Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Leanna G

Alla was great to work with and our pictures came out ABSOLUTELY beautifully!! We would definitely work with Alla again!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Andréa T

I received some beautiful photos from Alla, and with them, and a lot of pictures taken by my mother and bridesmaids, I was able to put together a really beautiful photo album that captures the whole day. That being said, I was a little disappointed in some of the pictures... Read More that I didn’t receive. I thought it was implied that there should be at least one full dress shot of me walking down the aisle. I should have specified--but I didn't want to dictate every picture. Of the two pictures she gave us of our recessional (we did a little dance) one is the prep to the dance me having a really weird look on my face, and the other one is way later, washed out, and I look goofy (which is my fault kind of, being giddy from the dance we did). I also wish there had been a picture of my sister/maid of honor giving her speech, there were two pictures of the best man’s speech. We also didn’t take a single full shot/nothing special portrait with her. Most of the portraits felt dated. Luckily one of my bridesmaids took a good portrait, but it was just with her phone, so I can’t get it printed in large format. My husband in particular did not enjoy working with Alla, so he looks strained in most of the pictures. He also said that she took pictures of him getting ready with his groomsmen that we didn’t receive, for example, one of his brothers helping him with his boutonnière, and his other brother helping him with his tie. A couple of technical complaints as well, one of the images that she photoshopped had my butt start to repeat a good deal away from my body. Most of the pictures were a little crooked, which isn’t really a huge problem for me, since I could fix them. I also asked if I could have the RAW files because I could then edit pictures she didn’t, but when she sent the second disk, it was full of jpg images that were even smaller than the first disc she sent. We were not able to meet with her before the wedding since we were living in San Diego, which was too bad. It’s a good idea to meet with people to see if you click with them. Alla is obviously a talented photographer, but there's a reason she hasn't decided to put my wedding on her portfolio. We wish we could have used our photographer from our engagement shoot, but alas--she's in San Diego. Our shoot from Fangting can be found here: http://fangtingrphotography.com/andrea-john/

Fabulous Photographer

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Gabriela G

Alla has a great eye and vision for photography and was able to capture the right moments. We were extremely happy with her professionalism and with all our photos. I would recommend her to anyone.

Wedding Day Photos

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

Alla was great from the start. She was professional, got every shot I wanted (and more!), was reasonably priced, and very easy to work with!

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Alla worked with us for our engagement , wedding, and new baby family photos. She captures stunning photos and have always been amazed by her work. We look forward to working with her in the future.

Excellent Photography Solution

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Victoria K

Choosing Alla was a simple solution in a world of wedding choices. Very low-key and intuitive approach and pictures turned out beautifully. I've seen people pay three times as much for lesser quality. Couldn't have been happier.

wedding photography

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 olivia b

We used Alla for our wedding and engagement pictures, we absolutely loved her work. She was always willing to work with us, incorporated our ideas and really helped capture the moments.