LET YOUR INVITATIONS BE "ALL ABOUT YOU"

Custom wedding stationery designed just for you. We'll take your vision and transform it into your very own custom wedding papers. From save-the-dates to thank you notes and everything in between, we can create it all. It's fun, competitively priced and we even address your envelopes! Call today! For those of you who have already purchased your invitations online, let me address your envelopes for you. I can probably match your fonts to make them look more professional and to save you writer's cramp. Works for Thank You Notes as well. Let me hear from you soon!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations

By Appointment Only, New Berlin, WI (262) 679-6970

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Darcie S

Jan really works with you to make your invitations all about you. My husband and I wanted to make our own invitations but realized that was a huge undertaking with everything else that needed to be done. Jan was very accommodating with the fact that we wanted to do part of the... Read More invitations ourselves. We designed our own pocket fold and she created all of our inserts for us. We also loved that there was an option to personalize our RSVP cards, it definitely made our invitations more unique. We received lots of compliments on our invitation; everyone thought they were very modern which is exactly what we were going for. We could not be happier; from the customer service to the quality of the work I would definitely recommend All About You Designs.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany K

My husband and I enjoyed working with Jan so much! She took the time to sit down with us and find out exactly what we wanted for our invitations and showed us many different ideas and options. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and unique our invitations were.... Read More Jan also did our table numbers and place cards. She made these in line with our theme, designed the table numbers exactly how I had in mind, and had great ideas to show meal options on the place cards. Jan really does a fabulous job and you can tell she enjoys what she does. She loves seeing the smile of your face when you see her work. I would not hesitate to recommend Jan to anyone who was looking for beautiful, quality invitations. Thanks Jan for working with us!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda G

Jan is amazing. We had such a great time working with her. She took so much time with us to find exactly what we wanted out of invitations, our first meeting took over an hour. We were able to personalize everything. The thing that drew me to Jan were the details, from the... Read More addressed envelopes, to the church programs. She even made door hangers for our guest. I cannot say enough good things about working with her, I would recommend her to any one.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chris W

Jan was by far the BEST vendor that I worked with throughout my entire wedding planning process! I choose Jan to do my wedding invitations because I wanted something handmade, unique and local. She absolutely delivered a one of a kind, gorgeous wedding invitation! I came to... Read More her with an idea that was something that she had not done before and she took it and knocked it out of the park! Jan was extremely professional and detailed in every facet of the wedding invitation process. She was patient with me and my wonderful mom's conflicting views and was able to create something that we (and my husband of course :) loved! Thank you Jan!! 5 STARS

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda B

Jan is simply amazing to work with and you will not find a better company to work with! We used All About You Designs for our wedding invites. After meeting with Jan and sharing our jumbled vision, she walked through ALL of the options with my husband and me. She took charge at... Read More our consultation and walked us through everything , including the traditional way to address invitations and what to do with those tricky situations. Jan will make sure that you have no questions and you leave with everything you want, exactly the way you want it. Jan helped us by providing ways to stay in budget. Such a great company and a great Lady!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Claire H

Jan. Is. Amazing!!! Simply put you will not find a better company to work with for your wedding paper needs. We used All About You Designs for our wedding invites, and after telling Jan what our vision was, she walked through ALL of the options with my husband and me. She took... Read More charge at our consultation which I loved, as we had no idea what we were doing at the time. ( another paper company we met with just let us look through her book and then ask if we had any questions) Jan is also EXTREMELY knowledgeable about this business. She will make sure that you have no questions; and you leave with everything you want, exactly the way you want it. We would give Jan so many more stars if we could!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lynn m

Jan was amazing to work with !! she took the time to sit down with me and create a masterpeice . I LOVE my invites and have been getting lots of compliments on them even my soon to be husband gets compliments on them from the guys at work! Jan is very easy to talk to and work... Read More with and usually responds quickly . I wish I could post a picture of the invites she has great talent I highly recomend her !

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Rebecca K

Jan was a joy to work with on our daughter's wedding invitations. She not only produced a high quality, artistic wedding invitation that was unique to our "peacock" wedding theme, but she was extremely instrumental in organizing all the data for the mailings and reception... Read More details. We could not have done all the tasks as well without Jan! I would highly recommend her creative services to anyone in need of invitations for all occasions. Jan will make sure everything is according to proper ettiqute and just what you want as the consumer. Thanks for your help Jan!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Rachel D

Jan was wonderful to work with. Very detailed, timely, and did phenomenal work!

2016-08-17T14:18:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Rachel. I really enjoyed working with you as well!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Jan is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is extremely prompt about responding to emails and was helpful throughout the entire process. My invitations turned out exactly how I had envisioned them and I have received many compliments on how beautiful they are. She made the... Read More the process stress free. I highly recommend Jan and All About You Designs!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I loved working with Jan to help create my invitations for my wedding. She was easy to work with and had many great ideas in helping create my vision of what I wanted my invitations to look. She is very detailed with everything and I like how much effort she puts into creating... Read More the invites. I would recommend Jan and All About you design.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 bridget o

Jan is wonderful to work with. She is organized, meets deadlines and I have been very pleased with the quality of her work. She made my wedding invitation process stress free; I highly recommend Jan & All About You Designs.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Nicole F

Jan is INCREDIBLE!! She makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind invitations (and programs, table numbers, place cards, etc!). I have received so many complements on our invitations. Jan has so many samples to look at of her previous work to give you ideas, and then she'll work with you... Read More to create exactly what you are looking for. She is SO easy to work with and would always let you know where she is in the process. I would choose Jan again and again and again to do our invitations!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Lisa T

