Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Jacksonville, FL (352) 222-8779

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Abigail M

Alex is magical. Our day was very chaotic. Our families also decided not to attend, so between me and my husband, emotions were running high. Alex went above and beyond her "role." She personally made me forget about everything. She made me feel comfortable and like she was just... Read More a close friend taking photographs. She even drove us to our wedding venue after the ceremony and it was really awesome having that time to talk to her and get to know her a little more. The real delight, though, was that she made my husband feel comfortable. My husband is transgender and didn't feel the need to hide himself around her. When we got our pictures back, the look on his face was worth every dime spent. Oh, speaking of, she's very reasonably priced. We didn't have a big budget wedding, but we decided that amazing photos from our special day would be worth the investment. It was definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Bret B

My wife and I were not happy with the way our wedding photos turned out. She rushed to get them done. The top of heads in some photos were chopped off. It was difficult to choose a decent amount of photos due to lack of good ones. We never had our engagement photos taken because... Read More she canceled on us twice. She never made up for it but we still paid full price because you have no choice but to do an engagement/wedding photo package. She will not book until she receives payment. She asked that my wife leave a review multiple times before we ever had a chance to see the photos. She was more concerned about her ratings and reviews more than us. I question the sincerity on a lot of these reviews. She was unprofessional throughout the whole process. I definitely don’t recommend.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Alison B

Alex was wonderful to work with! She made the whole day simple, fun and put my husband and I at ease. The images she took were beautiful, and she managed to truly capture the essence of the whole day. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family that are in need of an... Read More amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Claire G

Loved having Alex capture the special moments on our big day! She did an amazing job and was easy to work with and so friendly! Highly Recomend!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 LaKeshia M

Alex is simply an amazing person and photographer, that we can now call a friend. Since the first day I emailed her (a year ago) until now, she has been nothing but accommodating, kind, bubbly, passionate, and beyond easy to work with. We were set on having a second photographer... Read More and she jumped right into customer service mode. She gives direction well and the pictures come out amazing! Ladies, your inner dancer WILL shine through. Lol When we met Alex, we knew without a doubt she was the one we wanted to capture our special day and every other highlight in our lives! We just clicked. The clean simplicity and beauty of her work is to die for! Let me not even get started on the candids. Gahh!! During our wedding and thereafter, our family couldn't stop talking about how much they loved Alex and Jessica (second photographer). Not only were they taking professional pictures, but they didn't hesitate to pick up a cell phone and snap some shots for our guests. I have nothing but kind words and gratitude!! If you're looking for a great photographer, you can stop looking here! You won't regret it. Trust me!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Julie R

Look no further - Alex is your girl! I used Alex for our engagement photos and wedding photos and she captured every single detail beautifully. When I was looking for photographers, I wanted someone whose photos didn't look over edited or filtered and Alex's work is so natural... Read More and simply beautiful. It was important to me to have the engagement session as my now husband and I had never had professional photos taken and I wanted the "practice" of being in front of the camera. Alex has such an exuberant and bubbly personality that she made us feel so comfortable and was very good about communicating on how we should stand/pose for the shots. Lastly, Alex gets your photos back in no time! Our engagement shoot had a 24 hour turn around time and our wedding photos were returned back to us in a few weeks! I can't thank Alex enough for all her photos - we have so many favorite photos that I don't know what to do with them all! I look forward to using her in the future for all our photography needs.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Liza G

Alex is beyond talented and such a joy to work with! Her pictures leave me speechless. I have used her for my wedding, newborn photos, Christmas pictures and to capture my daughter's baptism day. Her photos are just amazing and she is the sweetest person ever! I will... Read More continue to use her to capture life's most precious moments. She has become part of the family. :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mary Ali G

Working with Alex was a dream. After weeks of searching, I came across her site and instantly fell in love with her style. I knew after the first gallery that I absolutely had to have her capture our special day. Our engagement shoot was a breeze. She made sure every detail... Read More was perfect, in an effortless and kind of magical way. Those photos were the first of myself that I couldn't find a single thing wrong with, and that's pretty impressive (am I right ladies?!). Praise Alex's posing skills and sense of humor. The magic continued on our wedding day. A (don't get me wrong, best day ever) wedding day full of speed bumps, time crunches, surprise weather, etc. was no problem for Alex. She handled it y'all - freaked out bride, extremely late parents, pouring down rain and all. When we got our photos back, I may or may not have taken the afternoon off from work to stare at them for hours. I could hardly handle all of the moments Nathan and I got to experience through our photos that afternoon, long after that special day had passed. Alex's work tells love stories. The love between couples, the love between families, between friends, and with the Lord. She is the real deal y'all, and I'm happy to call her a friend. Currently looking for another excuse to have a photo shoot!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Debi V

Alex Michelle is wonderful! I interviewed several photographers for my daughter since she was an out-of-town bride. As Mother of the Bride, I knew I wanted someone who was going to be professional, easy to work with, and a sensational photographer as well. Alex is all of these... Read More and more! She has a great personality and put everyone at ease during the process. She was very accommodating and creative in the shots she chose to take. In addition, her photographs are absolutely beautiful and captured the day perfectly! I highly recommend Alex as a photographer, along with her assistant, Jessica.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Debi V

