Documentary

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

181 Rodgers Ravine Cove, Driftwood, TX (512) 547-7050

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Megan A

Our wedding was just on Saturday and I couldnt wait to leave a review! (We haven't even gotten our pictures back) We did an engagement session with Amy and they turned out incredible! She makes the experience so much fun! On my wedding day I felt super comfortable with her... Read More because she feels more like a friend than a vendor. Amy, you're AMAZING at what you do! I will recommend you to anyone for any kind of shoot.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jaime B

Amy did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB taking pictures on my wedding day. She was everywhere she needed to be the entire day, it seems like. She took pictures of EVERY little detail and was able to capture all the little moments that I want to cherish forever. And the pictures themselves... Read More are just stunning, I honestly couldn't ask for anything better. I would recommend her to everyone I know and everyone they know, if I could!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Corynn K

I would not pass up the opportunity to work with Amy. I had the privilege of working with her on a styled shoot. It was unique and different. She nailed it, to say the least. Her attention to detail was impeccable. The pictures were absolutely incredible. She is truly an... Read More artist with her gift. I look forward to the day out paths cross again and I get to work with such an inspiration.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Stephanie Z

Amy Lynn is a great photographer and it was such a pleasure to meet her. We loved our photos! She got such a wide variety of shots - great candids of us and our guests, the venue, food, decorations, and didn't miss those special moments either. She was direct and efficient but... Read More so polite and maneuvered through 200+ friends and family like a pro. She also worked well with our videographers who also had nothing but great things to say about her. We highly recommend her! Thanks Amy Lynn you were amazing!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Casey W

Amy is truly the BEST!!!! Her love and warmth radiate to everyone around her and she made us feel so at ease knowing she was capturing the most incredible photos of our wedding weekend that we will cherish forever. We absolutely love her and we will recommend her to... Read More everyone!!! Thank you so much, Amy!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Joy S

I am so glad we chose Amy to photograph our wedding! Our photos are gorgeous and better than we could have imagined. She also had a way of making everyone in the wedding party feel so comfortable while taking the photos. Amy also took my bridal photos, which turned out... Read More absolutely amazing! She made everything so easy and we received our photos quickly (3 weeks for the wedding photos and a few days for the bridals). I cannot stress enough what a great decision it was to hire Amy. If you are considering using Amy for your wedding, do it, it’s worth it.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Casey S

If your are looking for a photographer that gives you that special Bride feeling while also making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, SHE IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER! I booked Amy almost a year in advance and she kept in touch with me every month before my portraits. She... Read More is GREAT with communication and figuring out EXACTLY what you want. The day of the Portraits, Amy greeted me with that "I've known you forever" kind of smile and hug. She placed me in all my poses and held my dress every step of the way. She helped loosen my nerves and gave me the confidence to be myself and it truly showed in my photos. Ah! I still dream about that day. On my wedding day, it rained :( But don't think she wasn't on her A- game! she had all the cute props to make rain photos super cute! she ran us outside when there was a break in the rain and got UNBELIEVABLY romantic and sweet photos. Her team was super cute with my guests and got the cutest dancing photos! I never felt like they got in the way either. She also took photos from unthinkable places and angles. For example, during our first dance, she took photos in between the champaign tree! It gave the photos a beautiful filter and was so creative. She truly is very talented and thinks of everything! Let me just tell you, the ONLY problem that i have is I haven't been able to frame any of my photos because I can't choose one that is my favorite!..... I LOVE THEM ALL!!! My hubby thinks it wouldn't be cute to cover every inch of my walls with wedding pictures but Wifey knows best right?! lol She is amazing and she is a true professional. Book her!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Rachel D

Unless you're Gigi Hadid or on a similar payroll, having professional photos taken can be intimidating, like, 'what am I doing with my face?' kind of moments, but Amy's energy and passion make everything copacetic. Not only is she so much fun during the sessions, but you'll be... Read More in awe when you receive the proofs. She has a natural talent for guiding you for the best shots, while still making you feel very comfortable. Our engagement photos were to die for and my bridal portraits made me feel how every woman dreams she would. Amy is simply incredible and you can't go wrong hiring her/inviting her into your soul to capture life's most phenomenal moments. I'm so glad we did and I strongly recommend her to anyone and everyone wanting only the best.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Taylor B