I wanted to take the time to write this review of All About You Designs. Jan was undoubtedly the most professional caring and personable wedding vendor i have ever dealt with in all my years. My fiance and I have never had a more enjoyable experience working closely with Jan on... Read More our wedding invitations and program. The time and effort Jan puts into each and every guest is over the top superior in every way. Jan's excellence carries over in her work and the finished product demonstrates her heart and soul in everything she touches. The personal touches and patience she showed Lisa and I with every detail spoke volumes the professionalism and care Jan took with each and every detail is outstanding we could not be happier with the end result. I would recommend Jan and her company to anyone and i have to everyone that i know that is getting married or thinking of doing so. Bravo Jan Bravo. Sincerely Peter

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

It was a wonderful opportunity to work with Jan! She made us both feel so at ease through the entire process, and the finished product was absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments from guests, who said that our invitations were the nicest they had seen in years!... Read More From the customer service, to the quality of the work, to the reasonable cost; I STRONGlY recommend All About You Designs! She even does ceremony booklets and table/name cards!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Lynn G

Jan of All About You Designs made the process of custom designing my daughters wedding invitations a very enjoyable experience from start to finish. She saw my daughter's vision and made it happen! We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. Not only was Jan... Read More prompt in responding to our emails but she did so with a great deal of patience, understanding and professionalism. My daughter and I had a wonderful experience working with Jan. We couldn't be happier with our choice to go with All About You Designs!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Elizabeth N

I could not be any happier than my choice to go with All about you designs. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. Jan really does make it "all about you". She will give you EXACTLY what you want within your price range. She also made it so easy to... Read More do and keeping responses organized. It took me 20 minutes to stuff the envelopes (previously with other friends, we would do this for hours). Jan puts her own touch on the invitations. It was so nice to see everyone's name and addresses printed on the envelopes, it really stepped up the invitations. Thanks Jan!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Katie G

Jan was INCREDIBLE to work with! If you are looking for outstanding, one of a kind, jaw dropping invitations look no further, All About You Designs should be your 1st choice! With my busy work schedule wedding planning isn't easy. Jan was fully accomodating and did what it took... Read More to meet with me when my schedule allowed. She even snuck in my initial appointment when my Mother-in-Law was in town from across the country because she knew it was important for her to be there. It was very short notice and on her day off! Jan spent a lot of time with me making sure my invitations were perfect and exactly what I wanted right down to the font, font size, spacing, etc. Jan is the ultimate professional yet makes you feel like a good friend or a member of her own family. She is so easy to work with and makes the wedding process so much fun! Lastly, I never expected people to call, text or email with comments on our invites, but the response was truly overwhelmingly positive. Simply put she NAILED IT!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Jess P

Jan was not only the true patient professional, but she truly got to know us and our vision. Our work schedules have not been the most conducive to the planning process, however, Jan did whatever (and often whenever) it took to ensure we were happy with the product and the... Read More process throughout our experience. Our invitations continue to receive positive comments by friends and family that were also blown away. We could not be happier with Jan, the experience and of course the actual finished product. She truly does make it "all about you."

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Michele S

Jan did beautiful work on our invitations! She consulted with us and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. We were so impressed with the end result, and with my fiance and I so busy with work, having everything almost completely finished for us, took a lot of... Read More stress away from the wedding planning. I would recommend her to anyone needing invitations done, her work is detailed and intricate. Everything was beautiful from the colors we chose, to the paper, down to the font.....we love them!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Jan is patient, understanding, helpful...basically everything you want when planning your big day. After looking online (we were hoping to save some money) but disappointed with what we were finding, we met with Jan. We were able to custom our wedding invitations to fit our... Read More theme/personality while still staying our budget! Immediately after sending out our invites, my fiancé and I repeatedly heard "Best Wedding Invitations EVER!" We definitely will be recommending Jan.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Brittany G

I just loved working with Jan! She was very easy to work with, responded to emails in a timely manner, and (most importantly) our save the dates and invitations turned out even more beautiful than I expected! I can't wait to continue to work with her on our other stationary and... Read More thank you cards. Truly excellent work!

Excellent service and unique custom invitations

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Alexis O

Jan did all the paper items for our wedding (programs, invitations, table numbers, etc). They looked wonderful! She helped us determine a style and integrated it throughout everything. We initially just planned to have her do our invitations but liked the product and working... Read More with her so much that we added on the rest. We received so many compliments on everything from our guests. Jan was able to present all the options and explain how various details would impact price. She was never pushy and was willing to work with us within our budget. She was able to give helpful ideas and show several examples but still allowed us to go whatever direction we wanted. Jan was very communicative and very detail-oriented. You can tell that she takes pride in her work, and no detail is too small for her to change or fix happily. She also worked well with our timeframe and always was done with items on time or early. Jan was fun and easy to work with, and she made us feel valued as customers and showed interest in our wedding and in us. She was definitely one of our favorite vendors to work with!

Personalized Custom Invitations

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Danielle K

After meeting with several different companies for wedding invitations, I knew Jan would be able to provide exactly what I had in mind. She has binders full of sample invitations she has made for previous weddings and provides plenty of ideas and options to ensure you get the... Read More design you want at the right price. Throughout the process, Jan emailed drafts of the invitations, reply cards, and envelops and was happy to make any changes I wanted. She made the whole process easy and stress free! Our invitations turned out beautifully and we have received nothing but great comments from our guests! I will also be utilizing Jan for place cards and thank you cards.

Start a Conversation!