Storyteller For People In Love

AL Gawlik Photography possesses the unique ability to flawlessly use architecture and natural light to create visually stunning photos. Incorporating the strengths of each subject’s presence, her talent for capturing authentic moments is only enhanced through her unposed storytelling way of photographing. With almost a decade of experience working with couples all over the world, Amy Lynn has created a natural way of making her couples comfortable in front of the camera that is unique and original. Features in numerous magazines and awards are humbling, but her true reward is being able to capture the moments that tell the story and show the journey to that beautiful day.

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

181 Rodgers Ravine Cove, Driftwood, TX Worldwise (512) 547-7050

The BEST photographer for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Ashlynn R

I was on a DIY budget for my wedding and I have a very Type A personality. Therefore, I spent hours viewing photographer's websites, communicating via email and asking anyone and everyone who they would recommend. I found Amy's website through The Knot because the lighting on... Read More her profile photo caught my attention. I set up a meeting with Amy and I knew as soon as I met her that she would be my photographer. Not only was her portfolio awesome, but she was a truly genuine person that was interested in making sure my wedding photos were everything that I wanted and more! She wasn't trying to nickel and dime every "30 minutes" she would be there, but rather she wanted to reassure me that she would be there until the last photo was taken. Her pricing is VERY reasonable! She was willing to drive to several locations the day of the wedding and take any type of photo that I requested. She not only captured the portraits, but she caught all of us in action showing all of our emotions. She told the story of our wedding in the most beautiful way. She helped my get out of my "type A" box and take photos that I probably would not have taken and I love them all! The way she works with lighting is amazing. She is open to all of your suggestions as well. Within one week I received 846 photos!!! I can't stop looking at them and I have no idea how I am going to choose which photos to print. I have had several guests (who were recently married) tell me that my photos are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. I would highly recommend you meet with Amy and use her for all of your photography needs! She is sooooooo talented!

Totally Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Danielle L

I was referred to Amy by a friend who used her at her wedding after my photographer friend decided not to take the job. I loved her vintage style and she was willing to work with me, because my Dad was paying and lives in Austin, and I live in Houston. I kept up with her on... Read More facebook and we would talk occasionally, so by the time the wedding came I felt like I knew her. Everyone commented on how she was all over the place all night and that she was so sweet. I knew our pictures were going to be amazing, and they were! I would recommend Amy to anyone! She's reasonably priced and she really puts her whole heart and soul into what she does! You will not be disappointed!

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!...oh and did I mention

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Ashley G

After doing a fun Valentines day shoot with Al Gawlik back in February I new I wanted to use her for my big day. And After I got to look at our engagement photos I knew I had made the right choice. She is able to capture those candid moments like no one I have ever seen before... Read More and picks out settings that contribute so well to the atmosphere of the couples personality. I can't wait to see how my bridals turn out much less our big day!!! I give her a million thumbs up and will recommend her to every girl I know regardless of weather or not she is approaching that splendid walk down the aisle. If you have yet to check her out...trust me you will look no further after meeting with this amazing girl!! (Did I mention she has tons of awesome antique props that you can use for your shoots and for your wedding) I mean does it get any better that this!?! I am just smitten and loving all of our wonderful moments captured on camera!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Kara S

We got married in September & unfortunately my hair was a complete disaster. I paid over $800 for the hair style not including the extensions or accessories only to be completely disappointed with the outcome. Our wedding photographer wouldn't meet us to take a few redo photos... Read More before my bouquet died and in a panic I reached out to Amy. She not only made a special trip to Georgetown from Dripping but delivered beautiful images to us within a day. She instructed us on how to pose, took her time to make sure we were comfortable in front of the camera and was an absolute pleasure to work with! I've since gotten to work with her many times and each time she is as awesome as the last! You will LOVE her relaxed personality, her direction and her eye for detail.

