Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

1055 S 112th Street, Lafayette, CO (303) 494-2320

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jillian R

All Digital Studios was an amazing company to work with. From start to finish they worked with me in a kind and professional manner. They were patient with our bridal party and directly followed our shot list. Their photography skills are superb and you. And tell they love what... Read More they do! Thank you for making my husbands and mine wedding special and memorable, All Digital Studios! You truly are the the best of the best.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Katt P

Sarah was amazing! Our engagement photos and wedding photos were beyond our expectations! She was so personable and friendly. She made us feel at ease immediately when taking our engagement photos. We had so much fun with engagement photos we couldn't wait to work with her at... Read More the wedding. The setting for engagement photos was eclectic and spectacular! She was amazing at keeping things running smoothly at the wedding and getting a huge family to do what she needed for the big family photos. She was creative and brilliant with her photography! We are absolutely amazed at the photos we received! We would highly recommend All Digital and Sarah to everyone we meet!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Gina H

Working with All Digital Photography could not have been easier!! We had Teresa as our wedding photographer and she did such an amazing job! Looking through our wedding photos in my new favorite hobby! :) I would absolutely recommend All Digital Photography. They were perfect... Read More for us! Very professional and organized. My MOH said it perfectly "They were always around but you didn't notice that they were always around. You didn't feel like you were in front of a camera." Thank you, Teresa for making our big day that much more wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jennie s

Very professional, helped out with our engagement photos and helped us determine when we should do our first look photography

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kris M

All Digital Photo was helpful in determining best approach for our project, making our family feel comfortable in front of the camera, communicating editing ideas, and finally developing a final product that entertains its audience. They were wonderful to work with and we... Read More appreciate the time All Digital Photo spent - above and beyond our expectations. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kris M

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Megan O

We had a fantastic time! From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding our experience with the photographers were wonderful! All of them were very fun to work with, Sarah was absolutely a joy to be around both times and had such a perfect eye for what we wanted. Our photos all... Read More came out perfect, and I just got a look at our photo album and could not be happier. Photography is truly the most important piece of a wedding as in the end it's all you have that can take you back to those moments in time and I'm so happy that we had these guys providing that. I would never go with anyone else.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sarah P

Great choice for photographer! We had them just on our wedding day and both of the photographers were great and really made us feel comfortable. They were great at making sure all of our 'must have' shots were done. We received our photos online 4 days after the wedding and they... Read More are all spectacular! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Annie S

We chose All Digital for our engagement & wedding photos and the photobooth at our wedding. We met one of our photographers, Miranda, at our engagement pictures and she was also by my side on my wedding day. We had one male and one female photographer that day as well as an... Read More intern. It was nice to have the full coverage of all sides of the wedding. The photographers came prepared with our extensive shot list and referenced it throughout the day - they captured everything we were hoping for. During the chaos of the day it was nice to know that they were ensuring that our shot list (& more) was being covered. The photo booth was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. Our guests loved that it was open air and more people could squeeze into the frame. Great to work with!

Bride

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Tina P

What can I say? Simply the best! Would recommend them every time!