Alex Michele Photography

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Photo + Video

Jacksonville, FL

Alex is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Katie G

Where do I even begin to brag about Alex Michele Photography? I have followed Alex’s work since about 2008 on Facebook, and I just knew that one day I wanted her to photograph my wedding. I didn’t even meet my husband until June of 2010, but I knew that if we ended up together,... Read More we already had our wedding photographer! In November 2014, we got engaged and the planning began. Alex was one of the first people I reached out to because I wanted to be sure that we would get her as our photographer. She gave me a list of available dates, which we then used when we called the church to book our wedding. I was over the moon! I couldn’t believe that I was going to get my dream photographer for our big day! Our engagement photos kept getting rained out, so I reached out to her to see if we could grab dinner and just go over the plan for the day. She was more than gracious and met up with me for dinner. As soon as I walked up she rushed up to give me a hug. It was like we were old friends just meeting for dinner! We went over the details for the wedding day, and she was genuinely so excited about everything. You could tell she had so many ideas running through her head and that she loves what she does. I left our meeting feeling even more excited about our upcoming nuptials and having such an amazing person document them. Just a few short days later it was time for the wedding. The morning of the wedding didn’t start off at all the way I had wanted it to, which caused me to be 2 hours behind schedule before the day even started. As soon as Alex walked in, she put herself to work. Not only did she get the usual amazing photographs that she does, but she helped with table settings, acted as a therapist, and kept telling me that everything looked amazing. Because I was so behind schedule, I didn’t really even get a chance to handle everything like I wanted to, but it didn’t matter. Alex was almost like an honorary bridesmaid with the way she handled the craziness of the day. Go ahead and splurge on the longest session time you can for your wedding – I promise you won’t regret it! TJ and I had very few pictures together, even though we dated for five years before we got married. She made us feel so relaxed and not like our usual awkward selves. The shots she was able to get of us were AMAZING! We’re having a hard time trying to narrow down which ones we want printed on canvas to display in the house. Every bride’s wedding day is such a whirlwind, so having someone with Alex’s eye to capture the special moments between the bride and groom, their families and all the details you spent months planning is a gift in and of itself. I have looked through our wedding photos so many times since our wedding day, and I feel like every time I do I find a new favorite. Whether it was a detail shot, a loving glance between me and my husband, or our guests having fun at the reception, she truly has an eye for detail. Her airy take on weddings with limited editing makes her work timeless, so you will be able to look back at your wedding photos for years to come and still love them every bit as much as you do. What more could anyone ask? I feel like no matter how much I write here will do Alex’s work justice. I genuinely mean it when I say she was a friend, a professional, a therapist, and of course – an AMAZING photographer. You will not regret your choice in hiring her, I can promise you that.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Kyann M

Alex is an amazing photographer. She was recommended to me by a friend and as soon as I saw her wedding photos, I knew she was the person I wanted to shoot my wedding. Her photos were so natural and beautiful. Once I met Alex, I was even more excited to have her photograph the... Read More wedding. She is so kind and personable and listens to what you want. She also has great advice and knows what she is doing. The day of the wedding she made everyone feel so comfortable. She is very organized and kept things on schedule so that we could actually enjoy our wedding. After the wedding, she had all of our photos to us in under a week and they are amazing. I am beyond happy with how everything turned out. It was really important to me to work with great vendors so that our wedding could be enjoyable and stress free. I highly recommend Alex Michele Photography!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Shannon S

Having met Alex at a friend's wedding the yearand a half prior to my wedding I knew that I would have to hire her..I wasn't even engaged to my long term boyfriend yet! She was incredibly kind, fun, energetic, and personable. Alex communicated openly with me the entire process... Read More from letting her know that I was engaged, to our engagement pictures, to traveling to North Carolina for our wedding. Alex and her second photographer captured each special moment during the start of our marriage. The pictures were ready incredibly quickly. Alex managed to have a picture of everything just as perfectly as I remembered it; and with the perfect golden glow of the setting fall sun.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Rachel M

