Alex Kaplan Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists

Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA

Alex Kaplan Photo Video Photo Booth Specialists

Professional Photography Videography & Photo Booth Service for the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania area.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

730 River Road, New Milford, NJ Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA (917) 992-9097

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 rachael g

Our friend had gotten married right around the time we were looking for a photographer and she INSISTED we call Alex. We went to meet with him and were instantly impressed by his beautiful pictures. His warm and friendly demeanor was also a sure sign he was the photographer for... Read More us. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely wonderful. The pictures of my husband and me are gorgeous! I can't wait to hang up prints!

Excellent Videography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Jessica T

My husband and I hired Alex Kaplan for his videography service and we were beyond impressed with the level of professionalism and video quality we received. The two videographers (Aaron and Elliot) arrived promptly on our wedding day and got right to work. Throughout the day,... Read More they were entirely unobtrusive and worked so well with our photographers. My husband and I had four people following us around all day (for photo and video) and we didn't even notice any of them were there. While staying out of sight, Aaron and Elliot managed to capture every amazing moment from our beautiful day. We received both our wedding video as well as a highlight video in just over a month after our wedding. The videos turned out perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the finished product!

Our Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Susan S

The photographers at our wedding did an amazing job. They were incredibly nice, laid back and stayed out of everyones' way. They helped guide us and came up with some creative ideas. We recently received our WebAlbum, which turned out great. We are so happy we decided to go with... Read More Alex Kaplan/Two Wedding Photographers and we highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Christina M

Our Engagement Session was enjoyable and professional. The pictures came out great!! Our photographer was so patient with us especially when trying to get that perfect picture with our three dogs. Can't wait for our wedding and to see all the beautiful shots capturing our... Read More special day!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tirin H

We are so HAPPY with Alex and Kaplan, after searching and searching we came across their website and was very impressed with their work. Working with them was stress free, fun and non-intrusive. They accommodated the shots we wanted to capture. We had 2 photographers and 1... Read More videographer and they were a pleasure to work with and everyone loves the pictures. They were so patient throughout the day with request and getting everything together. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture the most important day of our life.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Julie S

Best photographers out there. We worked with them for engagement pictures, mother-daughter pictures, and our wedding in August - and every picture was so special. I have had multiple people tell me I should submit to a bridal magazine! Thank you for the perfect pictures!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Pinal P

So pleased with our photography. Working with Alex Kaplan’s team was stress free. They accommodated the sceenshots that I wanted to make sure to capture. we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers and they weren't intrusive and everyone loves the pictures. They were so patient... Read More throughout the day and I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture the most important day of my life. Pinal Johnson

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Samantha L

We came across Alex and his team after looking at multiple photographers. After meeting with him and looking at his photos, we booked him! He was so professional and his team was great to work with throughout the whole process so far. They are so responsive and are engagement... Read More photos came out GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see our photos when the big day arrives!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nicole C

Alex Kaplan photography came through for us at the very last minute! They were affordable and knew exactly what they were doing. Our photographer mike was very flexible with our bridal parties and captured every photo we asked for!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Katy C

Alex and his team were wonderful! They were very responsive and helpful throughout the booking process and leading up to our wedding. On the big day, the photographers arrived right on time and were very professional, organized, and easy-going. They put our entire bridal... Read More party at ease and made our first look and photo shoot go smoothly. At the ceremony and reception, they captured so many candid emotions without ever being in the way. Compared to the several other photographers we contacted during our research, Alex Kaplan Photo was SUPER reasonable, but I don't feel like we sacrificed any quality, talent, or professionalism by not going with a more expensive option. We are so happy with how the pictures turned out! Thanks so much - would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Caroline Q

Alex Kaplan is great! We just had our engagement shoot in Central Park. We went to multiple parts for different scenery and it was great!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Emily P

Fantastic! Made us laugh and captured the best moments exactly as I asked. Thank you for the memories of our day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Gail R

My daughter's wedding was beautifully photographed by Alex Kaplan and I was very pleased! I highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Laura P

