Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

8 Prestige Plaza Drive, Dayton, OH (937) 436-7560

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Meredith W

The dresses are gorgeous and affordable, but there is not a large selection. What really impressed me was the in-house alterations. She not only made sure everything was done 100% correct, but they also steam the dress free of charge, which I learned not all alterations people... Read More do.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jessica K

I had such a wonderful experience finding the perfect dress at Alfred Angelo! From the moment I walked in the door my maid of honor and I were given full attention. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy or try on anything I didn't want to. I loved the personal shopper aspect.... Read More I tried on dresses I wouldn't have otherwise, and loved them! I would recommend Alfred Angelo to anyone in my area shopping for a wedding gown.

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Roxanne R

The ladies at Alfred Angelo kicked butt. From finding my dream dress to actually finding a dress for my Mom on accident, they were great. And their alteration person should win an award. She was awesome.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Megan B

I wore Ariel's dress in the Disney collection and was the first one to buy it! I always had a great experience when going into the store from the sales consultant to alterations. Carly was great and very tuned in to what I wanted. My alterations were perfect and I had many... Read More compliments on my dress. I would highly recommend them over David's Bridal!

Beautiful bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Stacy B

We used Alfred Angelo for our bridesmaid dresses. The dresses that I chose for my girls turned out to be beautiful. I was extremely happy with the end result. There were just a few issues that we encountered. One of my girls actually was given the wrong color dress, however... Read More the situation was addressed and she was rushed another dress without issues. Most of the stores did not have a variety of sizes to try on (only carrying sizes 4 and 16, which do not fit most people) so when they ordered the dresses, almost everyone had to have them altered because they were too large or long (costing them $$). However overall, I think the quality of the dresses was very good and they had a great selection. I’m glad I went with Alfred Angelo for the bridesmaid dresses!

Nice

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Mary G

Was able to get my dress here for a great deal and they told us how to save extra $$ if we ordered our bridesmaids dresses here.

Alfred Angelo

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Sabrina C

I really enjoyed the purchasing experience when buying my bridal gown from Alfred Angelo. The person who sold me my dress was actually featured on Under Cover Boss and was very friendly and good at his job. He no longer works at the Dayton location so I had some issues with... Read More other associates after he had left. I loved my dress and everything was on time and beautiful. The pricing was fair as well.

Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Jenilee M

Bought all of my girls dresses from Alfred Angelo @ $135/each. Great quality for a decent price.

In love!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Emily F

I had a great experience at Alfred Angelo in Dayton. I worked with Carly and she was wonderful. She understood what I was looking for and we tried a couple of different styles but fell in love with the Sleeping Beauty dress #238 on the Disney Line.