Personal and Elegant Wedding Cinematography

We strive to capture your special memories on video. Our unique style is unparalleled. Trained at the most prestigious film schools in the world, our crew are award-winning and motivated storytellers. Let us tell your story and give you something that lasts a lifetime!

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Los Angeles, CA Serving Los Angeles & willing to travel (323) 813-1181

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Eugene P

SUMMARY: There aren't enough words to express how much love we have for the Alan Larsen Films team. Their work speaks for itself and it's safe to say we will remain lifelong, loyal clients of Alan Larsen Films. Have you seen some of their work? We can't give these guys enough... Read More credit and praise. Alan Larsen Films is not your average videographer -- what they do is a craft, and it's evident when you watch any of their videos. They are definitely worth hiring because they will deliver above and beyond your expectations. #AbsolutelyWorthIt #HireThemAlready #BestVideographersPERIOD NOT JUST WEDDINGS: When we hired Alan Larsen Films, we approached them with an idea to do a Save the Date trailer. They had a drone, equipment, the experience and the skillset. What they delivered was an amazing trailer that left us breathless, and impressed our wedding guests with movie-production quality that got them excited and pumped for our big event. We still get compliments about that video. WORKING WITH ALAN LARSEN FILMS: The ALF team remained professional throughout the entire process and their expertise and polish shined through in their videos. We absolutely LOVE their cinematic approach, skillful editing, and the final end-product was such high-quality work, it turned out better than we could've envisioned. We were speechless and blown away and couldn't be happier. They captured our special moments and retold our wedding day -- all in OUR style. What we got was a movie-quality product that was reminiscent of the love, excitement and fun from our wedding day, without the cheesy clichés of getting married. Alan tells your story in a way that keeps you and your viewers engaged, there's no boring moments and the soundtrack pairs perfectly throughout to keep you captivated. Trust us, you'll want to watch it again and again that you'll start questioning how conceited you are. :) Alan Larsen OVER DELIVERS and NEVER DISAPPOINTS. The entire team is amazing to work with. While we adore Alan Larsen who is the creative and mastermind, we want to give a special shoutout to Lanly (photographer) and especially Drew (coordinator/point man). Drew is extremely responsive, we worked closely with him on the logistics, music, edits, feedback and more. Lanly, you are amazing to work with as well, thanks for directing us and giving us those insider tips on posing! The turnaround time is also VERY impressive. They delivered our wedding photos, highlight video and raw video footage in under one month! CONCLUSION: Alan Larsen Films elevates wedding videos to new heights. If you want something you can look back at forever, something high-quality, professional, and tells your story the way YOU WANT, please hire Alan Larsen Films -- you won't regret it. Alan Larsen Films is one of the best vendors we've ever had the pleasure of working with. They really care about their clients and want to deliver an end-product you are happy with. They're dependable, reliable and true masters of their craft. Weddings go by in a blink of an eye, and to be able to relive one of the best days of our lives is truly priceless. After being blown away with the Save the Date trailer, we had complete trust and faith with Alan Larsen and never had to worry or stress about them. We knew we were in good hands and they would be able to capture the memorable moments of our wedding day, and deliver the best keepsake we could've imagined. -- The Pascuals

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 annelie s

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love our wedding video. Immediately after our wedding my husband and I went on our honeymoon. Alan managed to somehow send us our video while we were there and we watched that thing EVERY morning. Friends have said, "I don't really like... Read More wedding videos typically but this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen". My mom has cried, probably over 20 times watching it. I have some family in France that thinks I'm apart of a reality show. This team is worth every penny. You always hear that your wedding goes so fast, and it's hard to take it all in, I always thought I would be different - but everyone is right, in a blink of an eye it's all over and you can't possibly see and be apart of everything. Having this video to see aspects of the wedding, like the cocktail hour that we missed, seeing us say our vows to each other, watching our first dance - I can't imagine not having these tangible memories to hold onto. To show our kids, to show extended family that couldn't make it to the wedding. It' s something my husband and I can re-watch and the years pass. Thank you so much Alan Larsen Films, you were probably the most important investment for our Christmas wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 David Y

Super responsive, very professional, great to work with, and topnotch videos. Alan and his team blew away all of our expectations! We were hesitant about getting a videographer at first, but after going through the day with Alan and Drew, and seeing our highlight reel, we're so... Read More glad that we went with Alan Larsen films specifically. They really captured all of the emotions and happiness we felt throughout the day and made it feel special and unique to us. We loved how well they worked with our photographer during the shoots. They completed our highlight reel 4 days after the wedding. 4 DAYS! We expected it weeks later and were shocked by how great the video was after such a short amount of time. The quality of the video was crystal clear and the sound was AMAZING! There was a bunch of brats on a playground screaming during our ceremony and even a helicopter flew overhead but they were able to edit out all of it and none of it could be heard. If you go with Alan Larsen Films then you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Monica T

