Documentary

Wedding

Photo

181 Rodgers Ravine Cove, Driftwood, TX

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachel T

Amy is a natural! You can show up and she will make you look good-no great! She will walk you through the process and tell you exactly what to do to make sure your photos are awesome. She did my engagement photos, and I literally cried when I got them back. She is... Read More professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I am also lucky to get to work with her in the wedding industry and she is great with my clients as well. You can't go wrong with Amy :) One of the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Baleigh B

If I could give 10 stars I most definitely would. Amy's work is absolutely gorgeous! She does amazing work and is a truly talented photographer. She also gave our pictures back in an extremely timely fashion. We were so surprised at how fast she was able to get our pictures back... Read More to us! Amy is also very easy to work with and is very interested in making sure she captures exactly what you want. Amy definitely exceeding all our expectations. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an outstanding photographer! I'm hoping to work with her/use her through out our upcoming life events!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Tazlyn W

The BEST photographer! Amazing to work with and just all around sweet person! Her eye for pictures simply amazed me!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kristin D

Al Gawlik Photography was my only condition when planning my wedding. I HAD to have Amy shoot all of my pictures- engagements, bridals and the wedding. She exceeded every expectation I had for her. She made everything so easy for us- the booking, the planning, and of course the... Read More pictures (for me AND my husband). And then none of that even begins to touch on the quality of pictures. We were blown away by how stunning all of the pictures came out. We used 7 pictures on our save-the-dates because we couldn't pick just one. I have received innumerable compliments about our gorgeous pictures. Amy is a professional on every level and is the sweetest person to work with. She made us feel so comfortable every time we were with her, and on our wedding day, she was efficient with her time, allowing us plenty of time with our 600+ guests. She captured our relationship and our big day perfectly, which I am sure is very difficult to do with that many people present. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you Amy for the most beautiful pictures to ensure we remember the day just like we experienced it.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Lauren S

Everything about Al Gawlik was perfect. Her communication leading up to the wedding was great, she was professional, and most importantly, got 100's of wonderful photos! She was all over the wedding without being noticed. The portraits were great, several creative ideas, plus... Read More the traditional ones. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Joni J

Hiring Amy was hands down the best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was INCREDIBLE to work with and her photos are simply stunning. She captures the magic of each and every priceless moment... I wish I could give rate her at 1,000,000 stars!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Michelle A

Amy is a wonderful photographer. She did my engagement, bridal and wedding photos. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she was so fun and easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Al Gawlik Photography!!! :)

Al Gawlik Photography is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Amy was very sweet and personal. She made me and my husband feel very comfortable! I look at my wedding photos all the time and am ALWAYS happy with the way they turned out. Use Al Gawlik Photography and you won't be disappointed! Just be prepared to get lots of compliments :).

Best Photographer in Austin!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Sarah V

Hiring Amy, of Al Gawlick Photography was hands down the best decision I made during my wedding planning. When I met her for the first time I loved her so much that I booked her for engagement photos, bridals and wedding day immediately. I tend to get overly stressed in chaotic... Read More situations, and Amy is a true professional with a calm and confident demeanor. Rather than simply take photos, Amy takes the time to get to know her clients and ensures she captures their personality in the photos. She also has the unique talent of using natural light to make the photos more beautiful than you can imagine. My family and friends fell in love with her at our wedding, and several can't wait to use her for their own weddings! When my twin sister got engaged a few months ago, the first thing she did was call Amy to find out when she was available! Our wedding was amazing, and the photos Amy took will help us relive that day forever. We just wish it wasn't over so we could keep hanging out with Amy! :)

The best in Texas!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Elisabeth W

Amy is an amazing photographer and such a sweet person. She beyond met our expectations for engagements, bridals, and wedding photos. Not only do you receive a ton of images from her, but she also gets your proofs back to you in a very timely manner. I look forward to using her... Read More in the future for family portraits!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

When looking for a photographer, the most important thing to me was to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laugher and love. That is exactly what we got from Al Gawlik Photographys beautiful pictures. Amy is such a genuine person who absolutely adores her... Read More job! She also gets to know your family and jokes around to make you comfortable as can be. Amy, you are truly the best!! Amy is so quick to respond, usually within the same day. Always very pleasant, sweet and helpful. I was truly blown away when i saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect. If you are reading this review wondering if you should book Al Gawlik Photography, stop and go book them, like now. you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Monica M

When I got engaged I booked Amy as soon as I could! The photographer is one of the most important wedding vendors and I wanted the best. She shot my engagement photos, bridals and my wedding day as well as some boudoir photos for my husband. She is truly a master at her... Read More craft! She captured the most beautiful pictures for us and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer (probably the best in all of Austin), but she is so easy and pleasant to be around. She communicates well, is amazing with lighting and has great ideas for photo settings. Her work speaks for itself! I’m so happy I chose her to capture the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Melanie D

Amy is an amazing photographer! She got such awesome pictures of our special day. We got our pictures so much quicker than I expected which is so exciting!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

We were amazed when we saw her site, when we spoke with her before the wedding, and when we saw our photos. She was so fun to work with. She and her partner photographer were able to capture moments that we will be able to cherish for years. Everyone who can book her,... Read More should do so soon.

