Documentary

Wedding

Photo

181 Rodgers Ravine Cove, Driftwood, TX (512) 547-7050

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Angela T

Amy was utterly phenomenal. I cannot say enough wonderful things about both the incredible photos of our wedding or how truly splendid she was to be around / work with. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, so much fun to be around, and managed to keep me smiling and... Read More mellow on an otherwise chaotic day. It really was like having another of my friends along with us for the day. Our wedding day was hit by a huge storm and we had to shift our plans / locations last minute. Amy managed to make our rain drenched, flooded day look amazing in pictures and captured so many breathtaking images and moments. She playfully engaged guests, getting even the shyest of our friends on film hamming it up, and also managed to keep a smile and gracefully handle even the most challenging of our family members who could be a bit overbearing where it came to the wedding. Later on, we got to know her a bit better during a post-wedding portrait shoot we hadn't had time to schedule pre-wedding. She's such enjoyable company and so much fun to be around! Her skills as a photographer and her creative energy are unparalleled, and she's a dream to work with. Booking Amy as our photographer was easily the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled and wowed by our photos. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Tawney C

Amy was not just our wedding photographer, she inadvertently became our "day of" stylist, therapist, and overall wedding guru. We had hired Amy for other events, and knew we had to bring her to Mexico to shoot our wedding day! She is passionate about her work, and knows how to... Read More truly capture the moments we want to remember forever.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Kat W

Literally can't say enough amazing things about Amy. She did our engagements, boudoir, and reception and they all turned out incredible! My only regret was not being able to use her at our actual ceremony in Mexico (resort wouldn't allow outside photographers) - she's just that... Read More good. I got sooo many compliments on our photos - she seriously somehow managed to make us look like angelic models. Also, she's a joy to work with and gives great direction. Don't spend money on the food - spend it on the memories.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jordan L

Amy Gawlik was the best choice I ever made for my wedding. She is an amazing photographer and I am so blessed and thankful for everything she did for us. Amy Gawlik loves what she does and it reflects in her work.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

If you're having a hard time deciding which photographer to use for your wedding, look no further! Al Gawlik photography (Amy) was amazing. When planning our wedding, photography was something that we were willing to spend more money on as long as the photographer's work was... Read More impressive. Wow! Amy did not disappoint! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is so personable, and made us feel comfortable during our engagement session and wedding. We were so impressed with Amy and her work, we have decided that our wedding will not be the last life event that we will ask Amy to photograph.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachel T

Amy is a natural! You can show up and she will make you look good-no great! She will walk you through the process and tell you exactly what to do to make sure your photos are awesome. She did my engagement photos, and I literally cried when I got them back. She is... Read More professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I am also lucky to get to work with her in the wedding industry and she is great with my clients as well. You can't go wrong with Amy :) One of the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Baleigh B

If I could give 10 stars I most definitely would. Amy's work is absolutely gorgeous! She does amazing work and is a truly talented photographer. She also gave our pictures back in an extremely timely fashion. We were so surprised at how fast she was able to get our pictures back... Read More to us! Amy is also very easy to work with and is very interested in making sure she captures exactly what you want. Amy definitely exceeding all our expectations. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an outstanding photographer! I'm hoping to work with her/use her through out our upcoming life events!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Tazlyn W

The BEST photographer! Amazing to work with and just all around sweet person! Her eye for pictures simply amazed me!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kristin D

Al Gawlik Photography was my only condition when planning my wedding. I HAD to have Amy shoot all of my pictures- engagements, bridals and the wedding. She exceeded every expectation I had for her. She made everything so easy for us- the booking, the planning, and of course the... Read More pictures (for me AND my husband). And then none of that even begins to touch on the quality of pictures. We were blown away by how stunning all of the pictures came out. We used 7 pictures on our save-the-dates because we couldn't pick just one. I have received innumerable compliments about our gorgeous pictures. Amy is a professional on every level and is the sweetest person to work with. She made us feel so comfortable every time we were with her, and on our wedding day, she was efficient with her time, allowing us plenty of time with our 600+ guests. She captured our relationship and our big day perfectly, which I am sure is very difficult to do with that many people present. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you Amy for the most beautiful pictures to ensure we remember the day just like we experienced it.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Lauren S