2018-03-07T16:46:30 Response from the vendor

I was so honored to do this for you and your husband. Beautiful couple and beautiful venue. May your journey together be filled with lots of love and cute pomeranian puppy kisses! Cheers!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Myai D

Amy is truly the most amazing photographer!! We are so glad to have found her for our special day! My husband is definitely not one to enjoy photo shoots but she makes the experience extremely enjoyable and relaxing, and may I add, our photos were GORGEOUS! Would highly... Read More recommend her for any event, I’m so looking forward to the day we can hire her for family photos ❤️

2018-03-07T16:47:24 Response from the vendor

We can't wait to get that email for family photos! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of such a loving and beautiful day. Wishing you lots of love for the next 100 years!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Lacey G

Amy is WONDERFUL! I was very nervous about taking bridals BUT she told me exact poses and helped me relax due to her humor!!! At the wedding, she was organized, calm, and relaxed. Her 2nd pair of hands was AMAZING as well!!! AMY is SO talented and captured so many special... Read More moments from my wedding! I am so glad that Amy was my photographer!!!!!! Go with her, she will exceed your expectations!!!!

2018-03-07T16:48:59 Response from the vendor

What sweet, kind words. I am so glad I exceeded your expectations. There are so many moments in a wedding day that are missed. I try to not only capture the beauty of the day, but the emotion and joy throughout the whole day. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Ana J

Amy is FANTASTIC!!! She did it all for us! Our engagement, bridal and wedding photos were beyond wonderful. She worked so well with my dog Grizzly. He was terrible at every session but you would never know it. He definitely stole the show. So grateful for her and the wonderful... Read More memories I get to carry with me forever.

2018-03-07T16:50:49 Response from the vendor

Ummmm. Grizzly was the cutest and he was very well behaved compared to what my dog Dixie would have done, but she is only half lab :). I will always remember our time at Salt Lick and the gorgeous bridals at Camp Lucy. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kara B

Amy shot my engagement photos, bridal portraits, our wedding and now our family photos! I can’t count how many compliments I’ve gotten on our photos. I love love love all the photos she’s taken for us. It’s been invaluable to be able to look back and see all those memories so... Read More beautifully captured. Amy is very easy to work with and made everyone feel totally comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that values having stunning photos of their special day :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Haley H

Amy was more than a photographer for our wedding, she was an absolute God send. She made both of us feel at ease in front of the camera and had us both laughing. She has a pure gift and is astonishing at capturing life & love. I can’t wait for her to capture more of our lives!

2018-03-07T16:54:13 Response from the vendor

You were a God send bride! Thank you for your sweet, kind words. I can't wait to capture more of your lives as well. Lots of love and nights of dancing! Cheers, Amy

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Amber H

Amy is the best photographer!! She is truly gifted at was she does!! All the pictures she took of our wedding and our engagement came out beautifully!! I would recommend her for anything you need from wedding to family photos.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jill M

Al Gawlik Photography was the very first vendor we booked for our engagements and wedding day. I had seen Amy work at a wedding we had attended previously and had seen her photographs through several friends. When it was our turn, I knew I had to have Amy capture our special... Read More moments. Our Engagements and Wedding pictures are magical! She is truly the best at her art. Our home is full of love and beauty thanks to Al Gawlik Photography! Amy is awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Tiffany S

Amy is amazing!! She did our engagement photos and they came out even better that I could have imagined!! From the posed shots to the candid moments each one was amazing! I recommend her to anyone wanting to capiture all of the moments that you want and even the ones you miss!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Lauryn J

Amy is hands down one of the most professional and talented photographers I’ve had the pleasure of working with. My husband and I met her for our engagement photos and I’ve never been more comfortable or had as much fun taking pictures and they turned out beautifully! She is a... Read More master at capturing the most flattering light and candid moments. A year and half later she was taking our gorgeous family photos of our new baby! We couldn’t be more satisfied with her quality of work and creativity. When you’re looking for someone to truly capture the major milestone moments in your life, this is the photographer that you want to work with!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Hailey W

Amy did one of my best friends bridals and wedding photos and I knew I had to have her. Our wedding photos were unbelievable!!! Her pictures are unlike any other I've seen. I have stayed in touch with her since our wedding 3 years ago and I know she will be a forever friend!... Read More Hands down, choosing her as our photographer was the best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Kat W

