Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Jacksonville, FL (352) 222-8779

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 LaKeshia M

Alex is simply an amazing person and photographer, that we can now call a friend. Since the first day I emailed her (a year ago) until now, she has been nothing but accommodating, kind, bubbly, passionate, and beyond easy to work with. We were set on having a second photographer... Read More and she jumped right into customer service mode. She gives direction well and the pictures come out amazing! Ladies, your inner dancer WILL shine through. Lol When we met Alex, we knew without a doubt she was the one we wanted to capture our special day and every other highlight in our lives! We just clicked. The clean simplicity and beauty of her work is to die for! Let me not even get started on the candids. Gahh!! During our wedding and thereafter, our family couldn't stop talking about how much they loved Alex and Jessica (second photographer). Not only were they taking professional pictures, but they didn't hesitate to pick up a cell phone and snap some shots for our guests. I have nothing but kind words and gratitude!! If you're looking for a great photographer, you can stop looking here! You won't regret it. Trust me!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Julie R

Look no further - Alex is your girl! I used Alex for our engagement photos and wedding photos and she captured every single detail beautifully. When I was looking for photographers, I wanted someone whose photos didn't look over edited or filtered and Alex's work is so natural... Read More and simply beautiful. It was important to me to have the engagement session as my now husband and I had never had professional photos taken and I wanted the "practice" of being in front of the camera. Alex has such an exuberant and bubbly personality that she made us feel so comfortable and was very good about communicating on how we should stand/pose for the shots. Lastly, Alex gets your photos back in no time! Our engagement shoot had a 24 hour turn around time and our wedding photos were returned back to us in a few weeks! I can't thank Alex enough for all her photos - we have so many favorite photos that I don't know what to do with them all! I look forward to using her in the future for all our photography needs.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Liza G

Alex is beyond talented and such a joy to work with! Her pictures leave me speechless. I have used her for my wedding, newborn photos, Christmas pictures and to capture my daughter's baptism day. Her photos are just amazing and she is the sweetest person ever! I will... Read More continue to use her to capture life's most precious moments. She has become part of the family. :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mary Ali G

Working with Alex was a dream. After weeks of searching, I came across her site and instantly fell in love with her style. I knew after the first gallery that I absolutely had to have her capture our special day. Our engagement shoot was a breeze. She made sure every detail... Read More was perfect, in an effortless and kind of magical way. Those photos were the first of myself that I couldn't find a single thing wrong with, and that's pretty impressive (am I right ladies?!). Praise Alex's posing skills and sense of humor. The magic continued on our wedding day. A (don't get me wrong, best day ever) wedding day full of speed bumps, time crunches, surprise weather, etc. was no problem for Alex. She handled it y'all - freaked out bride, extremely late parents, pouring down rain and all. When we got our photos back, I may or may not have taken the afternoon off from work to stare at them for hours. I could hardly handle all of the moments Nathan and I got to experience through our photos that afternoon, long after that special day had passed. Alex's work tells love stories. The love between couples, the love between families, between friends, and with the Lord. She is the real deal y'all, and I'm happy to call her a friend. Currently looking for another excuse to have a photo shoot!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Debi V

Alex Michelle is wonderful! I interviewed several photographers for my daughter since she was an out-of-town bride. As Mother of the Bride, I knew I wanted someone who was going to be professional, easy to work with, and a sensational photographer as well. Alex is all of these... Read More and more! She has a great personality and put everyone at ease during the process. She was very accommodating and creative in the shots she chose to take. In addition, her photographs are absolutely beautiful and captured the day perfectly! I highly recommend Alex as a photographer, along with her assistant, Jessica.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Debi V

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Caitlyn M

Alex is everything you could ever want in a photographer. Not only did she make our engagement session feel so relaxed and care free but we got our pictures, which were better than I could have ever asked for, the same day. She made me feel beautiful and my fiance feel at ease.... Read More I would highly recommend Alex to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alex M

Alex was amazing!! She made the whole process so easy and natural! We are head over heels in love with our photos :) and can't wait to use her for future photographs!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Noelle P

