All About You Designs

New Berlin, WI

Custom wedding stationery designed just for you. We'll take your vision and transform it into your very own custom wedding papers. From save-the-dates to thank you notes and everything in between, we can create it all. It's fun, competitively priced and we even address your envelopes! Call today!

Programs, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations

New Berlin, WI

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I loved working with Jan to help create my invitations for my wedding. She was easy to work with and had many great ideas in helping create my vision of what I wanted my invitations to look. She is very detailed with everything and I like how much effort she puts into creating... Read More the invites. I would recommend Jan and All About you design.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 bridget o

Jan is wonderful to work with. She is organized, meets deadlines and I have been very pleased with the quality of her work. She made my wedding invitation process stress free; I highly recommend Jan & All About You Designs.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Nicole F

Jan is INCREDIBLE!! She makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind invitations (and programs, table numbers, place cards, etc!). I have received so many complements on our invitations. Jan has so many samples to look at of her previous work to give you ideas, and then she'll work with you... Read More to create exactly what you are looking for. She is SO easy to work with and would always let you know where she is in the process. I would choose Jan again and again and again to do our invitations!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Lisa T

I wanted to take the time to write this review of All About You Designs. Jan was undoubtedly the most professional caring and personable wedding vendor i have ever dealt with in all my years. My fiance and I have never had a more enjoyable experience working closely with Jan on... Read More our wedding invitations and program. The time and effort Jan puts into each and every guest is over the top superior in every way. Jan's excellence carries over in her work and the finished product demonstrates her heart and soul in everything she touches. The personal touches and patience she showed Lisa and I with every detail spoke volumes the professionalism and care Jan took with each and every detail is outstanding we could not be happier with the end result. I would recommend Jan and her company to anyone and i have to everyone that i know that is getting married or thinking of doing so. Bravo Jan Bravo. Sincerely Peter

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

It was a wonderful opportunity to work with Jan! She made us both feel so at ease through the entire process, and the finished product was absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments from guests, who said that our invitations were the nicest they had seen in years!... Read More From the customer service, to the quality of the work, to the reasonable cost; I STRONGlY recommend All About You Designs! She even does ceremony booklets and table/name cards!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Lynn G

Jan of All About You Designs made the process of custom designing my daughters wedding invitations a very enjoyable experience from start to finish. She saw my daughter's vision and made it happen! We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. Not only was Jan... Read More prompt in responding to our emails but she did so with a great deal of patience, understanding and professionalism. My daughter and I had a wonderful experience working with Jan. We couldn't be happier with our choice to go with All About You Designs!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Elizabeth N

I could not be any happier than my choice to go with All about you designs. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. Jan really does make it "all about you". She will give you EXACTLY what you want within your price range. She also made it so easy to... Read More do and keeping responses organized. It took me 20 minutes to stuff the envelopes (previously with other friends, we would do this for hours). Jan puts her own touch on the invitations. It was so nice to see everyone's name and addresses printed on the envelopes, it really stepped up the invitations. Thanks Jan!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Katie G

Jan was INCREDIBLE to work with! If you are looking for outstanding, one of a kind, jaw dropping invitations look no further, All About You Designs should be your 1st choice! With my busy work schedule wedding planning isn't easy. Jan was fully accomodating and did what it took... Read More to meet with me when my schedule allowed. She even snuck in my initial appointment when my Mother-in-Law was in town from across the country because she knew it was important for her to be there. It was very short notice and on her day off! Jan spent a lot of time with me making sure my invitations were perfect and exactly what I wanted right down to the font, font size, spacing, etc. Jan is the ultimate professional yet makes you feel like a good friend or a member of her own family. She is so easy to work with and makes the wedding process so much fun! Lastly, I never expected people to call, text or email with comments on our invites, but the response was truly overwhelmingly positive. Simply put she NAILED IT!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Jess P

Jan was not only the true patient professional, but she truly got to know us and our vision. Our work schedules have not been the most conducive to the planning process, however, Jan did whatever (and often whenever) it took to ensure we were happy with the product and the... Read More process throughout our experience. Our invitations continue to receive positive comments by friends and family that were also blown away. We could not be happier with Jan, the experience and of course the actual finished product. She truly does make it "all about you."

