Classic, Documentary

Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

111 Poor Farm Rd, Lyman, ME (207) 286-3686

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Colleen G

Alex is an amazing photographer! She captured every moment of our wedding perfectly! She was professional and organized, determined to keep us on schedule and document our day! Unlike many other wedding photographers, Alex's second photographer is always another trained and... Read More skilled professional, not a spouse. This was a very important plus for us because photography is expensive and we wanted to make the most of our money! You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Alex!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Laura A

My husband and I got married on Peaks Island in September. We are so thankful and happy that we worked with Alex as our photographer! She is professional, friendly, and incredibly easy to work with! Alex was always responsive with my emails and, by the time our wedding was over,... Read More we both felt very close with her. Alex uses a great mix between photo journalism and portraits to capture all the moments of your wedding. She works from a shot list that you put together to ensure the important memories are captured but I was even more impressed by how our photos tell the story of our wedding day. We were so happy working with her and would both HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Pam S

Alex has a great personality and is really easy to work with. Her relaxed nature made the formal shots flow easily and fun nature allowed her to see all the amazing shots! She really has an amazing eye. It was joy to work with her.

July 3rd 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Liz B

Alex was AMAZING! We have sent out pictures to family and friends and they all are raving about her. She even has two consultations now from people who attended our wedding. One of the biggest things guest said to us was she got amazing pictures without being intrusive. Alex is... Read More amazing and we 100% recommend her. She is reasonably priced, does amazing work and is very quick to turn around your photos.

Outstanding Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 1/24/2011 Nicole H

Alex did such an incredible job guiding us through the wedding photography landscape and capturing our wedding day. Because we live far from Maine, we had only one chance to meet her until a week before our wedding. The engagement shoot that is included with her packages is... Read More wonderful. It allowed us to learn how she likes to work, as well as a chance to practice being natural (not paying attention to) in front of the camera. This really allowed us to forget (in a good way!) that she was there during our day. She was completely unobtrusive and seemed just like any of the other guests at our wedding. At the same time, it felt like she was everywhere at once and did such a great job at honoring all of our requests and managing to capture all the other details. The only time she really took charge was during the formal portraits, which was very much appreciated because it allowed everyone to get back to the celebration sooner! She is also fun to work with and is not afraid to ask you to venture a little off the beaten path for some incredible shots. I was so happy when she came to get us in the late evening for some unforgettable shots in the perfect lighting, which would have quickly escaped us if that planning had been left to me. Additionally, Alex and her assistant were with us for about 12 hours - capturing all the prep, the ceremony, the portraits and the reception. I'm pretty sure most photographers don't spend the entire day with you unless you want to spend a fortune. If you want someone who will really capture all the subtle moments that are so easy to miss in the whirlwind of your wedding day, Alex is your photographer! And as the previous reviewer said, you will not have to wait months for a peek at your photos... we had an online gallery before we even returned from our honeymoon!! Thank you, Alex! And her website (since it's not listed on here): http://www.classicmaineweddings.com/

The best of the best! Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Julie S

Where to begin? Alex is professional, talented, organized and poised. Yet, somehow she has this presence about her that makes you feel like you have known her for years...or even that you wish you had. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera, thank... Read More goodness for our included engagement session with Alex a few months before the wedding - this was like a well needed practice run for us. It was really nice to learn from her what was expected from us and how to be more comfortable in front of the lens. By the time our wedding day approached, we didn't even realize we were in front of the camera most of the time. Alex felt like any other guest and most of the time we didn't even realize she was there. She's not afraid to ask a little of you for a great shot...like having me hike in a pair of 4 inch heels up some huge rocks on the beach for an awesome shot of our entire wedding party over the water. What a great shot that turned out to be. I didn't cry at the wedding (except during my sister/MOH's speech) but I can tell you I have already shed some tears just looking through the photos Alex took of our day. Her photos truly capture the moment and allow you to relive it. The wedding day flew by so fast and there were so many moments and details that I had already forgotten about...looking through the photos Alex took of us allows us to really soak it all in. Her work is amazing. If you are looking for more than the traditional posed shots and really want someone that can capture the details with shots that tell a story, then Alex is your gal. Oh...not to mention the fact that we already had a gallery of 250 photos available to view online less than a week after the wedding!