Alex Kaplan Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists

Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

New Milford, NJ Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA (917) 992-9097

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Stephanie P

I used Alex for my September wedding and we just recently received all of our edited and unedited photos back. The photos are truly beautiful. My husband and I are so happy with all of them. Not only are there tons capturing the entire day, but you can definitely see the quality... Read More and care that went into every single one. I had made a few requests of photos that I wanted and I noticed that Alex made time throughout the day to capture each one. The team was professional and responsive, and I really do not have one negative comment to say. Thank you Alex and team for capturing our day and preserving our memories forever!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicole B

We used Alex Kaplan for our wedding on September 8, 2017. Right from the beginning his company was very responsive and flexible with making appointments. They were very professional. We had 2 photographers and 1 videographer from Alex's team. They were great! They were very... Read More patient and worked really well with the kids in our wedding party. They were all over the place making sure to capture every moment. They did not make it obvious that they were all over the place either. We just recently got some of our photos back and they came out amazing! We are very pleased at the way they came out and the moments that were shot! We would recommend Alex Kaplan for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kelly B

We are so happy we chose Alex Kaplan for our wedding. We planned our wedding in 5 months and finding a good, talented photographer was very important. We were not disappointed.. communication with Alex Kaplan was seamless and on the day of our wedding, they were professional... Read More and easy to work with. Thank you! The pictures look amazing.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Christina M

Alex Kaplan and his team are amazing! From start to finish, the photographers made sure our day went smoothly and all of the special moments we experienced were captured. After viewing our photos, we are speechless! There are some of the most beautiful candid and posed photos... Read More I have ever seen. I can't recommend Alex Kaplan enough and how happy we are that we chose him for our special day! His team will capture all of your precious moments in the most beautiful way!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tirin H

We are so HAPPY with Alex and Kaplan, after searching and searching we came across their website and was very impressed with their work. Working with them was stress free, fun and non-intrusive. They accommodated the shots we wanted to capture. We had 2 photographers and 1... Read More videographer and they were a pleasure to work with and everyone loves the pictures. They were so patient throughout the day with request and getting everything together. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture the most important day of our life.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Julie S

Best photographers out there. We worked with them for engagement pictures, mother-daughter pictures, and our wedding in August - and every picture was so special. I have had multiple people tell me I should submit to a bridal magazine! Thank you for the perfect pictures!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Pinal P

So pleased with our photography. Working with Alex Kaplan’s team was stress free. They accommodated the sceenshots that I wanted to make sure to capture. we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers and they weren't intrusive and everyone loves the pictures. They were so patient... Read More throughout the day and I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture the most important day of my life. Pinal Johnson

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Samantha L

We came across Alex and his team after looking at multiple photographers. After meeting with him and looking at his photos, we booked him! He was so professional and his team was great to work with throughout the whole process so far. They are so responsive and are engagement... Read More photos came out GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see our photos when the big day arrives!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nicole C

Alex Kaplan photography came through for us at the very last minute! They were affordable and knew exactly what they were doing. Our photographer mike was very flexible with our bridal parties and captured every photo we asked for!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Katy C

Alex and his team were wonderful! They were very responsive and helpful throughout the booking process and leading up to our wedding. On the big day, the photographers arrived right on time and were very professional, organized, and easy-going. They put our entire bridal... Read More party at ease and made our first look and photo shoot go smoothly. At the ceremony and reception, they captured so many candid emotions without ever being in the way. Compared to the several other photographers we contacted during our research, Alex Kaplan Photo was SUPER reasonable, but I don't feel like we sacrificed any quality, talent, or professionalism by not going with a more expensive option. We are so happy with how the pictures turned out! Thanks so much - would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Caroline Q

Alex Kaplan is great! We just had our engagement shoot in Central Park. We went to multiple parts for different scenery and it was great!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Emily P

Fantastic! Made us laugh and captured the best moments exactly as I asked. Thank you for the memories of our day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Gail R

My daughter's wedding was beautifully photographed by Alex Kaplan and I was very pleased! I highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Laura P