Where do I begin! Alex is absolutely amazing. I followed her for years and I would always say when I get engaged, married and have babies I would want her to do my photos. Well the day came in February 2015 and I got engaged and the first thing I did was contact Alex. With her... Read More bright and bubbly personality she quickly responded and in May 2015 she took the most amazing engagement photos of my fiancé and I not knowing that the area she capture our photos was the area my fiancé and I meet for the first time. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, fun, smart, beautiful and witty person to capture that moment for us. She is a true talent to photography and blessing to many of us (clients). Bryan and I love you so much Alex and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jordan J

Where do I even start? I had a destination wedding and found Alex through my wedding planner. I was nervous planning my wedding strictly through emails and reccommadtions, but I feel in love with Alex during our first phone call. She is so down to earth and friendly. We just... Read More clicked. A week before the wedding we talked on the phone and I told her a few shots I wanted and she was thrilled to do them. She showed up on my wedding day and it felt like we had been friends forever. She is a ball of energy and I love that! She captured our wedding day perfectly. She exceeded my dreams and I have amazingly beautiful photos to look back at. I am able to relive that day over and over because she didn't miss a beat. She captured my vision perfectly! I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. She is able to tell a beautiful story behind her lens. She is extremely professional, fair, and hard working. We had our pictures back way sooner than I thought, too. I highly recommend her! I only wish this sweet soul was in Dallas!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brittany W

Alex is absolutely amazing & incredibly talented! We couldn't recommend her more. From the moment I saw her work I knew I would love to have her shoot my wedding one day. Once that day became a reality, she was first on our list. From the moment we met Alex, we felt like we had... Read More known her forever. She's so down to earth and has a way of making you feel relaxed in front of the camera. We absolutely love our photos and will definitely be working with Alex again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brittany W

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Alex was amazing! All my pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! Would hire her for any photo sessions

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Milbrey W

Alex was amazing! I highly recommend her without a doubt no matter what type of wedding you plan on having! I actually knew I wanted Alex as our photographer from day one without any hesitations and was beyond our expectations. She is very professional, easy going and has such a... Read More positive spirit! Especially during such a busy and crazy day she helps keep things calm and easy. My family loved her, my groom, the kids were wonderful in front of the camera with her and she caught every shot we needed and wanted to get!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Alex was so sweet and very attentative to my needs. The photographs came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Ashley T

Alex was highly recommended to me by someone who is very involved in the wedding industry. She is super talented and easy to work with. I was so thankful that I didn't need to stress on my wedding day because Alex is organized and great at her job. My husband and I were happy to... Read More hear that she excels in "quality over quantity." We are not the type to be taking pictures for hours. We have beautiful wedding photos to remember our special day forever! Thanks Alex! We are forever greatful!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Hannah H

Alex is AMAZING!! I cannot say it enough. She is professional, hilarious, and so incredibly talented. She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day that I was hardly even nervous. Alex and her assistant were able to work with me on a very tight schedule and rocked it! She... Read More knows exactly how to position people to get the best shots. I am in love with my photos and just can't get enough of them. She is well worth the money, because you are definitely paying for superior skill, experience, and photos.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Paige P

Alex was wonderful to work with from the first time we met! She immediately made my fiancee and me feel comfortable during our first interaction at our engagement photo session. She's very friendly and has a way of bringing out personalities that really show through the... Read More photographs. Thank you Alex!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Ali H

So far we have only had the pleasure of working with Alex for our engagement photos, but we are anxiously awaiting when she will capture our big day. She is truly amazing at what she does and I couldn't have been happier with my pictures. The way she incorporates light is... Read More beautiful and she does such a great job at instructing you that your poses are very natural. The amount of likes/comments/compliments I received on my photos reaffirmed that they were exceptional and I could not be more thankful! Do yourself a favor and invest in Alex, she will far exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Alisa T

