Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, Chicago

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, Chicago (513) 633-6055

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Katie B

They were amazing! Our dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time! They played a great mix of music for everyone to dance too! We highly recommend All In if you want to have an amazing band to keep your dance floor packed all night!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kelly H

ALL IN IS AMAZING!!! Both my parents and I had been to separate weddings that had All In as their band and had an amazing time. For our big day, they did NOT disappoint. We had the most amazing time, everyone was on the dance floor the entire time, and we still have people... Read More talking about how good they were. In the month since my wedding, I have had 3 brides ask me for their contact info. They were super responsive in emails, took on board a "do not play list", and used amazing judgement in what the crowded needed to keep the party going. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a good time and dance the night away!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Liz D

I didn’t hear this band in person before our wedding so I was nervous if I made the right choice. I definitely did! They exceeded my expectations and did a phenomenal job. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Guests both older and younger loved them because of their... Read More range (from Tina Turner to Lady Gaga). They did a fantastic job emceeing and we had a blast dancing to their music! Highly recommend!

Laika is the Best

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

My daughter's wedding was the 3rd wedding in 23 months of my children. We hired Laika from a friend's recommendation. They were wonderful. Easy to work with and played music that everyone loved and danced the night away. Appealed to all ages.

Dancing away the night!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Jessica

I knew that whatever band we chose to use would cause our families and friends to stay on the dance floor but this band went above and beyond to make it happen. There wasn't a moment where the dance floor was not full and alive! They were able to do slow, fast, and in-between. I... Read More would hire them again if I could!

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Jillian H

awesome, awesome band!!! we could not have been happier with their organization, helpfulness, and performance on our wedding day. they offer a wide variety of songs to please guests of all ages and we received endless compliments about our choice in music. dana is so... Read More thoughtful and helpful and even helps you think about details about the reception that are easy to overlook. our dancefloor was packed the entire time and i cannot imagine havinga a different group at our reception. please, please choose this band!!

Laika Band!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Mandy N

Our dance floor was packed all night!! Laika did an excellent job!! They made the mood of the night so fun and upbeat!