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Michele S

Jan did beautiful work on our invitations! She consulted with us and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. We were so impressed with the end result, and with my fiance and I so busy with work, having everything almost completely finished for us, took a lot of... Read More stress away from the wedding planning. I would recommend her to anyone needing invitations done, her work is detailed and intricate. Everything was beautiful from the colors we chose, to the paper, down to the font.....we love them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Jan is patient, understanding, helpful...basically everything you want when planning your big day. After looking online (we were hoping to save some money) but disappointed with what we were finding, we met with Jan. We were able to custom our wedding invitations to fit our... Read More theme/personality while still staying our budget! Immediately after sending out our invites, my fiancé and I repeatedly heard "Best Wedding Invitations EVER!" We definitely will be recommending Jan.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Brittany G

I just loved working with Jan! She was very easy to work with, responded to emails in a timely manner, and (most importantly) our save the dates and invitations turned out even more beautiful than I expected! I can't wait to continue to work with her on our other stationary and... Read More thank you cards. Truly excellent work!

Excellent service and unique custom invitations

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Alexis O

Jan did all the paper items for our wedding (programs, invitations, table numbers, etc). They looked wonderful! She helped us determine a style and integrated it throughout everything. We initially just planned to have her do our invitations but liked the product and working... Read More with her so much that we added on the rest. We received so many compliments on everything from our guests. Jan was able to present all the options and explain how various details would impact price. She was never pushy and was willing to work with us within our budget. She was able to give helpful ideas and show several examples but still allowed us to go whatever direction we wanted. Jan was very communicative and very detail-oriented. You can tell that she takes pride in her work, and no detail is too small for her to change or fix happily. She also worked well with our timeframe and always was done with items on time or early. Jan was fun and easy to work with, and she made us feel valued as customers and showed interest in our wedding and in us. She was definitely one of our favorite vendors to work with!

Personalized Custom Invitations

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Danielle K

After meeting with several different companies for wedding invitations, I knew Jan would be able to provide exactly what I had in mind. She has binders full of sample invitations she has made for previous weddings and provides plenty of ideas and options to ensure you get the... Read More design you want at the right price. Throughout the process, Jan emailed drafts of the invitations, reply cards, and envelops and was happy to make any changes I wanted. She made the whole process easy and stress free! Our invitations turned out beautifully and we have received nothing but great comments from our guests! I will also be utilizing Jan for place cards and thank you cards.

Amazing Invitations!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Lindsey B

Right from the beginning, Jan was so responsive and friendly. She had such a selection to choose from and was willing to customize our invitations exactly how we wanted and work with our budget. We had 1 mishap with the invitations but Jan was right on it and we were able to get... Read More our guests notified within 24 hours. Also, we had an additional item we wanted to include on our wedding favors, I e-mailed her last minute and within a day they were ready to pick up. She was so great to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend to anyone!!

Exceptional Quality & Person

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

Since my daughter lives out of state she asked me to help her with her wedding invitations. I did some internet searching and called a number of companies. They were reluctant to talk to the mother of the bride or give me a quote over the phone. When I called Jan she was so... Read More pleasant to speak with and made me feel like I was an important customer. She gave me a quote over the phone and we made an appointment to get together a few days later. I met with Jan in her home a few days later and she gave me many invitation options that I then could discuss with my daughter. She has many examples of invitations she has done which makes it easy to see what you like and what you don't like. She gives you many options for your budget. My daughter was also able to meet with Jan once and they then worked together over the internet to finalize the invitation design. Jan also did her place cards and table numbers. Being out of state was not an issue. Jan met every deadline. She came in exactly on budget and her quality is exceptional. Even after we made a few mistakes, she fixed them for us quickly. Jan makes the whole process seamless. She provides you with a spreadsheet for your guest list. Everything is delivered with explicit instructions and categorized to make the whole stuffing and mailing process very easy. Her personalized RSVP cards came in very handy when my daughter received several back with no entree indicated. Since they were personalized you could quickly communicate with the person to ask them what entree they wanted. There are many things I can say about Jan and her business, but the thing that comes to mind is just how nice she is and how comfortable she makes you feel. If you want a vendor that truly shows an interest in you personally then Jan hits the nail on the head. I would highly recommend Jan to anyone looking for wedding invitations, place cards, table numbers, etc. You will come away knowing you got the best quality product at your budget. Thanks Jan.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

We really enjoyed working with Jan. Prior to our meeting with her, we visited some bigger stationers. We got a hugely better value going with Jan without sacrificing quality. Jan prepared both our save the dates and invitations. She was so excited about working with us to... Read More make our vision a reality. Jan was great with giving ideas and helping us enhance our ideas. She also gave great advise on proper etiquette, where and how to mail the invitations. Jan also worked on a friend's wedding. My friend had the same positive experience.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

