Is this your business? claim it now

Allison Phalen Floral Design

Duxbury, MA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Duxbury, MA (978) 758-7217

The most spectacular flowers ever!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Grace H

I found Allison just by browsing online and her designs were absolutely beautiful. Allison could not be easier to work with. She's wonderful. Prices were great and she went above and beyond anything that I even imagined. I actually had no set ideas or flowers or anything... Read More really on what I wanted the centerpieces to look like and Allison was able to pull everything together in the most wonderful way. All the guests loved the centerpieces, highs and lows, and I must say, there were some small "disagreements" between the guests about about who got to take home the flowers! I am so happy that she agreed to take me on and would recommend the heck out of this lovely lady! If ever I need flowers for any event, she would be my number 1.

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Jess M

I cannot say enough good things about Allison Phalen Floral Design. I absolutely loved my flowers. They were everything that I had dreamed of. Allison was a pleasure to work with. I told her very minimal details about what I wanted and she created beautiful bouquets and... Read More centerpieces that were better than I ever could have anticipated. She had some very creative and different ideas that added special touches to the cocktail hour and reception. I highly recommend her.

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Nikki M

Allison was absolutely amazing to work with. After meeting with several other vendors, I was discouraged about this aspect of our wedding ... and then we met Allison! She was laid back, paid close attention to detail, and so friendly. She put me at ease, and I knew instantly... Read More that she was the perfect fit for our wedding! Allison was always positive, quick to respond to questions, and flexible with any changes that came up. I know very little about flowers, so after providing Allison with color schemes and basic ideas of what we wanted, we let her do the rest! The flowers for our day were AMAZING. The bouquets were perfect, the centerpieces for the reception were so beautiful, and the arrangements for the ceremony were gorgeous! She made this aspect of our wedding so easy, and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend Allison to any bride!

Great prices! Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Tricia D

I met with almost 10 different florists around Cape Cod and Allison's prices were BY FAR the best. She was very flexible - I changed my mind on different things quite a bit leading up to the wedding and she was very accommodating. I also got the initial quote the same day from... Read More her - took up to a week to receive it from some of the other florists I met. Allison even gave me a complimentary ticket to a bridal show where she had my centerpieces on display so I was able to see them well before the wedding. Highly recommend!