Alisha Hunsaker Photography

Valley Wide Service Area + Travel Upon Request

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Valley Wide Service Area + Travel Upon Request (480) 278-2149

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Melissa D

Alisha was absolutely AMAZING. Her style and attention to detail is what caught our eye when we saw her page on theknot. I saw her prices and flexibility with different services that we were able to add on, and that was perfect for us. She always responded very quickly to my... Read More emails, even when she was on vacation. She took such beautiful pictures of our wedding and so many too! She finished editing them sooner than we expected. My husband and I are very pleased with her work and definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Barbara A

I found Alisha through the Knot and she was absolutely amazing! From the beginning she was understanding of our tricky time layout for the wedding/reception and accommodated to our needs. She is professional and is open to any ideas you may have! Her photography skills are... Read More perfection! I highly recommend Alisha!

2018-02-28T07:51:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a great fun day and I'm so happy I was able to capture it for you!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Matthew K

Alisha was one of our favorite vendors as she was professional and personable. We first met Alisha through a friend of the grooms who had hired Alisha for her own wedding. She then took our engagement photos as a trial run. She was willing to drive all the way from Phoenix to... Read More Sedona, a roughly four hour drive round trip (for a small fee), just to do those photos. She was able to find the perfect locations and worked with the setting sun to take our photos efficiently and beautifully. At the wedding, she brought a second photographer to be able take photos of both the groom’s and the bride’s party. She excelled in capturing detail shots of our rings, jewelry, and accessories that were small, but important. She had a keen eye for finding candid moments that would have gone unnoticed if not for her. She was flexible and was able to stay with us from getting ready to our grand exit. Afterwards, she was quick to get us our final photos and they turned out better than we could have imagined. We would recommend Alisha to anyone for their wedding photo needs.

2018-02-19T23:28:50 Response from the vendor

You're the best! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Morgan H

Alisha is amazing. She is easy to work with and has the fastest turnaround time of any photographer I know! Her work is beautiful and it really speaks for itself. I am so glad we were able to book her for our engagement and wedding photos! She is definitely our go-to for future... Read More photo needs.

2018-01-22T23:00:55 Response from the vendor

I wish you guys all the happiness in the world! You are definitely made for each other!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Julianne B

OMG, Alisha is the best!!!! The photos she took were incredible. She knew exactly the best angles and poses to get the best shots. She is easy going and a blast to work them. Don’t get anyone else. Hire Alisha!!!

2018-01-16T13:20:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys were so fun!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Melanie T

I had an amazing experience with Alisha. First off, Alisha really listened and paid attention to all the little details of the day. Coming from a Chinese family with unique traditions and a large family, I thought it was going to be really difficult to explain all the little... Read More rituals and ceremonial type things that happened throughout the day. Alisha handled it like a pro, and captured all sorts of beautiful moments. Second, she was SO flexible. I asked her if she could stay a few more hours than originally planned which I felt so bad about because it was literally a 12 hour day, but she came through for me which I was so grateful for with all the stress/drama that a wedding comes with. Third, she definitely rallied all my crazy family members in for photos like a champ! Even though I had roughly 100-150 family members wandering around my home (backyard wedding), she was able to corral everybody in and I got photos with EVERYONE! It was fabulous! Fourth, all of the photos turned out beautiful! I have never felt so pretty in my entire life. She even managed to get my husband to have a few authentic smiles :) You really cannot go wrong with this lovely individual. She is truly a kind, caring professional, and if you're looking to shine in your photos, you better hire Alisha!

2018-01-16T11:58:42 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, you are amazing! I adore you and your fantastic family! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your day and taking such great care of me!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Casey M

Seriously, Alisha is the best. She captured so many great moments and worked with us to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. Not only that, but the (gorgeous) edited photos were given to us only TWO weeks after our wedding. My brother got married in April of this year, and... Read More my sister-in-law had to beg for her photos after her “90 days” was up. We couldn’t be more happy with Alisha as our photographer.

2017-12-30T13:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! It was the best ever!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Tana S

Alisha is great!! We had a vision for how we wanted our engagement pictures to look and Alisha picked the best location and worked her magic. She even had our pictures completed for us within 24 hours! Would highly recommend for anyone considering engagement photographers!

2017-11-27T20:56:19 Response from the vendor

You guys were so fun and great to work with! You made my job so easy!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Amy M

Alisha did an amazing job! I can’t even believe all the beautiful photos she captured. I hardly noticed she was around and taking them! I’m so glad we went with her. Her turn around time on getting me the images was just as impressive.

2017-11-22T12:55:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had a great time with you!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lisa M

Alisha was wonderful throughout the entire process. She was very easy to deal with, took beautiful photos, and best of all she was affordable for us. I would recommend her to anyone!

2017-11-20T20:38:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Rebecca B

Alisha was wonderful from beginning to end! She answered all of my questions and responded to emails promptly. This was helpful since I was planning my wedding from 1,900 miles away. She made us and our family feel comfortable in front of the camera. She came with a plan on... Read More spots and poses for our photos which made everything go smoothly and we ended right on time. She (and her 2nd shooter Chelsea) were fun to work with, we were laughing the whole time. She was very helpful giving my husband and I lots of direction and even posing us herself sometimes - we are not naturals :) She finished our photos much sooner than expected and they were beautiful. Between herself and the 2nd shooter we got over 200 photos in 1 1/2 hours. I highly recommend Alisha for a photographer. I wish we lived closer so we could hire her again in the future!

