DJ. MC. Lighting. Photo Booth.

AJDJ Services is a full entertainment company, providing DJ & MC services, lighting, photo booth, etc. Juan is the owner and one of the DJs. He also has a team of highly skilled and extremely experienced professionals who provide DJ & MC services, photography, and photo booths. They all pride themselves on personalizing services to you and your big day. They work one-on-one with you to ensure things go smoothly and are fun for you and your guests!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving MD, VA, DC, PA, WV
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Allison J

AJDJ provided great services for our wedding. Stacy and Juan were professional and courteous. They were flexible with our requests, miked our officiant for the ceremony, and helped provide sound for the musicians who provided live music for the ceremony. Stacy was also very... Read More helpful in providing suggestions for our timeline and kept the reception on track. Juan provided lots of fun music to dance to and people in general had a lot of fun on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend AJDJ Services to anyone planning a wedding.

2016-09-29T15:41:07 Response from the vendor

You guys were amazing to work with! I'm glad you enjoyed your big day.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Marilyn H

The 5 stars go to Stacy only. She is such a great communicator, very understanding and super professional. She was one of the best vendors I liked working with.

2017-03-07T12:02:44 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your kind comments! We wish you all the best in your married life together.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Christine L

Stacy and Juan are the best!!! They both DJ'd and MC'd the reception, and they provided the uplighting (which came out beautifully). They were extremely professional and highly organized. Not only did they do an excellent job at being the DJ and MC, but they went above and... Read More beyond and were more helpful with planning the wedding and running the show than I ever could have asked for. They met with my husband and I before we contracted with them and gave us an overview of their services. Their on-line tools for planning the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were very helpful and made it much easier to select which songs we wanted and didn't want. For many of the songs, we looked to their top 10, 50, or 100 lists for ideas. I also really appreciated how on the ball, organized, and reliable they were. They did a venue visit beforehand, they arrived super early the day of the wedding to get things in order, they MC'd the reception to perfection and were incredibly helpful to me and the wedding party. Everyone at the reception danced and had a great time. The music was one of the biggest compliments I got about the wedding! And the icing on the cake is that they are great people and were truly a joy to work with.

2016-11-08T09:53:25 Response from the vendor

We're glad you had a great time! The lighting enhanced your venue and came out really nice, so we're happy you liked it. Thank you - you were so fun to work with!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Marlen D

The Dj was very nice, the music was awesome.They really made that the party was very fun.

Music to dance the night away!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Iajaira (Heidi) P

I found AJDJ Services from GigMasters and I couldn't be happier that I booked them for the wedding. I got the DJ and photobooth package, which was reasonably priced. Stacy and Juan were so easy and awesome to work with. I had a very non-traditional wedding reception and they... Read More were so easy to adapt to our requests. They had great music selection and they were so attentive to our guests with any special requests. The photobooth was so much fun and our guest enjoyed it and we (bride and groom) had so much fun looking at the photo album the next day.

2016-09-29T15:42:43 Response from the vendor

DJ & Photo Booth - yay!! We were pleased to bring happiness into your big day, and we're so glad to hear that you still enjoy your memory book!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Susie B

Prior to our event Stacey and Juan were very helpful when answering questions and helping my husband and I create a reception timeline and music selection. Our wedding had a rain delay and they were very flexible with our timeline throughout the night to make sure our guests... Read More were having a great time. Since our dancing time was cut shorter than expected, Stacey was very accommodating with the events that we had planned during the reception and Juan did a great job playing songs that got everyone dancing. Overall, they did a great job with our event and I would highly recommend them!

AJDJ were by far the best choice we made for our wedding

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Rebecca D

AJDJ were by far the best choice we made for our wedding. It's run by a couple, Stacy and Juan, which allowed them the ability to MC our wedding and be there for us on the wedding day while keeping the music running smoothly and fabulously. They were great with me beforehand... Read More when I stressed about the songs and whether I'd specified everything and made last-minute requests - somehow music was the one thing i got worried about, and they calmed me down and made it all perfect. On the wedding day, our day-of coordinator showed up very late, but AJDJ were there for us. Stacy reassured us and stepped up to take on a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with being a DJ when we really needed it. It made such a difference in reducing the stress of the situation. Neither the groom nor I were really aware of the problems, which is a testament to their efforts. Stacy brought us drinks during the formal photo sessions and Juan helped the best man sort out a surprise video as part of his speech. Stacy's MCing was perfect - laidback and keeping the spotlight on me and my groom, while making sure everyone was coordinated and in the right places for each event throughout the day. Then of course there was the music too - spot on, everything we wanted; everyone danced and had a fabulous time. Juan carried it out with the same attention to detail that characterized everything else AJDJ did. At one point Stacy and Juan ceded the DJ stand to us. The groom absolutely loved getting to play DJ himself and the photos of it are fabulous. It was fun and totally unexpected. The music was wonderful, but only a small part of what AJDJ offered us. Literally everyone is amazed by how much they did for us. Thank you, Stacy and Juan, for being part of our wedding, and for helping to make it so wonderful.

Juan Gomez

Juan has over 15 years experience DJing and designing sound and lights for theatre productions. He has DJd for international crowds in Mexico, the Bahamas, and Dominican Republic, as well as here in the USA since 2008. Juan is fully bilingual. He is a member of the American Disc Jockey Association. Juan has a knack for keeping the dance floor hopping by reading the crowd. He can provide every service AJDJ Services offers.