All Star DJ’s

$$

Music Types

70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country, Hip-Hop, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Karaoke, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

PO Box 8227, Fort Wayne, IN

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Carly L

Not only did I feel like we had the best DJ with Brett, but he was one of the greatest helps on the day of our wedding. We were let down by our caterer and so many things were rushed or off schedule before the event, but Brett helped take control and ran the ceremony and reception perfectly. He also did a perfect job of music selection and kept everyone dancing an hour after we had planned.

Very professional DJ service

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kelsey h

I have nothing but good things to say about All Star Djs. We heard about them from another bride I met at a food tasting. They are very professional and listen to any requests you may have. We had an issue of our guest didn't want to go out and dance at first, but we quickly asked our DJ to play something that would get people out and he didn't have an issue doing it. He made sure to keep playing music that people would stay on the dance floor to. I highly recommend using All Star DJs.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Bonnie S

These DJs are awesome. They listened to us during our meeting, and we had a great reception. The only problem we had with them was that they didn't answer emails very quickly, and there were often two or three week periods between us emailing them and them actually replying.

Keeping the party going with everything and more!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Esther L

We were lucky to find the best DJs around (from Fort Wayne, IN) who offered everything we wanted to have at our wedding: a customized playlist (for the wedding party entrance and the actual partying), a photo booth, and a monogram light. (They offer way more than these, too.) They were super flexible and accommodating...in that they were willing to extend their services as long as we wanted...and come highly recommended! Thanks, All-Star DJs!!!

Absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Alexis M

Fantastic. My wedding was a month ago and I still have people asking me who my DJ was because they want him for future events. He is so professional, so organized, and fun! Every single concernt I had, including non-DJ stuff, he had the answer for. Everything. Having him there on the wedding day and knowing that he had truly listened to our wants and needs, I had no worries, none at all. I knew he would make it work. He augmented songs to make sure that the timing for the ceremony would work for the ideas we had with transitioning music for when I walked TO the aisle and then when I walked DOWN the aisle. He was unbelievable. Great, great guy. Laid back, but so professional and he will listen to you and follow through! He even took time with us to help us expand on ideas we had to make them better and make them work! Best DJ I have ever seen, and I promise I am not just saying this because it was my wedding. My friend also used him before our wedding and he made our receptions completely different. Each was original to the couple and so much fun. He keeps everyone engaged and entertained!!

Amazing Job!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2012 Trina A

All Star DJ is perfect for any wedding and affordable at the same time...very hard to find this combination! We were so happy with All Star DJ's! Our DJ asked us what else he could help with throughout the ceremony and even dismissed all the tables to the buffet line for us! This was so helpful and you get way more than you pay for with these guys! We were extremely happy and so impressed and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Fun Party!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Danielle L

Our DJ met with us and went over every little detail for the day of. It was so nice to have him there at our outdoor ceremony to have the background music playing while the guests were arriving. At the reception, people seemed to keep dancing most of the night as he kept up with the songs that would keep them out there! The accent uplighting is a must have too! It added so much to our room & looks great in the pictures!

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Caroline G

Nico worked with me to create our custom first dance song and took three songs and combined them into one for us where we wanted them to flow into the other. They took time to meet with us a month before our wedding and everyone at the wedding absolutely loved them! Everyone danced all night long!

these dj's played the perfect music!

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 tiffany h

my husband and i met with the people from all star djs and we were soo pleased at their level of customer service as well as creativity when it came to planning the perfect reception soundtrack! they had a fun setup which included lights and a disco ball. they also announced all reception events as well as participants making it a seamless affair! would highly recommend!

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Kelley W

The DJ's did an excellent job at our wedding. I didn't have a wedding planner, so they were really in charge of keeping the party moving and they did a awesome job at it. Very professional, and played great music that kept everyone out one the dance floor the whole night. Would recommend them to anyone!!! Very affordable!!

BEST DJ AROUND!

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 Abigail K

All we wanted for our wedding was everyone out on the dancefloor dancing the entire night! And Nico with All Star DJs helped us accomplish that! He played the right music ALL NIGHT LONG! It was unreal how much dancing was going on! He did great with keeping everything on time and was just all around AWESOME! I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to have a great party!

TO All Star DJ’s