"You have a vision... we make it happen!"

We'll pack the dance floor at your wedding with great music not cheesy games or endless DJ chatter. We are NOT a good fit if you want a cookie-cutter DJ who plays the same cliche' music at every wedding. Our clients love us (and our reviews show it) because we get to know our couples before the wedding. You have a vision... we make it happen. If you'd like a price quote, please let us know which of our services you are interested in (DJs, UpLighting Design, JP, Photo Booth, Ceremony Music, etc). We'll need your wedding date, your venue/city/state and the approximate hours. Are you also having your ceremony at the venue? Our full-time office staff is here to help you with free planning advice, ideas and great multi-service package deals, once you've shared your unique wedding details

African, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Joanna P

Omg!!!! DJ BRIAN IS THE WAY TO GO!!!! Not only did he play every classic song out there.... but he had our guests dancing the entire night! Everything we asked for and more.... DJ BRIAN is the way to go!!! Thank you for even meeting with us prior to the wedding to go over some... Read More details. It makes a huge difference when you know what you are going to get on duh a crazy hectic day!!! Everything went exactly as it had been planned!!! Peace of mind!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Joanna W

We had Mike as our DJ and he absolutely crushed it! From the first time we met him to the wedding day, he was patient and very helpful with all our decision making. We were having a hard time choosing a cake cutting song, and he made an awesome out-of-the box suggestion that we... Read More loved! Mike was able to read the crowd and keep people on the dance floor. We still have guests that talk about the DJ/music and how much they enjoyed themselves. We recommend using the photo booth. It's a nice touch that our guests loved, and we will be able to look through the book anytime. Thank you to Mike and AllStar Entertainment for doing such an incredible job!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ohilda M

DJ Angel kept us dancing the entire night. Behind the scenes leading up to the event he was on point... getting to know us, helping us sift through what music we liked and didn't like, what vibe we wanted to set, he even helped us out with the agenda AND hosted our reception. We... Read More had so much fun! Thank you Angel for bringing that high energy, Dq and I definitely enjoyed ourselves thanks to your guidance!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jasmin M

DJ Anthony was my DJ on September 3, 2017 and had everyone dancing all night! He was able to read the crowd and played what we wanted to hear. He and his assistant were very accommodating and personable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Marie T

We worked with Jeremy for our wedding and from start to finish he was great to work with. He always had unique ideas when we were stuck on certain decisions that helped make the planning process easier, like how we wanted to be announced and if we wanted our guests surrounding... Read More us on the dance floor when we came in (which we did and was great, thanks to his idea!). All of our guests who commented on our DJ and music had nothing but awesome things to say! Our dance floor was never empty, that's for sure! Thank you again, Jeremy!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 John G

DJ Mike and AllStar Entertainment did a great job at our wedding! Mike was very friendly and personable, and very accommodating to the music that we requested. The uplighting also looked really good! Katie and I would highly recommend Mike and AllStar Entertainment to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Alexandra B

We had DJ Mike for our wedding and let me just say, he was great! He was so accommodating with every aspect of the process and we felt like he really understood us and knew exactly what we wanted the mood to be like. I didn't stop dancing the whole night! Thank you again for all... Read More of your hard work, we had a blast! Would totally recommend to anyone who will listen!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Alexandra B

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Emily C

DJ Mike was amazing at our wedding! He had the music pumping and kept our guests out on the dance floor all night! Mike really listened to us and understood what we wanted and he and the rest of the team were just great to work with! Hire them, you’ll be very happy!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Jason C

AllStar Entertainment definitely helped made our wedding night a grand experience. DJ Cal was awesome and delivered a great performance that got all the guests dancing on the floor and enjoying themselves to the fullest extent. Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Mariana V

DJ Anthony was my DJ on 10/14/2017 at Kernwood Country Club in Salem, MA. There are no words to describe Anthony. He is cool, calm and collected. His professionalism shines through every single conversation while making you feel at complete ease. Jon and I were blown away by the... Read More energy at our wedding. The entire night was a success, all thanks to Anthony. We are so happy to have met him, he is the true embodiment of an incredible, fun, outgoing perfectionist. We had elements of both English and Spanish and Anthony handled it seamlessly. He kept the energy up, no matter the language of the song, speech or moment. Our event was truly one of a kind, thanks to Anthony and his team. He will definitely be DJ'ing all of our future events. Book him now, you will NOT regret it. Anthony is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We've hit it off and hope to continue building our friendship. Thanks for an incredible time!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Nicole C

Jeremy was amazing! From the day I met him at a wedding fair, we clicked. We set up a meeting and my husband instantly liked him too. He was so nice and worked with us to stay within our budget. I loved the photo booth and he was amazing DJ. I had an incident with one of the... Read More guests and Jeremy seamlessly went with the flow so no one knew. I also made many changes to the playlist a few days before and Jeremy was so easy going. Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Nicole L

Mike was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier!! He did an amazing job from the planning stages to the end of our reception. Very willing to do whatever we wanted but also threw out suggestions that we ended up using! The music selections were fantastic (I am... Read More a musician/dancer myself, so I am picky when it comes to music!) and he was great at reading the crowd. If you want everyone to be dancing and having a great time at your reception, book with Mike from AllStar Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Ashley C

We used Jeremy from AllStar Entertainment and could not be happier with our decision. He was the first vendor we contacted after booking our venue and from the initial conversation through the planning process, I felt confident we made the right choice. The prices are excellent... Read More for the quality services you receive and they truly care about making your day special and are as invested in the day as you are. On the day of, he kept the dance floor going and even got my (usually) shy Grandma up and moving! He gave us great recommendations as well! He made it a point to come up to us on our day several times and wish us all the best, sharing photos he had taken, asking us for feedback throughout the night and engaged in conversation after the night was over. He could have just packed up and left but he didn't and it was that lasting impression, aside from the amazing work that makes this company one I would use again and continue to refer them to anyone needing DJ services. Thank you so much for an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kayleigh H

