Highlighting your moments.

I'm here to provide authenticity, fun and real experience for you. I will capture who the two of you are and those special moments of laughter and playfulness. I want to serve a reminder of how much you two freakin' love each other. Let's talk about your dream wedding and make it a reality! Go to www.alexwolfphoto.com to stalk me even more ;)

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Central Texas, DFW, Austin, + Worldwide (254) 717-1732
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Hannah M

Alex captured both my engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She does a wonderful job making you comfortable (even my husband who hates taking photos) I wouldn't have anyone else do my photography! Thank you Alex for the wonderful... Read More photos, we will cherish them forever!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 KATIE N

Alex captured my wedding day perfectly. She took all of the shots I asked for, and added her own creative flair for all of the wonderful shots I never would have even thought of. She is super talented, reasonably priced, and so easy to work with. I use her for all of my family... Read More portraits, and she most recently took pics of my newborn. Alex Wolf will be your photographer for life!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jordyn S

Alex is super sweet and just has a GREAT personality that truly shines from her website and into the contract. My fiancé and I are VERY excited to have such a talented and caring photographer to capture the best day of our lives. Though we haven’t had any sessions quite yet with... Read More Alex, the whole process so far has been extremely easy since Alex has been so helpful. We are taking our engagements next month and I am stoked that we have chosen Alex!!! You cannot go wrong with her!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018

Alex did my engagement and wedding photos! She is just wonderful and has since done a gender reveal and newborn session for me also! I wouldn't use anyone else!

Alex Wolf

I'm Alex. I've been photographing some of the most awesome couples for seven years now. It's a fact if you are open, a truth-teller, and an encourager.. You will be my favorite person. Most days you will find me editing behind my computer with The Office or Parks & Rec on. Let's hang out! Coffee is on me.