Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

6248 Bayview Circle, Las Vegas, NV (702) 348-6641

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Vaneza M

“All Events Productions is by far the best choice for any event. Gabriel was the DJ at our wedding and a month later, our family and friends are still raving about our wedding. Gabriel and Kasie work closely with us to customize and plan our event. Ron and I did not have a... Read More wedding planner and I was pretty scared that our coordination would be horrible, but Gabriel was so helpful he put together a schedule, gave our wedding party a heads up discreetly so that every event flowed in naturally. Ron and I wanted our guest to dance so much they would drip sweat, Gabriel combined our favorite songs in a combination of guest request and the dance floor was on fire all night. All Events met all our expectations and after attending so far this year 2 weddings and having 2 more to attend, we can say with out a doubt that we got them beat. Thanks Gabriel and Kasie for making our wedding a total success. ”

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kalli H

WOW!!! Where do I even start! Gabriel was the most amazing wedding DJ!! He went SO above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. So many of my guests came up to me and commented on how amazing our DJ was. They did our ceremony music and reception. Gabriel got... Read More absolutely everyone on the dance floor with his energy and fun games, and everyone danced all night long. We had a nearly 6 hour reception so we were a little worried people would fizzle out, but at the end of the night the dance floor was still packed and no one wanted to leave! He knows just what to say and do at just the right times, and somehow found the perfect balance of fun and appropriate for our older and younger guests. The uplighting was perfect, and his set up was awesome. We got married at Four Seasons Las Vegas and had about 140 people at our wedding and not one person was bored at any point! We also used All Events for our photo booth and it was perfect as well! Gabriel and Kasie are SO helpful throughout the planning process, and their client portal makes it so easy to plan for the songs you would like played, the games you want, and to tell them what you don't want! I was SO busy and would often forget to update things on time and they were so sweet with their reminders and advice! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Thank you so much for a perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Brittany S

Great company to work with! We loved all the work they put into shaping our big day and our favorite part was our custom first dance song.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Stephanie F

I was happy I went with this DJ out of all the ones I was looking at in Las Vegas. They are great with communication, lots of emails and messages. There were some things that did not go great, like songs I wanted played at certain times getting played too soon or not at all. I... Read More also really wanted a DJ that was just in the background and Roland played the emcee a bit. He also did a conga line bit to get everyone up on the dance floor which I hated but all my guests enjoyed it. Overall everyone was up and dancing all night long which is all that matters.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Vanessa S

Gabe is very well spoken and has a great sense of humor and personality. We are very happy to have had him as our DJ for our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and everyone really loved the kissing game, which was one of his ideas for a unique wedding reception. We really liked... Read More Gabe in our very first consultation and knew right away he was the man for the job. His personality meshed well with ours and we really liked his theory of what makes a wedding memorable and fun and unique from other weddings.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jonathan H

“Just very professional, warm and friendly. Really got large numbers of guests involved in the celebration all the way to the end. Based on other weddings I have attended this is not easy to do. We wanted a reception that all of our guests would enjoy and not just those that... Read More like music and dancing. All events delivered this.”

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Laura H

All Events Productions was amazing throughout the whole planning process! We first met with Gabriel to go over any upgrades we wanted and what kind of wedding we wanted. We decided to do the upgraded package to have an MC and we got Adam F as our MC. Adam was amazing! He got... Read More people on the dance floor and kept track of the timeline so that I wouldn't have to remember anything :) We even started our ceremony 10 minutes late because of some guests and he was able to make it so we still ended at our original end time. All Events Production helped make our wedding a perfect fairy tale day.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 lacee c

Our DJ was AMAZING! He was running back and forth between the backyard and front yard playing different songs! He took it upon himself to gather everyone up and set up the cake table! He did far more the just DJing! Every part of the service was professional and organize! I... Read More especially love that they did a timeline, it helped me organize my whole wedding! I wish I would have found All Event before I found my wedding photographer. The Amazing Job they did Just DJing my wedding made it the wedding of my dreams! I greatly appreciate the dedication, energy and creativity Our DJ, Adam, put forth! Truly made my wedding EPIC! 🤘🏾

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Loni G

Their service is amazing. I love being able to take care of the requests and everything else in one website. It was also great to be able to do video chats with everyone instead of having to find time to meet face to face. The main reason we chose their company is they were part... Read More of our package with The Plaza at Whitney Ranch but once we started talking to Kasie, we saw how amazing everything was and decided to go with the extra package not included with our venue. Our DJ, Adam, was very fun and outgoing and really listened to what we had to say and how we wanted things to happen.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

