Boston's Destination for the Elegant Bride

For over 30 years Allegria Bridal has helped the brides throughout the Boston Area. Our full service Salon offers exclusive appointments with our highly trained staff of Bridal and Bridesmaids consultants. We look forward to helping you find the perfect Gown & bridesmaids attire for your wedding.

285 Belmont St , Boston, MA (617) 489-1449

Beautiful Dresses and Amazing Team!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Lauren A

I went to every bridal store in the Boston area and found the best selection and service at Allegria. They have the most unique and exquisite dresses and a great variety of different styles and designers. The store is not overwhelming like some shops are, nor overly crowded,... Read More so I got a lot of personal attention everytime I went there and never felt rushed. My stylist, Darlene, was so sweet and helpful with the dress shopping. I was very indecisive, so she gave her honest opinion about the very different dresses that I had chosen as my top picks (a trumpet, a ballgown & an all lace a-line), and she was on point with the most figure-flattering and show-stopping dress for me, and also advised me to wait for the Jim Hjelm trunk show a couple weeks later to get the best deal. Even after ordering my dress, Allegria continued the great service throughout the whole process. During my try-on appointment, I found a gorgeous crystal belt and lace veil in their accesories section that really made my gown pop. My alterations were done by Fumi, who is the sweetest person ever, and she could not have fit the dress more perfectly to me. I received so many compliments on my wedding day on how my dress looked custom made because it fit me like a glove. Thank you Allegria for helping me find my dream gown that made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Wonderful Salon

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Rebecca G

I cannot thank Allegria bridal enough for helping me to find the gown of my dreams. Allegria was the second salon I visited that day and I had found a couple of dresses that I liked at the previous store. I was a little hesitant when I first walked in because I didn't realize... Read More that they have very few gowns under $3500. Though they say that their gowns start at $2500, there are very few in that price range. I tried on a few gowns, but ultimately wasn't that thrilled about any of them. Then, the bridal consultant asked to see what gowns I liked at the previous salon. She immediately pulled some additional gowns for me to try on and I found the one! I ended up going back to the salon to purchase my veil and earrings and I was thrilled with the service I received every time. This place is definitely worth a visit!

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Jesse S

The options Allegria has in house was excellent and the team on the sales floor was incredible, they thought of everything I should consider without being too pushy. Their alterations group was also great to work with, however I wish I had told her that my dress was in fact too... Read More tight and it didn't end up stretching out like she had said.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lexi Z

I had a wonderful experience at Allegria salon! My mom and I had been to a number of salons in the Boston area and finally found the perfect dress at Allegria. We worked with Julie who helped us from the moment we set up our appointment. She immediately asked for my style and... Read More what types of dresses I may be interested in. While she let me pick out dresses to try on, she was also able to bring in her own picks to help guide my decision making. Unlike other salons we had been too, we did not feel pressured to make an instant decision or rushed through the appointment. It helped make saying 'yes' to the dress very easy! I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from the salon which was a very easy process. With all of the planning involved for a wedding it was nice to know that I didn't have to worry about a thing with the bridesmaids. The store was able to ship the dress to all of the girls and helped keep the order on track! Finally, I also utilized the alteration services at Allegria. My dress fit like a glove the day of the wedding and everyone in the alterations department was beyond helpful. Overall a great experience at Allegria!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Leslie R

I had an amazing experience finding and purchasing my wedding dress here. From the moment I walked in I felt very special as I had the ENTIRE place to myself (no other place does that that I am aware of). The people helping were as nice as could be and not pushy at all. I felt... Read More like I had all the time in the world to make a decision. I also had my alterations done here and while it is a little pricey, you are paying for perfection. It shows. I LOVED MY DRESS and the service was flawless. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Anjuli S

Allegria is a fantastic bridal salon. I had scheduled an appointment there but messed up the date and showed up 1 week before my appointment, and they were so kind and accommodating and squeezed me right in, and I ended up finding the most incredible wedding gown. At that point,... Read More my now husband and I hadn't completely conceptualized our wedding (I'm Indian and he's not, and we hadn't decided about 2 ceremonies or 1, etc). I had an idea of "Indianizing" my white dress and wearing it for the ceremony, which Barb at Allegria totally understood and helped me envision. In the end, I wore the white dress for the reception and an Indian dress for the wedding. However, what made this salon and Barb so wonderful was that while I wasn't sure of what I wanted in terms of the big picture, I felt like they really listened and understood what I liked and didn't like, and when I tried on the dress I eventually loved and bought, they were so genuinely positive and excited. I didn't feel like I was being sold something- I felt like they really wanted me to be happy with my dress. All of my experiences with them since- including picking up the dress and alterations- have been similarly positive. I would highly recommend Allegria to any bride out there.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Rachel K