It all started with a sweet little coffee date, only about a month after I was engaged; Alex had to be the first person I booked, of course! We chatted for about an hour, not just about the wedding, but about life, my story, and hers(I even got to learn a little more about... Read More that sweet Henry of hers!). Alex was so sweet to take the time out of her day and genuinely get to know me. We instantly clicked and as if I didn't already know it.. she was the one! The next time we met was for our engagement shoot, which went so smooth! I have a very, very goofy husband who has the tendency to make most photos just that(I do adore it though). Alex worked her magic and pulled out his romantic side! We often forgot she was even there... and quite frankly couldn't believe we were the couple in those photos. She does an amazing job at posing you without you having to worry about looking “posed” or awkward. Our experience with engagement photos just made us that much more excited about the wedding and having her there to capture every moment. Alex did exactly that! She brought a great 2nd photographer, and together they captured everything I hoped for! Alex has a very calming presence about her and is there not just to snap a picture but to calm your nerves and grab you a glass of water if you need it. I’m telling you.. She’s the best! If you’re not already won over by now, Alex put up with a crazy group of men and still managed to keep the focus on what was important and the love between my Hubby and I on our special day. I recommend Alex and would use her over and over again! Thanks again Alex! The photos on our wall mean more to us than I could put in words!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Brittany H

Alex was such an exceptional photographer! I have been following her beautiful work on facebook for quite a while and I knew that one day I wanted her to photograph my wedding! Fast forward to January this past year when I got engaged, I contacted Alex. We first had our... Read More engagement shoot, and she was so helpful with guiding and coaching us for the photos (we had no idea what we were doing ;) ), yet they did not look ‘posed’ at all! She coached us all along the working with our beautiful beach backdrop and the lighting to get the perfect photos. Needless to say, when we got our engagement photos back, I was blown away!! I loved them so much and the love they captured... And I couldn’t wait for the wedding! She and her 2nd photographer were fantastic the day of the wedding. Again, she was very helpful at guiding us while photographing. I was confident in her experience, and had no worries, that she would capture all the important ‘moments’ and details the day of our wedding. She captured all the little details and the vision I had for my wedding. I was so nice to go back through all the photos and see all the little details, DIYs, and ‘labors of love’ that, as a bride, you envision for your wedding to make it personal and unique. But of course the day of is such a whirlwind, its hard to see everything all put together. All the wonderful photos Alex took, allowed me to go back and enjoy all the wonderful moments, details, emotions, and vision of my wedding day. We were beyond happy with Alex and she will definitely be our photographer for future chapters in our life!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 nicole P

To capture an instant in time through the mechanical actions of a camera is not particularly difficult. Push a button and the camera will give you an image from that instant. Capturing an image that you wish to represent that instant is extremely difficult. A photographer can... Read More only give you their interpretation of that instant in time. So it becomes important to have the two respective, client and photographer, interpretations to align. That’s what Alex is to her clients. An alignment of interpretation of how a particular instant in time should be captured. Her eye captures your moments in such a way that you as a client can only be impressed. Her camera equipment is high quality as well as her techniques. The results of our experience came from a complex dance of the day’s activity choreographed by Alex. She integrated into our wedding as to not interfere, controlled the crowd as to get the shots we had requested and gave us an opportunity to escape when all eyes on us the couple became a little much. Her professional manner allowed for her to disappear in the event allowing the guests to be photographed in their natural state. When it is all said and done, the actual day is very overwhelming to the average person. As a couple you have this veil of what went on. The only way to get that day back is to relive it in these captured instances. With Alex you get all your instances. All the pictures are yours. You get to choose which ones made the cut. You never know what someone will find in that particular image that appeals to them, so why exclude that option? As clients we wanted what we wanted but didn’t exactly know what we wanted. We knew what we didn’t want and we knew we wanted great pictures of the day. When that happens you need to hire a professional that will handle all the ins and outs to give you what you as a client want. Her experience and personality combine into this professional that is apparent the moment you meet her. It radiates that she is confidently capable of providing this most important service of capturing your instant in time. You will feel comfortably controlled throughout the day. There are the staged poses you’ll do sure, but it is what she’ll bring out of you that you’ll never even know until it’s on film that is most impressive. For us, that moment was when we had the venue to ourselves for one last dance. This perfect representation of an instant in time is now framed and displayed in the house. Before the ceremony I gave a speech on choices and thanked everyone there for making the choice to be there as my wife and I had made the choice to be together. I hope Alex remembers it, because Ashley and I made the choice to hire her. I have chosen these words and in their orientation so that my interpretation of performance may be captured as our day’s events were by Alex. As a potential client it is your duty to satisfy a want for great representations of instances in time. She must have a hundred good reviews out there, this one more isn’t going to convince you. I hope that it solidifies your position and gives you a good feeling in your de