I'm so glad this company took part in our wedding. Gabriel and Kasie have been nothing but helpful throughout the WHOLE wedding planning and the day of the event! I can honestly say the service was 100% great.. they always got back to us quickly and Gabriel did such a great job... Read More the night of our wedding. He was able to work with random last minute changes on top of the schedule we had already made prior to the wedding. Thank you so much for giving us an awesome experience!!!! We would definitely recommend you guys to family/friends over and over! <3

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Practically everyone who attended our wedding has said (and continues to tell us three weeks since our day) how our wedding has set the standard for weddings; that it was a fun, creative, memorable event and where did we find the DJ because he was amazing. The food and venue... Read More were also amazing but what everyone talks about the most was Adam and how awesome he made our event. My partner and I needed help coming up with a way to keep the energy going in our wedding with creative activities and ideas, but didn't know how best to execute them. Our chief concern was making sure all our guests (over 100) would have a great time. Adam, our DJ, was definitely a huge help in this. He really took the time to understand what we wanted and what we hoped to have during our ceremony and reception. He helped us come up with ideas, helped us implement the ideas we already had. You could tell Adam really wanted us and our guests to have as memorable a day as we would have. Adam really made it all come together. We could not have hoped for a better day. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and I really think Adam and All Events were a key reason for that.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Christina Q

“Gabe was very personable and we received many comments on our DJ. The flow of everything was perfect and I definitely recommend him for any event. I was very pleased with all of our productive meetings and seeing the voice overs come to fruition really set our wedding apart... Read More from others. All Events Production and staff were professional and courteous. They really catered to our needs and made all of our wishes come true. Our guests were truly pleased as well as us! Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable.”

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Cortney L

I am SO glad that I booked Gabriel to do my wedding. He was amazing. The lights were fantastic, the music was exactly what I wanted, and he was super entertaining for everyone. He was actually very supportive also. At one point, I thought we were running late and I started to... Read More panic a little bit. He came over, assured me that we were doing great on time, and he completely assuaged my fears. After that, everything went smoothly. He also got everybody to dance which is exactly what I wanted (my family members are NOT dancers, but they got up anyway). My wedding was the best wedding I have ever been to (not because it was my own wedding, but because it was AWESOME) because of All Events Production!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Stacy M

Gabriel is the most impressive DJ/MC ever! Everyone from our wedding party and the guests that attended are still talking about how awesome Gabe is and how our wedding rocked! Our first dance voice over that Gabe helped us with is the most memorable for us and guests. It was a... Read More fun time working with Gabe a few days prior to get that recorded. Gabe was a great friend to us as well. Felt like we knew him from way back. Hope to work again with him someday even though we had a destination wedding in Vegas all the way from Texas. Gabe made me as a bride feel relaxed the day of because I knew no matter rain or shine ( and it rained )that Gabe would make sure everything would run smoothly. It was a success and couldn't look back and imagine having so much fun on our special day without Gabe! Thank you soo much Gabe☺️ ”

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Angela T

I thought I was good at being on top of things but AEP definitely showed me up! They're amazing. Anyone planning a wedding knows how many details there are to keep track of and ours was nothing short of elaborate. AEP never skipped a beat (no pun intended) and I always felt... Read More assured that every detail was under their control and every fact checked twice. Their correspondance was off the charts. We had a ton of specific songs as well and they did a perfect job finding the correct versions and executing them at the times we wanted. Couldn't have asked for a more seamless performance from our DJ on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Angela H

Gabe with All Events Production was absolutely amazing, we love his personality and his attitude. He made the wedding planning fun and kept us excited. The day of the venue he kept everything flowing and running smoothly. Everyone told us how amazing the DJ was and how he kept... Read More things fun. Everything was made so easy for us. The book "Best Wedding Reception Ever" that was handed out was a HUGE help in determining what we wanted to take place. The suggested songs for each part of the wedding was extremely useful in figuring out songs too.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Tracey S

All Events are professional, punctual, friendly and fun! From first communication via Skype to the actual event, everything was timed well and played out perfectly. Chondell was warm welcoming and professional! Her skills are fantastic, she knows her stuff!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rebecca G

Roland tried very hard to be adaptable to our needs which was very much appreciated. I feel like we weren't having a "typical" American wedding (since we're not American) and he was very good at going with the flow and the mood of the night.. Overall really great.... Read More Correspondance before the event was excellent and really helped us get a good feeling that it was all going to go smoothly. All Events really helped make our wedding day as awesome as we imagined! They listened to everything we asked for, they were extremely adaptable and the overall attentiveness and experience meant we had nothing to worry about with these guys!

