Alba Beauty Studio/ Cincy Stylebar

Alba Beauty Studio was co-founded by celebrity makeup artists Andrea and Ashley Lauren. In addition to Andrea and Ashley, Alba also has a team of artists. Contact Alba today and get started on finding the right artist for your special day. Visit the website for more information.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2882 Wasson Road, Cincinnati, OH (513) 631-2522
INSTAGRAM

A Cincinnati Gem!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Stephanie Z

The Cincy Style Bar team were fantastic!!! Andrea and Megan were awesome during the trial and helped me create the exact look I was going for!! On the wedding day, they were amazing! Everyone was able to quickly and efficiently get all of my ladies hair and make up done and make... Read More everyone very happy. All the bridesmaids, flower girls, and moms looked gorgeous. I highly recommend Cincy Style Bar!

LOVE!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Whitney B

Love Andrea and Ashley! These sisters are the best team. Airbrush foundation is awesome and makes your makeup last all day- I used them for my engagement pictures first and was so happy, I had to book them for my wedding as well! I had so many girls to get ready that they came... Read More to my house and were super professional, stayed on schedule and gave all of my bridesmaids/MOB/MOG beautiful faces!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Justine G

I absolutely loved working with Cincy Bridal Beauty!! I had my hair and a spray tan done for my wedding there, and I was incredibly pleased with both. The owners are so easy to get a hold of, and respond back quickly. The staff I worked with was fun and professional, and really... Read More made my time at the salon enjoyable. My hair was beautiful!! It didn't fall down during my wedding once, and I received many compliments on it. I was really nervous about getting a spray tan, but turned out my nerves were for nothing! It looked great and not at all fake. I'd definitely recommend this salon to any bride.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Karen K

I am so happy we had Diana and CJ from Alba / Cincy Style Bar do our hair for my wedding! Diana and CJ came to my hotel room the morning of our wedding to start styling me, the bridesmaids, my mom, and a flower girl. They were so patient as they worked to understand each... Read More person's hair style wishes and make them happen! For me, I loved up-do Diana created for me not only during our trial but even more on the Big Day. I received so many compliments, and it stayed put with all my dancing! In addition, Sarah at the salon managed all the "behind the scenes" details with coordinating logistics - she was incredibly professional and organized.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Brittany B

I can't say enough good things about Cincy Style Bar/Cincy Bridal Beauty/ALBA. Ashley is absolutely incredible at what she does and made myself and all of my bridesmaids look flawless on the day of my wedding. She spent as much time as she needed to with each of us and made sure... Read More it was exactly what we wanted. I don't like heavy makeup on myself and she made sure to do my makeup exactly how I imagined! She is so sweet, kind and caring. She really made getting ready for my big day stress-free! You can't go wrong with this amazing woman!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Stefanie R

Andrea is so talented and professional. She took her time during the makeup trial to ensure we knew exactly what we were doing for the big day, asking me questions about what I like and getting to know me. My bridal party loved their look, too. I would definitely recommend her... Read More to friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Nisa W

Ashley and Andrea and their team are the best! They did all of the makeup and hair for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful! I would choose them again and again.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jenifer S

Jessica did my makeup and it was perfect! After the trial I told her some issues I had and she was able to rectify them on day of makeup. Josette did my hair and I loved the baby’s breath weaved into my hair. The front desk staff were helpful as always. One woman in particular,... Read More I cannot remember her name for the life of me, but she helped me zip up my dress before I left and she helped carry things into my car. That was super nice! Although, I don’t think the service I got on my wedding day is anything different from their day to day working. Alba Beauty/Cincy Stylr Bar staff are always amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Laura V

The stylists at ALBA were nothing short of wonderful when it came to my wedding day! They offered the option of coming to my house which made the day move along smoothly. The girls arrived on time and made sure that each and every one of us looked and felt beautiful. We were all... Read More offered touch ups before they departed which was a nice touch. I couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jill V

So talented and highly recommended! Consistently impressive and always exceeds my expectations, especially on our wedding day. Excellent customer experience!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Heather D

I’ve been going to Alba for a few years now so it was no question that I wanted them to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. The staff is always SO friendly and easy to work with. From planning my trial/ figuring out how I wanted everything/ my wedding day everything went so... Read More smooth. They are considerate to your needs and will bring your vision to life! Jessica made my hair and makeup look amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience on my wedding day. I would and do recommend them for everything!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jessica F

The ladies at Alba beauty went above and beyond to help make my wedding day perfect. I had two facials with Abalene in the month leading up to the wedding and she helped to get my skin flawless. Jessica made sure my color and style was absolutely perfect and I also had an... Read More airbrush tan that really gave me an amazing wedding glow. I recommend any of the ladies at Alba to help with getting wedding ready. My bridesmaids were really impressed with the salon and the services they received as well.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Tracy S

Simply the BEST service! Easy, relaxed and super talented hair/makeup artists. From one bride to the next, I highly recommend !!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla D

The Alba team is amazing! I had Sarah for hair and Jessica for makeup and I was beyond happy with the final result. They worked with me at my trial to get exactly what I wanted and day of was perfect! The hair and makeup lasted through a 90 degree day, lots of happy tears, and a... Read More night of dancing. Sarah also did the scheduling of all my bridesmaids... she is so nice and easy to work with! Everything was very organized and we stayed right on schedule. We rented the bridal suite they have and it was beautiful with lots of natural light and just a great space to hang out in when you weren't getting hair or makeup done. It was also perfect for getting ready photos. I highly recommend that you book Cincy Style Bar/Cincy Bridal Beauty for your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Stephanie S

Cincy Stylebar was awesome! They were super helpful and did a beautiful job!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly O