My husband and I came across Alex Kaplan Photography after doing some online research. After reviewing their pictures and chatting via telephone, we felt comfortable hiring them to document our special day. Each step of the way, from signing the contract to seeing our Wedding... Read More Album, Alex Kaplan and his team have been very responsive, approachable, and super knowledgeable. Our wedding day went smoothly – Alex and his team were professional, patient, and kind. They were so easy to work with and the whole family felt comfortable. Even though it was a rainy day, the team helped us embrace and capture the beauty of unpredictable weather. Our pictures and ceremony video have turned out way better than what we had even hoped for! We will certainly be recommending Alex Kaplan to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Marina D

I just received my wedding photo album and I cannot stop looking at how amazing all the pictures are!!! The whole team was so easy to work with, quick to respond and always available to answer questions, very accommodating, and highly professional. This is all reflected in their... Read More wonderful work. Compared to other overpriced vendors, the prices are very reasonable and the quality of their work is impeccable. If I could do it all over again I would absolutely pick the Alex Kaplan Photo team, the big day went very smoothly and I am very impressed with the final product!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Linda D

Excellent! We used Alex Kaplan for our wedding and got highly professional work for about half the price that others charge in the area. We had a team of two photographers, but of whom were personable, not intrusive, but effective at documenting everything. Communication with... Read More the company was easy before, during, and after the event (which was on a yacht!). Afterwards, we got access to digital copies of high quality, retouched photos, as well as all of the un-retouched photos - hundreds of photos. We also requested and were granted a special package for video of just the ceremony and toasts. Overall, we were extremely pleased with Alex Kaplan's service and product, and we would use them again in an instant.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Lauren W

I have to say that I have never done a photo shoot before and this was such an amazing and fun experience. Our photographer made our session fun . The sunset made it all and so glad that Alex suggested Central Park. I think I can speak for both my fiance and I that we are so... Read More excited for our wedding day and to see all of the photos that will be taken on our special day!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 monica s

Alex Kaplan is a great photographer who works with an equally great team. Not only are the quality of the photographs great, he will work with you to make sure that your needs and wants are met. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Lauren G

I cannot say enough good things about Alex Kaplan Photo! On the day of our wedding (Sept 10, 2016), I was blown away by their professionalism and also how helpful they were. It was hot as hell, and they were quick and concise so we could get into the limo and on our way. One of... Read More the photographers even helped my elderly grandmother down onto the grass. After the ceremony, instead of making us come back down in to the heat, they just did our family pictures while everyone was looking fresh. I couldn't even tell they were there! The pictures were AMAZING. They managed to capture everything even though there were only three photographers. Our video turned out incredible, and they made in possible for us to capture my cousin's father daughter dance (something my husband and I wanted) with her terminally ill father. I even bought the raw footage, so my family will be able to see every second with my uncle, who passed away in January. Just incredible. If you are looking for a photographer, book these guys. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Luna H

Amazing photographers! Very professional and timely with our photos. They were like ninjas - never interfering with the wedding day events but captured some amazing shots. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer K

I just received my photos and they are wonderful! Reliable, professional, great job.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah S

We were so impressed with our photographer! If we didn't have him we wouldn't have thought of all of the combinations he knew. He was extremely professional and courteous to all the guests waiting for my uncles to play photographer before he grabbed the shot. He didn't interfere... Read More with my guests or their pictures and everyone commented on how well he did. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Mary G

Alex Kaplan Photography did an awesome job! We loved the way our pictures came out. My husband's cousin recommended them to us. We are so happy we went with them. The photographers were amazing. They were always around to take as many pictures as a wanted. I love taking pictures... Read More and looking at them so this was a great experience. I can't wait to hang up the pictures in our home!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Vanessa S

As we were getting married in NYC and living in the UK it felt daunting trying to choose a photographer you won't meet until the day. However, the whole process was so easy from start to finish. They were always in touch and made us feel at ease on the day. Couldn't fault the... Read More experience and would do it all over again the exact same way!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Victoria H

I cannot say enough good things about Alex Kaplan Photography. My family and I all agree that out of all the vendors from my wedding that they were the most professional and amazing to work with. Elliot was so friendly and got along so well with my family and friends. He did a... Read More great job scouting out the best places for photos at my outdoor picture destination and got so many amazing shots. He took any picture that was requested and had clearly read my paperwork with shot requests which was so helpful. They even went so far as to ask me if I needed anything to drink during the reception. I would highly recommend hiring Alex Kaplan Photography for your wedding.