2017-09-19T12:03:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! I am so happy I was able to be apart of your day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017

I was so thrilled and pleased that I scheduled engagement pictures with Alisha (I only wish she had been able to do my wedding pics too!)!! BOOK HER!!! You will not regret it! She's so friendly and sweet. The pictures we got are incredible and stunning!! She did a top-notch job... Read More with editing and posing us and capturing natural pics. Will definitely be booking her again for future photography needs.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Peggy C

Thank you so much for the amazing pictures that Alicia and Niki took at my daughter's wedding on May 13. Catherine and Greg are an amazingly handsome/beautiful couple, but every picture you took made them look so good. The backdrops of the desert and mountains was beautiful.... Read More Thank you for being there while Catherine got dressed too. Your expertise on every detail really helped. I would recommend Alisha Hunsaker Photography without one single reservation. Thank you for adding to the magic of their wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Catherine C

Alisha is beyond amazing! We could not be more thrilled with the photos! Alisha is just a sweetheart and a true professional! I would recommend Alisha to anyone who is looking for quality photos...her turnaround time was just fantastic too! Our wedding coordinator couldn't... Read More believe we had already received our photos back! Thank you again Alicia and Niki!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jennah D

Alisha is an amazing photographer and I would HIGHLY recommend her for any photo needs. She recently photographed our wedding on 5/19/17 and our photos could not have been more beautiful (we got them less than a week later). She was timely and attentive and came up with some... Read More really creative shot ideas. If you are looking for a photographer in the valley Alisha should be at the top of your list!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brooke G

Alisha is amazing and very accommodating. Met her up in Sedona and she took us to a breathtaking spot with amazing views on every side so all the pictures didn't look the same. Alisha was professional yet fun. She made us feel so comfortable so our pictures didn't come out too... Read More stiff. The end result turned out even better than I hoped for. We even received the pictures back in no time. I am so excited to share with everyone.

2017-05-17T11:11:56 Response from the vendor

You guys are so cute and fun! I loved hanging with you!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Matt G

Alisha took the most incredible engagement pictures of my fiancée and I in Arizona. She traveled way out of her way to find the exact scenery we wanted and absolutely captured the love and spirit we were hoping would come through. We can't pick a favorite because there are so... Read More many. I would use Alisha for any pictures I need. Her taste, style and skill are impeccable.

2017-03-18T17:53:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! You guys were so great to with with!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Diana S

Alisha is amazing and creative! We are in love with all of the pictures she took of our special day. She made us feel so comfortable and let us know what to do. There were many moments she captured that we did not know about. We are very happy with her work!

2017-02-25T15:34:21 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! I'm so happy I was able to capture your day!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Zulema F

Alisha hit it out of the park! Our wedding photos are amazing! We love her style in photography and she didn't disappoint! Definitely recommend her to family and friends! We are very happy with her work and will call her very soon for another session !

2017-01-30T23:21:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved being apart of your day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 donica i

Alisha was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! She gave us the most gorgeous wedding photos I could have ever dreamed of. Seriously, magical! Not only was Alisha an amazing photographer, she was an absolute joy to work with; kind, patient, and so helpful! If you are thinking of booking with her... Read More just do it, you will love her!!!!!

2017-01-02T19:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this! Your wedding was so beautiful and I am grateful I was able to be apart of it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Liz A

Alisha was great in our engagement picture session. She was nice, patient and considered what we wanted to make the shoot fun. The pictures came out beautiful thanks to her direction and skills. We are hoping to book her for our wedding pictures as well. She was quick to deliver... Read More our pictures and we can't thank her enough for her job. hGreat rate as well, book her! She is great!

2016-10-27T09:25:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I appreciate this so much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alyssa F

Alisha was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She responded to my inquiry quickly and answered every question I had. I had decided last minute that I wanted to do an engagement photo shoot on our trip to Phoenix Az being from Seattle I had never been to the location I... Read More choose for our photos. Alisha did

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Alisha is fun to work with! She is open and willing to ideas and pictures that you would like taken, and has LOTS of ideas for pictures that she wants to take. She keeps her camera on her at all times, looking for those little moments to capture that are often missed.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Sabrina S

I used Alisha for my wedding, and I'm THRILLED I did! Not only did the photographs turn out better than I could have ever imagined, she made everything so simple. She just told us how to pose, and even brought another photographer to capture all of the candid shots (with no... Read More additional costs). Her prices are beyond reasonable, and we ended up receiving almost 500 beautiful pictures. Whether you need a photographer for a wedding, or ANYTHING else, do not think twice. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be using Alisha for everything I need photographed in the future!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Alisha was fantastic, she incorporated everything we wanted into the day. We asked for classy photos, silly photos, everything you can think of and she performed it all, making it an emphasis on what we were looking for. You would be lucky to have a photographer who cared as... Read More much about your day as you do.

2016-05-30T13:36:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! I really enjoyed working with you. It was the perfect day!

Alisha Hunsaker

I love love! I value every moment I spend with my clients capturing their memories. I'm a sucker for a good love story. I enjoy being able to be apart of the genuine emotion a wedding day brings. I also love long walks down every aisle at Target, binge watching a good TV show, and dark chocolate.