My husband and I came across Alex Kaplan Photography after doing some online research. After reviewing their pictures and chatting via telephone, we felt comfortable hiring them to document our special day. Each step of the way, from signing the contract to seeing our Wedding... Read More Album, Alex Kaplan and his team have been very responsive, approachable, and super knowledgeable. Our wedding day went smoothly – Alex and his team were professional, patient, and kind. They were so easy to work with and the whole family felt comfortable. Even though it was a rainy day, the team helped us embrace and capture the beauty of unpredictable weather. Our pictures and ceremony video have turned out way better than what we had even hoped for! We will certainly be recommending Alex Kaplan to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Marina D

I just received my wedding photo album and I cannot stop looking at how amazing all the pictures are!!! The whole team was so easy to work with, quick to respond and always available to answer questions, very accommodating, and highly professional. This is all reflected in their... Read More wonderful work. Compared to other overpriced vendors, the prices are very reasonable and the quality of their work is impeccable. If I could do it all over again I would absolutely pick the Alex Kaplan Photo team, the big day went very smoothly and I am very impressed with the final product!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Linda D

Excellent! We used Alex Kaplan for our wedding and got highly professional work for about half the price that others charge in the area. We had a team of two photographers, but of whom were personable, not intrusive, but effective at documenting everything. Communication with... Read More the company was easy before, during, and after the event (which was on a yacht!). Afterwards, we got access to digital copies of high quality, retouched photos, as well as all of the un-retouched photos - hundreds of photos. We also requested and were granted a special package for video of just the ceremony and toasts. Overall, we were extremely pleased with Alex Kaplan's service and product, and we would use them again in an instant.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Lauren W

I have to say that I have never done a photo shoot before and this was such an amazing and fun experience. Our photographer made our session fun . The sunset made it all and so glad that Alex suggested Central Park. I think I can speak for both my fiance and I that we are so... Read More excited for our wedding day and to see all of the photos that will be taken on our special day!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 monica s

Alex Kaplan is a great photographer who works with an equally great team. Not only are the quality of the photographs great, he will work with you to make sure that your needs and wants are met. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Lauren G

I cannot say enough good things about Alex Kaplan Photo! On the day of our wedding (Sept 10, 2016), I was blown away by their professionalism and also how helpful they were. It was hot as hell, and they were quick and concise so we could get into the limo and on our way. One of... Read More the photographers even helped my elderly grandmother down onto the grass. After the ceremony, instead of making us come back down in to the heat, they just did our family pictures while everyone was looking fresh. I couldn't even tell they were there! The pictures were AMAZING. They managed to capture everything even though there were only three photographers. Our video turned out incredible, and they made in possible for us to capture my cousin's father daughter dance (something my husband and I wanted) with her terminally ill father. I even bought the raw footage, so my family will be able to see every second with my uncle, who passed away in January. Just incredible. If you are looking for a photographer, book these guys. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Luna H

Amazing photographers! Very professional and timely with our photos. They were like ninjas - never interfering with the wedding day events but captured some amazing shots. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer K

I just received my photos and they are wonderful! Reliable, professional, great job.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah S

We were so impressed with our photographer! If we didn't have him we wouldn't have thought of all of the combinations he knew. He was extremely professional and courteous to all the guests waiting for my uncles to play photographer before he grabbed the shot. He didn't interfere... Read More with my guests or their pictures and everyone commented on how well he did. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Mary G

Alex Kaplan Photography did an awesome job! We loved the way our pictures came out. My husband's cousin recommended them to us. We are so happy we went with them. The photographers were amazing. They were always around to take as many pictures as a wanted. I love taking pictures... Read More and looking at them so this was a great experience. I can't wait to hang up the pictures in our home!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Vanessa S

As we were getting married in NYC and living in the UK it felt daunting trying to choose a photographer you won't meet until the day. However, the whole process was so easy from start to finish. They were always in touch and made us feel at ease on the day. Couldn't fault the... Read More experience and would do it all over again the exact same way!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Victoria H

I cannot say enough good things about Alex Kaplan Photography. My family and I all agree that out of all the vendors from my wedding that they were the most professional and amazing to work with. Elliot was so friendly and got along so well with my family and friends. He did a... Read More great job scouting out the best places for photos at my outdoor picture destination and got so many amazing shots. He took any picture that was requested and had clearly read my paperwork with shot requests which was so helpful. They even went so far as to ask me if I needed anything to drink during the reception. I would highly recommend hiring Alex Kaplan Photography for your wedding.