Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Bow2010

110 New Castle Ln, Tyrone, NJ (877) 291-1144

All Events Not So Perfect

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 b.c a

This wedding planner does planning both in NJ and GA, but I believe most of her planning occurs in Atlanta. My final email to this wedding planner basically spells our final experience with this vendor. The planning process had it's kinks but went smoother than the wedding day... Read More execution (which was the most important thing). We spoke after I sent this, she adequately addressed one of our concerns and said she would address other concerns and get back to us. That was a month ago....Here's the email (edited and shortened version b/c of review space restrictions, but it sums up the major things): Hello Sarah-Jane, My husband and I received your message. We were hesitant to reach out immediately after the wedding because we were trying to process much of the feedback we received from our wedding guests and from our personal experience of the wedding itself. Here are some of the following grievances: - There were more than several guests who did not have an opportunity to eat or get any food. Many of the people waiting in line for food reported seeing you and your team sitting and eating before the guests had a chance to finish getting their food. We thought that was highly unprofessional and inappropriate. And the guests also felt the same way. - My bridesmaids reported an altercation with Sarafina over the money that was being picked up off of the ground on me and Wale's behalf. Sarafina felt that it would be appropriate to collect her $40 from the gift money behind our backs as opposed to directly coming to us for the money. One of my bridesmaids had to collect the money from her and there was also a verbal altercation because of it. Highly unprofessional and inevitably a form of theft. - Given the fact that there was a delay in starting, we felt that there was no initiative to try and keep the program moving accordingly given the limited time that we had the space available. Many of the decisions seemed to fall back on us and we were reliant on you and your team to keep things moving especially with the delay as a factor. - Much of the feedback that we received about you and your team from the bridesmaids and guests (both Nigerian and Non-Nigerian) included the terms: "extremely rude", "unorganized", "unprofessional", and "incompetent". We were asked by several people if this was the first wedding that you had ever coordinated. These things were very disappointing to hear and difficult for me to process given the time, communication, and efforts that we have both put into the wedding over the past year and few months. We are still processing all of this and trying to figure out how to proceed with the information. We wanted to make sure that these things were communicated to you despite our needed time to reflect and process everything. We hope this email finds you well.

All Events Not So Perfect

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 b.c a

My final email to this Sarah-Jane of All Events Perfect basically spells our final experience with this vendor. The planning had it's kinks but went smoother than the wedding day execution (which was the most imp thing). We spoke after I sent this, she adequately addressed one... Read More of our concerns and said she would address other concerns and get back to us. That was a month ago....Here's the email to AEP (edited and shortened version b/c of review space restrictions, but it sums up the major things): Hello Sarah-Jane, My husband and I received your message. We were hesitant to reach out immediately after the wedding because we were trying to process much of the feedback we received from our wedding guests and from our personal experience of the wedding itself. We were very pleased with the decor, Rev. Gloria, the cake, and the photographer as well, but unfortunately we were quite disappointed with much of the logistical execution of many things that were pre-planned regardless of the delay. Here are some of the following grievances: - There were more than several guests who did not have an opportunity to eat or get any food. Many of the people waiting in line for food reported seeing you and your team sitting and eating before the guests had a chance to finish getting their food. We thought that was highly unprofessional and inappropriate. And the guests also felt the same way. - My bridesmaids reported an altercation with Sarafina over the money that was being picked up off of the ground on me and Wale's behalf. Sarafina felt that it would be appropriate to collect her $40 from the gift money behind our backs as opposed to directly coming to us for the money. One of my bridesmaids had to collect the money from her and there was also a verbal altercation because of it. Highly unprofessional and inevitably a form of theft. - Given the fact that there was a delay in starting, we felt that there was no initiative to try and keep the program moving accordingly given the limited time that we had the space available. Many of the decisions seemed to fall back on us and we were reliant on you and your team to keep things moving especially with the delay as a factor. - Much of the feedback that we received about you and your team from the bridesmaids and guests (both Nigerian and Non-Nigerian) included the terms: "extremely rude", "unorganized", "unprofessional", and "incompetent". We were asked by several people if this was the first wedding that you had ever coordinated. These things were very disappointing to hear and difficult for me to process given the time, communication, and efforts that we have both put into the wedding over the past year and few months. We are still processing all of this and trying to figure out how to proceed with the information. We wanted to make sure that these things were communicated to you despite our needed time to reflect and process everything. We know that the Nigerian crowd is quite aggressive and a handful to manage, but from our previous discussions you indicated you had prior experience with Nigerian weddings, therefore we felt confident that you would be able to take on the task. Additionally, our guests highly complimented our other vendors and service providers who had no experience with Nigerian crowds, but remained professional and polite despite the challenges. We hope this email finds you well.

