Your wedding in art

As a wedding photographer, Alana Smith brings an artistic approach not often demonstrated by typical photographers. You deserve the best. Make your day truly memorable.

Artistic, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Hattiesburg, MS Hattiesburg, MS and beyond! (601) 550-2236
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Elissa L

We absolutely loved working with Alana. She has taken our photos many times- wedding, family photos, newborn photos, baby photos etc. and her work never disappoints. Her creativity, passion, and dedication to getting that "perfect shot" all show through in her photos! I would... Read More use her for any of our families milestones in years to come!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Megan F

Alana is amazing to work with! She is so talented and professional. She has an artistic eye and uses it to take unique and beautiful photographs. If you want the spirit and emotion of your special day captured, Alana can do it! Her pictures convey emotion like no other! I... Read More cherish the photos she has taken of our special event!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017

Alana never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and artistry. No matter the subject, she captures them with elegance and beautiful lighting. She is super friendly, down to earth, and easy to work with. She puts everyone at ease! She will make your day stress free and amazing!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Marina J

Cannot recommend Alana enough! She made our wedding day stress free and super easy. Pictures were amazing and top notch quality!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Ginger C

Alana is an extremely talented photographer. The way she captures her subjects is always so amazing and breathtaking. She made our experience with her very easy and enjoyable. You will not be disappointed when choosing Alana Smith Photography.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 nikki g

Alana Smith is a true artist! I have had several photo shoots with her and one is better than the next. She has the ability to capture the true essence of the moment. Her photos are a work of art. Alana is a professional in every sense of the word.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Kristie F

Alana is more than a photographer, she is a true artist. Her professionalism is surpassed only by her obvious passion for what she creates. She captures magical moments. I feel blessed to have worked with her. She is a rockstar!!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Amy B

Alana has been our families photographer for many events. The time spent with us to understand what we want and "get the feel" for the story we wanted our pictures to tell. It's too hard to choose which are my favoritres. Alana is professional, discrete, and has a great eye... Read More for detail.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Heather M

We had Alana do family photos near our rural NY home and they turned out amazing! She was very patient with our children and just let us "do our thing" along with some posed shots. She was very helpful in the picture choice and finishing options. These photos are the only... Read More ones that I have framed in my house! Alana has the eye of an artist, but still keeps shoots fun and relaxed.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Megan A

Alana took photos of my boyfriend and I along with our two senior dogs. The photos were stunning and she was extremely patient with the dogs who did get impatient at a certain point. Her eye for finding/creating lighting is superb. Since out photos were taken I've had... Read More multiple families looking for professional photos and friends who were getting married/engaged who've asked for Alana's information the only downfall is she no longer lives near us! I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed should you choose her for your photographs.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Angie E

Alana is an amazing photographer. I have loved watching her unique style develop over time. I will always treasure the photographs that she did for our family when she lived in NY. We did an outside winter photo shoot and of course it was freezing cold. My kids were cranky... Read More and uncooperative( as teenagers are-ha ha) yet Alana was able to capture beautiful images of them in the snow that day. She was creative and had many good ideas for poses and pictures. Alana is a true professional and she worked hard to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. She took the time to listen to what I wanted to do and she made my vision come to life with her beautiful photographs. They are beautiful and I will treasure them always.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Lisa N

Alana is very professional and her photos capture the beautiful and unexpected moments. I would recommend her for any photography session.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Pastora G

Ethereal beauty at its best

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Kate S

We were lucky enough to have Alana photograph our family a couple of times and could not have been happier with the results! She has a great eye and a knack for capturing spontaneous joy. Very patient with kids (and their occasionally harried mothers!).

Alana Smith

Originally from New York City, I moved to Hattiesburg two years ago when my husband accepted a position at the University of Southern Mississippi. My approach to photography is simple: create dynamic artistic images that document the personal moments that deserve a place in time. Please contact me with any questions you have. I look forward to working with you.