All-Faith Wedding Minister-Rev. Brian-Custom Ceremonies

Northern/Central NJ/NYC

Your Ceremony, Your Way!

I'm Rev. Brian. I will provide a beautiful custom ceremony based on your specifications, be it religious, spiritual, interfaith or completely secular. My goal is to make sure your wedding is all about YOU! I officiate all forms of unions between all consenting adults. Be one of my Happy Couples!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

Passaic, NJ Northern/Central NJ/NYC (973) 272-3860

A ceremony custom-made for you

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Fiana M

Rev. Brian delivers a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony no matter what challenges you throw at him! We had a very custom wedding in our minds, where we wanted to keep some Catholic traditions and then turn some traditions on their head. Rev. Brian was excited to rise to the... Read More challenge and helped create a wonderful and extremely personal ceremony. We heard nothing but rave reviews and compliments about how wonderful our ceremony was and how personalized it felt. Many of our wedding guests commented about how captivating Rev. Brian was to listen to and wanted to know how we found him! Rev. Brian is eloquent, confident, kind, and full of humor - a wonderful person to help lead this big moment in your lives and work with on creating your perfect ceremony. We were so happy to have such a kind-spiritual guide and consummate professional lead our wedding ceremony. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a ceremony that truly reflects you as a couple!

2015-10-26T21:41:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Fiana and Ray!!!

We Love Rev Brian!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

We could not be happier with having chosen Rev. Brian as our officiant. From the moment we met him we immediately clicked. He is super sweet, accommodating and totally pleasant every step of the way. During our rehearsal he took charge (always with a smile on his face) and... Read More made sure we had a smooth and simple rehearsal where everyone understood what they had to do. It was just perfect. Prior to the wedding, he provided us with a variety of vows to choose from as well as the choice to write our own. He worked with us until we had the timeline of the ceremony and vows in place. The wedding ceremony was a total success, ran smoothly and everyone loved the vows we chose from the list of choices Rev. Brian provided. We would recommend Rev. Brian in a heartbeat to officiate/bless any/and all of your events. He was just a true pleasure to work with in every way.

2015-04-10T23:43:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kari and Jonathan!!!

Rev Brian Jude is the Bees Knees

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Alexandria S

If you want someone who is going to make your ceremony personal, heartfelt and anything you imagine, this is the man for the job. He made it very easy and always had an open line of communication with me throughout the process of creating our ceremony. He is fun, and WILL NOT... Read More push you to put anything in your ceremony that might not reflect you and your future spouse like other officiants I had encountered. I would wholeheartedly recommend Rev. Brian Jude to anyone who is looking to have a ceremony that is special to them and memorable to your guests. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful! Love the Adesso's

2014-10-06T17:09:04 Response from the vendor

Bees Knees! I love it! Thank you so much once again, Alex and Josh! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Stephanie M

This is way overdue (sorry Rev. Brian!), but here it goes! I got married on July 9. Rev. Brian made my wedding absolutely perfect. First, I am a planner and a perfectionist, and I like planning things ridiculously in advance, and Rev. Brian plans everything about your wedding... Read More about 6 months prior, which was absolutely fantastic for me. I was able to see how the ceremony would play out months in advance. We also had a request that we wanted our immediate family members introduced into the ceremony, which Rev. Brian said he had never done before, and he executed it wonderfully. I could not have come up with a better way of doing so myself. And he did it all without a rehearsal! He also answers all emails very quickly, and answers any questions that you may have, including the process of getting your marriage certificate, which he did most of the work for by delivering the license for you and making sure you have all documentation before the wedding. It's honestly hard to describe in words how amazing Rev. Brian was the day of our wedding. The second he got to our venue, he was getting bombarded with questions from my family, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen about what they should do, and how things should look, and he answered and helped everyone with grace and professionalism. He checked up on me before the ceremony to see how I was doing, and to go over last minute procedures with me. My ceremony could not have been more perfect and personalized, and it was all thanks to Rev. Brian. I would recommend him to everyone that is getting married and looking for an officiant without any doubt or hesitation. Thank you Rev. Brian for making my wedding ceremony a dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany G

We absolutely love Rev. Brian! So funny and outgoing. Sweet smile and laugh. Helpful, gives good advice and was able to answer any of my questions throughout the planning process. Very responsive throughout the evening hours, which was awesome considering I work night shift. He... Read More has different packages and products available, and is very accommodating for whatever you need. As the name implies, he does ceremonies for different faiths/orientations. He was happy to meet us at a mutually convenient place during the planning process, or even talk on the phone. He threw in some requested jokes during our ceremony, as well as some very touching moments while honoring my husbands late father. 100% would choose again!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Lauren R

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with. He truly took the time to get to know my husband and I and wrote a beautiful ceremony. So many family members and friends commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and that was thanks to Rev. Brian! He was very responsive to... Read More communicate with and incredibly professional. We had a fantastic wedding ceremony thanks to him!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alana V