Our Wedding Topped our Dreams, by far!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Koryn S

All I can say is that my wedding was one of the most BEAUTIFUL days of my life, and I must give much credit to Sarah-Jane/All Events Perfect for a large part of all the logistics coming together. The wedding was in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and although my husband and I had both... Read More traveled there before (it's actually where we met), we felt so much more confident having Sarah-Jane's team behind us, helping to coordinate the event. Since she's done weddings in P.R. before, her expertise in choosing vendors and helping us to make our elegant/romantic theme come to life was invaluable! If you're planning a destination wedding, I'd highly recommend her services! Thanks SO much All Events Perfect! :-)

Our planner made sure we had fun at our event

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Aleia C

We had an awesome wedding thanks to Sarah along with the event coordinator at our venue. The day of was flawless and her venue recommendations were great. She helped from start to finish and made sure that we were doing the things that we needed to do, when they needed to be... Read More done. Vendors are expensive and you have to watch you budget yourself. However Sarah was very helpful in negotiating with the venue and finding less expensive vendors for us as well. Overall, we had a blast at the wedding. Planning is still stressful, but on the day of, we had nothing at all to worry about.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Kim L

What more can we say but wow! From day one, the warm and welcoming vibe we received from Sara Jane (SJ) and her staff was outstanding. We are stress free, hands off individuals and we wanted someone who would take the reins and help us with every single detail of our wedding... Read More process, and we found that in AEP. Everything from helping establish our budget, and creating a timeline, to excellent vendor suggestions helped us create the single greatest day of our lives. The personal attention we felt with AEP was unlike any other customer service we had ever experienced. The constant flow of communication through phone and email made us feel as if Sarah wanted nothing but the best experience for us both. AEP has connections with so many excellent vendors nationwide who shared our vision of a tropical themed wedding and they helped make our day perfect. I have heard stories of how stressful wedding planning can be but to be honest there was not one single minute from the time we got engaged to today that we were ever stressed about anything related to this wedding. We attribute most of that to SJ and the folks at All Events Perfect. To keep it simple, they are the best of the best and I will forever refer their services to anyone I know who is getting married. If you are looking for an events coordinator who is professional, and handles your events with the utmost consideration, then AEP is the way to go. AEP had the ability to turn a vision of a great wedding into the epitome of excellence. The name truly says it all….ALL EVENTS PERFECT…because they truly made our wedding day perfection.

Transforming visions into reality . . .

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Rashida M

My husband and I recently celebrated our 1-month wedding anniversary – it seems like we just exchanging our wedding day vows. Our special day was truly extraordinary for both of us because we were able to enjoy each moment of the day thanks to Sarah-Jane and All Events Perfect!... Read More Similar to a previous entry, we contacted All Events Perfect after terminating a contract with another wedding coordinator approximately three months before our wedding date. We hosted a destination wedding and it was important for me to have someone local who could screen local vendors and coordinate with our venue special events manager. After the formalities were completed, Sarah-Jane immediately pulled up her sleeves and made a list of the most pressing items first and began quickly getting things done. I appreciated that she sent us a questionnaire about our style and provided us with proposed design board incorporating our wedding colors. In fact, she accomplished more in her first week than my previous vendor had in the previous six weeks! Through the weeks leading up to our wedding day, Sarah-Jane was extremely responsive and provided us with references for some of the most fabulous local vendors such as Faces of Virtue and Ringlet's Salon, both located in New Orleans. Sarah-Jane helped us bring our vision for our wedding day to a reality. She was patience but persistent in encouraging us to make the tough decisions on a timely basis. I know that Sarah-Jane accomplished a variety of tasks behind the scenes on our behalf but never revealed any obstacles - only solutions! She is definitely a calming presence on a hectic day and is able to stay cool under pressure (even when it stops raining and the bride wants to move the wedding back outside 45 minutes before the ceremony is scheduled to start. . .) I highly recommend Sarah-Jane and All Events Perfect for any bride that needs assistance transforming her vision into the day she always wanted. We are so happy that All Events Perfect was available on our wedding day to help us with the finishing touches. We can't thank Sarah-Jane enough!!

