Allison Davis Photography

Dallas // Fort Worth metroplex // Worldwide

A witness to life, love & beauty.

As a professional photographer in Dallas, Texas, for more 10 years, I love creating photographs that make me feel something: laughter, joy, compassion, love. I expect my viewers to feel connected to the images in some way. I want you to look back on your engagement, bridals and wedding day photographs and be brought back to the emotions of those moments. I have photographed more than 250 weddings and simply love the honor of being there to be a witness to the love you and your fiancé share and the moments full of life with your family and your best friends. I love destination weddings and have traveled all over the world. There's nothing I love more than a little adventure! I look forward to speaking with you and hearing about your love for one another and the plans for your wedding day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Dallas // Fort Worth metroplex // Worldwide (972) 754-8037

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda D

Allison Davis is wonderful to have as a photographer for so many reasons besides just the beautiful pictures you'll receive. The guests loved her! She not only captured fun and natural moments, but she was a joy to have around. The groomsmen loved that she was efficient and the... Read More bridesmaids enjoyed the calmness she exuded. To know the details were all covered and the pictures weren't a worry at all was so comforting as the bride as well. We loved all of our shots so much & are so glad to have all these memories. To top it all off she writes such sweet things that feel special and individual on her blog & sends a special follow up surprise that just makes you smile. I couldn't have asked for more & was beyond words pleased. We used her for engagements too & I am overjoyed with all the photos we will get to enjoy for years to come.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Amy E

My husband and I LOVED working with Allison! We selected her for our wedding after reading all of her great reviews and we were not let down! Ever since the first day we contacted her, she has been extremely professional and easy to work with. Not only did we love her but we... Read More have heard nothing but great comments from our family and friends. She delivered our photos within a very short time frame and went above and beyond our expectations. She is the absolute BEST!! We highly recommend Allison Davis Photography for your photography needs!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALLISON!!!!

The Best Decision I Made

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Amanda R

While planning our garden wedding Allison was easily my favorite vendor. Not only is she insanely talented, she takes the time to get to know your personal style, helps you get comfortable in front of the camera, and delivers an absolutely beautiful result. I could not be... Read More happier with my choice of photographers and love every single photo she took at both our engagement shoot and wedding. You will love working with her and will treasure her photos forever. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 John H

Allison is an incredibly talented photographer! There was never an awkward moment as she posed us for the portraits before and after the ceremony. In fact, she kept everything fun, simple and efficient! She truly captured every amazing moment of our big day and then some. Of... Read More course Allison is more than just an exceptional photographer. She is also a remarkable and honest person. We were beyond blessed to work with her and I would recommend Allison for any wedding without reservations!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kaitlin R

Allison is the best! We loved working with her for our engagement, bridal and wedding photos! She helped with poses, facial expressions, where to put your hand, turn your chin this way etc! Her energy is contagious and made us feel so comfortable! Her ideas and creativity... Read More exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer P

We are so happy with our choice to use Allison as our photographer. She was so easy to work with and very flexible. She made us feel so comfortable and we loved our photos so much! She really works to get your photos back to you fast, we had ours before we were even back from... Read More our honeymoon! Her attention to detail was incredible. A few days before our wedding she texted me to let me know that one of the highways leading to our venue would be closed down and we needed to allot extra time to get there. She also bumped up her arrival time to help compensate. It was the little things she did that just made me feel so much more relaxed on our big day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel B

All the rave reviews for Allison are on here for a reason: She is a wonderfully talented photographer and a lady with a heart of gold. As someone who gets a little awkward in front of the camera (what do I do with my hands?!??), Allison blew me away with her ability to set me... Read More and my fiance at ease with her bubbly personality, skillfully pose us, and capture relaxed and natural moments. For all our sessions so far, it has felt more like we have just been hanging out with a good friend, not doing a photoshoot. We were able to see our pictures in record time, and we were amazed at how good she made us look! Family and friends have not stopped raving about our pictures by her! She's not only talented, but also just a genuine, down-to-earth person who is wonderful to work with. I would absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Claire E

We could not be more ecstatic with the photos Allison took over the course of engagements, bridals and day-of sessions . She is extremely talented, fun and professional. My videographer team couldn't stop talking about how impressed they were with her skills throughout the... Read More entire wedding day -- it made my groom and I feel so good, and we couldn't wait to get the link to our online gallery. I'll never forget my wedding day, my guests and all of the details because of her work.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amanda C