Wow-- Where do I even begin....I got married on April 22nd, 2017 at the Seaport Hotel and I got my dress from Allegria Bridal. When I first when into their boutique in June 2016 I had no idea I'd find my dream dress! (It was only my second stop at a bridal shop). My dress was... Read More part of a "Sample Sale", but trust me you'd never know it was a sample at all! Not only were the main boutique employees accommodating and supportive, the alteration team downstairs was also incredible. I had the privilege of working with a seamstress named Fumi, and she worked magic on my dress!!!!! (It had to be taken down a few sizes). I felt like a true princess on the big day and had compliments galore! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! :)

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Molly C

This was the first and only place I went for my dress! I had a vague idea on what I wanted when I went but ended up leaving with a dress I would never imagine I'd love so much! They did a great job of listening to my wants but also pushing me outside my comfort zone. They... Read More really know their stuff and were wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Ryan Olivia L

I bought my wedding gown and bridesmaids at Allegria Bridal. My experience with them was great from start to finish. They have a beautiful selection of gowns and are highly professional and organized. In addition, they have a spacious shop and you truly get that bridal... Read More experience when trying on dresses. Their tailors really know their stuff as well. I never had one worry when it came to my gown and the bridesmaids dresses. I have friends who've had similar experiences with Allegria as well. Definitely check them out!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jenn C

Buying my dress at Allegria was an amazing experience from before I even walked in the door, through my wedding day. I knew I wanted the Judd Waddell Grace gown, and they no longer carried the sample in store- so they called New York and had it shipped in. My dad was sick with... Read More cancer when .I purchased my dress and actually landed in the ER that same morning, so they let us take photos and video so he could have some part in the day- this mean so much to us. After my father passed, it was time to get my alterations done- and they sewed a piece of my dad's handkerchief in a heart into my gown. It was very hard planning a wedding and knowing my dad would not be there- but Allegria helped us make it as special as possible. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Emily H

Great selection of beautiful dresses at various price ranges. My consultant was Darlene - She was great too work with. She made me feel comfortable and gave honest opinions. She was not pushy at all like some other places. I absolutely loved my dress and would highly... Read More recommend Allegria!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alyssa F

Allegria was amazing!! Everything about the shop is perfect - the atmosphere, the staff, the dress selection (both bridal and bridesmaid). I was nervous going in to pick out a dress, but the staff made it enjoyable, relaxed and fun and helped me find my dream dress (the first... Read More one I tried on!). They were conscious of my budget and the styles I was going for. I love that it's never crowded and that you get assigned a stylist so you really feel like you have one-on-one attention. They were always very friendly and extremely patient and professional with my decision making process. I'd absolutely recommend Allegria to anyone looking for a wedding or bridesmaid dress!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Allie C

THE BEST EXPERIENCE! I am an out of state bride and planned a full weekend of dress shopping with my girls. Allegria was my first and only stop! The team was incredible, I worked with Julie and she was so kind, patient and took the time to really understand what I was looking... Read More for. I ended up getting my gown and my bridesmaid dresses at Allegria and I am so glad that I did! Thank you for all your help!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Allison O

I had a wonderful experience going through Allegria for my wedding dress! One of my sisters had previously bought her wedding dress here, so once I got engaged I knew I wanted to come back to look myself. I worked with Julie for my appointment, and she was great in helping me... Read More refine my search while still allowing myself, my mom, and my sisters to pull out dress suggestions. The salon happened to have a Judd Waddell trunk show the day of my appointment, and it was one of his dresses that I ended up falling in love with. There were a couple tweaks that I wanted to make to the dress though, and it was such a unique experience to have not only the staff there to help walk me through the changes, but also the designer himself, as he was there at the salon for the trunk show! I walked out that day so thrilled to know I was getting a dress I absolutely loved that was going to be customized just for me! I also used the in-house alterations team to fit my dress once it arrived, and all of the alterations came out excellent so that on the day of my wedding, I looked and felt amazing in the dress! I can't thank the whole Allegria team enough for giving me such a great bridal experience!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kimberly P

Huge thank you to the staff at Allegria Bridal for all of their help for our Boston wedding. I initially went to Allegria about 9 months before the wedding, my second stop of the day, and found my dream dress within 15 minutes. The ladies who were helping us really listened to... Read More what I was looking for and my style and immediately knew what dress would be perfect. I tried it on last (smart move!) and couldn't be happier. I picked a gorgeous Judd Waddell dress and was so thrilled to hear that Allegria is the only store in MA to carry his designs. Even better than that, when I went back with my bridesmaids a few weeks later to look for their dresses Judd was there at the salon! It was so wonderful to get the opportunity to meet him - he even hand drew a picture of my dress for me to keep. My bridesmaids had such a blast trying on dresses and Allegria was able to order the exact style and color we wanted even though it wasn't in the store. They made the ordering process extremely simple, even with 8 girls, and we received a nice discount since I purchased my dress there. They also recommended a wonderful seamstress (Rosa's in Watertown) who did wonderful work. I'm so happy we decided to go to Allegria!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 B M