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Monique R

Alex truly is exceptionally talented! I began following her through a friend on Facebook long before I got engaged. The second he popped the question, I contacted Alex about photographing our wedding and haven't looked back since. She is incredibly friendly, personable, and... Read More attentive to details. Our engagement shoot was included in our package and really allowed us to get to know her and become comfortable with her shooting style before the wedding. She gives so many helpful directions and could make anyone look incredible with her knowledge of angles and lighting. The day of our wedding I was blown away, as I knew I would be. I was so comfortable and calm because I knew she would perfectly capture every little detail I had spent months creating. The gallery of images outputed are GORGEOUS!! Every person who has seen the pictures raves about how beautiful they are and how they feel like they were there. They express such emotion and beauty and truly portray the entire story of our special day. Alex is and amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone with full guarantee that you won't be disappointed! Thank you Alex for capturing our special day with such grace and professionalism. All of our guests loved you and we couldn't be happier with the end result! We are looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Julie D

I've been following Alex's work for years. I love how she captures the true spirit and romantism of her couples. When it came time to find a photographer, I immediately thought of Alex. I live in New Jersey and Alex was more than happy to come to Princeton to shoot our... Read More wedding. Poor Alex finally got to see what a New Jersey wedding was all about! Alex and her second shooter, Jessica, were an absolute joy to work with. My husband really does not like taking pictures, let alone pictures that show us being somewhat romantic. Both my husband and I felt absolutely comfortable - as if we had dear friends taking our pictures. Alex and Jessica took stunning and breathtaking pictures. The moments she captured between my husband and I meant far more to me than she will ever know. Alex, thank you, truly from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Amber N

Alex Michele Photography was absolutely fantastic the day of our wedding! She is very professional, knows what will make the best picture and has a great personality. When looking for a photographer for our wedding, we not only chose her because of her beautiful pictures, but... Read More also because of how easy she makes it for everyone to access and download our wedding pictures. The pictures are all amazing and capture every aspect of our wedding perfectly! We could tell she really enjoys her job. Thank you, Alex Michele!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Melissa M

I met Alex about 5 years ago, and knew back then I would one day want her to photograph my wedding! She has photographed two of my best friends weddings. So, when I got engaged last year, I was so excited to call and book her to shoot my wedding! She photographed our engagement... Read More session which was absolutely amazing. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, I received so many compliments on how gorgeous her photos turned out. I couldn't wait to have her photograph our wedding! During the wedding day, she is right on point and there for you every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My photos are incredible, and she got them to me so quickly! We were so thankful and happy to have Alex photograph such a wonderful and memorable time for us! I recommend her to everyone and will use her for future family shoots :)

Classic Shots = Lasting Memories!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Ashlee J

Alex is now my go-to Photographer! I was searching all over for a photographer that would capture classic, timeless, and effortless shots for my engagement shoot! I stumbled across her photos via a social media site and instantly had to contact her. She shot for my... Read More engagement shoot and, after receiving the most beautiful portfolio, I immediately booked her for my wedding! She is extremely professional yet extremely fun! She makes you feel comfortable and reminds you of the purpose of the shoot, which is to have fun and capture the exciting time in your life! My wedding shots are amazing! Everyone who has seen them has given so many compliments about the candidness and effortless joy that Alex captured in the photos! I would also like to point out that Alex communicates with you through the whole process and even schedules a consultation to go over all the details of the big day so that you, the bride, do not have to worry about the photographer capturing the special shots you want. THANK YOU, ALEX! I look forward to booking you for my next big life event!

