Alisha Hunsaker Photography

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Valley Wide Service Area + Travel Upon Request (480) 278-2149

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 donica i

Alisha was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! She gave us the most gorgeous wedding photos I could have ever dreamed of. Seriously, magical! Not only was Alisha an amazing photographer, she was an absolute joy to work with; kind, patient, and so helpful! If you are thinking of booking with her... Read More just do it, you will love her!!!!!

2017-01-02T19:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this! Your wedding was so beautiful and I am grateful I was able to be apart of it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brooke G

Alisha is amazing and very accommodating. Met her up in Sedona and she took us to a breathtaking spot with amazing views on every side so all the pictures didn't look the same. Alisha was professional yet fun. She made us feel so comfortable so our pictures didn't come out too... Read More stiff. The end result turned out even better than I hoped for. We even received the pictures back in no time. I am so excited to share with everyone.

2017-05-17T11:11:56 Response from the vendor

You guys are so cute and fun! I loved hanging with you!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Matt G

Alisha took the most incredible engagement pictures of my fiancée and I in Arizona. She traveled way out of her way to find the exact scenery we wanted and absolutely captured the love and spirit we were hoping would come through. We can't pick a favorite because there are so... Read More many. I would use Alisha for any pictures I need. Her taste, style and skill are impeccable.

2017-03-18T17:53:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! You guys were so great to with with!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Diana S

Alisha is amazing and creative! We are in love with all of the pictures she took of our special day. She made us feel so comfortable and let us know what to do. There were many moments she captured that we did not know about. We are very happy with her work!

2017-02-25T15:34:21 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! I'm so happy I was able to capture your day!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Zulema F

Alisha hit it out of the park! Our wedding photos are amazing! We love her style in photography and she didn't disappoint! Definitely recommend her to family and friends! We are very happy with her work and will call her very soon for another session !

2017-01-30T23:21:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved being apart of your day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Liz A

Alisha was great in our engagement picture session. She was nice, patient and considered what we wanted to make the shoot fun. The pictures came out beautiful thanks to her direction and skills. We are hoping to book her for our wedding pictures as well. She was quick to deliver... Read More our pictures and we can't thank her enough for her job. hGreat rate as well, book her! She is great!

2016-10-27T09:25:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I appreciate this so much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alyssa F

Alisha was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She responded to my inquiry quickly and answered every question I had. I had decided last minute that I wanted to do an engagement photo shoot on our trip to Phoenix Az being from Seattle I had never been to the location I... Read More choose for our photos. Alisha did

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Alisha is fun to work with! She is open and willing to ideas and pictures that you would like taken, and has LOTS of ideas for pictures that she wants to take. She keeps her camera on her at all times, looking for those little moments to capture that are often missed.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Sabrina S

I used Alisha for my wedding, and I'm THRILLED I did! Not only did the photographs turn out better than I could have ever imagined, she made everything so simple. She just told us how to pose, and even brought another photographer to capture all of the candid shots (with no... Read More additional costs). Her prices are beyond reasonable, and we ended up receiving almost 500 beautiful pictures. Whether you need a photographer for a wedding, or ANYTHING else, do not think twice. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be using Alisha for everything I need photographed in the future!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Alisha was fantastic, she incorporated everything we wanted into the day. We asked for classy photos, silly photos, everything you can think of and she performed it all, making it an emphasis on what we were looking for. You would be lucky to have a photographer who cared as... Read More much about your day as you do.

2016-05-30T13:36:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! I really enjoyed working with you. It was the perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Diana R

We recently booked Alisha for an engagement session and were expecting good things, looking at her portfolio. We were blown away by the results! Not only did she exactly capture the whimsical excitement of our upcoming marriage; she managed to transform a rainy & windy day in a... Read More small park into a dreamy green wonderland with her creative lens. Looking forward to working with her again on our big day!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

Alisha did our engagement and wedding photos and I just love them! We had a whole lot of fun and I loved the prices too. I look forward to using her again for future events!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Alisha is seriously amazing!! She works her camera like a true artist! She is kind and patient and so much fun to be around. I can't think of anyone better to capture your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

I used Alisha for my wedding on 12/21/15. She was amazing! Every bride wants the day captured with all the little details. She did just that and more. She captured photos I didn't tell her about as well. By the time I remembered she had it all covered. She was on time and stayed... Read More till it was over. She also made sure that I had gotten all the photos I wanted before she left. I liked how her husband and assistant captured different angles and the use of the light they brought. She sent me previews the next day and I loved everyone of them. Her editing was perfect! Her turn around time for the rest of the photos was better than any photographer I've used yet. I have already referred her to another upcoming bride. I highly recommend her you won't be disappointed! I loved all the photos she captured and they printed out perfect at our local print shop. Alisha is amazing and you will be happy you chose her!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

Alisha is AMAZING! She brought her camera and super fun personalitly and captured the the most amazing photographs. She has the unique talent of being able to capture who people really are. I wish we lived closer so we could use her all the time.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

On your wedding day you want everything perfect. I had such a beautiful day with my family and having the opportunity to be married to my soul mate. The one thing that I love most is looking back on the photos Alisha took, she captured every ounce of happiness. I cannot thank... Read More her enough, a picture is worth a thousand words. But mine are priceless. Thank you so much Alisha. 5 stars all the way.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

I love Alisha!! She is an amazing photographer. It was raining on our wedding day, and she stuck with us through the whole thing to get tons of amazing shots. I honestly look at them pretty much every day. I love every picture she sent and I am so glad she was our wedding... Read More photographer. I would recommend her to my best friend, sibling, kid, anyone!

2016-04-12T21:56:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! I really enjoyed working with you both!

Great pics

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Sheila K

Alisha did a great job on my photos!

Alisha Hunsaker

My name is Alisha and I love to take pictures! I have been doing the photography thing for 9 years and I still love it more than ever. I value every moment I spend with my clients capturing their memories. I'm a sucker for a good love story. I enjoy being able to be apart of the genuine emotion a wedding day brings. I also love long walks down every aisle at Target, binge watching a good TV show, and dark chocolate.