Now offering 8 thru 24 passenger stretch limousines, suv limousines, and 24 passenger white Cable Car trolley . Rehearsal dinner transportation. After wedding transportation. Airport transportation .

$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas, Valet

Braintree, MA

Transportation

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Stacie B

Great customer service at this company! We got a limo, a passenger can and a trolley and all drivers were courteous and prompt!

Great limo experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Jessica A

We would recommend this company to anyone needing a limo for a wedding. They were helpful while booking and we're very happy with the affordable price. Our driver Ed arrived early and was very nice and accommodating! He even rolled out a red carpet for us! Highly recommend.

Affordable and great service transportation.

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Maria Alejandra M

This company was not only the most affordable but also the most professional and nice over the phone and in person. The service is reliable, the car was on time and the driver, Mike, could not have been nicer. The car was pristine and top notch.

ALIMO4-U is awesome!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Christa L

We used ALIMO4-U for our wedding day. Sean was very responsive to phone calls and emails, and was extremely flexible even when I needed to change the scheduled time. After having done a great deal of comparison shopping, I found their prices to be very reasonable. On the day of our wedding, they showed up early with a beautiful, impeccably clean white 10-passenger limo, stocked with champagne. The driver was kind to assist me in and out (since my dress was so big I was having trouble). He drove us to multiple picture locations before the ceremony through small, winding park roads, and at one point even three-point-turned the limo effortlessly. I would absolutely recommend ALIMO4-U!

Send Email