All About Flowers For Weddings

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

130 Seth Goodspeed Way, Osterville, MA

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Brittany G

Where do i even start! I knew i HAD to have Judy the minute i started planning. I heard she was a genius in visioning a wedding and was amazing at everything she does..well amazing is an understatement! She is the sweetest and most patient person she wants your day to be breath... Read More taking and look and feel exactly how you want. She helps you create the wedding of your dreams. I got to my venue early and got to look around, i first saw my bouquets waiting in the bridal room, they were gorgeous i was blown away. i had a vision in my head of what it would ultimately look like after all our working together and visioning everything! My expectations were exceeded.. to the highest level..i was speechless, i couldn't breathe i was in awe. Like in a dream! It was everything i wanted and more. If you ever want to live in your vision of a fairytale Judy is the woman to do it. I am forever grateful for Judy and her team! I will never forget how i felt when i first saw that room. Everyone was just in a fog of happiness and was blown away by how beautiful the room looked. We can't thank All About Flowers For Weddings enough!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Victoria C

Leading up to my wedding, my mother & I changed our minds a few times about flowers and visions for the big day. Judy was great throughout the whole process, always accommodating what we wanted. With that being said, I absolutely LOVED my flowers that day. I had a vision in my... Read More mind, but was unsure about how all the flowers would come together. What Judy was able to do was simply amazing. We received so many compliments on all the flowers that day, Judy is a wonderful florist.

Judy Silently Added Every Detail We Needed

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Lauren F

Judy is seriously a Flower Ninja and I mean this in the best way. My husband and I didn't see once the day of the wedding (since we were running around so much) but if we were like: Where is my bouquet? How is the archway? Where is the flower for my hair? Where is the flowers... Read More to give our moms for the ceremony? Boom! There they were more perfect then we could have ever imagined. She even found a way to add my "something old" to my bouquet in such a way that made it look perfect!!! Judy thank you so much for everything!!!

Gorgeous Cape Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Beth P

Judy and her staff created the absolute PERFECT arrangements for my Cape Cod wedding. I wanted traditional beach flowers, nothing too outrageous but colorful to match our wedding attire. She created the perfect look with hydrangeas, mini roses and "football mums." They looked... Read More amazing. The ceremony/reception arrangements were gorgeous, all hydrangeas in varying colors with the perfect amount of greens. She knew what we wanted from a short meeting and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I HIGHLY recommend All About Flowers for Weddings! Thank you all! Jim and Beth Nickerson

Very talented but but hard to get in contact with

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Jennifer W

We loved her work the day of the wedding, everything we asked for and more. But the process leading up to the day was some what disappointing. We were constantly having to resend emails and call multiple times. we were charged more for the maid of honor flowers that were... Read More supposed to be bigger than the rest of the bridal party's, but in fact were the same size. We contacted her after the wedding for a refund, but never received a response. Her ideas and ability to bring our vision to life were amazing. At the end of the day, everything was beautiful.

Wonderful Florist/ Amazing Results & Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013

Judy was amazing! She is the the most professional & responsive florist that we met with and I am so happy we had her for our wedding weekend. Judy listened to everything we wanted and sent us an amazing & very detailed proposal. She listened and understood what we were looking... Read More for and her flower arrangements were sooo beautiful. Not only that, she offered us lanterns, pillar candles, you name it. Judy was so instrumental in making our weekend beautiful - she accomplished just what we wanted for our look. THANK YOU!

Exceptional Flowers

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Molly K

Judy and her daughter Brenna brightened my rainy wedding day when they brought the bouquets and boutonnieres into the bridal lounge a few hours before the ceremony. They both worked diligently to relocate the flowers (arbor and aisle markers) from our original outdoor ceremony... Read More location to the new indoor location without any delay. The bouquets and centerpieces were more than I ever could have imagined, and the bridesmaids bouquets matched their coral dresses perfectly. Judy understood everything I envisioned from our very first meeting almost 2 years ago and everything was better than I could have expected.

Perfect set up!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Melissa K

Wow! Judy and her team were absolutely wonderful!! Not only did they do my flowers but all my decorations too! I didn't have to worry about one thing on my wedding day! The setup was beautiful and Judy was excellent to work with. I would highly recommend all about flowers for... Read More weddings.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Candice

Judy Was absolutely amazing! When I went to her with the flowers I wanted and the color scheme I was using it was almost like she was reading my mind. She came up with something that was exactly what I wanted. She also actually took the time to listen to what my husband and I... Read More wanted which was very uncommon throughout the whole process. On the day of the wedding the flowers were there and set up on time and I was very pleased with all of the arrangements. Not only was Judy and her staff fantastic the price was far lower than any other place I talked with.