I am so thankful that we heard about Amy and could book her for our special day. Working with her was an absolute pleasure. I received so many compliments about her during the process from both vendors and our wedding guests. Amy is very professional and efficient, which was... Read More especially highlighted on our wedding day. She knew exactly what shots she needed and wanted. I also appreciated how sensitive she was to special circumstances and delicate relationships. It gives me so much joy to look back on our photos and remember what a wonderful time we had. She captured our moments in such an artful and beautiful way. Any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 R. S

We are extremely satisfied with our wedding photos! I literally cried when I got them in the mail because she captured such beautiful moments and I get to relive them forever. Amy is a beautiful person, inside and out. She has a great eye for stunning photos and you will not be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Cristin K

Amy was AMAZING from the moment we contacted her until we received our wedding photos tied in a ribbon and custom USB drive. Even though we decided to elope, she made us feel just as special and didn't spare any details in capturing us on our special day. Our photos are... Read More breathtaking!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Rebekah P

I can't say enough good things about Amy and her talent! Her work surpassed my expectations, and she was such a joy to work with. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable (even in the serious face photos!) and captured moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. She is... Read More professional, timely and truly a pro at what she does. Her attention to detail, use of natural lighting and desire to do whatever it takes to capture 'the shot' made for some unforgettable photos. We are so glad that we chose her to photograph this event/memory in our lives' and are thrilled that she does maternity, children, and family photos as well. We will absolutely be using her again, as often as we can, in the future! She has such a natural ability for what she does and you can tell how much she enjoys her work and wants to be sure that you are completely satisfied and happy. You will not regret choosing Amy to document any and all milestones in your life. We love you Al Gawlik Photography!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Shelbie P

When beginning our wedding planning, we both knew that the photography was at the top of our priority list. We wanted naturally beautiful pictures that would last a lifetime and to work with someone who was passionate about their work. When we came across Al Gawlik Photography,... Read More we knew we wouldn't be happy with any one else. Amy has a beautiful eye for uniqueness, and when you match that with her ability to use natural light, you get nothing like you've ever seen. She is present for each shoot, loves what she does, and she loves to help make your vision come to life. The Al Gawlik team is professional, kind, and makes sure to capture not just the expected pictures, but all of the small details that make your day special as well. We are absolutely in love with our Engagement Photos, My Bridal Photos, Wedding Day Photos, and the fun Photobooth Photos (the photobooth was definitely a guest favorite). We continue to get compliments all the time about our photos and how beautiful and elegant they turned out. We are so thankful for Amy and her awesome team, our special day wouldn't have been complete with out them.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Ashley M

The best decision of my life was marrying my husband. The second best, was booking Amy to capture our wedding day photos. First of All, Amy is amazing. I have been admiring her work for years, hoping that one day I'd get married and be able to have her photograph my... Read More wedding. I was more than ecstatic when we booked her for our wedding! If I spent any money on my wedding, I wanted to make sure I had the best photographer. So that is who we booked first. And she is worth every penny! She is so talented and sweet. She made my husband and I feel comfortable during each shoot. (We booked her for engagements, bridals, rehearsal dinner and the wedding of course!) She goes above and beyond her "role" to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible, highlighting each special moment so that it may be forever cherished . When I first viewed my wedding pictures, I cried with happy tears (and not just a few). I felt the EXACT SAME emotions that I had felt on my wedding day. I have never met any one who could capture such beautiful moments, and who made me feel as if it were the very best day of my life...all over again. Every time I look at these pictures, I feel this way. I could feel the emotions I had felt, when my husband saw me for the first time, as I walked down the aisle. I could feel the same feelings just as every thing happened all over again. Where else can you find that?!!! I feel the same happiness and love I felt on that day whenever I look at these photos and am so appreciative that we get to have these moments for the rest of our lives. It is truly a blessing to have that. My husband and I, both, were so amazed and thrilled when we saw our pictures from the wedding for the very first time. I knew they were going to be awesome but they were so much more than that! Everyone who has viewed my photos has been thoroughly impressed. They loved the detail and the thought behind each captured moment. I am so grateful to have had her as my photographer. We are also glad to have met her. She truly made our day, that much more special and cared enough to do so. Seriously, she was one of the best vendors to work with! She was easy to work with and fun to be around! I can't go on enough about her! Book her and you will have no regrets!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Madison K

Amy is absolutely phenomenal! I would recommend her to everyone! She captured every moment of our wedding and did so beautifully and effortlessly. If I could give Amy 10 stars I would! I don't think you could find more talented photographer and in addition to being amazing at... Read More what she does, she is so fun to be around! She made the whole process perfect and did an excellent job of capturing our special day! I will treasure the photos she took forever! She is absolutely the best photographer you will find!! If you are even slightly on the fence about hiring her my advice is "Just go for it! You will NOT be disappointed! She is fantastic!"