Best Photographer

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Kendall S

We used Alex for our engagement session, rehearsal, and a full day of wedding photography. This was one of the most expensive budget items we had, but if I had to do it all over again I would pay it and probably more for Alex's talent and quality! Loved working with Alex and her... Read More photos are some of the best I have seen in a long time! She is so professional and really pays attention to what the needs are of the bride and groom. I will love looking at these photos I have for the rest of my life!!

undoubtedly the most wonderful wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

I will begin by saying that it takes a lot for me to recommend something wholeheartedly, and I have no hesitation doing so with Alex! I couldn't sing her praises highly enough. One of the greatest things about her is the personal touch she brings to her services - that you are... Read More not "one of a slew of brides", but you are a focus and important to her. She takes the time to get to know you as a couple, to craft an experience that is so cherishable. She is professional and passionate, with a love for her work that simply cannot be forced. We couldn't be happier with the results, and have no doubts that she will be our go-to photographer for years and years to come!

Truly amazing!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Austin C

Where do I start! Alex is amazing not only at photography but at helping with every part of your wedding! She is there as a friend throughout he entire planning process and then on the day of she is a true professional behind the scenes catching each and every moment while... Read More making the day run smoothly ! After my wedding Alex had my photos to me in less than a week ! But even if she had done none of those things I would still highly highly recommend her because she did not just capture portraits at my wedding she captured moments! As I look back at each photo I see the exact moment and relive the emotions of that day I will cherish each and every one the the over 1000 pictures I have of my wedding day for the rest of my life! I can not thank Alex enough for the amazing person she is and images she took!

Professional and On point

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Chavet C

I came across Alex's work several years ago when she photographed my niece. The first time I saw her work I wanted to know "Who" took these beautifully delicate tender photographs of my sweet niece. I then began to follow her work and noticed a common theme...They all had a... Read More softness to them and very touching as well. She is able to capture the emotions that are happening in those moments. When I got engaged I knew I would hire her and I am so happy that I did. We got married in North Carolina in April and we where so excited to have a lovely spring wedding overlooking the majestic mountains...I chuckle as I write this because we where embraced with pouring rain and 30 degree weather. Yes, I said 30 degrees!!! Our wedding was outside and that did not stop Alex from doing a remarkable job!! She was a professional through and through. She was freezing just like the rest of us and powered through all of it without one complaint. I honestly was afraid to look at our pictures at first because I was so afraid she didn't get any good shots. I really was...But to my wonderful surprise she got some incredible pictures that we simply love. I too am a business woman and I have a different approach to reviewing how other business owners do their job. With 100% certainty I can say she handled our wedding with every ounce of professionalism given the difficult weather. She rocks and she means business!!! You can trust her and she will produce the most elegant touching photographs you will ever see.

Alex is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 kelsie m

I first saw Alex's work when one of my student's mom had family pictures taken by her. After seeing their pictures, I knew I needed to contact Alex. Alex's passion for her work just beamed out of her when we first met with her. We had both our engagement and wedding... Read More pictures taken by Alex. Our engagement session was so much fun! I'll admit that my (then) fiance and I were a little unsure of what to expect at first. (After all, we are far from professional models) Within five minutes, we were pros at taking the pictures. Alex somehow turned a photo shoot into a date! The entire session was just about two of us spending time together, flirting and just being ourselves. The product... the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen (until our wedding pictures :) )I was amazed at how good they turned out! Alex was more than a photographer on our September 6 wedding. As busy as she was getting the most incredible wedding shots, she was constantly asking me if I needed anything and how I was feeling. Even when things got a little off schedule and hectic at the reception, Alex was there to take charge and keep me calm. She knew my perfectionist personality way too well :) When we got our pictures back (two weeks later), I was just floored. Every shot is worth framing. I don't know how I'll narrow them down for our album. She even took my sister, brother-in-law and my nephew (our one year old ring-bearer) out to the golf course to take a little mini family session. The pictures are to die for! I just cannot recommend Alex and her talent enough. From the first meeting to the very last picture, her love for what she does just reflects from her pictures. I am so thankful that I had her as a part of my wedding. I can't wait until she can take family pictures when we have little ones one day! Alex will make your day, not matter what the occasion, even more special.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Michelle D

My fiancé and I are so happy with our engagement photos. Our family and friends love them as well. I had been following Alex for a few years, and she was the first vendor I booked for a reason; she is AWESOME! Alex was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made us feel... Read More comfortable and the shoot was so much fun! It was important to me to find a photographer that matched my style and budget, and provided the level of professionalism I expected. I am happy to say that we had such a great experience working with her before the wedding. I am SO excited to have her as our wedding photographer!

