Alex Kaplan Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists

Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA

Alex Kaplan Photo Video Photo Booth Specialists

Professional Photography Videography & Photo Booth Service for the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania area.

Documentary, Lifestyle

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

730 River Road, New Milford, NJ Serving, NYC, NJ, CT, PA (917) 992-9097

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 rachael g

Our friend had gotten married right around the time we were looking for a photographer and she INSISTED we call Alex. We went to meet with him and were instantly impressed by his beautiful pictures. His warm and friendly demeanor was also a sure sign he was the photographer for... Read More us. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely wonderful. The pictures of my husband and me are gorgeous! I can't wait to hang up prints!

Excellent Videography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Jessica T

My husband and I hired Alex Kaplan for his videography service and we were beyond impressed with the level of professionalism and video quality we received. The two videographers (Aaron and Elliot) arrived promptly on our wedding day and got right to work. Throughout the day,... Read More they were entirely unobtrusive and worked so well with our photographers. My husband and I had four people following us around all day (for photo and video) and we didn't even notice any of them were there. While staying out of sight, Aaron and Elliot managed to capture every amazing moment from our beautiful day. We received both our wedding video as well as a highlight video in just over a month after our wedding. The videos turned out perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the finished product!

Our Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Susan S

The photographers at our wedding did an amazing job. They were incredibly nice, laid back and stayed out of everyones' way. They helped guide us and came up with some creative ideas. We recently received our WebAlbum, which turned out great. We are so happy we decided to go with... Read More Alex Kaplan/Two Wedding Photographers and we highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 lisa m

November 2017: My husband and I used Alex Kaplan and his team for our wedding on November 18, 2017. We truly do not have enough wonderful things to say about him. From the moment they walked in to the bridal suite, I was confident they were going to be outstanding. They got... Read More shots ranging from beautiful details to perfectly arranged family photos (of up to 30 people in one pic!). They were incredibly understanding and listened to all of our requests as well. During the ceremony, they took lovely pictures without ever being intrusive of the sensitivity of the ceremony. They also got fantastic shots of our guests at the reception. Everyone who we've shown pictures has been very impressed with the quality of images. Ultimately, we would HIGHLY recommend Alex Kaplan and his team! Thanks for a great job!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Raymond C

We hired Alex for our wedding and Alex and his crew were very accomodating, organized and laid back. They made a hectic day less stressful. They were good at calming our nerves and making sure the day went smoothly. The crew was very dedicated and helpful. The pricing for the... Read More package was also good as we got everything we wanted for a good price.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Catia Q

Alex Kaplan truly has an amazing team. We just received our Engagement pictures and they are jaw dropping! Michael (one of his photographers) is very down to earth and patient, despite the sudden drop in temperature. He was professional and comforting. He made sure to capture... Read More every detail in our pictures. We cannot wait to see our future wedding pictures. We are so thankful.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Shauna C

Finally....Quality & Affordability in ONE! OMG! I can’t say enough great things about them and we haven’t even had our wedding yet. First off, Alex was a delight to meet with and I knew before I left his office that he was exactly what we were looking for. He has the style we... Read More love and his pictures are beautiful. And I’d be lying if I said money didn’t enter in here. That’s the best part, they are so AFFORDABLE! We are on a tight budget, which anyone in NJ knows is hard to work with, so believe me when I say I’ve done research on virtually all of the photographers in central and northern NJ. Alex is by far the best quality in this price bracket. When I first saw his pictures I assumed he'd be out of our budget, but boy was I wrong. He understands people are on a budget and weddings cost a lot. You can tell he really just enjoys what he does. Now there’s a way to have a quality photographer without killing your budget...enter Alex Kaplan. Now, let’s get on to actual pictures. As I said, we haven’t gotten married yet, but we did have our engagement pictures done, and there are not enough words to express how happy I am. We wanted our pictures in the Conservatory Garden in Central Park. The day of the pictures, the train was late, so we were late, and when we got out of the train, it was raining (we had no umbrella). By the time we made it to the park, my hair was ruined, my dress was ruined and the gate to the garden was closed. Mike, the engagement photographer waited a half hour for us...outside, in the rain. I was in tears. Mike offered to reschedule us and come back out the following week. I’m so glad we listened to him. It was a beautiful 75 degree day and we got the most amazing pictures. Mike was fantastic! He was super personable and easy to work with. I had certain areas in the garden I wanted pictures and he was more than willing to oblige, as well as find the best ways to get the best pictures in those areas. At one point, he climbed a wall just to get a better angle of us. Now that’s dedication to your craft! We just got the pictures back and there are so many amazing ones it took forever to pick favorites for our Save-the-Dates. I thought I was being biased until a friend, who’s told me numerous times how much she hates engagement photos because they always look so staged, told me how amazing ours were and how we just look happy and in love. What more can you ask for in pictures than pure raw emotion! Do yourself a favor and meet with Alex to see for yourself how great he is and book him for your special day! If this is how great the engagement pictures are...I can't wait to see what Alex Kaplan has in store for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Lauren M

We got married Oct 22 2017 and used Alex Kaplan for both photo and video. Our package deal was at an amazing price, no one could beat. To start, the communication with Ann from the beginning was incredible. She is very knowledgeable and I always received a prompt response.... Read More They make sure they understand you as a couple, your wants and needs for the big day. This is especially appreciated because it made it so easy to work with them and it shows how special they treat each of their clients. Our photographers, Kathy and Matthew, showed up on time and were great to work with. They were very friendly and captured so many incredible moments and you hardly knew it was happening (really are like photo ninjas) !!! Their style of shooting was fantastic - we got our posed photos, creative photos, and moments that are so genuine and real you can feel the emotions of the people in them. Reina, our videographer, took the same approach. Always capturing the best moments but you hardly knew she was there. She was really sweet and such a pleasure to work with. Pictures and videos are timeless, and I can't thank Alex and his staff enough for giving me these memories that I will cherish as well as being super great to work with. I would recommend Alex and his talented staff to anyone because you can't beat this quality at the incredible price they offer. Booking with them is just one less worry! :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Cherry A