My and my husband’s wedding was literally the first time I’ve ever heard someone rave about the ceremony portion of a wedding! We scheduled Brian two years in advance because of how special and personable he was. He’s nondenominational, so he’s flexible with regard to ceremony... Read More content. He has absolutely no problem adding unique aspects of the ceremony that you want or adjusting the language of the ceremony to be exactly what you want. We met with him in person before booking and he’s just so interested in telling YOUR personal story and having the ceremony be about you as a COUPLE, not giving a generic ceremony. He’s very funny and he’s also dabbled in acting so his stage presence is impeccable. He always gets back to you right away if you have questions, too. It was the easiest choice we made in our wedding planning and I would recommend him to anyone who wants their ceremony to really capture who you are as a couple, to really capture and convey your story to the people in the audience that you love the most.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Amy H

We could not have been happier with our decision to use Brian to officiate our wedding. From our first meeting with him, we knew we made the right decision. The ceremony he tailored specifically for us was exactly what we envisioned. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the... Read More whole process. He even helped us organize the ceremony at our rehearsal, putting everyone at ease for the day of the wedding. We would highly recommend Brian for anyone looking for a custom ceremony that perfectly embodies the bride and groom. Amy and Curtis Clark

2016-07-14T11:29:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amy and Curtis!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Victoria d

Rev. Brian was such a pleasure to work with! From the get go, communication was super quick and warm. He did an awesome job of making our rehearsal as smooth as possible and making sure everyone understood their place (taking much stress off my chest lol). He is very kind,... Read More patient, and super accomodating! The day of the wedding went perfectly! So glad we got to work with such a wonderful person. Thanks so much Rev. Brian!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Lauren C

Rev. Brian is great! He helped make the entire planning process simple and easy. From our first meeting to the day of our wedding, he was easy to contact and ask questions, very quick to respond, and reminded us to complete all steps leading up to the wedding. Rev Brian... Read More provided templates to help us write our own vows which was very helpful. On the day of our wedding, our ceremony was just what we wanted.. personal with the right amount of religious attributes. I would strongly recommend Rev Brian to anyone whom is looking for a fantastic officiant to help make their day just as special as ours.

2016-06-12T20:52:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lauren & Mike!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Allison G

Wonderful Officiant!!! Rev. Brian went above and beyond to create the perfect ceremony for us. Incorporating our story was extremely important to us and he did a fantastic job. Every person at the wedding couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the ceremony. Rev.... Read More Brian was so professional, and the ceremony went so smoothly!!! We would recommend him again and again!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Lauren

What can I say, Rev. Brian made everything so delightful the day of our wedding ! From the very beginning in exchanging emails to our first meeting we knew he was going to be the one to marry us. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and customized just to how we wanted it !!... Read More I've couldn't be happier with him, my guest are still commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you Rev Brian for giving us a perfect wedding day !!!!!!

Personable officiant

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 vanessa b

Rev. Brian is just wonderful! He made everything very easy for us during the entire period of planning as well as during the day of the wedding. He listened to our needs and made sure everything went smoothly and as planned. Rev. Brian is very personable, and we could not be... Read More more pleased with his service, guidance and support! Thank you so much! Vanessa & Tolga

2015-11-24T23:23:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Vanessa & Tolga!!!

AMAZING officiant!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Rev. Brian was better than we could have ever imagined! He was so helpful with everything. He was very flexible with scheduling meetings, and was always available via email. He provided templates and rough drafts multiple times and adjusted anything we asked for without... Read More hesitation. He was very informative of all options: who should hold rings, what songs to consider, the type of vows, what side we should walk down, where bridal party attendants should stand. His expertise and advice significantly helped in our decision making for the ceremony. Rev. Brian truly helped complete our dream wedding. It was an amazing experience to work with him.

2015-11-23T10:41:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Samantha and Anthony!!!

Inter-Faith Wedding Christian-Jewish (5-stars)

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Paul F

Reverend Brian is a great person. He met with us and it was more like hanging out with a friend, than an interview about the bride and I. He spoke about his faith, and his family's faith. He understands both Judaism, and Christianity very well. The ceremony was done first as... Read More a rough draft which he timely sent us. Then we sent back any and all corrections. He double checked everything and made sure we had all the things we needed the week before. This wasn't his first time doing this, and it showed. He knew to remind us to have our witnesses picked out, as well as any and all ceremonial items we needed. At the rehearsal, he kept it professional. He helped the 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen out on where to stand and how to walk in. The day of the wedding was a cake walk after we practiced. On the day of the wedding, he showed up well before he needed to, and it was great knowing there was one less thing to worry about. After the ceremony commenced, guests came up to us and told us that it was the best ceremony they had ever seen. Even "plus one" guests were crying that didn't even know us. I highly recommend Reverend Brian, and I would refer him to any recently engaged friends. Thank you Reverend Brian for helping make our day extra special.

2015-11-03T10:31:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Paul & Kristina!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Shannon R

Brian rocks! He listened to what we truly wanted for our ceremony, and made it so easy. He did such a wonderful job and even told the crowd a few jokes while they were waiting for everyone to come down the aisle. Thank you, Brian!

2015-09-29T14:09:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Shannon & Kyle!!!