I can't say enough great things about Allegria. Erica was my consultant and she was amazing. She immediately understood the vision I was attempting to accomplish and provided her opinion on my choices in accordance. She was so patient and kind and truly made this experience as... Read More great as it was. I had two other appointments with bridal salons that day and canceled because I found the ONE! Thank you, Allegria!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Ann C

I can't say enough about Allegria - the staff in the salon and the alterations team! I was a bride who was anxious about dress shopping but after reading reviews I decided to try Allegria first and I'm so glad I did. I found my dress on my first visit and it was perfect. Being a... Read More cross country bride (living in Seattle and getting married on Cape Cod!) the whole team at Allegria helped me to have a seamless experience with both dress shopping and fittings. And it only took ONE fitting for Maria in the alterations department to get my dress to fit me perfectly - and that was with adding custom straps! She did amazing work and I am so grateful that I didn't have to make another trip from Seattle for a second fitting. On top of that, my bridesmaids wore Amsale dresses from the Bridesmaids Department and they were beautiful. Allegria made it so easy, even with 8 girls, and you get a discount on bridesmaids dresses if you purchase your dress from Allegria which was helpful to everyone! Thank you Allegria for a great experience, beginning to end!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kathryn O

Allegria was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress! I went during a Judd Waddell trunk show and immediately fell in love with a few of his dresses. I ultimately went with the second dress I tried on. The staff is awesome - they let me look around at my... Read More leisure and also pulled a few gowns they though would look good on me. I never felt pressured to try on or even buy anything. I ended up getting my bridesmaid dresses at Allegria (they give discounts when you buy your gown there) and they were very accommodating in making different appointments to meet all the girls schedules. Everything is by appointment which is great as well because you are never in a crowded shop and it all feels very personalized and low pressure, low stress. I'd definitely recommend starting and ending your shopping with Allegria!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Nina D

Allegria Bridal is by far my favorite bridal shop! I had a great experience there multiple times (my maid of honor also bought her wedding dress there and our bridesmaids dresses). I too got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses at Allegria. Their dresses are gorgeous and... Read More they have the best selection of gowns I have seen in bridal stores. Everyone at Allegria is so helpful and friendly. They are not pushy at all, and you can't go wrong with any of their dresses! Their alterations department is also amazing! If available I would definitely recommend having your dress altered with them. I tell everyone to go to Allegria for their wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jenifer O

I got my bridesmaid dresses here and the service plus options there were great. All of bridesmaids that called in for help said everyone was so nice and helpful. The dresses were beautiful too!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Zach T

Allegria Bridal really made finding my dress a magical experience. They were kind, helpful, supportive, and had tissues at the ready. Throughout the process, they remained professional, and I had the utmost confidence that my dress would be safe until the wedding day. The... Read More tailors at Allegria Bridal were even nicer- it honestly felt like I was surrounded by fairy godmothers, and the finished product was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Allie L

Allegria Bridal was a great one stop shop for me! Every dress I put on was gorgeous and I ended up purchasing the third dress I tried on. Kate was incredibly helpful and had an eye for accessories that could be added to my dress to carry out my vision and it made the dress that... Read More much more special and unique. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lauren C

Great customer service and great selection of bridal gowns! I inquired about a specific gown after I learned that they carry Enaura. They did not have the gown at the salon but they ordered it specifically for me! Their in house alterations department is also amazing!! I cannot... Read More recommend Allegria enough!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Olivia R

I had such a wonderful experience at Allegria Bridal where I chose my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses. This was my third stop and Erica was extremely helpful and attentive. Once I had decided on a dress, it originally did not have the underlay color that I wanted,... Read More so Erica called the designer to see if it would be possible to add a custom color underlay for the dress. I was extremely happy that this was able to be done! Erica and Kate also helped us with the bridesmaids dresses which did turn out to be a little bit of challenge as we were trying get five different colors to compliment each other as well as my dress. The staff was extremely patient and were always willing to help us even though my mom and I came in four weeks straight just to look at the colors of the dresses before making a final decision! Erica, Kate, and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with, not only for their great service but they also had a great selection of dresses! I received so many compliments on my dress during and after my wedding. The styles they offer are beautiful but they also do a great job recommending where to get your dress fitted which can really make or break a dress! I thought my dress was beautiful when I tried it on but once I got all the alterations done, it really was stunning.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Rob A

Allegria Bridal was nothing short of amazing in creating and perfecting the dress of my dreams! They are professional, kind, and make every effort to keep their brides 100% satisfied. From the initial consultation to the final fitting I felt at ease and could not WAIT to show... Read More off such a beautiful gown. Any issues at all arise they respond quickly. My mother even got her MOTB dress there and looked fantastic! Do not hesitate to consider Allegria as you will not be disappointed!!