Everything about Al Gawlik was perfect. Her communication leading up to the wedding was great, she was professional, and most importantly, got 100's of wonderful photos! She was all over the wedding without being noticed. The portraits were great, several creative ideas, plus... Read More the traditional ones. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Joni J

Hiring Amy was hands down the best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was INCREDIBLE to work with and her photos are simply stunning. She captures the magic of each and every priceless moment... I wish I could give rate her at 1,000,000 stars!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Michelle A

Amy is a wonderful photographer. She did my engagement, bridal and wedding photos. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she was so fun and easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Al Gawlik Photography!!! :)

Al Gawlik Photography is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Amy was very sweet and personal. She made me and my husband feel very comfortable! I look at my wedding photos all the time and am ALWAYS happy with the way they turned out. Use Al Gawlik Photography and you won't be disappointed! Just be prepared to get lots of compliments :).

Best Photographer in Austin!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Sarah V

Hiring Amy, of Al Gawlick Photography was hands down the best decision I made during my wedding planning. When I met her for the first time I loved her so much that I booked her for engagement photos, bridals and wedding day immediately. I tend to get overly stressed in chaotic... Read More situations, and Amy is a true professional with a calm and confident demeanor. Rather than simply take photos, Amy takes the time to get to know her clients and ensures she captures their personality in the photos. She also has the unique talent of using natural light to make the photos more beautiful than you can imagine. My family and friends fell in love with her at our wedding, and several can't wait to use her for their own weddings! When my twin sister got engaged a few months ago, the first thing she did was call Amy to find out when she was available! Our wedding was amazing, and the photos Amy took will help us relive that day forever. We just wish it wasn't over so we could keep hanging out with Amy! :)

The best in Texas!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Elisabeth W

Amy is an amazing photographer and such a sweet person. She beyond met our expectations for engagements, bridals, and wedding photos. Not only do you receive a ton of images from her, but she also gets your proofs back to you in a very timely manner. I look forward to using her... Read More in the future for family portraits!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

When looking for a photographer, the most important thing to me was to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laugher and love. That is exactly what we got from Al Gawlik Photographys beautiful pictures. Amy is such a genuine person who absolutely adores her... Read More job! She also gets to know your family and jokes around to make you comfortable as can be. Amy, you are truly the best!! Amy is so quick to respond, usually within the same day. Always very pleasant, sweet and helpful. I was truly blown away when i saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect. If you are reading this review wondering if you should book Al Gawlik Photography, stop and go book them, like now. you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Monica M

When I got engaged I booked Amy as soon as I could! The photographer is one of the most important wedding vendors and I wanted the best. She shot my engagement photos, bridals and my wedding day as well as some boudoir photos for my husband. She is truly a master at her... Read More craft! She captured the most beautiful pictures for us and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer (probably the best in all of Austin), but she is so easy and pleasant to be around. She communicates well, is amazing with lighting and has great ideas for photo settings. Her work speaks for itself! I’m so happy I chose her to capture the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Melanie D

Amy is an amazing photographer! She got such awesome pictures of our special day. We got our pictures so much quicker than I expected which is so exciting!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

We were amazed when we saw her site, when we spoke with her before the wedding, and when we saw our photos. She was so fun to work with. She and her partner photographer were able to capture moments that we will be able to cherish for years. Everyone who can book her,... Read More should do so soon.