Allison Davis is absolutely AMAZING!!! I would recommend her to everyone I know!! I used her for engagement pictures, bridals and the wedding and I am completely in LOVE with them all. She was great to work with and was available to answer any questions that I had. One of my... Read More cousins had used her and only had great things to say about her as well. I am so glad that I chose Allison for my BIG DAY!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amanda C

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany T

Look no further for you photographer because Allison Davis is the best out there! Not only is she extremely fun and personable, but she is such a professional and makes you feel so comfortable! I saw the incredible job that Allison did for my girlfriend and HAD to have her as... Read More my photographer. She gets all the right photos and is not shy to tell you or the guests what to do to make the picture look perfect! I told Allison that on my day, please tell me to move my arm if it is not flattering (I think we all know what I'm talking about). She makes you look amazing and I just could not have asked for a more amazing photographer and I can say without a doubt that you will happy that you choose Allison!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ariel P

What a fantastic experience! Allison is so incredibly professional, witty and talented. She knew exactly how to coach us to get the best photos possible, yet we were ourselves. SHE GOT OUR PHOTOS BACK TO US IN A WEEK.. Unheard of!! Just amazing!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ashley M

I don't even know where to begin with this review. Y'all, Allison is amazing. She is simply the best. From the moment I contacted her just for information to the day (yesterday!) I got my box with all my pictures, I could not have asked for anything better. She was quick to... Read More respond, funny, sweet, engaging, and made every session (engagements, bridals, and of course our wedding day) comfortable and exciting. Her work is beautiful and she gives direction well on poses while still letting you have freedom and have fun with the shoots. Instead of just sending my a flash drive in the mail with my pictures on it, she took time to make a box with a book, date card ideas around dallas, a couple pictures printed out, and the flash drive. The pictures were ready to view online very quickly after each session. In the case of our engagements, the day after! She is truly the best and I could not have imagined anyone else capturing such a special time in my life.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Jaime O

Allison Davis helped to make our entire engagement and wedding experience that much sweeter! She took BEAUTIFUL sneaky pictures of my husband proposing to me, and was flexible to the proposal - following us around and hiding in the park we were in to make sure it stayed a... Read More surprise. The pictures were perfect! When it came down to the wedding, she gave fantastic advice on how to make sure we had plenty of time for photos, and didn't miss out on a single moment of celebrating with our friends and family (a big concern for us)! Allison is professional, talented, and most of all, she is passionate and caring of all her clients! I could not recommend her more. Thanks Allison for making our day so fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Austin H

Allison did such an amazing job photographing our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos. I have gotten so many compliments on our pictures. She was so wonderful to work with - I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Morgan P

Allison did an amazing job photographing our engagements, my bridals and our wedding! It's so important to pick a talented photographer for your wedding photos because they will be the only thing you have from your big day when it's all said and done. I cannot tell you how many... Read More compliments we've received on how beautiful our photos are. We chose Allison not only for her talent, but for also how kind, funny and easy to get along with she is. She made us feel super comfortable from the beginning. She's great!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

We could not happier with the whole experience Allison provided for us. As two people who aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, Allison made it so easy! Not only did she make the experience of taking pictures a breeze, she also provided us with pictures to last a... Read More lifetime. We received so many comments on the quality of shots she took for both our engagement and wedding. Don't hesitate to use Allison!

Seriously incredible!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly B

She photographed a friend's wedding and I knew I just had to have her shoot mine. I ordered engagement shoot, bridals, and 8 hours of wedding. She always had the pictures back super quickly and I got my 1000+ plus wedding pictures back 17 days after my wedding. I have never... Read More heard of that kind of turn around! All of her pictures were so beautiful and I can't wait to get them printed! She was so fun to work with and she made us feel so comfortable. She was also the only person to get my veil to stay in the whole night so that was a nice little bonus. I cannot say enough good things about Allison Davis!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Christy C

Allison is an incredible photographer! Not only is she exceptional at capturing beautiful moments, she is also a beautiful person. She is kind, responsive, gracious, and made my wedding day so comfortable and stress-free. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have been able to... Read More have her as our photographer. Our pictures are beyond anything I could ever have expected and so much more! She will richly bless you life. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Kellyn D

Allison is absolutely wonderful. You can see the joy and passion for her work in the way she interacts with her clients. I have always felt I look 'awkward' on camera so I was nervous going into our first shoot. Allison gave great direction and walked us through every pose. We... Read More felt at ease the whole time and the photos look so natural! She was always available to answer questions and we received our pictures quickly. She even went above and beyond and sent other goodies along with the photos. We loved working with her and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

a must-have photographer!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Emily H

