"You have a vision... we make it happen!"

We'll pack the dance floor at your wedding with great music not cheesy games or endless DJ chatter. We are NOT a good fit if you want a cookie-cutter DJ who plays the same cliche' music at every wedding. Our clients love us (and our reviews show it) because we get to know our couples before the wedding. You have a vision... we make it happen. If you'd like a price quote, please let us know which of our services you are interested in (DJs, UpLighting Design, JP, Photo Booth, Ceremony Music, etc). We'll need your wedding date, your venue/city/state and the approximate hours. Are you also having your ceremony at the venue? Our full-time office staff is here to help you with free planning advice, ideas and great multi-service package deals, once you've shared your unique wedding details.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

The Bridal Center at 1 Main St, Andover, MA Andover, MA (978) 470-4700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Vanessa H

AllStar covered several of our wedding needs and exceeded all of our expectations! One thing I noticed right off the bat with AllStar is that they are extremely helpful over the phone. I called them several times throughout our wedding planning and even relied on them to help me... Read More create a detailed wedding day timeline. We hired a violinist through AllStar who turned out to be excellent and gave great song suggestions. Our DJ, Cal, was fantastic. He was thorough in his preparation, very professional and personable, and knew exactly what to play to get our guests on the dance floor. Our uplighting turned out gorgeous. The lighting specialist, Michael, went above and beyond to make sure that he fulfilled my vision. And lastly, our photo booth attendant was super friendly and fun. Everything came together perfectly without any hiccups. It was so convenient to book all of these services through one company, and it was an added bonus that they were such a helpful resource.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Vanessa E

My husband and I worked with AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting for our wedding in June. We used their DJ (DJ Tom Michaels), photobooth and uplighting services and all three were wonderful! DJ Tom Michaels worked with me in the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure... Read More that all of our guests would enjoy the music--he even made sure to have a bunch of Irish songs and a specific Irish step song for my husbands vising family! Everyone was up and dancing all night long. Out uplighting was beautuful, tasteful and really set the tone for the evening. The photobooth was an absolute hit--I think more people signed out photobooth guestbook than our traditional one! It was great to have only one vendor to deal with for multiple services. Overall AllStarEntertainment was wonderful to work with from beginning to end and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Briana H

DJ Jeremy was amazing! My guests loved the music and he kept the dance floor full for the entire event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Courtney G

AllStar Entertainment provided DJ and uplighting services for our wedding (October 2017) and we couldn’t have been happier! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end, and it was all thanks to DJ Mike! He really set the tone for the night from the beginning, and played... Read More the perfect mix of music to get the crowd of all ages moving. We spoke with Mike multiple times before the wedding and he listened carefully to our vision. He was able to accommodate our changes as we made them, and he brought it all together the night of. One of our guests had a medical emergency during the reception, and Mike handled the situation with professionalism. After everything was under control, Mike seamlessly transistioned everyone back to the dance floor and made sure we ended the night on a high note. We couldn’t recommend AllStar Entertainment more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 yadira m

Angel Alba is a fabulous DJ who has an outstanding knowledge of music in both English and Spanish despite his young age. Angel adapts his music to the audience and is more than happy to play a song request. Angel is extremely professional, pleasant and looks marvelous in his... Read More white tux and bow tie. Highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ohilda M

DJ Angel kept us dancing the entire night. Behind the scenes leading up to the event he was on point... getting to know us, helping us sift through what music we liked and didn't like, what vibe we wanted to set, he even helped us out with the agenda AND hosted our reception. We... Read More had so much fun! Thank you Angel for bringing that high energy, Dq and I definitely enjoyed ourselves thanks to your guidance!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sarah B

This is the second time I've worked with DJ Jeremy and I couldn't be happier with his work! He deejayed a fundraiser we held on October 20th and the crowd loved him. It wasn't a "dancy" type of event, however Jeremy worked his magic and had the crowd excited and having fun. I... Read More will not look anywhere else for a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Thomas A

Sooo happy with our decision to have AllStar Entertainment host our wedding. After a lot of research and speaking with Jeremy F. on the phone, we decided to go with Brian as our DJ and contracted their photo booth service, as well. And boy were we happy. Firstly, speaking with... Read More Brian on the phone a week before the wedding really put us at ease. That was one of the most stressful points in our lives, but Brian was so cool and professional that we immediately felt weight being lifted off our shoulders. We knew we were in good hands. Then at the wedding, Brian blew our expectations out of the water. He did a terrific job playing all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony. And during the reception he cleverly worked his magic to get everyone on the dancefloor, and they did not leave until the music stopped. Everyone had a blast, and there were a lot of sore feet the next day. The photo booth was also a huge hit. The attendant came with an assortment of silly things to wear in the booth, and people took full advantage. How do I know? They already sent me all of the proofs (even though prints were made on the spot for people to take home) and it's been less than 2 days since the wedding! Absurd diligence on their part, but I'm not complaining. After the night was over, we heard incessant praise for Brian's ability to ramp the energy up and keep it going. We had an amazing night and can't thank AllStar Entertainment enough.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 susan s

