Alisha Millwood, Amazing Moment Weddings

Columbia area and all of SC

$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Columbia area and all of SC (803) 556-1136

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amanda H

Alisha made my entire wedding day run so smoothly. I didn't have to stress or worry about a single thing the entire day; she took care of everything. She also did such a beautiful job on all of the flowers, centerpieces, and decorations! She is affordable and worth every... Read More penny!

Alisha is Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015

My wedding day was wonderful because of Alisha! She assisted me in my planning needs, created the most beautiful wedding flowers and centerpieces, and kept the mood for the day so comfortable for everyone. My wedding came with challenges but she made everything work and went... Read More above and beyond. She was able to balance my modern taste with my parents traditional needs too! She kept us on budget and made great vendor recommendations. We have become great friends through the process. I highly recommend using Alisha!