Amy. is. GENIUS. - timeless photos and an extraordinary experience

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Rosalyn K

My love for Amy Gawlik runs deep – really deep. Amy is a blessing. She is single handedly the biggest reason why my wedding/renewal was such an overwhelming success and a big fat party. It's one thing for someone to take breath taking photos (which she does) but the way Amy... Read More handles herself - with complete poise, grace and precision, it goes without saying she did and is continuing to do incredible work. Her photos are timeless and so is she. Her effortlessness on how she manages to go through the ebb and flow of capturing a photo is art on film and in motion. Her style is inimitable, her work ethic is unmatched, and she is completely selfless. She delivers photos within days of your session, (she is relentless). Her passion behind the lens and in life is completely contagious. Her light and joyfulness inspires everyone around her, gah, I want to be her. I owe her so much because she captured everything, every detail, emotion and thought on film, the true essence between you and your loved one. Not only that, she led me to my extraordinary videographer, dj, baker, desserts table, and bridal designer. I couldn’t limit to just the wedding so I had her photograph my engagements and bridals. The pictures and experience were all equally magical. It is such an important and beautiful moment in your life, I have to emphasize how much she is there right behind you to make you feel like you and your moment are all that matters. Your pictures will last a lifetime - believe me, you want this beauty to be a part of your day/life. You don't get just a photographer; you get a great friend for life. I can't praise her and her work enough. She is one of a kind.

AL GAWLIK-Best of the Best!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Seriously, easiest wedding decision by far. One of my best friends used Amy so I had seen her work and so without even looking at her other work, we met her and booked her in the same hour pretty much. She wants to know specifics on what you want or what you like, but shes also... Read More very helpful with things that you aren't thinking about when trying to plan your engagement/bridal pictures. She takes so many different ones so the chances of you not liking any of them is basically impossible. I would hire her again and again if I could. She's the type of person that makes you feel so comfortable and you totally forget your getting pictures taken for your WEDDING, because she makes it so fun and easy. Book Al Gawlik if you want priceless and unforgettable engagment/bridal/wedding photos!!!!

July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Julia L

Al Gawlik Photography recently covered my July wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. Amy was wonderful to work with. She worked with our travel schedule to meet with us prior to the wedding and payed close attention to both the style we were looking for and the details we wanted... Read More captured. She was very familiar with our venue, Pecan Springs Ranch and was able to suggest locations for photos and use the space to our advantage. On the day of the wedding she and her second shooter were unobtrusive while still offering direction to get great shots. She did a great mix of traditional portraiture and more artistic shots. Her use of lighting was phenomenal. We received a link to our photos as well as a flash-drive with digital copies within 3 weeks of our wedding and could not be more pleased with the result. The hardest decision will be which ones to print as they are all so good! I highly recommend Al Gawlik photography to those who want a mix of traditional family shots, stunning portraits, candid moments, and all the details captured.

Johnson & Almaraz Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Ashley A

Al is an amazing photographer! Her product is worth every penny and the relationship she builds with her guests is incredible. We love Al and will refer her to everyone and anyone in the future!!

Love Love Love Amy!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 amanda s

Great photographer and wonderful with people! I would recommend Amy to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Our Best. Day. Ever. to look at FOREVER!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Amy P

I have had many friends that have had Amy capture their weddings and every one of those brides have been extremely happy! I was so lucky to get Amy to take pictures at ours too! The day of Amy showed up and not only took tons of pictures but was able to make a lasting impression... Read More on our friends and family as well! She was so amazing with my flower girl and ring bearer. She got so many great pictures of them, she has a way with kids and adults alike. Our venue was a little different and I was concerned about where we would take picture...I should have know better, Amy found a place not far from the venue and the pictures are beyond perfect. Everyone who looks at them says the same thing, "Your pictures look like a fairy tale," and they do. Amy captured my husband in I in the most special of ways....a way that every time we look back at our album we will be taken back to our Best. Day. Ever. The icing on the cake was how quickly Amy got us our photos; in no time at all we had a link and then within the week we had a CD. Amy also took my Boudior photos, it was the greatest experience. Both my husband I love the pictures she took. All in all, Amy's talent is unsurpassable and her amazing personality and the ease of communicating with her is by far more than I could ask for. Thank you for everything Amy, you are the very best!