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Cincy Stylebar. We had the most amazing experience! From start to finish, I only had positive interactions with all of the staff, especially Andrea and Sarah. I had 10 girls that needed to get hair and make up done before a 2 pm... Read More wedding. Sarah had extra people come in that day to help out so that we could get done quickly. They had everything ready and even started about 10 minutes early on everyone. The entire experience was seamless and we were finished 30 minutes early. I absolutely LOVED my hair and make up that day! I would not have used anyone else.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Ellen B

Alba did a fantastic job. Everyone's hair and make up looked great and we loved having the Bridal suite option there. Sarah specifically did a wonderful job with my hair.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Meg H

I absolutely love Cincy Bridal Beauty! Andrea was amazing to work with, so pleasant and incredibly talented! She worked with me for my make up and was able to give me exactly what I wanted. CJ did an amazing job as well with my hair and made me feel like I had the most beautiful... Read More hair in the world. I actually have incredibly thin hair and had clip ins. CJ said it would be a breeze and it was! It looked exactly like I had dreamed of.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 H. B

A big thank you to Sarah, Ashley, and the rest of the crew for their part in making my daughter's wedding day a big success! They did a fantastic job and were organized and kept on schedule which was important for a group of 10 girls plus 2 moms! The trial also went well. They... Read More listened to what my daughter wanted and they delivered. We also rented the upstairs room which worked out well, giving the 9 bridesmaids the needed space to spread out. We highly recommend you check them out!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Kaeli H

Cincy Stylebar was fantastic! Ashley was our make-up artist- her entire approach is to make you feel as beautiful as you are by enhancing your features rather than making you look like someone else. I did a trial with her as well where we were able to “play around” with... Read More different eye/lip colors to ensure that I was happy with the outcome! She was always very open and honest, and wanted you to feel in control of your look - which I really appreciated. She is highly professional and incredibly talented! Ashley was able to do my make-up along with 8 other women within a 3 hour timeframe. I would highly recommend Ashley, and anyone else at Cincy Stylebar!

Cincy Stylebar is the Ultimate Bridal Experience!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Stephanie K

I worked with Andrea and her staff at the Cincy Stylebar for my wedding in November 2015. Andrea was always quick to respond to any questions I had. I initially booked Andrea to do wedding day makeup for myself and the rest of the bridal party; but I ended up loving the Cincy... Read More Stylebar so much that we also booked them for the manicures/pedicures the day before the wedding. It was the ultimate experience! She was so accommodating to everything we needed - including allowing us to bring food and beverages into the space during our mani/pedi visit. Everyone loved the uniqueness of the salon and the intimate experience. Andrea and her staff are truly amazing to work with and I received so many compliments on my makeup the day of the wedding!

Hair & Makeup at Alba

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Ellen K

I had my bridal hair and makeup done at Alba Beauty Studio along with my Bridesmaids, Mom, and Mother of the Groom. They were very organized and did a fantastic job on everyone! I thought they did especially well with everyone's makeup. I do not wear a ton of makeup, but they... Read More gave me a very natural look that was still camera ready. Also the salon is adorably decorated which made it special too. They had a cute room upstairs for all of us to eat lunch, get dressed, etc. in. The only trouble was going up the flight of stairs multiple times. Overall, I had a wonderful experience with Alba.

THIS is place to go for your wedding make-up and hair!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Ashley S

One of the biggest stressors for a bride is her hair and makeup on the big day. I must have lost several nights sleep worrying about which hairstyle to go with or whether the stylist would be able to get that look I was going for. Cincy Bridal Beauty did both the hair and... Read More makeup for myself as well as my bridesmaids for my June wedding at Ault Park and I must say they did a truly spectacular job. I was told by several people, especially those who normally wouldn't remark on my appearance, that I looked absolutely stunning at my wedding. Ashley did my makeup (and my bridesmaids) and gave me the wonderful natural yet enhanced look I wanted and the airbrush really held up with the heat and humidity. I loved the lashes she did, they really made my eyes pop. She is truly an artist and great at what she does. Melissa (you are awesome!) did my hair and I have to say she nailed it. She was extremely understanding during my trial listening to my ideas and also making good suggestions herself and even let me come back for a 2nd consult to discuss some of the other ideas I had. On the day of the wedding she created a sophisticated updo that went so well with my vintage style dress. Their Oakley salon has a beautifully decorated room on the 2nd floor that we were able to use as our bridal suite! The whole experience was excellent and I would 100% recommend Cincy Bridal Beauty to any bride or individual looking for a great salon!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Ashley O

I had Andrea for makeup and Sasha for hair. Both were incredible! The entire bridal party also had their hair and/or makeup done by the team and everyone looked flawless. Everyone who worked with us were so amazing and nice, especially to my mom, which I really appreciated. We... Read More were complimented all day and night and my hair stayed in place and my makeup-flawless, even with crying! They really helped to make sure it was a memorable day for us!

Exceeding Expectations

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie L

I, like most other women, wanted to look flawless on my wedding day. I wanted my husband to see me and be absolutely blown away the moment his eyes met mine. I first contacted Alba to explore my options for makeup and hair and from the very first conversation I had with the... Read More owners, Andrea and Ashley, I felt very confident in their abilities and professionalism. I loved the idea of doing a trial run and after that was over, I was even more thrilled with Alba's work. September 3rd, the day of the wedding rolled around and what do you know- it was 103 degrees. Despite my apprehension about looking a sweaty mess for outside pictures, Andrea and Ashley assured me they would make sure the wedding party was flawless- and Wow did they deliver!! We were all thrilled with our hair and makeup and the icing on the cake was how much fun we had in the process. I highly recommend Alba for anyone's big day-they make it fun but always maintain a professional demeanor and deliver amazing results!