"You have a vision... we make it happen!"

We'll pack the dance floor at your wedding with great music not cheesy games or endless DJ chatter. We are NOT a good fit if you want a cookie-cutter DJ who plays the same cliche' music at every wedding. Our clients love us (and our reviews show it) because we get to know our couples before the wedding. You have a vision... we make it happen. If you'd like a price quote, please let us know which of our services you are interested in (DJs, UpLighting Design, JP, Photo Booth, Ceremony Music, etc). We'll need your wedding date, your venue/city/state and the approximate hours. Are you also having your ceremony at the venue? Our full-time office staff is here to help you with free planning advice, ideas and great multi-service package deals, once you've shared your unique wedding details.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

The Bridal Center at 1 Main St, Andover, MA Andover, MA (978) 470-4700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lauren B

I loved AllStar from the first time I spoke with Michael on the phone. He was beyond helpful and made the process so easy for us. Out of all the vendors we had to select, this was a no-brainer for us. We were so excited to have Brian as our DJ and he was even better than... Read More anticipated. We had people on the dance floor almost immediately and received many compliments from our guests. We also hired a cocktail hour pianist, a photobooth and uplighting from AllStar and couldn't say enough great things. This was one of the least stressful parts of the planning process thanks to AllStar's experience and their staff being genuinely nice people. I hope we have an excuse to hire them again!

2017-05-30T11:00:33 Response from the vendor

Lauren, having the opportunity to work with you and Kyle was truly an honor. With a review like this there is little we can say but thank you very much, this is what we strive for out of every wedding and to receive validation through... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Bunnary A

We had such a wonderful experience working with AllStar. We initially came to AllStar because our photographer recommended Michael as a JP and found that they offered other services we wanted as well. We really wanted him to be our JP. He's such a cool guy. Unfortunately he was... Read More booked but we were lucky enough to book our DJ, Anthony and our up lighting designer, Scott through AllStar. Anthony was so great to work with. He met us up at our Venue to go over day of details and gave great suggestions. He was even open for us to give him a playlist with Cambodian and Korean music which most DJs don't like doing. The dance floor was overflowing! Anthony was awesome! We highly recommend him! Scott was amazing as well! He called us to ask which color scheme we wanted. We didn't even know we got to pick our own color scheme but my husband talked to him and told him about our wedding colors and he was able to execute it perfectly! I saw pictures from our first dance and cake cutting and the colors came out beautiful! I didn't think uplighting would make such a drastic change to the room and it set the mood for the night. It was beautiful and well worth the money.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Vanessa E

My husband and I worked with AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting for our wedding in June. We used their DJ (DJ Tom Michaels), photobooth and uplighting services and all three were wonderful! DJ Tom Michaels worked with me in the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure... Read More that all of our guests would enjoy the music--he even made sure to have a bunch of Irish songs and a specific Irish step song for my husbands vising family! Everyone was up and dancing all night long. Out uplighting was beautuful, tasteful and really set the tone for the evening. The photobooth was an absolute hit--I think more people signed out photobooth guestbook than our traditional one! It was great to have only one vendor to deal with for multiple services. Overall AllStarEntertainment was wonderful to work with from beginning to end and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Chelsea D

We had DJ Mike for our wedding, and we could not be more thrilled with out experience. When picking vendors, the DJ was the most important to us, as we wanted a fun and upbeat wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. DJ Mike was extremely organized and supportive... Read More throughout the planning. He made the wedding day so stress free for us. There were a few moments where the venue made mistakes and he completely took care of it and covered them up. He had people dancing for the entire wedding and made things so fun. He read the crowd and picked all of the right songs. Everyone was raving about how much fun they had at our wedding and how great our DJ was! I would recommend Mike to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ashley A

DJ Anthony did an amazing job at our wedding and perfectly captured the right mix of music. We couldn't have been happier and would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Great job Anthony!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rachel S

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with All Star Entertainment on our wedding day. Jeremy was so accommodating, easy to work with, eager to please, professional, sincere, and most importantly, kept the dance floor going all night!! He also played the... Read More special songs we wanted and aligned with what we did not want to hear. I honestly think that about 5 out of the 180 guests we had at our wedding did not dance, everyone else did because Jeremy made it that irresistible! Thank you so much to All Start Entertainment and Uplighting! You made our day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura S