My wedding was in St. Augustine and at the time time I was living in Tampa. When I came across Alex's work I knew she had to shoot my wedding. She is such a talented photographer and truly has an eye for capturing in the moment magic! She uses natural light and minimal editing,... Read More which makes the pictures look timeless. Aside from her amazing skills behind the camera, she is fabulous to work with! She is super easy to get in touch with and answered all of my questions really promptly. We had a great time shooting - she kept us laughing and made the whole process effortless! Can't say enough about how glad I am to have found her for our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Comelia B

I have been following Alex Michelle Photography for years. I was thrilled when she was available to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Alex is super easy to work with. She is knowledgeable, bubbly, and efficient. The day of our engagement shoot Alex was there on time,... Read More prepared, and made my fiancé and I feel completely comfortable. I could not be happier with our engagement photos and can't wait to work with her on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Genevieve S

Alex took our engagement photos and wedding photos. Both of which were simply amazing. She is reliable and very easy to work with. Stays on track with timing and is friendly with everyone during photos. We plan on using her in the future ! I highly recommend her work.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Grace O

I want to start my review by saying Alex is amazing! I reached out to her because I was amazed at how beautiful my friend's wedding photos she took were. Unfortunately she wasn't able to do my out of state wedding due to scheduling conflicts but she did do our engagement... Read More photos. I had a specific look I was going for and we emailed back and forth about it and I was confident she knew exactly what I was looking for. The day of the shoot my fiancé & I were held up by traffic on the way to our session and only had 20 minutes to shoot with Alex. But you would never know by looking at the photos. You would have thought they took hours! Alex is so fun to shoot with and made me & my fiancé very comfortable and I think he was very happy that he only had to take pictures for 20 minutes, haha! And to top it all off she had our pictures back to us in less than 48 hours which I think is pretty unheard of in the wedding photography business. I'm in love with my engagement photos and cannot wait to share them with family & friends on my wedding invitation and wedding day. I'm sad Alex couldn't shoot my wedding but look forward to shooting other life milestones with her down the road. I feel confident recommending her to anyone looking for beautiful, genuine & timeless photography for any of life events! I also stalk her on social media now and you should too!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Jessica D

Me and my husband decided to have a destination wedding in St. Augustine, FL. Finding the right vendors was going to be more difficult for us since all of our planning was from afar. I came across Alex's work on The Knot and immediately was hooked on her photos. Her experience,... Read More talent, and service were top notch. She made sure to reach out before hand and discuss everything we expected from her and how she planned to get it done in a timely and efficient way. The day of was so perfect and she covered everything! Our photos were sent to us about 2 weeks earlier than expected which was just extra special since we were so eager to see them. The quality and range of her work is excellent and she is worth every penny. I would highly recommend Alex to shoot any session you need. We are 100% satisfied with our wedding photography!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Shaunte W

My next door neighbor told me "One of the most important things to do for your wedding that I wish I did, was hire a good photographer.” Well I’m happy I took her advice. I found Alex right here on theKnot.com.  Alex is absolutely amazingly talented, not to mention she is... Read More probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.  She truly takes the time to get to know you, your partner, and your story by sending you a questionnaire, as well as offering to meet you before hand.  I was not able to meet her beforehand because I planned our wedding from Orlando, FL with the venue in Jacksonville, FL.  I planned everything over the phone and online, and it was a very small/intimate ceremony with only our immediate family. The first time I met Alex was at our venue when we arrived for the wedding, Alex was already there, and after talking with her for a bit, it was almost as if she was an old friend.  She has a very soothing demeanor that really helps to calm a bride’s nerves on one of the most important days in a girl’s life. Our pictures turned out amazing, the wedding you envision when you’re a little girl, Alex captured that fairy tale in our photos. Her use of Natural light, brings the photos to life, she truly captured the connection between my husband and I. My stepson that is usually so camera shy (He runs every time we pull out the camera) became the biggest Ham in front of Alex and her camera.  Being that she has a little boy of her own she is great with kids and getting them to come out of their shell. I would recommend Alex Michéle Photography to anyone that would like photos of a special event in their life.  I’m so thankful that Alex even travels, so that I can have her capture future upcoming milestones in our lives.  She has definitely become our “go-to” professional photographer!