Aleen Floral Design

RVA, Hampton Roads, Charlottesville Virginia

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Williamsburg, VA RVA, Hampton Roads, Charlottesville Virginia (757) 849-9460

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kaitlin S

Karen was WONDERFUL to work with throughout my wedding planning and the flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely Beautiful!!! From our first meeting Karen knew what my vision was for the wedding and went for it! She helped me stay within my budget and helped me with the... Read More design of my wedding not just with the flowers but with all of my decor! Everything was exactly what I dreamed about!!! I would highly recommend Karen!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Alycia W

Karen from Aleen Floral Design was absolutely wonderful to work with and provided THE MOST BEAUTIFUL flowers I could have ever imagined. The flowers were one of my favorite aspects of my wedding and she brought my entire vision to life! I can't speak enough on how accommodating... Read More Karen was in working with my floral budget and coming up with creative ideas to re-purpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception. She was a huge help in the planning process and I couldn't be happier that we hired her! If you are looking for a florist that creates stunning arrangements and is great to work with, hire Aleen Floral Design! Thank you for everything Karen, I'm telling every one of my engaged friends to hire you as their florist!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Katherine S

My [now] husband and I hired Karen of Aleen Floral Design to provide the florals for our May 2016 wedding in Williamsburg, VA. Working with Karen was an absolute pleasure – we even asked her to design and provide a bridal bouquet for a family’s member small civil ceremony! After... Read More searching online for a florist with examples of the aesthetic we desired, we found Aleen Floral Design and cannot imagine our wedding experience without her! Karen was fully prepared and attentive at every meeting (a NECESSITY for us since we were planning our entire wedding from Washington DC). She always arrived on time (either in-person or via phone) and was consistently prepared with questions and examples. Even during the height of wedding planning season, Karen was always responsive to emails, never rushed through meetings, and always took the time to listen to our thoughts or requests before jumping in to offer a suggestion. Karen and her team are creative geniuses. I’m not sure how to describe my taste – perhaps understated elegance? – but Karen and her team nailed it. From the bouquets and centerpieces to the ring bearer’s box, Aleen Floral Design flawlessly executed the perfect colors, with the perfect style, and all within the budget we outlined. Whenever we had a question, Karen responded with at least 3-4 suggestions, alternatives, or strategies to make our vision a reality. The day of our wedding, a torrential downpour interrupted our outdoor ceremony. Luckily, Karen and her team were on hand to assist our wedding planner and venue coordinator to completely transform the reception room into a proper area for the wedding ceremony. Karen’s beautiful floral centerpieces transitioned seamlessly to decorate the makeshift isle, and I still receive compliments on how effortless and elegant both the florals and floral team were as they worked to adjust to last-minute circumstances. The only regret I have is that Aleen Floral Design, and Karen in particular, are now the standard to which we will compare every florist we will work with. I cannot say enough about how much of a pleasure it was to work with Aleen Floral Design, nor how happy we are with all the florals and design elements that were provided for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Merrill J

I can't say enough about how much I LOVED working with Aleen Floral Design. Karen is so awesome- from the very first meeting with her, she was SO helpful through out the whole wedding planning process. All of the flowers and arrangements were absolutely perfect- I could not have... Read More been happier! 100% recommend Aleen Floral Design!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 April C

Karen and her team at Aleen Floral Design are the real deal! I found Karen on an internet search. I did not ask my Chesapeake wedding planner for a recommendation but when I shared Karen's name, I learned my wedding planner held the highest regard for her. My daughter did not... Read More want the "same old same" as everyone else so imagine our pleasure when we met with Karen and learned she was a college graduate who actually knows her foliage/florals and could get the succulents my daughter wanted included in the bouquets and boutonnieres. She is creative and experienced and uses the highest quality materials. Eight days after the wedding, my daughter's bouquet still looked nearly as fresh as on the day of the wedding. Karen does not deliver a product that is a cookie cutter of what every other bride has used. She listened to us and she wanted to make us happy. She did! I would recommend Karen to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kristin K

Karen provided our flowers for our wedding at the Williamsburg Winery on 11/21/15. They were absolutely breathtaking! My husband and I met with Karen a few months before the wedding and instantly knew she was the one for us! Karen is so sweet and friendly and really made us feel... Read More at ease. She was so knowledgable and provided us with many options within our price range. When the day of the wedding arrived, I was so excited to see the flowers. They did not disappoint. I was completely blown away with how beautiful and vibrant they were. I could not stop staring at them! When we arrived at the venue I was in awe of the table arrangements and the floral display on the mantel. The colors were so vibrant and the flowers were so fresh. My husband and I have been married a little over a week now and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful our flowers were. I would recommend Aleen Floral Designs for anyone in need of a florist - Karen is absolutely amazing! Thank you Karen for helping make our day so wonderful :)

GORGEOUS FLORALS!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kacie M

Karen is an absolutely amazing florist! I simply cannot say enough good things about her. My fiancé and I were planning our wedding long distance and this took quite a few phone calls, emails and no small amount of faith. From the very first call with Karen, I knew she was the... Read More person I wanted to work with. Karen was able to ask just a few questions about our style, color scheme and venue before creating a beautiful design for the big day. And for this girl who know little to nothing about flowers other than they are beautiful and smell nice, I was completely blown away with what Karen and her team were able to create. She takes the time to go through your vision (or help you create one if you’re like me) and then walks you through cost item by item to help stay within your budget. Karen is very patient and so kind. It’s very easy to tell after talking with her and seeing her work that she absolutely LOVES what she does. This is reflected in every petal of her dazzling work. I HIGHLY recommend Aleen Floral Design – let Karen and her gorgeous creativity loose on your big day! You won’t regret it!!!