"You have a vision... we make it happen!"

We'll pack the dance floor at your wedding with great music not cheesy games or endless DJ chatter. We are NOT a good fit if you want a cookie-cutter DJ who plays the same cliche' music at every wedding. Our clients love us (and our reviews show it) because we get to know our couples before the wedding. You have a vision... we make it happen. If you'd like a price quote, please let us know which of our services you are interested in (DJs, UpLighting Design, JP, Photo Booth, Ceremony Music, etc). We'll need your wedding date, your venue/city/state and the approximate hours. Are you also having your ceremony at the venue? Our full-time office staff is here to help you with free planning advice, ideas and great multi-service package deals, once you've shared your unique wedding details.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

The Bridal Center at 1 Main St, Andover, MA Andover, MA (978) 470-4700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amanda B

Having an excellent DJ is the most important aspect of your wedding. Brian McCarthy was our DJ for our September, 2016 wedding and we could not have been happier with the services he provided. Brian played a variety of music that got everyone (of all ages) on the dance floor... Read More having a great time. One week before the wedding, we met with Brian for a final consultation which made us feel very confident going into the big day. Brian is a very knowledgeable professional and he is a great resource for questions about the logistics of your wedding reception. Additionally, we booked uplighting services through AllStar and our uplighting professional, Katelyn B., was fantastic! We highly recommend booking AllStar Entertainment & Uplighting for your wedding reception. We had the best night ever and our guests are still reveling in all the fun we had!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Bunnary A

We had such a wonderful experience working with AllStar. We initially came to AllStar because our photographer recommended Michael as a JP and found that they offered other services we wanted as well. We really wanted him to be our JP. He's such a cool guy. Unfortunately he was... Read More booked but we were lucky enough to book our DJ, Anthony and our up lighting designer, Scott through AllStar. Anthony was so great to work with. He met us up at our Venue to go over day of details and gave great suggestions. He was even open for us to give him a playlist with Cambodian and Korean music which most DJs don't like doing. The dance floor was overflowing! Anthony was awesome! We highly recommend him! Scott was amazing as well! He called us to ask which color scheme we wanted. We didn't even know we got to pick our own color scheme but my husband talked to him and told him about our wedding colors and he was able to execute it perfectly! I saw pictures from our first dance and cake cutting and the colors came out beautiful! I didn't think uplighting would make such a drastic change to the room and it set the mood for the night. It was beautiful and well worth the money.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Vanessa E

My husband and I worked with AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting for our wedding in June. We used their DJ (DJ Tom Michaels), photobooth and uplighting services and all three were wonderful! DJ Tom Michaels worked with me in the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure... Read More that all of our guests would enjoy the music--he even made sure to have a bunch of Irish songs and a specific Irish step song for my husbands vising family! Everyone was up and dancing all night long. Out uplighting was beautuful, tasteful and really set the tone for the evening. The photobooth was an absolute hit--I think more people signed out photobooth guestbook than our traditional one! It was great to have only one vendor to deal with for multiple services. Overall AllStarEntertainment was wonderful to work with from beginning to end and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Patrick R

Great night! Brian was an amazing DJ. Every one of my guests said they had a blast and "the DJ was amazing". We even threw in some trivia that was a fun way to mix it up. 5/5 would recommend to a friend!!! Call them if you haven't already!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Valerie B

This company is so beyond worth it! From start to finish they make everything so easy and enjoyable. DJ Anthony could not (I can't stress this enough) better. He had everyone at our wedding dancing and smiling the night away, and was a big reason our wedding was a huge success!... Read More I couldn't recommend this company more.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda T

Brian Mac is the BEST!!! We were married on 4/22/17 and are SO happy we went with AllStar Entertainment! Brian made us feel at ease right away when speaking over the phone before the wedding. The night of he was so professional and fun. He had the entire dance floor packed the... Read More whole night. It was perfect. My husband and I were able to visit with all of our guests because we were all on the dance floor!! We highly recommend Brian! The uplighting was beautiful as well and really shows up awesome in our pictures. THANK YOU so much!! Best night of our lives! Friends and family are still talking about how great the DJ was :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Dominique L

BRIAN MAC WAS AMAZING!!! He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We had a little scheduling confusing with our hotel and he decided to play a game to keep everyone's energy up! As a surprise after the cake cutting he decided to play bride/groom trivia, everyone loved... Read More it. He was energetic and interactive.. just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 shelley m

I can't say enough about what a fanastic job Jeremy at AllStar Entertainment did for my husbands 40th surprise party. Very easy to work with and the music and lighting were perfect. The guests had a blast and even the caterers commented to me about how great the DJ was.... Read More Really made the experience of planning a big party less stressful.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 krista F

For my wedding I had DJ Anthony from Allstar Entertainment and all I can say is he is the best! From the planning stage to the day of the wedding he was checking in with me. We wanted a high engergy wedding and that is exactly what we got. He was able to get everyone out on... Read More the dance floor and our family and friends said they had such an amazing time! I would recommend him to anyone because you wont be disappointed .