DJ Brian was awesome! He was extremely intuitive of the crowd to assure the most appropriate music and games. We were able to speak prior to the wedding assuring the wedding day would go just as I had imagined! He was creative, fun and full of life during the entire wedding!... Read More I was able to assist in all three areas the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. My guests were even complimenting his work! I would highly recommend him for a fun, exciting, worry free wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Erin H

DJ Peter was exactly what was promised... he played everything we wanted, both for the ceremony and the reception, and boy, what a great time we had! I honestly think his being there is what kept the party going!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jamie B

Our wedding was October 7th. We were lucky enough to lock in Allstat Entertainment for their triple play package, which included a Dj, uplighting and a photo booth. The pricing was very reasonable and the service were amazing! DJ Anthony was super reliable, very punctual and... Read More most importantly kept the dance floor packed all night long! The uplighting and photo booth were great extra details that kept our guests entertained. We highly recommend Dj Anthony and Allstar Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kaitlyn S

Jeremy is FANTASTIC. I can't speak highly enough about him. I was a little nervous booking a DJ after only speaking to him once but I am SO glad I did. Not only did he make the whole process so seamless but he had everyone dancing the whole time!! He ran the wedding and did such... Read More a great job. Book him! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tasha S

Where do I even start??? He hired our dj, videographer, and photo booth from All Star and literally couldn't be happier! Cal was our dj and kept the dance floor full all night long! We got TONS of comments about how much fun people had and that's all thanks to Cal! Transitions... Read More between songs were flawless and he had the perfect balance between keeping our requests and taking guest requests. Thanks Cal! Luis and Diego did our videography and they went completely above and beyond to make sure they got everything to make our wedding video perfect. They were delightful to work with and you can tell they take their work seriously and are great at what they do! They were PERFECT and we loved working with them! Thank you so much Luis and Diego! Lastly we had Ken running our photo booth! So many people commented on how nice he was and when we got to talk to him he was so pleasant and fun! Everybody had a blast with the photo booth and Ken was the bomb! Thanks Ken! I have one word of advice for anyone planning a wedding in greater Boston: HIRE ALL STAR FOR AS MANY SERVICES AS YOU CAN!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ken L

DJ Peter delivered on so many levels. He guaranteed he would keep the dance floor packed and he delivered. He also exceeded expectations on the custom entrance song. Finally, he adapted to all situations and kept us informed throughout the whole event. He will be strongly... Read More recommended to others.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jessica C

We had a wonderful experience with AllStar! Our DJ was Dan, he is a young man and we were so impressed with his professionalism, flexibility, attentiveness and problem solving! There was a moment during our reception where something happened to his sound system, but he kept his... Read More cool, quickly figured out what was wrong, and got the music pumping in no time. Our family loves to dance, and he read the crowd perfectly throughout the night keeping everyone on their feet for hours. Everyone I spoke to from AllStar was fantastic, you can tell with each conversation that they are really there for their clients and love what they do. Nothing but 5 stars for Dan and the AllStar team!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alaina D

MICHAEL IS AMAZING!!! Our uplighting was beautiful and set the scene for an amazing night! Very professional service, affordable, and a great experience overall.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Alison C

Our DJ Evan did a great job - got our nerdy crowd out on the dance floor, added atmosphere to cocktail hour, and made the ceremony readings of our soft-spoken parents perfectly clear to all our guests. Our lighting designer Victoria was fantastic too - the perfect finishing... Read More touch to our space. Our one complaint here is that we had some trouble getting in touch in the last few weeks before the wedding - we thought based on our first communication with the main office that we'd be talking about specifics earlier, and were honestly feeling pretty concerned as late as the weekend before. But, everything got sorted out with days to spare and on the day of, everything was perfect, which is the important part :)

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Marissa C

AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting is the ONLY entertainment company to hire for a wedding or any other function and the one stop shopping is very convenient. We had our wedding at Eolia Mansion at Harkness State Park in Waterford, CT. From start to finish, the wedding... Read More planning was not always an easy process for us and at times felt like we were "swimming up stream". Jeremy and staff's diligent communication, guidance, and accommodating nature helped calm our nerves and gave us confidence in our direction. They were extremely patient and understanding with us throughout, which we are grateful for. Even though we had a bit of a late start on our wedding day, they adjusted to the changes and made preparations with experience, precision, and a positive attitude--all characteristics that define a successful and well managed business. The set up of the uplighting we requested made our venue magical. The music selection was better than we could have imagined and was timed perfectly. Jeremy (our DJ) kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long! Our guests didn't want to leave! We also believe our photography and videography is the best we've ever seen. They were passionate and professional...truly impressive. We couldn't be happier with our experience and will certainly refer this company to our friends. Thanks again for helping to make our day a truly special and memorable one! Warmest Regards, David & Marissa

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Bethany C

AllStar is who you want to work with and hire for your wedding entertainment needs, hands down. From the beginning stages of planning, Jeremy Federochick made decision making so easy. Questions are always answered immediately. We had alot of music/detail requests and our DJ Mac... Read More was exceptional to work with - he made our wedding so memorable and kept everyone on the dance floor. You cannot put a price on seeing your wedding guests having a great time. Our uplighting tech killed it, he listened to my lighting requests and executed perfectly throughout the night. Knowing you can depend on your entertainment team to be there and do amazing work is a great feeling. I would absolutely hire them again and recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jackie R

