Allegro Ballroom Event Space

Overland Park, KS

Book Your Wedding with Allegro Ballroom Event Space

A BALLROOM IN OVERLAND PARK, KS

Located in Overland Park, Kansas, Allegro Ballroom is a stunning space with over 7,000 square feet for you and your guests to enjoy a modern wedding in this classically decorated ballroom. Allegro Ballroom is the only championship dance studio anywhere in Overland Park or Kansas City, but you don’t have to be a professional dancer to see the allure of this large, open space.

The Allegro Ballroom combines modern and classic, beginning with high, exposed steel ductwork and rafters, giving a modern construction feel with the classic style of traditionally exposed rafters. White and gray columns connect the new world of design with the old with pristine white oak floors; eight, six-foot French Empire Chandeliers; decadent wine glass pendant lighting around the bar area; huge windows; LED floor lights and a tiered wall. A modern and interesting visual to delight your guests, this space will awe anyone who comes through the door. The Allegro Ballroom can suit up to 250 guests and works as a ceremony and reception area.

As a champion dance studio, Allegro Ballroom is fully equipped with the latest in sound and projection equipment, complete with an HDMI-capable projector. Event planners can begin setting up your event two hours prior to the start and the rental fee covers five hours. Additional hours can be added for a fee, but all events must end by 1 a.m. The Allegro Ballroom is available any day of the week, but prices vary based on dates. For events on Monday through Thursday, the space must be rented for a minimum of three hours. Security is also provided and you can check with the Allegro Ballroom for special packages and offers.

The Allegro Ballroom houses a full bar, but to-be-weds must provide their own catering. The owners are happy to recommend tried and trusted vendors to accommodate your needs and take some stress out of planning this event. Allegro Ballroom also has an onsite bridal suite where the wedding party can prepare, even up to the very last minute and the venue is fully handicap accessible. The space is already beautifully decorated and fantastically lit for a wedding that is sure to be an extravaganza. Wedding packages include high-quality silver and white chairs and tables, linens and a kitchenette is available on-site for vendors to use.

The Allegro Ballroom has quite a few extra perks for to-be-weds and their guests:

• Located close to several high-quality hotels
  • Plenty of parking
  • Professional onsite dance instructors can provide pre-event dance lessons
  • Custom dance creations for to-be-weds can be designed

Contemporary and Classic Elegance

Our conveniently located and newly renovated 7100 sq. ft ballroom is designed to transform into the perfect space for your dream day! With our 6ft French Empire Chandelier as well as 6 others throughout the ballroom, white oak hardwood floors, HDMI compatible video projector, & a bar complete with wine glass pendant lighting & all-inclusive pricing we have you covered on all bases. Included with the ballroom rental are 5ft round tables, 3ft bistro tables, Silver Chiavari Chairs, standard white or black spandex linens, high-top bar tables with matching Silver Chiavari Bar Stools & then some! We are ready to show you our gorgeous space and talk about your big day so give us a call &set-up a walk-through!We've got what you're looking for in a space! You'll love us & you're checkbook will too!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

7105 W 105th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 385-0707

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

More than enough space to do anything we needed and wanted. They had the perfect setting for a sit-in bar area, dance floor and dining space. Projection system, tables, chairs, changing rooms; Basically, anything that you have planned, Allegro will accommodate, anything you... Read More haven't thought of, Allegro has. The staff was just as motivated to have us as we were to have it. Hotels are right across the street, which was a HUGE plus for our guests! We looked as far north as Dearborn, MO and as far south as Louisburg, KS. Nothing compared in value nor setting. If you come across this in your venue search, I urge you just to take ONE step into the ballroom. I'm confident you will be as amazed as we were and beyond satisfied, as we are.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Rosita C

Our organization CARE Through CEW Productions Inc, had an event on March 26, 2017. From start to finish, reserving the space, setting up and clean up we were treated with exceptional service. Our guest we're impressed with the accommodations. I would highly recommend using the... Read More Allegro Ballroom for your event! Thank you Lanee for being so professional!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Posh &

We had these dancers give lessons at an event, and how fun! They were energetic, patient with the people wanting to learn, and great at dancing! As a wedding planner, I will be recommending my clients to do this before their wedding day, as well as to people wanting to get out... Read More and do some dancing!Thanks, Allegro!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah B

My father and I have two left feet. Tamara manged to fit us in the WEEK of the wedding, gave us a "Crash Course" in an hour and a half, came up with a simply foxtrot routine and then a recording of us each dancing so that we could practice. We practically looked like... Read More professional dancers at the reception when all was said and done. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jacob M

Perfect for our large reception! The lighting is spot on, modern, and they made planning so smooth! Thanks!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

Wonderful Wedding Venue and the Staff are just spectacular. I can't say enough good things about this venue and its rental space.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

I love this place. Krista created a father/daughter wedding dance for us in a couple of easy lessons. She videoed the routine so we can practice at home ! I am going back when my youngest daughter gets married.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

We thought the event space was absolutely stunning. It is in a great location and is perfect for a nice gathering or small wedding event. Loved the atmosphere!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

This place is spectacular. The moment you walk through the door, you instantly gasp! I saw so many with the same reaction. Its so beautiful and so many people came up to me and kept saying how beautiful everything was. This is the PERFECT venue for a wedding or an elegant event.... Read More Everything ran so smoothly, I have absolutely no complaints. The staff is excellent and cater to everything you wish for. They went above and beyond for my event. The decor was stunning, so elegant. I would recommend this venue AND the staff to any and everyone looking for a place to host their event. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Just a magnificent venue! It is oh-so elegant and dashing. The entire locale is prim and clean to the nines, the sound system is superb, and there is more than enough room for seating and dancing. The availability of a projector is a plus! I would definitely consider... Read More the Allegro for future engagements and am looking forward to it as well! -M.C.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

I wish I could give this venue a 10 star rating!!! This is my second time using the ballroom for an event and each time was amazing! It's so elegant and people are so surprised at this hidden beauty when they walk in. Thanks for a wonderful evening Allegro Ballroom!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

This place is absolutely beautiful, outside and inside! My wife and I drove up to ballroom and we were immediately impressed. Definitely worth checking out!

Meet The Events Director

Lani Toomer

I am more interested in learning about you than I am talking about me, but I'll give it a go. I have had the privilege to work at Allegro Ballroom for the past 6 yrs. I work with a small but incredible team whose job it is to make sure that the only thing you need to do after you say " I do" is have an AH-MAZING time with friends and family. I have worked in many capacities of the entertainment business, but this is by far the most special and rewarding to me. Why? Simply put, I get to work with you at the happiest time in your life and consider it an honor to do so. Hope to meet you soon :)