All About Memories Weddings -Rev. Debra O’Dell

Dayton, Cincinnati, Springfield, Greenville, Central Oh

Wedding Officiant

All About Memories Weddings -Rev. Debra O’Dell & Associates: Rev. Deb is an interfaith Non-Denominational Ordained Minister, Licensed, She has developed a Successful Business Team of Associates in Presiding and Officiating Christian Interfaith, Secular Weddings. Our associates will work with you to create a fully customized ceremony that reflects your personalities & beliefs and believe your ceremony should be an accurate reflection of your unique relationship. Dayton, Springfield, Greenville, Sydney, Cincinnati & Central Ohio & SE Indiana & surrounding areas Welcoming Rev.John O’Dell who is now available for Traditional ,Civil- Interfaith-Secular & LGBT Events as well.

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Dayton, Cincinnati, Springfield, Greenville, Central Oh (937) 765-7350

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Shawna H

My husband and I were married on June 24th of this year and we chose Deb as our officiant and it was one of the best choices me made. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and helped us every step of the way. We were able to customize our ceremony to fit us and our... Read More personalities. I would HIGHLY recommend Deb for any wedding. She's fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Amber N

Deb was so great to work with. She’s very great with communicating and was there every step of the way asking if we had questions or concerns. She worked with the DJ to make sure everything ran perfectly the day of. We also loved being able to customize our own ceremony. We’re... Read More so glad we went with her. We’re so grateful for everything! Thank you Deb!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Brooke D

Deb was more than i couldve asked for!! I lost my dad a little over 2 years ago and was depressed he couldnt be there, Deb took time to add a special part in the ceremony in his memory, she led me through the rest of the steps and was patient with me. I couldnt have picked a... Read More more perfect person for the job and i highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kaitlin H

Debra was wonderful to work with, she made everything very stress-free and memorable :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kathleen C

Rev. Deb married my husband and I this past April (2017). She was exactly what we wanted. She helped us get our vows put together, but let them be whatever we wanted them to be. She was easy going, on time, and very friendly.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Corrie S

We were married 8/12/17, the ceremony was beautiful! Rev. O'dell did an amazing job and we got everything we could have asked for. We planned everything within a short time frame, but she took the time to really get to know us and worked to make sure we had many options to... Read More choose from. She was respectful of our wishes and we were 100% satisfied!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Mandy R

I really enjoyed working with Rev Deb. It seemed like her goal was to make sure the ceremony was exactly as I wanted even if I didn't know what exactly I wanted. I was able to describe generally what kind of ceremony I would like and she gave me samples and examples of what it... Read More could be. We were able to choose from all the ideas and we narrowed down to pieces we liked. We were also able to add parts to the ceremony that were very personalized. I really like working with Rev Deb and would recommend her to anyone seeking someone who will listen to what you want and plan the ceremony around your individual wants and needs. Thank you Rev Deb.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kelly S

Deb was great. She helped us alot. We had no idea where to start and Deb guided us. She found options for the ceremony we wanted and worked with us to put it together.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sarah S

Deb helped us so much. We were a bit overwhelmed by all the info about wedding ceremonies on the web, Deb provided us with a packet that was incredibly helpful. We were able to piece together our perfect ceremony from the examples she provided. I can't adequately express how... Read More simple Reverend Deb made this for us, and it was a positively beautiful ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Katherine C

Deb officiated our wedding ceremony beautifully and helped us to write sincere and meaningful vows. During such an emotional time, she is a rock to guide you through the ceremony. Thank you, Deb, for helping to make our day so special!

Rev. Debra O'Dell

I have been involved with Ministry for over 25 years reaching out into wedding assisting coordination and instruction in Church and Private Sector, Wedding Servicing for more than 10 years, Certification in Christian Ministry. It was in the early years of service I observed couples turned away for not being an active member of the organization/church and made it my mission that there would be choices for Professional Wedding Officiant services outside of the Traditional Setting. Having successfully developed a team of Professional Associates who have been credentialed, trained accordingly.