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Caitlyn M

Alex is everything you could ever want in a photographer. Not only did she make our engagement session feel so relaxed and care free but we got our pictures, which were better than I could have ever asked for, the same day. She made me feel beautiful and my fiance feel at ease.... Read More I would highly recommend Alex to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alex M

Alex was amazing!! She made the whole process so easy and natural! We are head over heels in love with our photos :) and can't wait to use her for future photographs!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Noelle P

Where do I begin! Alex is absolutely amazing. I followed her for years and I would always say when I get engaged, married and have babies I would want her to do my photos. Well the day came in February 2015 and I got engaged and the first thing I did was contact Alex. With her... Read More bright and bubbly personality she quickly responded and in May 2015 she took the most amazing engagement photos of my fiancé and I not knowing that the area she capture our photos was the area my fiancé and I meet for the first time. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, fun, smart, beautiful and witty person to capture that moment for us. She is a true talent to photography and blessing to many of us (clients). Bryan and I love you so much Alex and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jordan J

Where do I even start? I had a destination wedding and found Alex through my wedding planner. I was nervous planning my wedding strictly through emails and reccommadtions, but I feel in love with Alex during our first phone call. She is so down to earth and friendly. We just... Read More clicked. A week before the wedding we talked on the phone and I told her a few shots I wanted and she was thrilled to do them. She showed up on my wedding day and it felt like we had been friends forever. She is a ball of energy and I love that! She captured our wedding day perfectly. She exceeded my dreams and I have amazingly beautiful photos to look back at. I am able to relive that day over and over because she didn't miss a beat. She captured my vision perfectly! I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. She is able to tell a beautiful story behind her lens. She is extremely professional, fair, and hard working. We had our pictures back way sooner than I thought, too. I highly recommend her! I only wish this sweet soul was in Dallas!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brittany W

Alex is absolutely amazing & incredibly talented! We couldn't recommend her more. From the moment I saw her work I knew I would love to have her shoot my wedding one day. Once that day became a reality, she was first on our list. From the moment we met Alex, we felt like we had... Read More known her forever. She's so down to earth and has a way of making you feel relaxed in front of the camera. We absolutely love our photos and will definitely be working with Alex again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brittany W

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Alex was amazing! All my pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! Would hire her for any photo sessions

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Milbrey W

Alex was amazing! I highly recommend her without a doubt no matter what type of wedding you plan on having! I actually knew I wanted Alex as our photographer from day one without any hesitations and was beyond our expectations. She is very professional, easy going and has such a... Read More positive spirit! Especially during such a busy and crazy day she helps keep things calm and easy. My family loved her, my groom, the kids were wonderful in front of the camera with her and she caught every shot we needed and wanted to get!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Alex was so sweet and very attentative to my needs. The photographs came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Ashley T

Alex was highly recommended to me by someone who is very involved in the wedding industry. She is super talented and easy to work with. I was so thankful that I didn't need to stress on my wedding day because Alex is organized and great at her job. My husband and I were happy to... Read More hear that she excels in "quality over quantity." We are not the type to be taking pictures for hours. We have beautiful wedding photos to remember our special day forever! Thanks Alex! We are forever greatful!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Hannah H

Alex is AMAZING!! I cannot say it enough. She is professional, hilarious, and so incredibly talented. She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day that I was hardly even nervous. Alex and her assistant were able to work with me on a very tight schedule and rocked it! She... Read More knows exactly how to position people to get the best shots. I am in love with my photos and just can't get enough of them. She is well worth the money, because you are definitely paying for superior skill, experience, and photos.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Paige P

Alex was wonderful to work with from the first time we met! She immediately made my fiancee and me feel comfortable during our first interaction at our engagement photo session. She's very friendly and has a way of bringing out personalities that really show through the... Read More photographs. Thank you Alex!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Ali H

So far we have only had the pleasure of working with Alex for our engagement photos, but we are anxiously awaiting when she will capture our big day. She is truly amazing at what she does and I couldn't have been happier with my pictures. The way she incorporates light is... Read More beautiful and she does such a great job at instructing you that your poses are very natural. The amount of likes/comments/compliments I received on my photos reaffirmed that they were exceptional and I could not be more thankful! Do yourself a favor and invest in Alex, she will far exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Alisa T

My wedding was in St. Augustine and at the time time I was living in Tampa. When I came across Alex's work I knew she had to shoot my wedding. She is such a talented photographer and truly has an eye for capturing in the moment magic! She uses natural light and minimal editing,... Read More which makes the pictures look timeless. Aside from her amazing skills behind the camera, she is fabulous to work with! She is super easy to get in touch with and answered all of my questions really promptly. We had a great time shooting - she kept us laughing and made the whole process effortless! Can't say enough about how glad I am to have found her for our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Comelia B

I have been following Alex Michelle Photography for years. I was thrilled when she was available to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Alex is super easy to work with. She is knowledgeable, bubbly, and efficient. The day of our engagement shoot Alex was there on time,... Read More prepared, and made my fiancé and I feel completely comfortable. I could not be happier with our engagement photos and can't wait to work with her on our wedding day!