Amy. is. GENIUS. - timeless photos and an extraordinary experience

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Rosalyn K

My love for Amy Gawlik runs deep – really deep. Amy is a blessing. She is single handedly the biggest reason why my wedding/renewal was such an overwhelming success and a big fat party. It's one thing for someone to take breath taking photos (which she does) but the way Amy... Read More handles herself - with complete poise, grace and precision, it goes without saying she did and is continuing to do incredible work. Her photos are timeless and so is she. Her effortlessness on how she manages to go through the ebb and flow of capturing a photo is art on film and in motion. Her style is inimitable, her work ethic is unmatched, and she is completely selfless. She delivers photos within days of your session, (she is relentless). Her passion behind the lens and in life is completely contagious. Her light and joyfulness inspires everyone around her, gah, I want to be her. I owe her so much because she captured everything, every detail, emotion and thought on film, the true essence between you and your loved one. Not only that, she led me to my extraordinary videographer, dj, baker, desserts table, and bridal designer. I couldn’t limit to just the wedding so I had her photograph my engagements and bridals. The pictures and experience were all equally magical. It is such an important and beautiful moment in your life, I have to emphasize how much she is there right behind you to make you feel like you and your moment are all that matters. Your pictures will last a lifetime - believe me, you want this beauty to be a part of your day/life. You don't get just a photographer; you get a great friend for life. I can't praise her and her work enough. She is one of a kind.

AL GAWLIK-Best of the Best!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Seriously, easiest wedding decision by far. One of my best friends used Amy so I had seen her work and so without even looking at her other work, we met her and booked her in the same hour pretty much. She wants to know specifics on what you want or what you like, but shes also... Read More very helpful with things that you aren't thinking about when trying to plan your engagement/bridal pictures. She takes so many different ones so the chances of you not liking any of them is basically impossible. I would hire her again and again if I could. She's the type of person that makes you feel so comfortable and you totally forget your getting pictures taken for your WEDDING, because she makes it so fun and easy. Book Al Gawlik if you want priceless and unforgettable engagment/bridal/wedding photos!!!!

July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Julia L

Al Gawlik Photography recently covered my July wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. Amy was wonderful to work with. She worked with our travel schedule to meet with us prior to the wedding and payed close attention to both the style we were looking for and the details we wanted... Read More captured. She was very familiar with our venue, Pecan Springs Ranch and was able to suggest locations for photos and use the space to our advantage. On the day of the wedding she and her second shooter were unobtrusive while still offering direction to get great shots. She did a great mix of traditional portraiture and more artistic shots. Her use of lighting was phenomenal. We received a link to our photos as well as a flash-drive with digital copies within 3 weeks of our wedding and could not be more pleased with the result. The hardest decision will be which ones to print as they are all so good! I highly recommend Al Gawlik photography to those who want a mix of traditional family shots, stunning portraits, candid moments, and all the details captured.

Johnson & Almaraz Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Ashley A

Al is an amazing photographer! Her product is worth every penny and the relationship she builds with her guests is incredible. We love Al and will refer her to everyone and anyone in the future!!

Love Love Love Amy!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 amanda s

Great photographer and wonderful with people! I would recommend Amy to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Our Best. Day. Ever. to look at FOREVER!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Amy P

I have had many friends that have had Amy capture their weddings and every one of those brides have been extremely happy! I was so lucky to get Amy to take pictures at ours too! The day of Amy showed up and not only took tons of pictures but was able to make a lasting impression... Read More on our friends and family as well! She was so amazing with my flower girl and ring bearer. She got so many great pictures of them, she has a way with kids and adults alike. Our venue was a little different and I was concerned about where we would take picture...I should have know better, Amy found a place not far from the venue and the pictures are beyond perfect. Everyone who looks at them says the same thing, "Your pictures look like a fairy tale," and they do. Amy captured my husband in I in the most special of ways....a way that every time we look back at our album we will be taken back to our Best. Day. Ever. The icing on the cake was how quickly Amy got us our photos; in no time at all we had a link and then within the week we had a CD. Amy also took my Boudior photos, it was the greatest experience. Both my husband I love the pictures she took. All in all, Amy's talent is unsurpassable and her amazing personality and the ease of communicating with her is by far more than I could ask for. Thank you for everything Amy, you are the very best!