Reviewed on 1/16/2017

We picked Jeremy, from AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting, as our music and lighting vendor for our Jan 2017 wedding. From the very beginning Jeremy was extremely humble and really took the time to understand our needs. I was genuinely impressed by how transparent he was... Read More when it came to pricing and contracting. On the night of the event, Jeremy not only delivered on all of his promises but also exceeded our expectations!! I would definitely hire Jeremy and the AllStar group again. -Salar R.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Victoria L

DJ Anthony was my DJ for me wedding on 11/26/2016, we are so happy that we chose him for our big day! He made it very easy to work with, and never once did it feel like a business matter. He made us feel like he our very good friend this whole time, and genuinely wanted to... Read More celebrate with us. We can't wait to do another big party again because he will definitely be who we will call !!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Angela B

If it was possible to given ten stars, I would! Brian Mac was phenomenal!!! I was really nervous about being the center of attention so for me personally, he made sure I was comfortable with everything happening and if I wasn't, he always had a back up plan to transition into... Read More something else. The dance floor was packed all night long, everyone had such a blast at our wedding. This guy truly is passionate about music and it shows! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Han W

Highly recommend DJ Anthony! He is very talented, passionate and very accommodative. We are very happy to have him at our big day in Newport on Aug 20. Great job!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Meredith C

AllStar truly provides and all star experience. We used them for our DJ, uplighting, and pianist for our cocktail hour. DJ Peter Healey was amazing; our guests were dancing all night. The music was one of the most important parts of our reception and we wanted the perfect mix of... Read More country, pop and throw back music. Peter played the perfect combination of what we were looking for. He really listened to us in the planning meeting and was well-prepared for our day. The uplighting was amazing! The lighting designer stayed for the whole night and adjusted the lighting to fit the feel of each part of the evening. The pianist, Steve, added the perfect amount of romantic elegance to our cocktail hour in Searles Castle. I highly recommend AllStar!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Julie S

We really enjoyed the whole experience working with DJ Anthony Tejeda and Allstar Entertainment. Everyone at Allstar was incredibly kind, friendly, knowledgeable and so professional. They were all so genuine in sharing in our excitement of our wedding too, which we really... Read More appreciated. Our wedding was a multi-cultural event and Anthony, being bilingual, was able to handle it so well and just played a great mix of music that had everyone up dancing all night! Anthony really went above and beyond working with us beforehand too, offering song suggestions, cutting songs and creating mixes for us and most importantly, he really listened to us and honored our own ideas and requests as well. Anthony truly provided everything we asked for and more and without a doubt helped us create the wedding of our dreams! We couldn't be happier or more grateful to Anthony and the whole crew at Allstar Entertainment and absolutely recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Beth G

AllStar was my absolute favorite vendor. They were so incredibly helpful and easily accessible. Our dj Brian was beyond phenomenal and accommodated every request we had. I loved the fact that I spoke to him multiple times in the two months prior to the wedding day to go over... Read More every detail and help put my mind at ease. Even better, those relatives who don't like loud music made a point to tell me that the music wasn't loud at all and thought Brian did a great job.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Alvaro B

Where do I even start? Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, especially when selecting vendors. My husband and I are also a same-gender and biracial couple so ensuring great chemistry and compatibility with our vendors was essential for us. We had our initial meeting... Read More with Anthony via Skype to learn more about his style, experience, etc. We knew instantly that we wanted him to be our DJ! Anthony was not only extremely knowledgeable but also friendly, respectful and genuinely caring. In the months leading up to the wedding, Anthony and I communicated multiple times. He was always available to answer questions and was truly invested in learning about our music preferences. We also decided to go with the uplighting services that Anthony provides including a custom name gobo (If you’re debating whether do get these extra services – do it. It’s so worth it!!). Thirty days before the wedding day, we were supposed to submit a wedding reception form which details all the music choices (1st dance, wedding party song, etc.). In the mist of all the planning, we completely forgot about this and didn’t send it to Anthony until two days before the wedding. Anthony being the awesome and caring person that he is, agreed to meet with us the day before our wedding at 9:00 PM to go over this document and to make sure everything was ready to our big day! If you’re still in doubt about choosing Anthony, please don’t. We can honestly say that in our search for an awesome DJ, we also ended gaining a great friend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Steve C

Peter Healey is fantastic! He worked with us prior to the wedding to get a feel for our taste in music. His suggestions were extremely helpful and made a significant contribution to the wedding reception/dinner/dancing. We had a wide age range in attendance and he made it work.... Read More Everyone there had a fabulous time and enjoyed the music. His "stage personality" is perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Janine S

