Alexandria's Premier Lakeview Weddings

Oswego, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Alexandria's Premier Lakeview Weddings

A BALLROOM IN OSWEGO, NY

When your decision of a wedding venue comes down to a picturesque location, breathtaking scenery and atmospheric surroundings, you can't do any better than Alexandria's Premier Lakeview Weddings. Nestled on the coastline of Oswego, New York, Alexandria's is one of central New York's newest locations for couples seeking a highly customizable venue and state-of-the-art service. Alexandria's Premier Lakeview Weddings take place in the Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, overlooking the Oswego harbor, as well as parts of the historical city of Oswego. To-be-weds can benefit from hundreds of rustic locations for their wedding photography, a beautiful, romantic backdrop for private ceremonies and an experienced staff to guide them from day one.

Alexandria's weddings take place in a classic ballroom that can easily fit up to 470 guests for a banquet and 600 for an indoor ceremony. Ceremonies can also take place outside, benefiting from the sights on historic Lake Ontario. The ballroom can be repurposed into smaller spaces, Room A, Room B and Room C for smaller, more private affairs, with capacities of 190, 140 and 140 guests respectively. Alexandria's Premier Lakeview Weddings combine an award-winning menu with classic ballroom ambience and a beautiful backdrop to charm and inspire all your guests and make your day truly special.

Alexandria's Premier Lakeview Weddings' delicious catering options offer the couples the chance to be creative and to tailor their menu to perfectly suit their wedding theme. With plenty of choice of both buffet and sitting down dinners, Alexandria's staff is ready to serve up the luxury and premium treatment that you and your guests deserve. Beautiful sculptured displays of hors d'oeuvres and chocolate fountains are also available for to-be-weds seeking a combination of luxury and class.

Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol, as per both New York state law and Alexandria's policy. However, the event coordinators are ready to supply any and all alcoholic favors per request. Payment in full and a guaranteed number of guests are both required at least eight days before the event. A 20 percent service charge and 8 percent sales tax will be added to all food, beverage and service items. The event coordinator will need to approve all decorations used in the ballroom and, for buffet-style dinners, children under 12 will receive a 50 percent discount and children under five will be allowed in at no charge.

Alexandria's is happy to offer premium accommodation in the local area for all guests on very discounted prices. This offer will ensure your special weekend goes undisturbed by travel arrangements. A dedicated event coordinator will be engaged from the day of booking to ensure that everything goes smoothly and there are no hiccups on the wedding day. They are also happy to assist with engaging a DJ, a florist, a baker, a photographer and any other professionals to lend a hand with organization.

Other benefits offered in Alexandria's packages include:

• Full access to the banquet room at 9 am on the day
  • Tables of different sizes and chairs provided
  • Linens in white, ivory or black and napkins in over 25 colors available for hire
  • All silverware, stemware and china
  • Cake cutting and serving
  • Cooler storage available for one day prior to the wedding
  • A champagne toast for the bridal party
  • A 50 percent discount at the local riverfront hotels for the bride and groom on their wedding night
  • Complimentary amenity baskets for rest rooms

Waterfront View meets Sophistication and Charm

Located along the beautiful Oswego River, Alexandria's provides guests with an experience of a lifetime; from our breathtaking views, gorgeous ballroom, and menu sure to please any palate. Let us assist in every step of the way; rehearsal to reception, after party, and guest accommodations.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

26 East First Street, Oswego, NY (315) 343-5121

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Rachel M

When I first began planning my wedding I was searching in the Rochester area since half of the guests attending would be from Buffalo, the other half from Oswego, but I wasn’t finding the right place. I wanted a place on the water, had a hotel attached to it, and it had to feel... Read More right. On whim I decided to swing by Alexandria’s and I am so glad I did! The banquet room was HUGE and had a bar that could be open to the room or closed off with a good-sized balcony. Since I do not live locally, I was worried about planning the wedding from across the country, but Alexandria’s made planning so easy and always were able to meet up with me when I was able to come to Oswego to plan. The food tasting was impressive – six delicious choices, it was hard for me to make a selection so I choose four entrees to offer to our guests, and we did not have one disappointed guest. They even made a vegan eggplant parm that was so perfect!! People are still raving about the food! The hotel was extremely accommodating to all of the guests. My fiancé (now husband!) and I had an awesome room that was big enough to accommodate all six bridesmaids, a makeup artist, photographers, my parents and myself while we got ready! I could go on and on about how happy my husband and I are that we chose Alexandria’s, but I’m sure that I have lost the attention of most readers by now… So, check out Alexandria’s! They are easy to work with, accommodating, affordable, and the venue is just beautiful.

