Allegro Ballroom Event Space

Capacity: 201-250 PHONE

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

7105 W 105th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 385-0707

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Elizabeth W

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception here, and it was perfect! The event space is beautiful even without added decor. Our guests were incredibly impressed, as were we!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Tracy T

Profession website, beautiful space, personable & enjoyable staff that made me, my fiancé & father completely at ease. We were so impressed & had such a fun time, we would highly (!!) recommend them for any lesson needs!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Rosita C

Our organization CARE Through CEW Productions Inc, had an event on March 26, 2017. From start to finish, reserving the space, setting up and clean up we were treated with exceptional service. Our guest we're impressed with the accommodations. I would highly recommend using the... Read More Allegro Ballroom for your event! Thank you Lanee for being so professional!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Posh &

We had these dancers give lessons at an event, and how fun! They were energetic, patient with the people wanting to learn, and great at dancing! As a wedding planner, I will be recommending my clients to do this before their wedding day, as well as to people wanting to get out... Read More and do some dancing!Thanks, Allegro!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah B

My father and I have two left feet. Tamara manged to fit us in the WEEK of the wedding, gave us a "Crash Course" in an hour and a half, came up with a simply foxtrot routine and then a recording of us each dancing so that we could practice. We practically looked like... Read More professional dancers at the reception when all was said and done. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jacob M

Perfect for our large reception! The lighting is spot on, modern, and they made planning so smooth! Thanks!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

Wonderful Wedding Venue and the Staff are just spectacular. I can't say enough good things about this venue and its rental space.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

I love this place. Krista created a father/daughter wedding dance for us in a couple of easy lessons. She videoed the routine so we can practice at home ! I am going back when my youngest daughter gets married.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

We thought the event space was absolutely stunning. It is in a great location and is perfect for a nice gathering or small wedding event. Loved the atmosphere!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

This place is spectacular. The moment you walk through the door, you instantly gasp! I saw so many with the same reaction. Its so beautiful and so many people came up to me and kept saying how beautiful everything was. This is the PERFECT venue for a wedding or an elegant event.... Read More Everything ran so smoothly, I have absolutely no complaints. The staff is excellent and cater to everything you wish for. They went above and beyond for my event. The decor was stunning, so elegant. I would recommend this venue AND the staff to any and everyone looking for a place to host their event. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Just a magnificent venue! It is oh-so elegant and dashing. The entire locale is prim and clean to the nines, the sound system is superb, and there is more than enough room for seating and dancing. The availability of a projector is a plus! I would definitely consider... Read More the Allegro for future engagements and am looking forward to it as well! -M.C.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

I wish I could give this venue a 10 star rating!!! This is my second time using the ballroom for an event and each time was amazing! It's so elegant and people are so surprised at this hidden beauty when they walk in. Thanks for a wonderful evening Allegro Ballroom!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

This place is absolutely beautiful, outside and inside! My wife and I drove up to ballroom and we were immediately impressed. Definitely worth checking out!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

More than enough space to do anything we needed and wanted. They had the perfect setting for a sit-in bar area, dance floor and dining space. Projection system, tables, chairs, changing rooms; Basically, anything that you have planned, Allegro will accommodate, anything you... Read More haven't thought of, Allegro has. The staff was just as motivated to have us as we were to have it. Hotels are right across the street, which was a HUGE plus for our guests! We looked as far north as Dearborn, MO and as far south as Louisburg, KS. Nothing compared in value nor setting. If you come across this in your venue search, I urge you just to take ONE step into the ballroom. I'm confident you will be as amazed as we were and beyond satisfied, as we are.