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Ricae F

Amy takes amazing photos so effortlessly! She is calm and makes you feel so comfortable. Shooting with her was a breeze! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 alley l

Amy is just the best. She did my bridals and wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She totally just understood what I wanted and over delivered. Not only is her photography spot on, but she gets photos back in what seems like record time. She has the best eye and is the... Read More vision of efficiency on wedding day. We had a wedding party of 30 people not including family and she was a rockstar making sure I got every shot I wanted with no wasted time. Her and her second shooters detail shots blew me away. In my bridals there were some shots that I was questioning in my mind at the time but they turned out to be my favorites!! Truly a very talented artist that I will use again without a doubt and would highly recommend. You can't go wrong with Amy!! All the gold stars to you!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Angela T

Amy was utterly phenomenal. I cannot say enough wonderful things about both the incredible photos of our wedding or how truly splendid she was to be around / work with. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, so much fun to be around, and managed to keep me smiling and... Read More mellow on an otherwise chaotic day. It really was like having another of my friends along with us for the day. Our wedding day was hit by a huge storm and we had to shift our plans / locations last minute. Amy managed to make our rain drenched, flooded day look amazing in pictures and captured so many breathtaking images and moments. She playfully engaged guests, getting even the shyest of our friends on film hamming it up, and also managed to keep a smile and gracefully handle even the most challenging of our family members who could be a bit overbearing where it came to the wedding. Later on, we got to know her a bit better during a post-wedding portrait shoot we hadn't had time to schedule pre-wedding. She's such enjoyable company and so much fun to be around! Her skills as a photographer and her creative energy are unparalleled, and she's a dream to work with. Booking Amy as our photographer was easily the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled and wowed by our photos. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Tawney C

Amy was not just our wedding photographer, she inadvertently became our "day of" stylist, therapist, and overall wedding guru. We had hired Amy for other events, and knew we had to bring her to Mexico to shoot our wedding day! She is passionate about her work, and knows how to... Read More truly capture the moments we want to remember forever.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Kat W

Literally can't say enough amazing things about Amy. She did our engagements, boudoir, and reception and they all turned out incredible! My only regret was not being able to use her at our actual ceremony in Mexico (resort wouldn't allow outside photographers) - she's just that... Read More good. I got sooo many compliments on our photos - she seriously somehow managed to make us look like angelic models. Also, she's a joy to work with and gives great direction. Don't spend money on the food - spend it on the memories.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jordan L

Amy Gawlik was the best choice I ever made for my wedding. She is an amazing photographer and I am so blessed and thankful for everything she did for us. Amy Gawlik loves what she does and it reflects in her work.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

If you're having a hard time deciding which photographer to use for your wedding, look no further! Al Gawlik photography (Amy) was amazing. When planning our wedding, photography was something that we were willing to spend more money on as long as the photographer's work was... Read More impressive. Wow! Amy did not disappoint! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is so personable, and made us feel comfortable during our engagement session and wedding. We were so impressed with Amy and her work, we have decided that our wedding will not be the last life event that we will ask Amy to photograph.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachel T

Amy is a natural! You can show up and she will make you look good-no great! She will walk you through the process and tell you exactly what to do to make sure your photos are awesome. She did my engagement photos, and I literally cried when I got them back. She is... Read More professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I am also lucky to get to work with her in the wedding industry and she is great with my clients as well. You can't go wrong with Amy :) One of the best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Michelle H

Amy is seriously THE BOMB. From our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding- everything was spectacular. I am so happy that I was so picky about who I chose to shoot our special day. She is my photographer for life.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Baleigh B

If I could give 10 stars I most definitely would. Amy's work is absolutely gorgeous! She does amazing work and is a truly talented photographer. She also gave our pictures back in an extremely timely fashion. We were so surprised at how fast she was able to get our pictures back... Read More to us! Amy is also very easy to work with and is very interested in making sure she captures exactly what you want. Amy definitely exceeding all our expectations. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an outstanding photographer! I'm hoping to work with her/use her through out our upcoming life events!