Alex Michele Photography is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Jen S

Alex is the best wedding photographer you can hire! We got married in Charleston, SC on 5-10-14. You will NOT regret hiring her. She is so talented and gifted. A plus is she is super cool and easy to work with and is very flexible. You can really let her run with it, she has... Read More great ideas! She will do any shots you want but also will suggest / pose you. She also catches a lot of details and things that you may have forgotten or not seen - trust me the day goes by in a flash! 3 of my girlfriends have used Alex for our weddings - she is THAT good! She is worth every penny! We are so happy with our photos and have had a ton of compliments from others. I am going to use her in the future again for kids photos, family photos, etc. I won't use anyone else! She will travel too, just ask her to quote it for you. It's worth it!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Bianca R

Alex is such a talented photographer! We just received our wedding photos and everyone is absolutely obsessed over all of the photos. I have seen Alex's work before and that is the one thing in our wedding that I put my foot down for, I had to have her as my photographer. It has... Read More been over a month since we have been married and I am still looking through the photos. We took her advice and did a "First look" and choose to get the bridesmaids and groomsmen photos done before the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and we did not feel so rushed through the day. We even got time to just sit down and eat appetizers by ourselves during the cocktail hour. She caught every moment and more during the entire event. What we LOVED the most was that she got plenty of pictures of our friends and family, she even got pictures of our 1 month niece! My brother and wife now want to use Alex for family/baby photos. So, to sum everything up for you...SHE IS AMAZING, takes STUNNING photos and you will not regret hiring her.

I'm in LOVE with my pictures!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Jamie M

WOW. When Alex sent me our engagement session pictures, I was speechless. I have to admit, I had HIGH expectations since I constantly gawk at engagement pictures on FB photography blogs and pinterest. During the shoot, I felt like it was just a "normal" session, nothing special... Read More about it....but boy was I WRONG! The pictures were incredible and truly captured the love my fiance and I share together. Alex knew EXACTLY what to have us do during the shoot in order to capture OUR love. She was so professional, encouraging, and super positive. Furthermore, I had a vision of what I wanted our session to be like and include. One of the props we planned to use fell though last minute. I was a bummed bride knowing that my "vision" was crushed. Well, Alex OFFERED to close the shoot after the several dozen pictures we had already captured, and meet again for a part 2 session when our prop was available to use. SERIOUSLY?! That made my day and let me know that I was a valued client, not just a paycheck. Overall, my experience working with Alex was nothing short of wonderful. She is SO kind, passionate, creative, and willing to connect. That's what I wanted. I wanted someone to know us, not just take our picture. She made the entire session really comfortable and it clearly shows with the finished product.

Alex has an eye that can't be taught...

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Nicholas K

Alex shot our engagement session, and it was just amazing. So much more than we expected! The photographs were just beautiful. The angles and the shots she was able to capture were truly breathtaking. On top of that, she worked tirelessly to have our photos edited and back to us... Read More within a week. We couldn't wait to see how the wedding would turn out. Once again, every picture was so beautiful. Alex takes hundreds, even thousands of photos to make sure she doesn't miss a moment. And this time, at the wedding, she even had an assistant who was also extremely talented adding hundreds more photos and moments that would be captured forever. And again, we got to see teaser photos within days and had our photos back in hand within weeks following our honeymoon. (I wish we could have brought her there too!) And now, 9 months and some odd days later, we turned to none other than Alex to shoot our newborn session. I think these are the best yet. We have our family photographer for life. Even if you're not local to Alex, it's worth flying her wherever you are to have her shoot your wedding, engagement session or anything else.

