A-List Artistry- Syracuse Area Makeup Artist Team

On-location in Upstate New York and Central New York

Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

On-location in Upstate New York and Central New York (315) 447-2411

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Catherine F

Holly made my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and myself look GORGEOUS! She is absolutely amazing and was able to do make up for ten of us. She did make up for both of my sister-in-laws weddings and I fell in love with her work. Holly had me fill out a questionnaire to help... Read More make a cohesive look for my whole bridal party that reflected what I wanted for my wedding. She is very friendly and was not pushy towards anything that the girls wanted. She made me look flawless, natural, and knew exactly what looked best for photos. THANK YOU Holly for making look like a movie star! I would HIGHLY recommend A-List Artistry!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Meghan P

I highly recommend Jessica Puccia and A-List Artistry! Jessica is incredibly talented and great to work with. Jessica did my makeup and the makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. On the day of the wedding she was timely and organized. She listened to what I... Read More wanted for bridal makeup and created a cohesive and complimentary look for my bridal party.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Annie D

Jessica & Christina were amazing! The makeup lasted all day & night in 90 degree heat!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Gregg M

I highly recommend A-List Artistry. Holly and Jessica did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. I want to start by saying that I've never seen this group of women look more beautiful than after Holly and Jessica finished doing their makeup! They were both completely... Read More professional, while still being personable. My hotel suite was smaller than I had expected, but they were flexible and able to make it work without a single complaint. They helped to make the day go so smoothly with their organization prior to and on the day of the wedding. It was just such an amazing part of the day that I will never forget.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Nikki G

Holly was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is super talented and a very pleasant person to deal with. I loved that she not only handled weddings but also makeup for advertising agencies shooting commercials. Her style was flawless and I liked that she matched the look of... Read More all our bridesmaids makeup to mine so that no one looked "overdone". I would highly recommend her to any future bride.

Holly and her team - A-mazing!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Rachel

Holly and Christina did our makeup the day of and were absolutely fantastic. They were flexible and super professional yet personable. They created a look for my girls that was complimentary to the overall feel of the wedding. I have never felt more beautiful. I would recommend... Read More them to anyone!

awesome

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Kami S

Book her!! I went to the trial, thinking ehh i could do my own make up, why would i need to pay someone to do this. Well its because she knows what she is doing, and she will make you look so amazing, you will not be able to stop looking at yourself in the mirror. She also... Read More provides you with a touch up bag of make up to help you maintain the make up all day. I had my make up applied at 6 am and by the end of the reception, I still looked like a movie star. Book her and treat your bridesmaids as part of their gift.

Professional

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Marta C

I could not of been happier with her kind and professional service. Great artist!