ALL IN (AKA) LAIKA Band

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, Chicago (513) 633-6055

Laika is the Best

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

My daughter's wedding was the 3rd wedding in 23 months of my children. We hired Laika from a friend's recommendation. They were wonderful. Easy to work with and played music that everyone loved and danced the night away. Appealed to all ages.

Dancing away the night!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Jessica

I knew that whatever band we chose to use would cause our families and friends to stay on the dance floor but this band went above and beyond to make it happen. There wasn't a moment where the dance floor was not full and alive! They were able to do slow, fast, and in-between. I... Read More would hire them again if I could!

LAIKA BAND ROCKS!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Jillian H

awesome, awesome band!!! we could not have been happier with their organization, helpfulness, and performance on our wedding day. they offer a wide variety of songs to please guests of all ages and we received endless compliments about our choice in music. dana is so... Read More thoughtful and helpful and even helps you think about details about the reception that are easy to overlook. our dancefloor was packed the entire time and i cannot imagine havinga a different group at our reception. please, please choose this band!!

Laika Band!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Mandy N

Our dance floor was packed all night!! Laika did an excellent job!! They made the mood of the night so fun and upbeat!