Alexis Park Resort

Las Vegas, NV

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

375 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV (702) 796-3394

My wedding day

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Shon E

We did this with a Groupon it was a GREAT value for the money we paid. Joni is AWESOME!

Guests and myself

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Sabrina B

I had done a lot of looking around for a good deal on hotels. I found this one and the great thing about it was that they are all suites. A lot of my guests decided to stay here as well as me and my husband. We were very impressed by the rooms. The cafe was okay, nothing really... Read More to brag about and they only have 1 bar but its not open late at all. The grounds are very pretty and the pool was very nice. The weather was great while we were there and so that made it nice to be able to sit by the pool and just relax before the big day. There's even an area where they have weddings, not a big wedding but it's nice and intimate if you were only going to have a small wedding. If I had looked and knew that only a little bit of people were going to come to the wedding I probably would have considered that area. I would stay here again, good value.

Our Wedding Rehersal Dinner

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Cindy H

i had our rehersal party at the bar at the alexis park resort. They had a half off drinks and appetizers. Werent that good but had a great time.

My Hotel

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Jessica T

The hotel was under some renovation. Its a nice hotel for the money. However we reserved a room with a king sized bed and got a room with a queen sized bed. When we told the front desk about this, they said that all of the rooms with king sized beds where alreasy rented... Read More out... Also we where told that they have a shuttle bus to take us to the strip and they did not. we had to take a cab, that was starting to cost to much so we rented a car. Other then that. the room that we had was very clean the staff was great.

i love it

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Marina O

i love it

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Patrice M

Our wedding reception was a hit and the dinner was a great hit with my guests that travel from Maryland and Virginia. I have to say the staff with Alexis Park is great. Our guest and I stayed with them for two weeks at a fair rate and we the bride and groom was upgraded to the... Read More honeymoon suite for having our guest to stay with them! I even shipping all my favors and wedding items in advance to Alexis and had them shipped when I left for my honeymoon. I had no problems with their staff. Please be aware that Wedding Bell Chapel is just renting the space in Alexis Park, there is no associations. I had to find out the hard way. Now for my wedding The Wedding Bell Chapel ok not want I thought, but if I could redo I would still use Alexis Park Resort and my wedding at Bellagio Hotel.

Review for Alexis Park Resort Hotel

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Renee S

;They are not as professional as they appear to be. And they do not care about your special day.