Best Part of Our Big Day

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erin L

Gabriel was our Master of Ceremonies (and a DJ but not just a DJ) and he was nothing short of amazing from the get-go. His high energy, his knowledge, his professionalism, and his experience all amounted to a fantastic reception that my guests are currently still raving about!... Read More Go ahead, interview him and see for yourself. You and your guests will be thankful you read this review and followed through with picking the best Master of Ceremonies & DJ service in the US.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Jesse D

After our wedding day, we were extremely happy we hired All Events Production. From the initial consultation to the wedding day, we felt very at ease and knew we were in good hands. If you want a different kind of wedding, a fun wedding, then this is your team. When they... Read More presented new ideas to which we were unaccustomed to (e.g. bride/groom coming out first before bridal party), we were cautious but we left it in their hands. Thankfully, it worked out just like they had planned. They are the experts and will recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Courtney H

“All events is a great DJ company to use! They are very helpful when planning the wedding because they make it custom for you so you can have an individual and fun experience! They make sure you have a great experience each time you meet with them and they help make your wedding... Read More something different from the ordinary weddings you go to! All of the staff is very kind and helpful throughout the whole process! The DJ exceeded my expectations at my wedding and it was amazing!”

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 charlene a

All Events Production helped us throw the wedding of our dreams! Gabe, Kasie, Chondell and Paul were so awesome to work with and they definitely eased a lot of the stress we had during planning. They made our vision into reality and worked with us every single step of the way to... Read More make sure we had everything we needed. Communication was quick and smooth, and they always had answers or suggestions to help us along the way. The guests are still raving about how much fun they had, and how they wished they could rewind back to that day...thanks All Events!

Must Have DJ!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Our wedding was fabulous and our reception was an absolute hit! We couldn't make this happen without All Events! Our DJ, Gabriel was absolutely fantastic! We will surely recommend All Events to everyone we know! We thank them so much! As a bride, I was worry free once I got to... Read More reception and the timeline was great! We adjusted a few things and our DJ made it happen on the spot. Fabulous!!! That's all I can say!

My Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Brittany J

Love love LOVE All Events DJ. My wedding day was perfect and I know it would not have been anything close to the success it was without them. Gabriel was awesome and thought of every little detail. He picked all of the perfect songs and I trusted him with everything. I knew I... Read More could count on him to get the job done and make sure it went well. Gabriel was so professional and knew exactly what I wanted, and made sure it happened. My wedding went so smoothly thanks to him and I know that our friends and family walked away from the wedding telling us and our parents that that was the best wedding they had ever been to. I am so very thankful for Gabriel and his experience in helping my wedding day turn out PERFECT.

Thank you All Events Production!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Andrea B

WeddingWire DJs in 89134 1 of 12 400x400 1247278101275 weddingwire400x400 1362047963845 bannerstandalleventsdj39653large400x400 1362047972986 bannerstand47lightinglarge400x400 1362047968898 bannerstandalleventsdj239653large400x400 1247278101275 weddingwire All Events... Read More Production 92 Reviews North Las Vegas, NV 702-348-6641 Visit Website Lets us help you create a wedding that leaves people saying, "Wow, that was the Best Wedding Reception EVER!". Email us for a consultation! Read More 4.9 out of 5.0 92 Reviews View All Quality of Service 4.9 Responsiveness 4.8 Professionalism 4.9 Value 4.9 Flexibility 4.9 5.0 Finally Mrs. Crowell I went into our wedding planning process with DJ being at the bottom of my list of priorities - I thought that as long as we found someone who could play the music we wanted we were good to go. It wasn't until I actually had a meeting with Gabriel that I realized how wrong I was, and I'm so grateful that I figured that out prior to our wedding! All Events truly is so much more than just a DJ company... they provide insight and ideas to make your event as successful as possible, as well as working with your personal expectations of what you want out of your wedding as a whole. Going into my first meetings with Gabriel, I expressed that I wanted our reception to be personal, fun, and sentimental. It was all of those things and SO much more, and I really attribute the overall success of our wedding to his work! He did so much more than play the music of our choice: he read our crowd, controlled the pace and timeline of our reception, was flexible when we needed him to be, and translated our love and excitement about getting married into this all-encompassing FEELING in the room. We've received countless compliments on our special day and have heard nothing but how special, intimate, and beautiful every moment was. Thank you Gabriel, and thank you to the All Events team! Also - DO THE VOICEOVERS. They're so worth it, and we'll forever have them to remember how we felt about that day.