Working with AllStar Entertainment was the most pleasant and professional experience from our first meeting to our actual wedding day! Everything about them and the DJ they matched us up with was absolutely amazing. We felt like they listened and truly made us feel like we... Read More mattered on a personal level and giving us our dream wedding was their goal. They made it seem easy and we love DJ Mac so much!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kevin M

We had such an amazing experience with Anthony Tejeda. Our wedding was a mix of English and Spanish speaking guests and Anthony did a great job keeping everyone entertained and dancing from start to finish. Anthony was good communicating music taste and suggestions including... Read More our first dance which was amazing :) He also provided the lights which made the room look beautiful. We definitely recommend his services.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sarah B

We felt completely at home as soon as we sat down to speak with Michael. We went into the meeting just looking for a DJ and we walked out with a DJ, Justice of the Peace (Michael), and Uplighting. DJ (Brian): We received outstanding reviews from our guests. They said that he... Read More was the best DJ they had experience at a wedding. He got out guests up and dancing. THANK YOU BRIAN. Justice of the Peace (Micheal)- Made the ceremony process a piece of cake. I had nothing to worry about and he answered all of our question. We are so thankful! Uplighting: Amazing. Completely transformed the room and made dancing a blast. Even played with the lights to the Eye of the Tiger theme song. :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lisa D

This company truly out did themselves. My fiance and I came in with tough and random questions, which Anthony and the owner had every answer to. We immediately connected with Anthony and walked out knowing our reception was going to rock. I, being a dance teacher, was going to... Read More be super hard to please. After we booked him, a friend of ours had him for a wedding and told us he was the best. A month before the wedding Anthony reached out to us, and was available 24/7 for any questions. I was a picky bride for my GOBO and he made an awesome one...The week of our wedding we met and had an awesome time just chatting and setting up our introductions etc. I also wanted a specific mix for my parents entrance (he was a firefighter) and Anthony made an awesome mix!! Our family and friends were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT, and kept telling us how awesome he was! My husband and I are so so excited that he made our night so memorable, and smooth. I did not have one worry with him. I would get married again just to have him DJ, he also had the place light up with amazing uplights. The entire place looked amazing, and set the mood all night long. I HIGHLY recommend him and hopefully can find an event that we can use him again!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Molly T

Peter was truly a genuine pleasure to work with. As soon as we spoke on the phone for the first time, I knew he completely understood the vibe we were going for during our reception. He checked in to discuss final details the week before the wedding. He even accommodated a last... Read More minute change after I texted him on the morning of the event. The dance floor was hopping all night and even just during the dinner portion of the evening people were raving about the music. Thank you Peter and Allstar!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Karen B

AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting really made our wedding perfect. Our DJ Mac was fantastic and was great at picking music that worked for our guests. Was even able to get music last minute that guests requested on the spot. Rachel our lighting specialist was phenomenal, we... Read More gave her free range to do her thing and make it look good and she did just that. She took what was around her and made it look even better! Thank you guys for making our day wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kelsey T

I would definitely rate Allstar Entertainments service as 5 stars. Through the planning process, Michael and Jeremy were so helpful and quick with responses. They made planning a wedding from a distance so easy. Dj Anthony Tejada was fantastic both the day of and in the planning... Read More process. He was so helpful and made everything so easy. He exceeded our expectations with music and personality. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Janelle T

I was so happy with All Star DJ and our DJ, Pete Healey. Through the planning stages, I was made to feel so comfortable and taken care of. They made it very easy and let me know their number one priority was to just ensure that I had the best day ever. On our wedding day, Pete... Read More had to move to 3 locations- the beach for our ceremony, a courtyard for our cocktail hour, and then our indoor reception venue. He had everything set up and ready to go so there was never a second that there was not music! For the reception, he had the dance floor packed all night! He knew exactly what to keep playing to keep everyone having the best time ever. He was so kind and courteous to our guests and made our wedding party and family feel so at ease with prepping them for entrances / speeches. He went out of his way to get a few songs that would make our wedding even more personal. Above all, I was just so appreciative of how genuine and kind Pete was, and I am so thankful that we were able to have him and All Star DJ be a part of our special day. It would not have been the same otherwise!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Patrick R