Our wedding with AllStar Entertainment was a dream come true! Tim and I will always remember our ceremony as something special, beautiful, and unique to us. Even though we chose some pretty unconventional music (some Zelda, some Star Wars), DJ MiKe was behind us 100% and excited... Read More to try something new! The reception was also killer, with all kinds of great music ranging from cocktail standards to Indie rock to great hip hop. He accommodated my guests without killing the vibe, and everyone had such a blast (I'll never forget my dad dancing to the Humpty Hump!) Seriously, thank you to AllStar Entertainment; we'll never forget our wedding and honestly, neither will many of our guests!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Mary T

AllStar Entertainment was amazing! Craig, our DJ, was so easy to work with. He was super flexible and accommodating. I would highly recommend working with AllStar Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Amanda R

I've been meaning to write this review since our July 2017 wedding and feel awful that it's taken me this long because Jeremy from AllStar Entertainment was absolutely amazing at our wedding. From the planning process to the day of, he made sure everything went smoothly and... Read More stress free. We worked out every detail of every song or announcement that was going to be made prior to the day of, and Jeremy made sure that he knew exactly what we wanted with plenty of time for changes if need be, before the big day. Jeremy truly went above and beyond and kept the dance floor packed all night. He listened to what our vision was for the music and atmosphere and truly delivered. Between the song selections for both cocktail hour and the reception, to the uplighting in the ballroom, it was exactly as we pictured it. Jeremy also did something extraordinary, that meant the world to me. I really wanted candles on the staircase at my venue and my venue wouldn't allow it, I didn't find out until the day of the wedding. Jeremy had heard me say how I was bummed about the candles when he was with us before the ceremony/reception, I didn't know what he was going to do until I entered the ballroom, but he took uplights and placed them on the staircase so that they would still be lit up when I walked down the staircase! His thoughtfulness was so appreciated and it meant so much to me that he cared enough about us to do that, to me, that's the kind of person I'm glad to have had at one of the most important days of my life. He didn't have to do that, but he chose to, because he cared enough to. I also had a surprise video for my husband and Jeremy worked one on one with me to make sure that everything would turn out great during the reception. Truthfully, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the AllStar team. I have been to 2 other weddings this year who also used AllStar and each time, the party was on the dance floor, and if the crowd started leaving the floor, the DJ knew just what to do to bring them back. I highly recommend AllStar. Jeremy truly helped make our day unforgettable, the guests loved him, he made us so comfortable and he made our wedding party comfortable. I can honestly say, he treated my husband and I as if we were friends and not clients, and that made all the difference. Thanks Jeremy and AllStar, we wish you many, many more years of success!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Melissa D

My husband and I are so glad that we had DJ Mike for our reception. He was friendly, responsive and accommodating. We had a cellist for the ceremony, a guitarist/vocalist for the cocktail hour and part of dinner and then DJ Mike for the remainder of the night and he worked... Read More wonderfully with the other musicians to make sure everything ran smoothly. We would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Chelsea B

Our experience with both Jeremy and Sarah was a delight from the very beginning! When we first reached out to Jeremy he responded to me within the same day and we made a time to meet later on that week. From the second we met the both of them my husband and I knew we were in... Read More good hands. They knew exactly what they were doing and made us feel at ease from start to finish. We didn't at all feel overwhelmed and they made the process as easy as possible! Sarah was so helpful and sweet when it came down to our big day. She walked us through everything we needed to know and was so accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for an amazing and affordable DJ experience. She was the best.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Melanie C

Jeremy did an absolutely amazing job as our DJ!! He kept us dancing all night and even arranged a surprise dance with myself and my brothers and made the day run so smoothly!! Definitely recommend him for your wedding, or any event!! The whole planning process was smooth and... Read More Jeremy understood exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly! Highly recommend AllStar!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jennifer K

AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting created such a great party atmosphere for my daughter's Sweet 16 Party! All the guests enjoyed the music. The DJ was incredible and to top it off the Photo Booth and the attendant were amazing. The entire party was a success! Look no further... Read More than AllStar Entertainment for all your party needs!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jocelyn V

Highly reccomended. My husband and I hired DJ Craig for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with our choice! He was attentive to detail, aimed to make us happy, was able to get us all the music we wanted and was so fun! The music and Food set the tone for the reception and you... Read More need a DJ that will rock it. That's all-star!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

I couldn't have chose a better DJ for my wedding! Jeremy was very professional and friendly. AllStar Entertainment really does care & they do an incredible job. Our expectations were exceeded and we highly recommend them for their DJ & photo booth services.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Christina P

Craig was amazing made our big day so special everyone danced all night! Catered to what people were dancing to and kept with it! I also had the photo booth that Jeremy ran and he was amazing! I even got a book of all the pictures everyone took to look at later ! Thanks so much... Read More for making our day so awesome!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 James M

Could not have been happier to have Mike as our DJ! Dancing is a huge part of any wedding and we're so glad that we went with Mike. Would recommend him for anyone, really fantastic!

Jeremy Fedorchick

From Maine to New York, AllStar's the largest and most respected entertainment agency, owner Jeremy Fedorchick is committed to creating the wedding experience "WOW" factor for AllStar, which it has been doing for over 27 years. With an exciting staff of young professional DJs at AllStar and a full-time office staff, AllStar Entertainment has a team of dedicated wedding professionals with a singular goal of customer satisfaction and exceeding client expectations at every wedding. We all take great pride in our services and the thrilled 5-Star reviews of our clients actually tell the story!!!