Alex exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Kayla M

I have been following Alex's work for about a year a half now. Each new session that she would post on her website would get me more and more excited for the day that I was going to be the bride in her beautiful pictures! Alex flew all the way from Florida to Nebraska to shoot... Read More our wedding! Alex totally exceeded all expectations I had! Nick and I had not had many professional pictures taken of us before the wedding but we felt so comfortable with Alex. Sometimes it can be uncomfortable to take pictures with someone you've never met before but we felt like we had just reunited with an old friend when meeting her. She was so energetic and bubbly, but also very professional when shooting our wedding. Everyone at the wedding just loved her and were jealous that we had her as our photographer! :) Alex makes every step of the planning process so fun and exciting! She is so genuine and really makes you feel like you are the most important bride. She has an in depth questionnaire which really helped in the planning process so that we were both on the same page come wedding day. She is enthusiastic and informative and loves to help you with any questions (photography based or not) that you may have about your wedding day. After the wedding is the most fun part about hiring Alex as your photographer! The sneak peeks, the blog, facebook! My whole family was on facebook 24/7 waiting for those sneak peeks and they were so worth it! She had a couple pictures up the day after our wedding! Alex finished editing all of our wedding pictures in 10 DAYS and we had tons of pictures to choose from. She writes such a sweet blog and posts pictures in timeline so that you can relive your wedding day step by step whenever you want to visit it. I am still so in awe of how amazing our pictures are and am so glad that we chose Alex as our photographer. She captures each and every moment and emotion like no other photographer can and I can still feel each emotion as I look through my pictures. What I love the most about Alex's work is that each session is unique to each couple. No session looks the same because she gets to know the couple that she is photographing and lets each unique personality shine through her pictures. Even though I had met Alex for the first time on my wedding day I felt like I had known her for along time and I hope to continue to know her for a long time! I very much recommend Alex and I hope to be able to work with her again someday!

We feel so lucky to have Alex!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

My fiance and I were referred to Alex by a dear friend so we knew that she had to be good. But when choosing a photographer for my big day nothing spoke to me more than her overall personality and passion. From the wonderful feeling that I got from Alex after the conversation we... Read More had, I knew I had to book with her right away. Because of the connection I felt I even sent her pictures of a wedding dress I was interested in to see her opinion- and received a overwhelming reply. :-) She is there every step of the way of your wedding planning. Then .... our engagement session just blew me away!!!! To be able to capture the moments so perfectly takes a truly special person....and Alex's love for what she does shines through every snapshot. I am simply thrilled to have Alex be the photographer of my wedding day this upcoming May!!!!

One word- Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Cater c

I have always known that I loved Alex's work and respected her business. I myself am a photographer based out of Minneapolis, MN and have been following Alex ever since the beginning. When My husband and I first got engaged I decided to shoot Alex an email based off of hopes and... Read More dreams expecting her prices to be through the roof. I received an extremely fast response that made my night! Alex was willing to travel and helped find a package that worked for perfectly for us. I was beyond excited to share the news with all of our friends and family about our wedding photographer but nobody was as excited as I was. Well, it didnt take long for everyone to understand my excitement once they met her. Alex is bubbly, fun, professional and strait to the point when it comes to her profession. She knows exactly what she is doing and gets it done in a timely matter. She is serious while shooting and then will giggle with you afterwards. I received my images in less than a week after my wedding date, yes you heard me right LESS than a week! Not to mention they were GORGEOUS! I believe we received 700 "likes" on her FB page from one of our images. I still to this day have people bring up my wedding photos out of the blue. I couldn't imagine using anyone else and I also believe I made a life long friend out of the relationship! I will personally fly Alex back to MN for every other big event in our lives just so we can receive beautiful photos(:

Hands down, the best photographer in Jax

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Ruth A

Brides, I don't normally ever right reviews for things/people, so for me to go out of my way for this is truly something from my heart. AMP was referred to me from a friend, when I was engaged. My first encounter with Alex, was one much less ordinary.. I was one of the brides... Read More that lost their wedding venue a few months into wedding planning due to a venue being shut down by the county. As I was also very new to Jacksonville at the time, I reached out to Alex to get her ideas on wedding venues that would be "pretty to shoot". I hadn't retained Alex at all yet, but was desperate for help as many of the venues I had visited where already full. Alex was so helpful and nice (even though she did not know me or even have to be) and helped me land my wedding venue. From then on, it was a no brainer that she would be shooting our wedding. She shot our engagement photos (2 times, thanks to FL weather, and her being so professional to not have bad photos) and got my now husband to have fun.. the guy that HATES pictures. They turned out amazing. Alex takes the time to find out what you want, guides you if you just need help or advice (yes I DID text her my engagement photo outfit from the dressing room.. that is the kind of girl she is.. she was honest and actually gave me great advice!)and takes beautiful pictures. She captured all the great moments at our wedding and made me not worry one bit. She is truly worth every penny and more as my photos are with me for life, and remind me of every detail of my day. Thank you so much Alex for being so special and being awesome at what you do!!!