A Lasting Impression

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Courtney L

From the beginning, hiring All Events Perfect proved to be worth every penny, and then some, to my wife and I as we embarked upon our destination wedding journey. As 2 business professionals raising a 2 yr old (going on 22), taking the necessary time to properly plan and... Read More coordinate an event of this importance would have been a nightmare. Our coordinator and also CEO of the company, Sarah-Jane Bennett (SJB), was there to guide us step-by-step throughout the entire process. SJB listened to us and helped us make realistic choices in every facet based on our budgeting goals. Her suggestions were very helpful. So much so that we used many of them for our wedding and pre-wedding events. Her vendor suggestions were also outstanding including the photographer (Keith Cephus), videographer (3 Rings Weddings), and the young lady who designed our invitations (Don't Remember). As our daily lives often kept us from completing tasks on time, SJB remained professional while "cracking the whip" a little to make sure that we didn't get too far behind. Simply put, "she did the job that she was paid to do and she did it extremely well." While doing so, she became endeared to my wife and I to the point that a month after our wedding, we continue to stay in contact with her. I have also recommended her to several of my friends and co-workers who will be making this life changing journey in the near future.

Capturing the Perfection of My Event

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Bathsheba B

Sarah-Jane of All Events Perfect was so wonderful! From the very beginning she was able to take my ideas about what I envisioned for my wedding and really refine them to perfection! I was so amazed at not only her perfessionalism but how she always assured me that she was my... Read More advocate and whatever would make me happy she was going to make sure it happened for my Big day! I loved how Sarah was so organized and always sent me friendly reminders and three month checklists to keep us on track which was very helpful since I am a full-time Ph.D student and was very busy with school while planning my wedding. I think having Sarah was such a blessing because she was able to open my eyes to different options and ideas that I would not have thought about on my own. She really did capture the perfection of my wedding vision of "1920s vintage romance." My wedding was so beautiful and all the guests really enjoyed themselves. I especially loved how I was able to soak everything in and enjoy my wedding thanks to Sarah. Although the day moves fast I still was able to have fun and enjoy our guests which I loved. It was a great feeling knowing that I could trust Sarah to take care of everything. I would absolutely recommend All Events Perfect to anyone who wants a fabulous event!

Glad we chose All Events Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Rosaline O

We used all events Perfect for our "day of planning", which we were hesitant to do because we had done all the work and thought there was no need to hire someone for the last minute. My husband and I look back on and are so happy it was one of the best decisions we made for our... Read More special Day. They helped us with the final touches for the day and also help run a smooth day with no worries. Sarah-Jane was on top of things and Nicole and her partner did an excellent job on that day. We had no worries, will recommend to any bride who is looking for initial or day of planner. Two thumbs up for All Events Perfect!

Sarah-Jane is PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Vernisha P

Sarah-Jane keep in contact with me throughout the whole year of planning. She took my ideas and made them come to life. Her referrals were the best and they did a great job. On the day of the wedding her staff made sure that I was taken care of and that everything was PERFECT!... Read More I could not have done it without Sarah.

SJB was PERFECT

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Vernisha P

Sarah-Jane was awesome. She kept in contact with me for the whole year of planning. I don't know what I would have done without her. She answered all my questions no matter how crazy they were and gave me great referrals. All I had to do was tell her what I wanted and she made... Read More my ideas come to life. My reception was beautiful. Thank you to the staff at All Events Perfect for a job well done.

highly recommend All Events Perfect

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Mimi K

As our day of (more like month of wedding) coordinators, Sarah-Jane and the AEP team made sure our wedding ran smoothly. She and her team were very helpful & attentive the day of the wedding - they communicated with our vendors, checked in with me and my husband regularly to... Read More ask if we wanted or needed anything, and they were very professional from start to finish. It was great to have someone who really knows weddings give me a cue to let me know when it was time to walk down the aisle. Sarah-Jane always responds very quickly to emails and phone calls, too.

A Day To Remember

Reviewed on 4/20/2012 Jembrehessa B

All Events Perfect & Sarah-Jane Bennett were great at helping my husband and I plan our wedding day. I would recommend Sarah-Jane Bennett to any bride or groom that are looking for a knowlegable, professional and organized wedding and event planner.

Best Day of My Life!