Al Gawlik Photography is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Shay S

We literally chose our wedding date around Amy's availability, I knew I had to have her photograph our day. And I have never once regretted it, I still find myself looking at our pictures, almost a year later, and tearing up, I am so glad we have those pictures to remember the... Read More best day of our lives. She also rocked our engagements and my bridals, and everyone I show them to just raves about them. She was a breeze to work with, and I always knew she was a text/email/call away if I had a question or needed anything. She is absolutely wonderful!!!

Absolutely phenomenal photographer!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Ashley P

I am a photographer myself and am very much obsessed with photographs. When it came down to locating a photographer to do my engagement shoot I was VERY picky. I searched through at least 30 in the Austin area and Amy was my number one choice. Her style is absolutely stunning... Read More and she is by far one of the most talented photographers I know. We had our pictures taken YESTERDAY and she has already sent me the link with the pictures. A turn around that quick is hardly ever found. She made my fiance and I feel very comfortable and was so easy to get along with. When I saw the sneak peaks I literally cried. Not only was she quick with the turn around but she also edited ALL of the 310 photo's she sent me, most photographers only edit a certain amount. I have dreamed about what our engagement pictures would look like and Amy went above and beyond that standard. You can tell she is passionate about her work and she is worth EVERY penny if not more. I will mention that I spoke with at least 5 photographers and her rate was the lowest, but even if hers was the highest I still would have used her. She booked our session in less than week when most photographers would have said it would be weeks before we could have a session. If we were not having a destination wedding I would definitely use her for my wedding photographer. She will also be doing my bridals which I am SO excited about! I HIGHLY recommend her. Check out her Facebook and her blog and I promise you will not be disappointed. THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY! :)

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

Amy is an excellent photographer. Her creativity and direction really reflects in her photos. Our engagement photos were amazing and I would never use another photographer. Her experience and wonderful images alone is what drew us to her, and so far we have been completely... Read More amazed at what we've gotten! We are so excited for our wedding and to see what Amy has in store for us.

Amazzzzzingg!!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

I am the furthest thing from your ordinary bride so planning a wedding has been very interesting to say the least. Luckily I had one of my best friends guiding me and a bonus of Amy's industry knowledge. What cant i say...Amy is a true talent, an original artist that can turn... Read More your ideas into reality. My fiance is not as open as i am so to get him to smile on command was a challenge Amy conquered very quickly. The whole shoot was painless and we didnt let the Texas heat wave take us down. Not only did the shoot go extremely smooth we received our pictures within 48 hours of taking them. Crazzzy fast, Can you believe that? All i can say is if your hesitant , STOP, DROP and book AMY.. Just do yourself a favor as these pictures last a lifetime and might as well get a professional right off the bat.I have the joy of getting to work with Amy on my bridals in October and i can hardly wait. :)

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Courtney B

When looking for a wedding photographer, I was interested in finding someone that would not only be affordable, but someone who would photograph the wedding with a vintage modern style. I found Amy by looking through multiple wedding websites, and she became one of my top... Read More choices because her reviews were wonderful and her photographs on her website were absolutely stunning. My husband and I then interviewed several people in the Austin area with similar photography styles, but ultimately we decided on Amy because not only did she have amazing photos to support her quality work, but she also has a sweet personality. Since we live in Houston, we had to do a lot of coordination via email and Amy was always so professional, timely, and responsive with all of our correspondence. We did my bridal portraits at Pecan Springs Ranch, and she did such an amazing job!!! I could not have been happier with these photos. She made me feel comfortable during the photo shoot, and she was so easy to work with. Our wedding day went just the same way. She was very professional, and her assistant Ben was just as amazing. Everyone commented on how nice both of them were. Our wedding photos were delivered to us via email within 2 weeks. Having a website available for multiple family members and friends to view and download the wedding photos on their own also made it so easy to share them!! There were a few photos that I wanted Amy to touch up of myself and she was easily available by email. She touched up all of the photos that I requested immediately and emailed them back to me. Overall, every single one of the wedding pictures came out just gorgeous, and I could not have imagined having any other photographer other than Amy. She is an extremely talented photographer and just a truly amazing person!! I will definitely be asking Amy to photograph us in the future!!