We love DJ Anthony!!! My husband and I were fortunate to work with DJ Anthony for our wedding in Maine a couple of weeks ago and couldn't have asked for a better experience! He truly made our wedding dreams come true - he kept the dance floor going from the moment we kicked off... Read More with such fun and high energy, everyone had a blast! We received SO MANY compliments on our DJ and even requests for the playlist! If you're looking for an attentive, talented DJ professional, look no further than DJ Anthony and the AllStar staff. Every step of the process was easy and stress-free. We would do it all over again at the chance to work with them!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Laura W

I don't even know where to begin! Everything about this company was amazing from our initial meeting right up through our wedding. We initially met with Justice Michael to get a feel for the company and learn more about them. He was fantastic and made us feel right at home.... Read More We let him know that we wanted mainly 80s and 90s played at our wedding and he immediately recommended 2 of their DJs. We ultimately chose DJ Peter Healey and he did not disappoint. He was very friendly and really fun on our initial phone meeting and then very responsive to text messages after that! I couldn't have asked for any more the night of the wedding. We literally didn't tell him any specific songs to play other than we wanted mostly 80s and 90s and he really hit it out of the park. I couldn't have come up with a better playlist myself - he literally played every song I wanted to hear. The dance floor was packed all night long and so many people are still telling me how awesome our DJ was. I'm still all smiles just thinking about it! We also chose to do uplighting at the wedding as well. Our lighting designer was Michael and he was awesome! He was super friendly! The lights were gorgeous all night long - you can tell he knows what he is doing! I can't recommend AllStar enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Stephanie P

I can't even say how amazing our DJ was for our wedding 2 weeks ago!! I honestly was the HAPPIEST bride seeing all our guests dancing the whole night!! I've been a guest at many weddings where the dance floor stays pretty empty and I feel so bad for the couple because first of... Read More all it's embarrassing and second they paid a lot of money to just let it all go to waste. So my fear was that at my wedding people would be bored and not dance, especially since we had so many different kinds of people invited. Our families are from different countries and then there was our friends and co workers, so a bunch of different styles. DJ Anthony did such an AMAZINGGGGG job that he had EVERYONE dancing the whole night!!! From the oldest people to all the young people. It put the BIGGEST smile on my face seeing that everyone had an awesome time. Our goal to have everyone dancing and enjoying the night was accomplished, thank you to DJ Anthony!!!!!!!!!!! He went above and beyond the expected!! I seriously have no complaints at all!!! I am recommending him to everyone and hopefully I can have another party soon so I can call him again!! You will not regret going with this company for your big day and you certainly won't regret calling on DJ ANTHONY!!! BEST DJ IN TOWN!!!!!!! If I could give him 10 stars I would in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! BTW-if you're looking for a bilingual DJ stop right here and call them, DJ Anthony can take great care of your crowd!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Tessie S

We were so lucky to have Peter be the DJ at our wedding. Right from the start he was extremely helpful and worked hard to make sure things would be perfect for our ceremony and reception. On the day of our wedding, all of the promises Peter made came true--our wedding dance... Read More floor was packed all night! We were so happy to have had DJ Peter and AllStar Entertainment as part of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Blanca M

Booked All Star for a DJ (Anthony), uplighting and for a photobooth because you couldn't beat the value for the price. DJ Anthony Tejeda did a fantastic job for our special day. Our wedding was half Latino half American and we needed him to do all the announcements half and half... Read More so my Latino family could understand. He did everything flawlessly and was very helpful throughout the process. I had minor special requests and he did all of them no problem. He also set up the uplighting at the venue and controlled it, I was obsessed with the color schemes he chose which we'd talked about. It's amazing how a small detail like uplighting can add some brightness to a venue. I was one of those hands off brides up until like a month before when the planning started to get real, I would text him and he'd always answer me within 5 mins max! Any question I had he was always available. I could not have dreamed up a better DJ than Anthony. We had also had a photobooth with an attendant and props and the photobooth attendant was really pleasant. I heard from guests that he was really friendly and funny! Would highly recommend All Star to anyone for any wedding service such as a DJ, uplighting or photobooth. Thank you All Star for making our day special and thank you DJ Anthony for being attentive and overall awesome! -Blanca (the bride)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Takara L

DJ Anthony Tejeda, Michael Wonson (lighting), and AllStar Entertainment were excellent and very easy to work with. DJ Anthony and Michael were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Everyone at AllStar was professional and courteous. Highly recommend all three!

Michael Edwards

Overseeing one of New England's largest and most respected entertainment agencies, owner Michael Edwards recently retired as a DJ when he was commissioned as a Justice of the Peace. Now, he has taken on the role of mentor to the exciting staff of young professional DJs at AllStar. This role is made easier since everyone in our company is a dedicated, full-time wedding professional with a singular goal of customer satisfaction and exceeding client expectations at every wedding. We all take great pride in our services and the thrilled 5-Star reviews of our clients actually tell the story for us.