Amy is the ULTIMATE wedding/engagement/life photographer! She somehow managed to make me and my husband look like models/angels for our wedding. My only regret is that we didn't have her capture every single other wedding festivity! Oh and she's an amazing person and super fun... Read More to work with - so there's that. DO NOT skimp on your wedding photos. Hire Amy.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Aly H

I absolutely loved working with Amy! She was so professional, had some great advice for our wedding and her pictures were absolutely beautiful! She did our engagement photos, bridals and our wedding and I couldn’t be more pleased with them! She was the first vendor I booked and... Read More was a serious life savor for her connections and recommendations. Her pricing was reasonable (and actually her packages were the best I could find for what I wanted), she was timely in getting images back to us and she never missed a beat (even after she broke her shoulder weeks before our wedding)! She captured all our special moments and made my husband and I looked like models (and we are no where near looking like models)! I would recommend her to anyone — I wish I lived closer so she could document all our special life moments :).

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Rachel E

Amy is hands down the most amazing photographer! She captures all those little moments that are so easy to miss and such a blessing to have as memories . I would recommend her a million times over.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Ilissa T

Amy is INCREDIBLE!!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Amy shot my bridal portraits and stunning is all that I can say. I do not like taking pictures by myself, but Amy made it fun, easy, relaxing, and my portraits turned out stunning! She is so easy to work with and made this... Read More process a breeze. I cannot wait to have her shoot other pictures that I need in my future. Thank you so much Amy--I appreciate all you did for me in this process.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Virginia C

Amy is a fabulous photographer! We met back in 2013 and since then she has captured many of our special moments, engagement, wedding, pregnancy, and newborn photos of our son. Amy has a great way of making you feel at ease in front of the camera and made each session we had... Read More with her fun and relaxed. We treasure all our photos taken by Amy and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special moments!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Violet S

Amy shot our wedding back in 2014 and we've had the pleasure of having her for family and engagement portraits as well throughout the years. Her professionalism is top notch and makes everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. My husband isn't the biggest fan of having his... Read More picture taken, but Amy was able to put him at ease and make him smile naturally for the perfect photo! Not only does she make everyone comfortable and relaxed, she gets some of the best photos! Amy scouted our small location and was able find the perfect spots for us, was extremely prepared (we had a setting change and horrible lighting). The turn around time was quick and there were SO many photos to chose from. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Al Gawlik Photography.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Ashley D

Amy is AMAZING!! She did both my bridals and wedding. We loved all of the memories she captured. In fact, my husband and I still make the drive to Austin for her to take our family pictures. She is worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Megan A

Our wedding was just on Saturday and I couldnt wait to leave a review! (We haven't even gotten our pictures back) We did an engagement session with Amy and they turned out incredible! She makes the experience so much fun! On my wedding day I felt super comfortable with her... Read More because she feels more like a friend than a vendor. Amy, you're AMAZING at what you do! I will recommend you to anyone for any kind of shoot.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jaime B

Amy did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB taking pictures on my wedding day. She was everywhere she needed to be the entire day, it seems like. She took pictures of EVERY little detail and was able to capture all the little moments that I want to cherish forever. And the pictures themselves... Read More are just stunning, I honestly couldn't ask for anything better. I would recommend her to everyone I know and everyone they know, if I could!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Corynn K

I would not pass up the opportunity to work with Amy. I had the privilege of working with her on a styled shoot. It was unique and different. She nailed it, to say the least. Her attention to detail was impeccable. The pictures were absolutely incredible. She is truly an... Read More artist with her gift. I look forward to the day out paths cross again and I get to work with such an inspiration.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Stephanie Z

Amy Lynn is a great photographer and it was such a pleasure to meet her. We loved our photos! She got such a wide variety of shots - great candids of us and our guests, the venue, food, decorations, and didn't miss those special moments either. She was direct and efficient but... Read More so polite and maneuvered through 200+ friends and family like a pro. She also worked well with our videographers who also had nothing but great things to say about her. We highly recommend her! Thanks Amy Lynn you were amazing!

Amy Lynn Scarborough

Amy Lynn, AL is a wife, mother and adventurer.