Judy is amazing! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Eva D

Judy was definitely my favorite vendor of the wedding. I met with one other florist before meeting Judy, and was fearful I wouldn't know how to make a decision and that I wouldn't be able to get what I wanted with my limited budget, but all that faded when I met with Judy. She... Read More listened to what I wanted, which was a general idea, without all of the specifics determined, and was able to clearly articulate what was in my head. Instead of asking every little detailed question that I didn't know (like what color ribbon I wanted around the bouquet, she just used her expertise to create what she knew would look nice and that I would like. When I go the 2 estimates back, the other vendor came in 150-180% of my budget, and Judy was exactly within my budget, with such a detailed description of what the flowers would be, I had zero doubt of what I would be getting. Decision made! In addition to the main centerpieces, Judy added in so many plants, birch vases, candles, etc, that she was able to create such a verdant, beautiful look with a pretty limited budget. I was putting my wedding together in a pretty short time frame, and just didn't have the time (nor inclination) to think through the colors of the linens and size/shapes of the tables. After chatting with Judy for 30 min. , she knew the general look I was going for, and gave some recommendations of linen runners she thought would add a pretty "rustic chic" feel to the tables, and also would work well with the flowers-- things a wedding planner might have helped with, but since I didn't have a wedding planner, I didn't know exactly what to get. Further to that point... I found pretty little vases on Etsy that I wanted to use for the escort cards, but didn't know what to put in them, and didn't know who I was going to get to write the names... and Judy offered to take care of all that! No charge for the "work" of it, just for the beautiful peach roses she put in each one! They were gorgeous!! As for the flowers themselves... they were stunningly beautiful!! She knew exactly how to bring in my desired color scheme, even when it might not fully mesh with my bridesmaid's dress (which was still unknown when she put together the plan) by keeping the bouquets a little more neutral (whites/greens/peaches), while bringing in brighter oranges into the reception centerpieces. And I can't tell you how many people commented on how beautiful & unusual (in a good way) the flowers were. Really natural & wild (ie berries, etc). Seriously... people were RAVING about them at the brunch the next day and asking to take them home. In a nutshell... I couldn't have been happier! Judy is not only so incredibly talented and easy to work with, but is also truly cognizant of budgets (for flowers, and weddings in general) and wants to make sure her brides are not getting ripped off. She is a gem!

Nice Flowers

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Nicole S

The flowers were lovely but I felt the communication with the vendor was lacking. It was hard to get a hold of her and even though I told her about a change in my order well in advance, I was still short flowers I needed on my wedding day. It did all work out in the end but it... Read More was a little stressful for me.

Simply Gorgeous

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jen G

All About Flowers was the perfect pick for my wedding! I had an idea of what I wanted my centerpieces to look like based on a display I saw on their website. I simply tweaked the colors. My flowers were even more gorgeous than I imagine! I received so many compliments on how... Read More beautiful the centerpieces were. I am so happy I used Judy for my big day! :)

Satisfied client, but not a rave review

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Kristen M

I think Judy does a nice job with her flowers and offers decent pricing for her services, but I wish that her communication was a bit better. Sometimes email responses were a bit lacking, and I wish that she drew up a formal contract with details of our client agreement.... Read More Ultimately, the flowers looked very pretty, but the bouquets were a bit smaller than what I expected from our discussion. On the wedding day, I was a bit frustrated when she hadn't delivered our flowers at the time we had specified in our emails. Upon calling her, she claimed that we had agreed upon a delivery time of 11:00, not 10:00. Mind you, I had originally informed her of our plan to have first-look photos taken at 11:30 off site. She had responded to that email by stating that she would deliver flowers to the house at 11:15. I of course emailed her back stating that that time wouldn't work since we would be LEAVING for our first look at 11, and the photographer wanted to take still shots of the bouquets beforehand. She then agreed to a 10:00 delivery in her final email to me just five days before the wedding. Needless to say, I wasn't particularly happy when at 10:35, they still weren't delivered and I hadn't heard from her. I understand that she didn't want them out of water too long, but it did create added stress and some delay for us that morning. Ultimately, we have beautiful pictures and beautiful memories, so I hate leaving negative feedback, nonetheless, I know how much I relied on these reviews when I chose my vendors. I would simply advise brides to have everything in writing and check in with Judy the day before.

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Michelle M

Judy Fligg at All About Flowers for Weddings did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers. I met with her months ago to discuss ideas, and then once again a few weeks before the wedding. She was SPOT ON in translating all of my thoughts into reality. I tend to be very particular,... Read More and it is very hard for me to relinquish control over ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY something that I had thought about so long and hard on... Judy worked her magic, and the flowers ended up more fabulous than I could have imagined! Add to the mix that she and her staf were super helpful, and resonably priced... I can not say enough about them! THANK YOU so much for helping me to have the wedding of my dreams!!!