since 2008. Juan is fully bilingual. He is a member of the American Disc Jockey Association. Juan has a knack for keeping the dance floor hopping by reading the crowd. He can provide every service AJDJ Services offers.