I used Jan for my wedding invitations because I knew first hand, from my sister's wedding, how amazing of a job she does. From the beginning, Jan has been the most accommodating, supportive, patient, organized and creative person to work with. Throughout my entire wedding... Read More planning process, Jan was by far been the most enjoyable to work with, a pleasure to meet with and her work speaks for itself. She is meticulous with her detail and execution. Her organization style absolutely kept me sane when it came to my list of invites, rsvps, and even table numbers! She is wonderful. She works tirelessly to make sure the finished product is exactly what you wanted and envisioned. She is so thoughtful and cognizant of the entire wedding process. She is personal and professional. My invitations are stunning and really set the precedent for the feel of my entire wedding. Jan and the work she produces is unlike any other. Her prices are reasonable and she is worth it all. Jan was an integral part in making my wedding day perfect! I 100% recommend her and her work.

Exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Tamara H

I am getting married in December. My fiance and I had been looking at invites for about 6 months when we found Jan. During the time we were looking nothing was right and we tried and tried to find something. When we found Jan she had a sample of a snowflake invite on display in... Read More her booth, it was amazing. We fell in love with it. During the process of designing the invites Jan was amazing, I am kinda picky and I don't always know what I want but I tend to know what I don't want. She was wonderful as she helped to show us different options, and as I sent back proofs asking for changes or tweaks. I now have my invites and we are in love with them. I had not expected something so special looking. I would recommend her to anyone looking for something that is just theirs! She did everything in her power to give us exactly what we wanted and was always so warm and caring when we met with her. It was a truly wonderful experience for us!

Easy Decision - 5 out of 5

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Andi B

I would highly recommend Jan to anyone for invitations since she did such a wonderful job for me. She was extremely easy to work with, easy to contact and quick to respond with any questions. She is so knowledgeable and was able to quickly design what I had in mind. The invites... Read More turned out beautifully and she made me matching table numbers and place cards so that everything flowed together. We received so many compliments on how great the invites looked and she willing to go above and beyond for anything I needed. Overall, a terrific job and a wonderful woman to work with!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Dierdre G

I stumbled on "All About You Designs" online after getting frustrated visiting several invitations sites and not finding exactly what I wanted. So I gave Jan a call, I would recommend her in a heart beat. She worked with me to find out exactly what I wanted , she made helpful... Read More and creative suggestions, my invitations turned out beautiful! I had many compliments on them. Jan also helped me with my table cards, table assignment cards, and some other signs for my memory table, stone guestbook, etc.. I am also planning on using Jan to help create my thank you cards as soon as I get my photos from the wedding

Perfection for the Celebration

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lynda C

The invitations and wedding papers Jan created set the tone for the entire event. We had comments on the response cards about how lovely the invitations were. Jan carried out the theme and color scheme fabulously. She made it easy to get it all done. Our time frame was just... Read More long enough, and Jan came through with everything. If something added to the cost, she informed about that and gave details. A totally pleasant, wonderful experience.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Sarah W

I really enjoyed working with Jan - she was flexible with meeting with me, gave me a great mock-up since I had an idea of what I wanted, she also made sure the paper was perfect and really made it easy for me to enjoy the invitation process. The only thing that was disappointing... Read More was that I toyed with the idea of using white ink and unfortunately she is unable to print white ink. We ended picking a darker font and they turned out great. If you are looking for quality invitations in the Milwaukee area then please consider using All About You.

All About You Designs place cards and thank you notes

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Katie S

My husband and I are 100% happy with All About You Designs. Jan was efficient, professional, quick, and extremely calming during a very busy time. Our place cards were clean and simple just as we wanted them and she matched them to our invitations and wedding color perfectly.... Read More Jan also helped us to create a beautiful seating chart poster and in less than one week had our thank you cards and addressed envelopes completed. We got so many compliments on all of her work. In retrospect, we should have had Jan also do our invitations but we found her too late on The Knot. Her prices are very reasonable and she obviously takes great pride in her work. She respected our budget and our timeline and executed our vision perfectly. We will always go to Jan with any kind of invitations, cards, or paper related projects. She was all-around fantastic! Thank you so much Jan for all of your work!

Good review

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Jan from All about you designs was great. She listened to what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend and made all work. The finished product was what we wanted and more. I would highly recommend All about you Designs to anyone!