Alex Kaplan Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists

Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New Milford, NJ Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA (917) 992-9097

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 monica s

Alex Kaplan is a great photographer who works with an equally great team. Not only are the quality of the photographs great, he will work with you to make sure that your needs and wants are met. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Lauren G

I cannot say enough good things about Alex Kaplan Photo! On the day of our wedding (Sept 10, 2016), I was blown away by their professionalism and also how helpful they were. It was hot as hell, and they were quick and concise so we could get into the limo and on our way. One of... Read More the photographers even helped my elderly grandmother down onto the grass. After the ceremony, instead of making us come back down in to the heat, they just did our family pictures while everyone was looking fresh. I couldn't even tell they were there! The pictures were AMAZING. They managed to capture everything even though there were only three photographers. Our video turned out incredible, and they made in possible for us to capture my cousin's father daughter dance (something my husband and I wanted) with her terminally ill father. I even bought the raw footage, so my family will be able to see every second with my uncle, who passed away in January. Just incredible. If you are looking for a photographer, book these guys. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Luna H

Amazing photographers! Very professional and timely with our photos. They were like ninjas - never interfering with the wedding day events but captured some amazing shots. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer K

I just received my photos and they are wonderful! Reliable, professional, great job.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah S

We were so impressed with our photographer! If we didn't have him we wouldn't have thought of all of the combinations he knew. He was extremely professional and courteous to all the guests waiting for my uncles to play photographer before he grabbed the shot. He didn't interfere... Read More with my guests or their pictures and everyone commented on how well he did. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Mary G

Alex Kaplan Photography did an awesome job! We loved the way our pictures came out. My husband's cousin recommended them to us. We are so happy we went with them. The photographers were amazing. They were always around to take as many pictures as a wanted. I love taking pictures... Read More and looking at them so this was a great experience. I can't wait to hang up the pictures in our home!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Vanessa S

As we were getting married in NYC and living in the UK it felt daunting trying to choose a photographer you won't meet until the day. However, the whole process was so easy from start to finish. They were always in touch and made us feel at ease on the day. Couldn't fault the... Read More experience and would do it all over again the exact same way!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Victoria H

I cannot say enough good things about Alex Kaplan Photography. My family and I all agree that out of all the vendors from my wedding that they were the most professional and amazing to work with. Elliot was so friendly and got along so well with my family and friends. He did a... Read More great job scouting out the best places for photos at my outdoor picture destination and got so many amazing shots. He took any picture that was requested and had clearly read my paperwork with shot requests which was so helpful. They even went so far as to ask me if I needed anything to drink during the reception. I would highly recommend hiring Alex Kaplan Photography for your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Melissa V

My fiance and I are so happy that we chose Alex Kaplan Photography. When we first met with Alex, we felt so relaxed and comfortable, and I can't say the same about other photographers that we met. Our engagement photos came out great and we know our wedding photos will be... Read More wonderful too! Also excited that we were able to get videography services within our budget!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Amanda V

I've only worked with Alex so far for our engagement photos, and I cannot wait to work with them again on our big day! Alex is extremely nice, easy going, laid back and very attentive. He answered all my questions and is very quick to respond to anything. Alex is respectful and... Read More really makes you feel like a first priority. Our engagement photos were fun and they did a great job with them! I'll probably be back here again after our wedding in 9 months!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Geetanjoli B

We hired Alex Kaplan for our wedding and we are extremely pleased that we did. We are very happy with their wedding photographs. The photographs are picture perfect! Aaron was wonderful. He showed up right on time, was very polite and listened to what we wanted and then... Read More delivered exactly what we wanted. He was not intrusive at all but managed to capture all the important events. He took wonderful pictures that captured the mood and the ambiance of the wedding. Needless to say, we will recommend Alex Kaplan, and Aaron, to any of our friends who are looking for wedding photographers.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kate C

Excellent! They did such a great job capturing all the special moments and fun of our wedding! Alex was great to work with and both the photographers we had did an excellent job! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jennifer F

I'm very happy with the service that was provided during my wedding in October. Julian was my photographer and did an amazing job! The shots were beautiful and he was so pleasant to work with. We also used them for the photobooth service and it was a huge hit. We received the... Read More photos very promptly after the wedding. All transactions were extremely profession. I highly recommend Alex Kaplan's company.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jessica M

Going with Alex Kaplan Photography was one of the easiest decisions I made during wedding planning and I have to say that I am so happy I did. Although the office was an hour away, my fiance and I were able to meet with Alex once and then do all other planning via email/phone.... Read More The convenience and the support they provided is everything I needed as a bride-to-be. Prior to the wedding I spoke with our photographer on the phone to go over some particulars and I felt 100% comfortable letting him know EXACTLY what I wanted and what I wanted the style of photos to be. The day of the photographer made sure to execute the exact photos I wanted taken and provided us with a ton of shots. We also used Alex Kaplans Videography for our wedding and while we have not yet viewed our video, our videographer was fun and easygoing. He made sure to capture the whole night, it seemed everytime I turned around they had captured a moment I didnt even expect them to. By the end of the night I was happy to have the photographer and videographer of Alex Kaplan be a part of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Julieann P