Allison Davis is a friend of mine from school. I have watched her grow as a skilled photographer over the years. When I became engaged, I told my parents, "Ok, now we need to contact Allison." Literally, she was my 'non-negotiable' for my wedding day. I told my parents it was... Read More her and only her for my photography. You may actually be wondering why. Well, I waited until my 30's to meet my husband and I absolutely loved how she literally could capture the love between a couple in every image. I didn't know how she did it, but I was excited to have her as my engagement, bridal, and wedding day photographer. Fast-forward to 3 months before the wedding. I had stepped in a hole, and couldn't walk. She gets this email from me "we need to wait until I can walk." Yes, I was devastated. Her response? "Not to worry, I have taken pics of a bride and edited two days before her wedding!" I was instantly relieved. Fast-forward to late October, one month before my wedding and we did my engagement shoot. She waited patiently as I took my boot off and hobbled around and she took pics with me not applying weight on my ankle. Amazingly, you would never even know about this! Then, I get strep and the wedding is approaching! I took another half-day off of work... the week of my wedding... and we took my pics. The bridals were stunning, and perfect. My wedding images... oh my goodness. They were beyond anything I could have ever hoped for! We had just her shooting the wedding, and she was fun, professional, and took pictures my guests now use as their profile pics because she is just that talented. Oh, and did I mention that she had my engagement and bridals edited and printed FOR the wedding?? The week OF the wedding... no extra charge? My parents loved that she had a contract, followed through on everything we discussed, and payment was super easy. I would recommend her to EVERY bride over and over again! You will be thankful you chose her! Just like I am!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Sarah W

Allison was a joy to work with and the pictures are amazing! I was unable to do enagement pictures with Allison but trusted that her work would be amazing based on her portfolio and I was right! She truly captures the emotions of the day and is fun to work with. I was impressed... Read More by her ability to corral large groups of people for the family pictures, and her professionalism, patience and grace. She produced the pictures quickly after the wedding and the work is great! I would highly recommend.

Amazing Allison! Simply the best

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kassie S

Allison was one of my favorite wedding vendors.She was so great and I absolutely loved our photos! I would definitely recommend Allison to anyone! Here are just a few of the reasons we loved her so much: 1. Her photos are AMAZING. She captures details and emotions so well and... Read More nothing will fall through the cracks. 2. She is so awesome to work with. She's fun and bubbly and made us feel comfortable with her instantly. 3. She has the photos available for you really fast. We had our wedding photos just a week or two after the wedding! 4. She blogs all of her photos. This might not be something you think about when finding a photographer, but it's really fun to see your pictures online and be able to share them with everyone. (http://www.allisondavisphotography.com/blog/) All in all, I loved working with Allison and would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Best of the Best!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Shannon P

I first met Allison when she was the photographer for my brothers wedding 2 years ago and the pictures she took from their wedding were simply stunning!! So when I got engaged the first wedding decision I wanted to make was to book the photographer and knew I wanted Allison,... Read More she's just that good.. She photographed my wedding last month and captured it in the most elegant way. Everyone who has seen the pictures have been amazed and in awe at how they turned out, she is truly so talented at what she does! I would recommend her to any and every bride looking for an amazing and fabulous photographer :)

Best of the Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Morgan S

We could not have picked a more perfect photographer!!! Allison was beyond phenomenal. Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous, but she was also a blast to work with! She made us feel super relaxed and comfortable during engagement pictures--my husband is not a fan of taking... Read More pictures, but even he had a great time. Super personable, friendly, bubbly, and just an overall joy to be around. You can tell how truly passionate she is about her profession and this reflects in all of her pictures. I can't tell you how many positive things we've heard from people looking at our pictures--and how many times they've made people cry! She's great at capturing all of the sweet and sentimental moments. I would for sure choose Allison again and recommend her to anyone hands down. She's the best!!!

Allison Davis

I’m a Story Teller. Documentor. Historian. I'm always the girl with my camera at any social event with my friends & family. I’m a music lover and I enjoy a variety from Lord Huron to Miranda Lambert to Mutemath. I’m a kayaker and love spending time paddling at White Rock Lake. I love traveling and I’ve been to Spain, Ireland, Switzerland, Morocco, Hawaii, Egypt, Uganda, Italy, Japan, Iceland, France, Greece, and all over the United States from Utah to New York and Florida and so many more places. One of my favorite things to photograph is hugs. I’ve photographed more than 250 weddings.