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Joi H

I met Sarah-Jane about 11 months before our wedding date. I was excited about her ideas (she had lots) and was eager to work with her. She did not disappoint! My wedding day was simply magical. Sarah-Jane was there every step of the way...any time of the day and night. I... Read More could not have asked for a better planner. I got everything I wanted and more on my wedding day. Most importantly, Sarah-Jane and her staff always kept me calm. I was really able to enjoy my day. ( I even ate at the reception!!!) Thanks Sarah-Jane and All Events Perfect!

Worthless

Reviewed on 1/04/2012 Diana F

We actually had to fire All Events Perfect in the middle of wedding planning because they were that bad. It was clear they did not have our best interests at heart and through a large part of the process, we often felt like we were assisting them rather them assisting us.... Read More There were SO many things wrong with each part of the planning process that we went through. There was not ONE vendor we hired where it was a smooth process with AEP. From the beginning, when Sarah Jane emailed us the contract THREE times because it was missing pages (the contract itself was 3 pages) to the end when all we wanted was Sarah Jane to respond to our emails in a timely fashion, each step was a disaster. Each time we were hopeful that the next time would be better or that AEP's inattention to detail was a fluke. We were wrong. Venues: We told AEP our budget and the number of guests we expected (100 - many from out of town), they sent us a list of venues that they recommended. We had concerns about if it would fit our budget and was assured by both Sarah Jane and Kim that Sarah Jane would not send us places that did not fit our budget. The first 3 places we saw wanted guarantees much higher than we anticipated along with a price per person that exceeded our entire wedding budget. Sarah Jane had sent us one place as an option that (surprise!) did not fit into our budget or guarantees but when I asked her about another venue she told me that based on her “passed” (her spelling error, not mine) experience, it was out of budget (the venue I asked about was almost 50% less per person with a much lower guarantee than the first place she recommended). We went with a venue recommended by women on a wedding forum. When we booked our venue, Sarah Jane told me she had just done a wedding there last month! So nice of her to forget to recommend a place that actually fit into our budget and guarantees. Kim was the person originally assigned to our wedding. We found out she was no longer working on our wedding not by a nice email or phone call from either Kim or Sarah Jane. We found out by emailing and calling Kim. The email gave us an out of office. The phone call went straight to voicemail. It wasn’t until we emailed Sarah Jane that we got an answer. It was unbelievably unprofessional. Lighting: I emailed Sarah Jane to ask about lighting for the reception. Her response? Daytime weddings do not require lighting. WOW! Shouldn’t wedding planners have details like what time our reception starts (5 PM). Sarah Jane told me that she misspoke once and it was because she emailed me from her blackberry and didn’t have my file in front of her. The email she sent definitely did not come from her blackberry. The last straw was that, based on our contract with AEP, they were supposed to maintain our budget sheet. There was never 1 time where Sarah Jane sent me the budget sheet without my asking for it. When I pointed this out to her towards of our business relationship, she LIED and cobbled together an email and said basically said she sent an updated budget sheet in July. It was quite disgusting. If you’re going to fake an email header, you might want to check that it’s consistent with the format of actual forwarded emails. Hers was not along with other errors. We felt scammed by AEP. If you want someone who is unorganized and frequently lies (albeit poorly) to try to cover herself (she calls it misspeaking), then then All Events Perfect is the perfect planner for you

Best decision ever

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Stephanie M

Contacting All Events Perfect was the best decision my husband and I made for the wedding. We contacted Sara-Jane only a few months before our wedding after realizing that the original coordinators we had hired were not doing their job. She was extermely professional, precise... Read More and helpful from day one. I was a little skpetical at first condsidering the bad experience I had. Sara-Jane was patient and understanding, but let me know up front that I wouldn't have the problems that I had before. She accomplised more in 1 week than the other planners had in 6 months! She recommended fantastic vendors and was always available to give any advice I needed--and in record time.She was literally alays 10 steps ahead of me, which is EXACTLY what you need in a wedding coordinator. She was also an advocate for me during the whole process. For example, there were issues with my site vendor's linens. Not only did she find other linens (which were absolutely beautiful and perfect and so much better than the original ones), but she made sure that the site vendor gave me a credit for not using their linens. Not only did she drastically reduce the pre-wedding planning stress, but the actual day was wonderful and progressed without a single hitch. We didn't worry about a thing and the wedding day was better than I had ever envisioned it would be. Like she promised, it was absolutely perfect and I can't thank her enough.

