All American Brides Wedding Videography

servicing all of New England.

$ – Inexpensive

After Party, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Full-Length Video, Video, Photo + Video

79 West Hill Drive, Cranston, RI servicing all of New England. (401) 617-2413

great videographer and vendor

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 marcy g

Tomas did the video of our wedding in Newport and he is awesome. He is extremely professional, reliable, and communicative. He was on time, worked really hard, and did a great job at the wedding and with the video. We practically didn't notice him at the wedding and the video... Read More was well edited and put together. We are really happy with him and his work and highly recommended.

Brought tears to my eyes! (tears of joy)

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Elizabeth H

Tomas was amazing! He worked with me on the cost as we had a very tight budget for our wedding day. It was so important to me to have our ceremony videotaped because my husband suffers from memory loss due to a medical condition, so I wanted to be able to show him our wedding... Read More ceremony, if he ever forgot! Tomas delievered an amazing product! The service that Tomas provided was exceptional, he even had a bandaid for my husband whom had cut his finger on accident just prior to the ceremony. Tomas worked along side my photographer the whole ceremony and was not caught in any photos (good job Tomas!!!!)! The preview of our wedding video is amazing, I just go speachless every time I watch it. I would reccomend any bride to use Tomas for their wedding videographer! Thanks Tomas!!!