AMAZING Reverend!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Alla M

My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony and Reverend Brian acted as our Reverend. He was FANTASTIC! From day one, it was obvious that he was very into helping my husband and I plan everything relating to the ceremony! He poured his heart and soul into planning our ceremony... Read More and emailed me at all hours, both day and night, perfecting every detail for our special day. He reminded me of things that I forgot and was on top of us the entire time making sure everything went perfect! I HIGHLY recommend using Reverend Brian if you want a funny and personable Officiant for your wedding. All of our guests LOVED him and said he made the ceremony great! Thanks again Reverend Brian, we are so glad that you were apart of our special day!

2015-09-29T14:10:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alla and Corey!

Brandon and Valerie 6.6.15 wedding

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Valerie D

Rev. Brian did an excellent job officiating our wedding. Brian was very professional throughout the entire process and very flexible. We had difficult schedules to work with and Rev. Brian always found time to meet with us at odd times, whether it be through Skype or in NYC... Read More (where we live). Rev. Brian personalized our ceremony to be exactly as we wanted it to be and gave great advice along the way. We received many compliments after the ceremony on how personal and well written the ceremony was. Rev. Brian is also very friendly and outgoing and has a great personality!

2015-09-29T14:16:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brandon and Valerie!!!

Beautiful and Stress Free

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Kristin N

Rev. Brian is amazing! My husband and I went to him not really knowing what we wanted in our ceremony other than short and sweet with some religious undertones and Rev. Brian provided us with numerous options for us to choose from for our ceremony. We were able to pick a... Read More ceremony that fit our personalities and needs. Rev. Brian was always available if we needed to discuss anything or make any changes that we needed. We highly recommend Rev. Brian and his services. Thank you, Rev. Brian for making our big day beautiful and stress free!

2015-09-29T14:17:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Kristin & Michael!!! It was a true honor!

June 2015 Long Beach Island, NJ Wedding

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Kristie B

I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Brian! He was an absolute pleasure to work with! My fiance and I got married on the beach, but still wanted to have a Roman Catholic style ceremony. We called Rev. Brian to set up a meeting to determine if he would be a good fit for... Read More what we were looking for. He was very receptive to what we wanted, and asked us questions about our story. He made us feel very comfortable, so we knew we were making the right choice in booking with him. A few months before the wedding, he sent us a draft of the ceremony to review to ensure we were happy with it. Since we got married on the beach, there was no mic system, but Rev. Brian did a great job projecting his voice to ensure everyone could hear him over the sound of the waves without sounding like he was shouting. The ceremony that he put together for us was absolutely perfect! It had just the right amount of humor to keep our guests interested. We got a lot of compliments on the ceremony that he put together for us from not only guests, but from some of our other vendors as well. I would definitely recommend Rev. Brian for any style wedding ceremony, as he customizes everything about it to fit each couples needs.

2015-09-29T14:17:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kristie and Kyle! It was a beautiful day, and I was honored to be a part of it!

So happy

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

Rev. Brian was such a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and friendly. He helped us create our own wedding vows and exceeded our expectations. We are so glad we chose Rev. Brian as our wedding officiant!

2015-06-28T21:29:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Anne & Joe!!! =^D

A Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

Reverend Brian was wonderful to work with! As a great listener and genuinely caring individual, he made certain that our ceremony suited me and my husband’s personalities and expectations. Rev. Brian’s creativity and compassion easily comes across through his words, which made... Read More for the most beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony I could have ever asked for.

2015-05-07T10:05:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Tara and Ankit!!! It was an absolute pleasure to serve such a wonderful couple!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Jennifer M

Rev Brian was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Our ceremony was amazing because of him! I couldn't have asked for better! He included our 5 year old son in the ceremony and really made our day special! Thank you so much!!!!

2015-05-06T16:59:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jen and Tommy!!! It was a sincere pleasure!

Wedding!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

Brian was the best! He made my wedding night amazingly beautiful and sweet. Everyone who attended had told me that Brian did an awesome job with officiating the wedding. Very good with communications. Catered to all our requests. Certainly I'd have him there for any other... Read More upcoming events. Thank you so much Brian!

2015-02-24T21:00:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Christine and Angelo! It was a true honor to serve you! =^D

Custom Ceremony 10/19/14

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jen L

Rev. Brian is absolutely amazing at what he does and I'd recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a custom wedding ceremony. My husband and I were getting married out of state and had to go with our gut when looking for vendors that were 1000 miles away. Rev. Brian... Read More was able to set up a skype appointment when it was time to set up our ceremony. He is extremely professional and does an amazing job paying attention to detail and getting the ceremony the way you want it. He definitely focuses on what you want to happen on that day! Rev. Brian was extremely helpful during the planning time and made our planning experience easy. On our wedding day the ceremony was a big hit. Several of our guests kept telling us how unique and great the ceremony was and that they enjoyed the personalized touch. We couldn't have been happier as to how our day went and Rev. Brian played a big part in that. If you're looking for a nontraditional and custom wedding ceremony...Rev. Brian is your guy!