Good Professional

Reviewed on 11/24/2011 Melanie S

Sarah will handle your wedding as a project manager. She will know when certain tasks need to be completed. She has a way of keeping you focused. We were a difficult client due to our age, a medical condition and a difficult catering manager at the hotel where we had our... Read More wedding. Sarah maintained her professionalism through those challenges. At the end of it wall, we had a wonderful wedding thanks to Sarah and her team. Just one major lesson learned, never "proof" your own wedding inviations!

complete satisfaction

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 deborah N

Sarah-Jane was a delight to work I shared my vision and she brought it to life. I was truly speechless when i walked into my reception hall. My Husband was so impress with the way Sarah-Jane handle every situation , he has so much respect for her. Words cannot express our... Read More thanks and gratitude without her and her team we would of been lost. Thanks Sarah-Jane you are the Best. My guest had endless complements of the room and how organize our wedding were and its all thanks to you. We had the time of our life. You promise and you deliver Thanks Sarah-jane

all events perfect

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Thea d

We had the day-of coordination package and were extremely happy with everything about it. Sarah-Jane kept in touch from the first time we met with her, and if I ever had a random question in my own planning process during the year leading up to the wedding, she was quick to... Read More respond with advice and referrals. She and her staff worked out a comprehensive timeline for the actual wedding day and helped us figure out details we hadn't even thought about to be sure everything was smooth and easy for us. They contacted every vendor to provide them with the timeline so that the final week I didn't have to worry about confirming times and getting a hold of everyone. The package also included a run through rehearsal which was very much appreciated. Sarafina checked in with me once the afternoon of the wedding just to let me know she was at the venue and things were under control. She and the other staff worked so hard all night and were a true pleasure to be around. Sarafina definitely pulled everything off in an amazing way and my husband (!) and I, as well as our parents, are forever grateful. They went above and beyond what we expected.

Awesome Work!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Chanda B

All Events Perfect was extremely professional and affordable. I requested the "day of coordination" package but there are several other packages that can be customized according to your needs and budget. The staff was knowledgeable and did above and beyond their contracted... Read More tasks. I highly recommend this company because their name truly reflects their work.....my wedding was perfect!

The TRUTH!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Tiffany C

Sarah- Jane was truly a blessing to work with!! She helped to bring our vision to life!! Not only was she proficient, honest and frank - but amazingly personable. She took the time to get to know us personally, our likes and dislikes. SJ definitely put our hearts at ease with... Read More quality recommendations of vendors who were truly a pleasure to work with - not to mention the exquisite St. Lucia honeymoon package she arranged!!!!! SJ made our event perfect!!!

SJB ROCKS!

Reviewed on 9/16/2011 Lucy A

I guess by my title you already know where my heart stands. I try to find the words to express what my heart feels but words just wont do. My husband and I work about 50 hours evey week and planning a wedding was a challenge. Until we found Sarah-Jane. I love how she gave... Read More her honest opinons because frankly (I don't plan weddings for a living she does!!) She answered all my calls, emails, everything! She has done so much for us that we will be forever thankful. She even got a make-up artist last second after my make-up artist never showed up. SARAH-JANE = STRESS FREE! Sarah-Jane is truly dedicated to make your wedding what was once a dream or a vision a reality.

No physical presence

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Kiesha A

I would not recommend the services of this planner. During my time working with Sarah Jane I only physically saw her once. She was pod at researching but there Is a lack of physical presence. No one showed up to help me and my girls stay organized the day of the wedding and the... Read More person I had been I'm email contact the most never showed up to the venue the day of the wedding.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Natalie B

That is the best word to describing my planning process and wedding day! SJ and her team were so hands on and really doted on not just us but our friends and family. it went by so fast but I was really able to take it all i. We just could not have done it without them.

Stress free is the way to be!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Franchesca G

My rehearsal went smoothly with Sarah's (assistant) help! Unfortunately her full name is not coming to mind,but she didnt mind being called Sarah! She took her time and answered any questions or concerns anyone had. She also took her time rehearsing the line-up and how... Read More everything would proceed the day of the wedding. Everyone at the rehearsal thought she was amazing! The day of the wedding our room looked beautiful and she even added a few decorative details to go with our theme. She was on top of everything including running out to try and get a garter for me since I had forgotten to buy one! ( I didn't find out about this until after the wedding when my husband told me. ) overall my wedding day turned out stress free and fantastic!

Start a Conversation!