Planning a wedding in Philadelphia from North Carolina was no easy task, but thankfully I had a great photographer who helped make everything a breeze. From the planning to the actual day, they were very professional and always answered any questions I had along the way. On our... Read More big day, our photographer was not only professional, but very personable. Aaron did an amazing job with the "ninja style" photography, he blended in the with crowd and snagged some amazing pictures! Additionally, he was willing to be adventurous with us and get on the top of a skyscraper to take some breathtaking shots of our my husband and I. For any couple that is looking for a photographer, look no further than Alex Kaplan photography! You will be happy that you did!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Lindsay J

Fabulous! Alex Kaplan and his team are wonderful! Very professional and organized. They did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I were so happy with our wedding pictures! Thanks for making our memory a beautiful one!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Caitlin m

Excellent! My husband and I knew Alex Kaplan was the guy for us when we first met him. He was laid back, showed us great work, promised us a lot of candid photos, and described his team as "ninjas" who we would barely notice at our wedding. He delivered!! Our 2 photographers and... Read More 2 videographers were on time, friendly, quick, and stealth. We just got our photos and they are BEAUTIFUL. We can't wait to see the videos!! Thank you Alex and team for being everything we had hoped for.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Alyssa K

I could not be more happy with my decision to have Alex Kaplan Photography shoot my wedding. We went with the 2 photographers 1 videographer. Aaron, Damian & Julian covered my wedding and they were EXCELLENT! They made the whole process fun and relaxed and we never felt awkward.... Read More They got so many fun and hilarious candid photos during the reception and I barely even noticed they were there. They were the nicest guys! I can't recommend Alex Kaplan and his team enough!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Joseph M

My fiance and I had such a great afternoon taking our engagement photos. Their professional, easy going manner made this experience fun and stress free. I would definitely recommend Alex Kaplan photography.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Weston S

Professional Quality. We are so glad that we chose Alex Kaplan Photography for our wedding. The photographer was wonderful and the photos were amazing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lisa S

Great pictures! We met with two photographers about two weeks ago and our photos are already ready! They came out great. We got about 400 pictures in about an hour, so we had great variety to choose from. Also, my fiancé and I were nervous, but they were both so professional and... Read More helpful with us. Also, the company is very prompt with emails and questions - they are great to work with. I would definitely recommend Alex Kaplan!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jennifer G

We used Alex Kaplan Photo for our wedding and WOW the pictures came out unbelievable. Alex was already taken for that date so we had Aaron and one of his colleagues come to take pictures and they were great! On time, flexible and very accommodating. We had a wonderful... Read More experience with Alex Kaplan Photo's for our wedding and my husband and I would HIGHLY reccomend!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Vanessa R

My husband and I hired Alex Kaplan Photo for our wedding based on the positive reviews we had read written by previously satisfied couples, and we absolutely have no regrets. We opted for the 2 photographer/1 videographer option and it has resulted in some awesome pictures.... Read More There was a lot of communication with Anna, the studio manager, regarding all the details of our special day prior the event, so we were very comfortable knowing that all the bases should be covered. This was especially important because my husband and I chose an untraditional route by hosting an engagement party/surprise wedding. Having the 2 photographers that day has allowed us to have photos of the wedding party in the bridal suite awaiting the big moment and photos of our unsuspecting guests enjoying the cocktail hour. It also allowed for photos of key moments from different angles. We have tons of great photos to choose from for our wedding album. We look forward to receiving our wedding video soon -- We’re sure the finished product will be just as great. My husband and I highly recommend Alex Kaplan Photo to any couple looking for a wedding photographer in the NJ/NY area.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lori R

Super happy with the results from our wedding. Our photographer for the day was Geraldine. She was prompt, patient, very professional and a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job capturing so many candid moments of our friends and family as well as the formal shots.... Read More I would definitely use again and would happily recommend Alex Kaplan & his associates. I feel the price we paid was extremely fair and the quality was beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Anna S

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing! From the day we met him, until the wedding, everything was super easy, professional and stress free. They really know how to make you make feel comfortable on the day of. They know just what to say and just the right time when to... Read More capture photos. They did an amazing job with our wedding, and I have already, and will continue to recommend them to friends who are in need of an amazing photographer for their event. We received many compliments on the pictures and also on how "not in the way" they were at the wedding. I know it sounds like a small detail but trust me, it's huge for the photographer to not keep taking you away from every moment of the wedding and just letting you enjoy it while still capturing all the great shots. Hire Alex and his team! You won't be disappointed!