Some of my friends had used Alan Larsen films, and now it was finally my turn. I knew I wanted to use the company when I found myself crying watching the wedding videos found on their social media and website of people that I didn't even know. Also, being apart of my friend's... Read More wedding, I was given a preview of how the video and photography team operated, and they captured her day perfectly. Many of our friends inquired about using the company after they saw her video and photos, which were incredible, and I couldn't wait for ours after! My expectations were high, and yet Alan still exceeded them. I was blown away with our video and cannot tell you how many people both who attended our wedding and who just viewed it on social media have commented on how amazing our wedding looked and was captured. We have been asked numerous times about the company that captured our day. It is such an amazing keepsake and I have watched it a hundred or more times. I can't get enough! I highly recommend using Alan Larsen films for video and photography on your big day; you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kristina H

There should be an option for 10 stars for Alan Larsen. When we started wedding planning, my husband and I were very hesitant to get a videographer for our wedding. We didn't think we needed it. After talking to a few friends, and Drew from Alan Larsen, we decided to go for it.... Read More (After all, you spend SO much time, money energy planning, a video is the best way to capture it all and be able to look back and reminisce!) Three days after our wedding, we got an email with our fully edited video back (ONLY THREE DAYS?!?!) I was absolutely shocked by their turnaround time and even more surprised at the quality of the video. I have never cried so much in one day. When I posted our video we started getting texts, calls, etc from our friends and family who were RAVING about how amazing the video was! He perfectly captured our day better than we could have ever imagined. Got all of the important moments, people, the laughing, the crying. EVERYTHING! Even the song he chose for our video is now one of our FAVORITE songs (though we had never heard of it until Alan!) We are so grateful for Alan Larsen Films! Just watch his videos; they speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Chris M

Our photographer recommended Alan Larsen to us and we couldn't have been happier! They did and absolutely amazing job at capturing all of the touching, funny, and heart-warming moments over our entire wedding weekend. Then they stitched it all together into a perfect 10 minute... Read More video that we have watched over and over again. Alan and his very professional team were so easy to work with and really understood artistically what we wanted from the video. His shots were so bright and vivid and he weaved all of the speeches and the ceremony together to capture the real essence of our day--the laughter the tears, everything. If capturing the spirit of your special day matters to you, Alan is your guy. Trust me, he's worth it.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Lauren B

Alan and Drew shot my wedding in June and they were such a dream to work with! We first met Alan in June of 2015 when he shot my little sisters wedding. We were so impressed with how we never felt like we saw him or his team! They were everywhere but never in the way! We saw my... Read More sisters video and omg it blew us away!!!!!! My boyfriend at the time, now husband and I told each other we would for sure be using them when we got married. Well two years later here we Are and they blew us away AGAIN. The level of professionalism and class they had the entire day was so refreshing. Again they were everywhere capturing every moment. Alan also took the time to make sure that our video was different than my sisters but still just as amazing, the fact that he even thought about that shows the level or professionalism and work ethic he has. We can't thank the both of them enough for going above and beyond for our wedding. We are so happy with how the video came out!!! Do yourself a favor and hire them!!! It will be one less thing to worry about on your special day :)!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Marshall F

Our experience could not have been better. From the video chat consultation to best align our vision for our wedding to the wedding itself and the speedy turnaround on the wedding highlight video itself, I've been extremely impressed. My best way to quickly summarize this... Read More experience is professional, personal, engaging and extremely enjoyable. Overall we had a blast working with Alan and his team and would recommend them to any of our friends that place on tying to knot!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Tram D

I apologize that this review is long overdue. It wasn't difficult for me to decide on Alan Larsen Films for our wedding videographer for 9.4.16. Two of my best friends had ALF film their weddings and I trust them 100%. ALF did not disappoint! Drew Wyman was our person of contact... Read More throughout the entire process. He was very professional, prompt and thorough. He set us up on video conference prior to our big day to speak with Alan, Katrina and himself to iron out the details. It went smoothly, and I love that everyone was professional, but also very flexible and understanding. We provided little direction with just the note that my husband (fiance, at the time) were very easy-going and flexible people. On our wedding day, Katrina and Lanly arrived on time and did their thing. They were accommodating, friendly and just very easy to work with. What I remember most was how stealth they were throughout the ceremony and reception. What Alan Larsen Films produced was beyond our expectations! We love the highlight video and have watched it over two dozen times! The whole saying, "you get what you pay for" really applies. Pricing may have been out of our budget, but if you're asking professionals to capture your big day, you need to pay more for quality work and ALF definitely delivered. ALF requested our song list and incorporated the songs with the speeches to make our video flow and transition nicely. We look forward to sharing our wedding memories with our future children and grandchildren, a memory that can be relived each time we watch our video. Thank you Alan Larsen Films and your exceptional team!

