Alexandria Photo Booth Rental

Alexandria, St. Cloud, Twin Cities

Alexandria Photo Booth Rental

A Photo booth is a great way to add that special flare to any event. Your guests will have lots of fun while making your event even more so memorable at the same time. Book Now! Photo Booth Rentals are perfect for Wedding Receptions, Birthdays, Proms, Corporate Events, and more

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

P.O. Box 353, Alexandria, MN Alexandria, St. Cloud, Twin Cities (320) 497-4326

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Angela R

Clyde and his assistant were wonderful! They came fully prepared with every prop you could imagine, and our guests LOVED it! We went for an upgraded package with a custom photo book, and it's super awesome. Such a sweet memento from our special day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kelly B

They were so awsome! I had so many guest come up to me and tell me they loved the photo booth. They brought so many props and worked in our tight space. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 April P

Alexandria Photo Booth is great!! We hired them for our son's wedding reception and I highly recommend them. They traveled to Elk River for us. Their staff were professional, flexible and fun! The selection of photo props was tons of fun and there was a large and unique... Read More variety to choose from. We loved the photo guestbook/scrapbook with the ability to personalize messages to the bride and groom and that the guests get a photo strip to take home. They also had a large video display. Thank you Alexandria Photo Booth!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Stacey P

Was amazing to have this feature at the reception! All the guest loved it and was a huge hit!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Brianna K

Wow, incredible! Our guests had so much fun with the photobooth. We wish we would have had them for a longer amount of time. Would highly recommend them. We have quality photos of our loved ones having a great time, forever.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samantha B

Alexandria Photo Booth was AMAZING at my wedding! I've been to a ton of weddings with photo booths and Alexandria Photo Booth by far surpasses any other photo booth around! The booth attendents were extremely nice to each and every guest (even the ones who had too much to... Read More drink)! The amount of props was very impressive and they had a bunch of awesome signs that were cute and hilarious! My guests love the screen they had displayed so everyone could see the pictures being taken. The back drop super high quality and so was the photo book I got with my package! Alexandria Photo Booth by far surpasses any vendor I had at my wedding and every dollar was totally worth it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Hanna H

This was definitely a high light and hit at our wedding. Everyone loved the photo booth and the staff did a great job of engaging with all of the guests.