All Event Entertainment

Central and upstate New York

Central and upstate New York (315) 280-8777

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Laura B

Eric was just awesome - we knew immediately that we were in good hands, and could just relax and enjoy our day! He put in so much work to making sure everything was going to go smoothly - my husband is Spanish, so we had lots of obscure Spanish music we wanted to include, and... Read More the wedding party had a lot of Spanish (and Indian, and French) names to announce - Eric triple-checked everything and made it all happen, as if it were just no big deal. He and his team are super professional, and helped us strike exactly the kind of casual-but-classy tone we were hoping for. We could tell that he really, really cared about making our day great - he made sure that we got to enjoy our wedding, and we got no end of compliments from our guests saying what a good time they had. I'd highly, highly recommend Eric and All Event Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Samantha R

Eric from All Event Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! He was super thorough, made sure he had all of the pronunciations correct, and really understood our crowd and our taste in music. Both DJs from All Event Entertainment were very professional, showed up on time, and... Read More looked great. They also weren't over the top, which I appreciated. They were very accessible by email and by text, which was awesome. I highly recommend them!