2017-02-22T14:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tram!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Marie K

Alan Larsen Films captured our wedding beautifully. Our highlight video is truly mesmerising and the perfect way to remember our wedding. There are so many great things to say about the quality of the work - clear imagery and sound, great choice of music and sophisticated... Read More editing. There were many candid moments captured and I loved that I wasn't aware I was being filmed. I would definitely recommend Alan Larsen Films for anyone looking for exceptional wedding videography.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Samantha L

Alan and his team were really exceptional to work with. I was in touch with Drew frequently before the wedding, and as I'm not too tech savvy, he was always there to help. The day of the wedding, I didn't even realize that Alan and his team were there, but the footage that they... Read More captured really brought the essence of our day to life, especially as we saw it in our eyes. Our highlight video is perfect - even my husband is showing it to everyone he meets. They are incredibly professional and easy-going, which is always an amazing quality during the inevitable stress of a wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Lauren M

Alan and Drew filmed our wedding day and we don't have enough good things to say! They are so fun to work with and captured our day so beautifully. When I received our wedding highlight, my husband was traveling so I needed to refrain from watching until he returned home. It was... Read More very difficult but well worth the wait. We loved reliving our special day and watched our video over and over again! I highly recommend Alan Larsen Films!

2016-12-15T12:39:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Shayna Z

I hunted for my wedding videographer... I hunted through many, many, MANY videos of people who got married that I didn't know. I went through so many videos, I went from "awww they're so adorable" to "OMG WHY ARE THE SAME 3 SONGS IN EVERY VIDEO?! I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"... Read More I went through good videographers that charge WAY too much money, and bad videographers who still charge way too much money... I went through arrogant videographers who didn't want to speak to me, to forgetful (possibly newer) videographers... And then there was Alan Larsen Films... Alan and his team are AMAZING. Seriously. I didn't even know they were there most of the time, and when they were there, they were hilariously funny and knew exactly what to do to distract me from the camera lens in my face. They were responsive when I emailed them with questions and great at giving gentle reminders when I had 309475938 things on my mind and forgot about something for them. And their videos... they're incredible. OH, AND HE GOT ALL OF OUR VIDEOS BACK TO US 3 WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING. Frigging incredible. Well worth the money. Trust me. Trust me trust me trust me. Alan Larsen Films was the best choice. I know. I probably watched 400 wedding videos to get to Alan Larsen. They rock. Choose them. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ani F

If you need a videographer for your wedding or any special event Alan Larsen Films is the way to go. My husband and I were originally not going to have a videographer for our wedding because we didn't want anyone in our faces as we were trying to enjoy our wedding day. We are... Read More used to going to weddings and seeing annoying vidographers but Alan and his crew are absolutely amazing and are the complete opposite. They are like flies on a wall and are so polite and kind. Everyone was telling us that we were going to regret not getting a videographer so we changed our minds last minute and we are so glad we did. Our wedding planner recommended Alan Larsen Films and we booked them a few days before the wedding. Because we were pressed for time we did a quick video chat and Alan and Drew got to know us and what we wanted before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Alan and Andrew were so accommodating. We had a hotel suite full of girls getting ready and they were completely out of the way and knew what to do and when to do it. They also worked really well with our photographer and followed them closely to get all the footage for the highlight video. They did such a phenomenal job capturing important moments for us and we were so happy to be able to re-live them again. Also really important their work turn around is super fast. We got married in the middle of October and got our highlight video exactly 1 month after and we were able to make changes after seeing our video to get exactly what we wanted. We have already shown the video to a few friends and family and they are just amazed on how beautiful it is and the quality of the work. I am a huge Disney fan and all my friends thought the highlight video had the Disney charm and reminded them of a sweet Disney movie. We are so thankful to have had the chance to work with such great people and we are very happy with how the highlight video turned out. They are truly the best!

