Rentals + Design

All Yours Events is your go-to source for unique and specialty rental décor for weddings and events of all sizes. We will help you create an event adorned with exceptional décor and overall emotion reflective of your unique personality. Making it all yours.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Rentals + Equipment

Kansas City & Surrounding Area (816) 646-2975
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heather M

Jessica was so sweet, accommodating and easy to work with! Great communication, helpful, great prices and she has adorable things! I recommend to all my friends getting married now and will certainly usebher again for showers and other events!

2016-10-11T22:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you! So glad we had the opportunity to work with you!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Thalia T

Jessica had just the items I was looking for to complete our centerpieces. She was very flexible with pick up and drop offs and was always quick to respond. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Alanna M

Jessica was so great to work with! She was so helpful and reassuring with every question or concern I had. We had last minute changes and add ins and she jumped to help and get us what we needed! Everything we had from her was beautiful! I will recommend her to anyone I can! I... Read More hope to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Trisha F

We used All Yours Events to rent bridal shower decor. There were so many cute options to choose from, and Jessica was sweet & professional as she helped us nail down what we needed. Since then, I've been recommending All Yours to my friends and family, and I will always go to... Read More Jessica first with any of my party needs.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heather M

Jessica Reynolds

Hello! My name is Jessica and I am the creator and owner of All Yours Events! I'm a wife, mom, and business owner who loves the beautiful world of weddings and all the details that go along with it! My background is in eCommerce & Digital Marketing with a huge passion and knack for design & styling for events - big and small! I'm a lover of all things sparkly. Rescued is my favorite breed. I'm fueled daily on Peet's Coffee. And this girl loves a good glass of sangria!