Where do we start? Alex Kaplan team was the best of best. We seriously could not have asked for a better photographers and videographers. Alex Kaplan and his team were punctual, friendly, extremely understanding and did a phenomenal job! They were able to work with us, listen to... Read More our request and execute them to the best. There is a reason why he's so well reviewed and popular. Our wedding date was on October 7th from day one he set the expectations he told us exactly when the photos and videos were due; everything was handle in a timely manner, our web album was beyond our expectations. Definitely recommending Alex and his team to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Stephanie N

We got married Oct. 7, 2017 and Alex Kaplan Photography was amazing! They were on time (which is a big deal for me!), professional and our photographers Marcus and Jay were so fun! They made sure they got EVERY picture I requested and all the pictures came out nothing but... Read More amazing. During the planning process as well Ann was such a big help and very responsive which made my job very easy and stress free. I am so happy with the service they provided and would recommend anyone to use Alex Kaplan Photography for their special day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jeanne R

I used Alex Kaplan Photography for my September 2017 wedding. We are very happy with our results, and so proud to show off our beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Trish U

We hired Alex Kaplan for our NYC central park wedding. We are from Florida so first the communication was great; being long distance we were always able to get a hold of someone and the process was so smooth. The professionalism was great. We had one of his colleague... Read More photographers who was very professional and awesome! He snapped photos the entire time for three hours in the park capturing so many awesome shots and moments. He had great ideas for posing photos; as well captured spontaneous moments. Turned out so beautiful and we got so many photos as well! Loved it!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

I got married in August and Michael was our photographer. Every time I looked he was running around trying to capture every special moment that was happening! He was easy to work with and was dedicated to making sure we got all the shots we wanted. Leading up to the wedding Alex... Read More Kaplan was very organized and easy to work with...everything was clear and the payment plan was very helpful to us. The price was very reasonable also. When we got our pictures back I was very happy- I love the candid style and how they truly captured how wonderful the day was for us. I would definitely recommend Alex Kaplan photography for any special events!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Scott L

Very good experience - Mike was great. Took great photos! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicole B

We used Alex Kaplan for our wedding on September 8, 2017. Right from the beginning his company was very responsive and flexible with making appointments. They were very professional. We had 2 photographers and 1 videographer from Alex's team. They were great! They were very... Read More patient and worked really well with the kids in our wedding party. They were all over the place making sure to capture every moment. They did not make it obvious that they were all over the place either. We just recently got some of our photos back and they came out amazing! We are very pleased at the way they came out and the moments that were shot! We would recommend Alex Kaplan for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kelly B

We are so happy we chose Alex Kaplan for our wedding. We planned our wedding in 5 months and finding a good, talented photographer was very important. We were not disappointed.. communication with Alex Kaplan was seamless and on the day of our wedding, they were professional... Read More and easy to work with. Thank you! The pictures look amazing.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Christina M

Alex Kaplan and his team are amazing! From start to finish, the photographers made sure our day went smoothly and all of the special moments we experienced were captured. After viewing our photos, we are speechless! There are some of the most beautiful candid and posed photos... Read More I have ever seen. I can't recommend Alex Kaplan enough and how happy we are that we chose him for our special day! His team will capture all of your precious moments in the most beautiful way!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tirin H

We are so HAPPY with Alex and Kaplan, after searching and searching we came across their website and was very impressed with their work. Working with them was stress free, fun and non-intrusive. They accommodated the shots we wanted to capture. We had 2 photographers and 1... Read More videographer and they were a pleasure to work with and everyone loves the pictures. They were so patient throughout the day with request and getting everything together. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture the most important day of our life.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Julie S

Best photographers out there. We worked with them for engagement pictures, mother-daughter pictures, and our wedding in August - and every picture was so special. I have had multiple people tell me I should submit to a bridal magazine! Thank you for the perfect pictures!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Pinal P

So pleased with our photography. Working with Alex Kaplan’s team was stress free. They accommodated the sceenshots that I wanted to make sure to capture. we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers and they weren't intrusive and everyone loves the pictures. They were so patient... Read More throughout the day and I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture the most important day of my life. Pinal Johnson

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Samantha L

We came across Alex and his team after looking at multiple photographers. After meeting with him and looking at his photos, we booked him! He was so professional and his team was great to work with throughout the whole process so far. They are so responsive and are engagement... Read More photos came out GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see our photos when the big day arrives!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nicole C

Alex Kaplan photography came through for us at the very last minute! They were affordable and knew exactly what they were doing. Our photographer mike was very flexible with our bridal parties and captured every photo we asked for!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Katy C

Alex and his team were wonderful! They were very responsive and helpful throughout the booking process and leading up to our wedding. On the big day, the photographers arrived right on time and were very professional, organized, and easy-going. They put our entire bridal... Read More party at ease and made our first look and photo shoot go smoothly. At the ceremony and reception, they captured so many candid emotions without ever being in the way. Compared to the several other photographers we contacted during our research, Alex Kaplan Photo was SUPER reasonable, but I don't feel like we sacrificed any quality, talent, or professionalism by not going with a more expensive option. We are so happy with how the pictures turned out! Thanks so much - would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Caroline Q

Alex Kaplan is great! We just had our engagement shoot in Central Park. We went to multiple parts for different scenery and it was great!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Emily P

Fantastic! Made us laugh and captured the best moments exactly as I asked. Thank you for the memories of our day!