DJ Pete Healey was, in a word, amazing. Every last detail of the ceremony was perfect, and he kicked the night off with a game and the dance floor was packed from that point on! He was such a joy to work with. Simply put, he "got" us. And in turn, we got a fantastic DJ who we... Read More recommend to everyone!! We can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mary V

Cal was AMAZING plain and simple. We were married 10/8/16 and he kept the flow of the night going during our wedding. He got to know our likes and dislikes through a series of phone calls and emails. And made sure to include our wants and personalities throughout the night. The... Read More best was how he mixed in our personal requests with our favorite genres, and hey who doesn't love some 2000 boy band or Motown? He mixed flawlessly. The best part of the night was Cal playing Friends in Low Places and the entire wedding being on the dance floor singing along. The professionalism was too notch! He dealt with drunk friends and family trying to make drunk requests, with pose and finesse. Thanks for helping make our wedding day so special, Cal!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Tyler B

DJ Mac was awesome! Going into the process of finding a DJ, we were very particular with what we were looking for, but can say without hesitation that after 5+ "phone interviews" we found exactly what we were looking for in Mac. From the first phone call, through the planning,... Read More and day-off, he was someone we could both trust, and someone who we felt was truly engaged with us. He was very good about listening to our needs, followed our directions precisely, was very engaging with our guests, super responsive during the planning phrase, and extremely professional throughout. He is the kind of guy you would want to have a beer with - in fact, he even offered to meet us for dinner a few months before the wedding in order to get to know us. We truly felt valued by Mac, and he was definitely one of the "all-stars" from on vendor list - we had a rather complicated schedule to our wedding, and he was part of the glue that held the wedding together and made it all flow so perfectly. One of the greatest signs of Mac's craft and skill though, is how many of the other vendors of the day complimented us on Mac. We had vendors from the day-off planner to the caterer telling us impressed they were with Mac and how much more on-top of things he was than what they are ordinarily used to. We highly recommend Mac without hesitation.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jacqueline T

Anthony had everyone up dancing throughout the night. He played a great mix of old and new so that everyone could have a chance dancing. He also sent me fabulous pictures and videos of the night. Thanks for making our wedding on 9/10/16 so special! I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa D

We can't thank DJ Anthony enough for an amazing time at our recent wedding. He listened to our requests and followed through. He kept all guests happy with a mix of Spanish and English music and was able to feel the crowd to keep the party going! He was patient with last minute... Read More changes and willing to work with us on all aspects to make sure our reception was special. Our guests had a blast and are still saying it was the best wedding! We also used All Star Entertainment for our uplighting and photo booth. Everything worked out great and went seamlessly. The lighting really added a special touch and made our pictures come out amazing. I recommend All Star Entertainment to anyone looking for an amazing party! They really were great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Sarah C

WE LOVED BRIAN!!!!!! he was amazing. from the start we had full confidence in him. We sat down with him about one week before the wedding gave him a little idea what kind of couple we were, and then from there we let him do his thing! He knows how to get a crowd dancing from... Read More start to finish, we had 240 people and they didn't stop once thanks to Brian. Me and my husband joke about how we want to throw an anniversary party next year just so we can have Brian come back!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

All Start DJ was the perfect choice for our wedding! Peter Healey was incredibly professional and yet so warm and nice. We video-chatted with Peter a couple times to go over the details of our wedding. The form the company had us fill us was extremely intricate so that no detail... Read More would be missed. Peter assured us that he would take care of the entire evening and that all we had to do was relax. Our main goal was to get as many people dancing as we could as much as possible throughout the night, and Peter more than exceeded our wishes. My husband and I had been to other weddings where the DJ could never quite get the party going, but we felt confident that Peter knew exactly what he was doing, and we were right. Early on in the reception, my husband and I stepped out for a few pictures and came back during the salad course to almost all of the guests jumping and dancing on the dance floor. Those few minutes of dancing during dinner set the tone for the entire evening, and as soon as the dance floor opened up, our guests flooded the floor. Most of our guests danced till midnight. Throughout the evening, Peter checked in with us to make sure everything was going perfectly, which of course it was. Thank you so much for making our wedding spectacular, Peter! Our wedding would not have been so perfect without you. We highly, highly recommend All Star DJ and especially Peter Healey!

Michael Edwards

Overseeing one of New England's largest and most respected entertainment agencies, owner Michael Edwards recently retired as a DJ when he was commissioned as a Justice of the Peace. Now, he has taken on the role of mentor to the exciting staff of young professional DJs at AllStar. This role is made easier since everyone in our company is a dedicated, full-time wedding professional with a singular goal of customer satisfaction and exceeding client expectations at every wedding. We all take great pride in our services and the thrilled 5-Star reviews of our clients actually tell the story for us.