Great night! Brian was an amazing DJ. Every one of my guests said they had a blast and "the DJ was amazing". We even threw in some trivia that was a fun way to mix it up. 5/5 would recommend to a friend!!! Call them if you haven't already!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Valerie B

This company is so beyond worth it! From start to finish they make everything so easy and enjoyable. DJ Anthony could not (I can't stress this enough) better. He had everyone at our wedding dancing and smiling the night away, and was a big reason our wedding was a huge success!... Read More I couldn't recommend this company more.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda T

Brian Mac is the BEST!!! We were married on 4/22/17 and are SO happy we went with AllStar Entertainment! Brian made us feel at ease right away when speaking over the phone before the wedding. The night of he was so professional and fun. He had the entire dance floor packed the... Read More whole night. It was perfect. My husband and I were able to visit with all of our guests because we were all on the dance floor!! We highly recommend Brian! The uplighting was beautiful as well and really shows up awesome in our pictures. THANK YOU so much!! Best night of our lives! Friends and family are still talking about how great the DJ was :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Dominique L

BRIAN MAC WAS AMAZING!!! He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We had a little scheduling confusing with our hotel and he decided to play a game to keep everyone's energy up! As a surprise after the cake cutting he decided to play bride/groom trivia, everyone loved... Read More it. He was energetic and interactive.. just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 shelley m

I can't say enough about what a fanastic job Jeremy at AllStar Entertainment did for my husbands 40th surprise party. Very easy to work with and the music and lighting were perfect. The guests had a blast and even the caterers commented to me about how great the DJ was.... Read More Really made the experience of planning a big party less stressful.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 krista F

For my wedding I had DJ Anthony from Allstar Entertainment and all I can say is he is the best! From the planning stage to the day of the wedding he was checking in with me. We wanted a high engergy wedding and that is exactly what we got. He was able to get everyone out on... Read More the dance floor and our family and friends said they had such an amazing time! I would recommend him to anyone because you wont be disappointed .

Reviewed on 1/16/2017

We picked Jeremy, from AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting, as our music and lighting vendor for our Jan 2017 wedding. From the very beginning Jeremy was extremely humble and really took the time to understand our needs. I was genuinely impressed by how transparent he was... Read More when it came to pricing and contracting. On the night of the event, Jeremy not only delivered on all of his promises but also exceeded our expectations!! I would definitely hire Jeremy and the AllStar group again. -Salar R.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Victoria L

DJ Anthony was my DJ for me wedding on 11/26/2016, we are so happy that we chose him for our big day! He made it very easy to work with, and never once did it feel like a business matter. He made us feel like he our very good friend this whole time, and genuinely wanted to... Read More celebrate with us. We can't wait to do another big party again because he will definitely be who we will call !!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Angela B

If it was possible to given ten stars, I would! Brian Mac was phenomenal!!! I was really nervous about being the center of attention so for me personally, he made sure I was comfortable with everything happening and if I wasn't, he always had a back up plan to transition into... Read More something else. The dance floor was packed all night long, everyone had such a blast at our wedding. This guy truly is passionate about music and it shows! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Han W

Highly recommend DJ Anthony! He is very talented, passionate and very accommodative. We are very happy to have him at our big day in Newport on Aug 20. Great job!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Meredith C

AllStar truly provides and all star experience. We used them for our DJ, uplighting, and pianist for our cocktail hour. DJ Peter Healey was amazing; our guests were dancing all night. The music was one of the most important parts of our reception and we wanted the perfect mix of... Read More country, pop and throw back music. Peter played the perfect combination of what we were looking for. He really listened to us in the planning meeting and was well-prepared for our day. The uplighting was amazing! The lighting designer stayed for the whole night and adjusted the lighting to fit the feel of each part of the evening. The pianist, Steve, added the perfect amount of romantic elegance to our cocktail hour in Searles Castle. I highly recommend AllStar!

Michael Edwards

Overseeing one of New England's largest and most respected entertainment agencies, owner Michael Edwards recently retired as a DJ when he was commissioned as a Justice of the Peace. Now, he has taken on the role of mentor to the exciting staff of young professional DJs at AllStar. This role is made easier since everyone in our company is a dedicated, full-time wedding professional with a singular goal of customer satisfaction and exceeding client expectations at every wedding. We all take great pride in our services and the thrilled 5-Star reviews of our clients actually tell the story for us.