2016-11-21T14:40:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ani!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren C

Alan Larsen Films was a wonderful company to work with for our wedding. They were professional, supportive, and so easy to work with. The highlight video we received was so spectacular, and captured all of the key pieces of our wedding day so perfectly. We almost decided to just... Read More get the raw footage, but I am SO glad that we did the highlight too. Alan and Drew were so nice and answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. I couldn't recommend them enough. Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Melissa B

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding but can confidently say it was one of the best things we did. Alan, Drew and the team were great to work with and did an amazing job capturing all of the details and spirit of our wedding day and of us as a couple.... Read More We have received so many compliments on our highlight video in particular. We are so glad we chose to work with them and are so grateful that we'll have these memories for years to come!

2016-10-20T14:25:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Melissa!! We had such an amazing time!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 A C

The first time I saw some of the Alan Larsen Films online, I was blown away. The video that his team did for our wedding was just as spectacular as the ones I'd seen, and I'm so glad we found out about them! Their crew was very friendly and easy to work with, capturing some... Read More stunning footage along the way. I highly recommend them!!

2016-09-19T11:12:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley! The team had so much fun working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Garrett N

Drew and his team did an amazing job at our wedding reception. They were helpful and professional at the event itself, and the highlight video they prepared was excellent -- it was exactly what we wanted and much better than we expected. We have shown it to so many people!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brianne B

The best money we spent for our wedding! Besides the fact that the team is wonderful to work with, they were able to capture the raw emotion and all of the most important moments of our day on film. If you're hoping for quality footage, with creative angles, and personable... Read More crew, I highly recommend Alan Larsen Films!

2016-06-29T19:00:37 Response from the vendor

Very kind words, Brianne, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Erin D

Alan Larsen Films was the videographer for my sister and brother in law's wedding and I knew as soon as I saw their highlight video that I had to have them do mine. 3 years later (when it was actually my turn to do the wedding planning), I booked Alan as soon as I booked our... Read More venue. Our highlight video is honestly the best wedding gift ever. We had some family members who were unable to attend and being able to show them our full ceremony coverage and fantastic highlight reel was so great. Alan, Drew and the rest of the crew were absolutely professional, creative and exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Diana B

Where do I even begin? There is too many amazing things to say about Alan Larsen Films. Alan Larsen Films is a must for your wedding! They are not only incredible to work with, professional, kindhearted, fun to be around but they are TRUE ARTISTS. They captured moments so... Read More precious and ones we will look back on forever. We are very grateful to the Alan Larsen team for all their hard work and unmeasurable talent. Truly, Alan Larsen Films is without a doubt the most amazing videographers in the business.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Gerrall T

Simply amazing. Their reception videos are top notch. Caught all the highlights and a great short video to remember our wedding day by.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Elizabeth S

This team is so above and beyond the competition. Alan a master of creating cinematic experiences, and he knows exactly how to shoot and edit weddings to make them as meaningful as possible. If you're looking for a wedding videographer, drop any other possible candidates and... Read More hire Alan Larsen Films!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Benjamin S

There aren't enough amazing things I can say about Alan Larsen and his team. I was searching for a videographer a few months before our wedding and like any couple, my husband and I wanted to stay within our budget without compromising quality. I came across Alan Larsen Films on... Read More Yelp and immediately noticed their glowing reviews. I watched a few of their videos, reached out via email, and was able to book them for our big day. A few weeks before our wedding, we had a Skype meeting with him and Leah (their production coordinator), laid out our schedule and bounced around some video ideas as well. It was a great way to meet them face-to-face and to also get a sense of what to expect for our video. On our wedding day, Alan and his second shooter, Andrew, arrived promptly and got to work right away. The day-of can be very chaotic, but they captured our wedding like ninjas! Seriously -- they blended into the background and just worked their magic. We received our highlight video yesterday and we are absolutely blown away. We've watched it over and over and honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better way to capture the best day of our lives. The way he weaves the music with the wedding highlights is truly phenomenal. We are over the moon with our decision to go with Alan and his team. Worth EVERY penny! We can't wait to relive our wedding day through our beautifully crafted video. I highly recommend choosing Alan Larsen Films to capture your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Alan and his assistant was very prompt and professional. Everyone loved his work. It's been over 2 months now and my mom still watches it daily. I can't express how pleased I am with his work and service. His recording is very steady, sharp, and clear. I requested to make... Read More a few adjustments to the highlights and within hours it was completed. I highly recommend Alan Larsen Films. If I could redo this day over again, I would hire him in a heart beat.

2015-11-02T21:45:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim!! That's so sweet that your mom watches it every day :)

Alan Larsen

As a little tyke, Alan was influenced and surrounded by creative people with passions for all things cinematic. In 2010 he graduated with honors from the School of Film and Television and transformed his tiny production company into a full-time venture, adding along the way a talented cast of crewmembers. Today, Alan Larsen Films is one of the highest regarded wedding videography companies in California.