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Michelle K

This venue fulfilled both my and my husband's dream for a reception venue (we hosted our ceremony elsewhere). The venue connects to a great hotel to accommodate our out of town guests. The staff set up the bar, lobby, and ballroom exactly to our specifications. The staff was... Read More attentive to our guests' needs, everyone was fed and beverage well! The ballroom was sized efficiently to fit our 10 piece band as well as 150 guests. Everything promised- they saw forth that it was provided!

100% Satisfied Bride

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Meghan H

If it's in your budget and you're looking for a venue in Upstate New York, Bayshore Grove is the place to go. They take care of EVERYTHING for you when it comes down to the wire so you, as the bride, don't feel the need to stress out over the small things. The venue is... Read More gorgeous inside and out and they regularly update the premises. The only reason I deducted one star for the value is because I know that there prices are going progressively up with time, as is the case with any venue, I'm sure; however I think some of the things that they charge for goes a little beyond your typical wedding venue.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Emily S

The venue was beautiful, clean, and romantic. The staff was incredible! They were helpful and courteous through the entire weekend. Shout out to Britney for being 20 steps ahead of all of us. If you have a wedding here, (which you should) just make sure Britney is there! Thank... Read More you to the whole staff for helping create the most beautiful day of our friends lives! #laurieandrob4

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Elizabeth W

They were amazing. George was so helpful. They helped us organize, they were so understanding and lenient with what we could do. They did everything they could to make our day special. I would recommend them to anyone!

Super fabulous

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Jennifer J

I loved this venue out of all the places I looked. I was pleased with the staff at Bayshore, everyone went out of their way to make sure we had an awesome day. George was easy to work with and very personable. FABULOUS!!!!!

Very happy with outcome

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Nicole B

I was a bit frustrated at first because it took them so long to call me back. I think I called about 12 times before they called me back to be honest. At this point, I told myself I didn't want to work with them because it would be too much of a hassle everytime I wanted to... Read More get information from them. However, there hadn't been another place that I really liked and the view at Bayshore was amazing. I am so glad that I ended up having my wedding there. George and Adam were actually great to work with and were very accomodating. Like I said before, the view on the lake is amazing!

Wonderful location and service

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Coleen S

I was extremely pleased that we chose Bayshore for our wedding ceremony and reception. George was great to work with and very accomodating and flexible. He had no problem meeting with us a few times before the wedding to go over details and questions. The day of the wedding,... Read More everything went perfectly. The staff is very professional and pleasant, and George did a great job making sure everything happened as planned. Beyond the great service, the location is absolutely beautiful and a perfect place for a wedding.

Best place to have your wedding

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Kelley C

Living in Baldwinsville, with friends and family around the Syracuse area, we were worried about having our wedding so far away in Oswego. But every single guest told us this was by far the most gorgeous wedding they have ever been to and we owe that to the Bayshore. Not only... Read More is it beautiful there, but the service was outstanding. George Broadwell is super helpful and very patient. Throughout the wedding he and his staff made sure that everyone was having a good time and everyone's needs were met. They go above and beyond which made our wedding absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Erin A

My husband and I were planning our wedding in about 7 months. Working with George at Bayshore Grove put me at ease everytime. Anything we needed or asked about George accommodated for. Not only was George amazing to work with but what really grabbed out attention when we... Read More checked it out was the scenery. We really wanted to have our wedding on the water and honestly, words couldn't describe how beautiful our wedding day/night was there. The sunset was breathtaking! I highly reccommend Bayshore to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous, natural, and accommodating venue to get married at.

A setting like no other

Reviewed on 10/09/2010 Cathy C

The minute I drove up to the place I knew that i wanted my daughter's wedding there. Working with Bayshore was great and they helped make the day perfect. The setting is right on Lake Ontario and the grounds are beautiful. The backdrop of the water adds so much . The food is... Read More delicious!!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 Dione W

When we went to look at Bayshore we fell in love with it, it's absolutely beautiful. The staff was super helpful and George was on top of EVERYTHING!