Aldredge House

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

6522 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kathlena S

This venue was amazing! Everything was beautiful, the service was impeccable and the food was fantastic. Lauren, the venue coordinator, went above and beyond, she was always available and did a wonderful job running the event. The home is beautiful and we received compliments on... Read More it all day. The food was so, so good; the staff was very attentive and we had our own personal attendant to serve us all day, Dayna was so kind and took such good care of us. It was the perfect venue for our brunch wedding and I would definitely recommend them.

Absolutely LOVED the Aldredge House!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Tamara C

I had my wedding there 9/7/14 and could not be more pleased with everything! They were very responsive the whole time leading up to the wedding and recommended a day of coordinator as well. The food was delicious, the staff is incredibly friendly and professional. Everything... Read More went without a hitch and much of that was due to the staff at Aldredge House. It's a beautiful venue, I would recommend it to any Dallas bride!

Stunning Venue

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 robyne b

When I found the Aldredge House during our long venue search, I immediately fell in love. I had seen photos of the house on the website, but pictures do not do this place justice. It is absolutely breathe taking! It was the perfect venue for our romantic-vintage themed wedding.... Read More And the staff is wonderful. I worked with Brittany throughout my planning process and she was a great help. And on the wedding day, she assisted our planners to make sure we were taken care of and everything ran smoothly. And the food...OMG the food was delicious! I highly recommend this venue to all brides!

Beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 Amber J

Aldredge House was the perfect setting for our wedding of about 100 guests. Brittany was excellent to work with and I appreciated her being in charge on the day of. Everything went as planned. Originally we were to marry in the side garden and reception was to be in the back,... Read More with the beautiful hanging lanterns. But weather didn't permit, so everyone was moved inside, which resulted in a more intimate event. The food was delicious- we have received many compliments. It could not have gone better. High marks for Aldredge House!

Extremely Pleased

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Stephani J

The Aldredge House provided excellent service and provided everything needed for the event from head to toe. It was refreshing to work with a vendor that provided most of what was needed and I did not have to rent a ton of items to make the event beautiful.

Bridal Portraits

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 LeAnn D

Aldredge house was an amazing place for my bridal portrait session. They really came through for us, when my scheduled (and paid for) vendor decided at the last minute to cancel our session! But it all worked out. We were the only ones in the house during this weekday. They... Read More let us have the whole house for photos! The pictures came out amazing (Crosswhite Photography) and we really loved working in this beautiful home!

Review for Aldredge House

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather W

The atmosphere and catering for the reception for wonderful! My event coordinator at the venue was terrific and planned everything perfectly. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Review for Aldredge House

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Melanie H

The Aldredge House was the perfect venue for an evening wedding. The house is beautiful and the staff are phenomenal. Melinda O'Reilly ensured I had the wedding of my dreams without breaking my budget!

TO Aldredge House