"You have a vision... we make it happen!"

We'll pack the dance floor at your wedding with great music not cheesy games or endless DJ chatter. We are NOT a good fit if you want a cookie-cutter DJ who plays the same cliche' music at every wedding. Our clients love us (and our reviews show it) because we get to know our couples before the wedding. You have a vision... we make it happen. If you'd like a price quote, please let us know which of our services you are interested in (DJs, UpLighting Design, JP, Photo Booth, Ceremony Music, etc). We'll need your wedding date, your venue/city/state and the approximate hours. Are you also having your ceremony at the venue? Our full-time office staff is here to help you with free planning advice, ideas and great multi-service package deals, once you've shared your unique wedding details.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

The Bridal Center at 1 Main St, Andover, MA Andover, MA (978) 470-4700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lauren B

I loved AllStar from the first time I spoke with Michael on the phone. He was beyond helpful and made the process so easy for us. Out of all the vendors we had to select, this was a no-brainer for us. We were so excited to have Brian as our DJ and he was even better than... Read More anticipated. We had people on the dance floor almost immediately and received many compliments from our guests. We also hired a cocktail hour pianist, a photobooth and uplighting from AllStar and couldn't say enough great things. This was one of the least stressful parts of the planning process thanks to AllStar's experience and their staff being genuinely nice people. I hope we have an excuse to hire them again!

2017-05-30T11:00:33 Response from the vendor

Lauren, having the opportunity to work with you and Kyle was truly an honor. With a review like this there is little we can say but thank you very much, this is what we strive for out of every wedding and to receive validation through... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Bunnary A

We had such a wonderful experience working with AllStar. We initially came to AllStar because our photographer recommended Michael as a JP and found that they offered other services we wanted as well. We really wanted him to be our JP. He's such a cool guy. Unfortunately he was... Read More booked but we were lucky enough to book our DJ, Anthony and our up lighting designer, Scott through AllStar. Anthony was so great to work with. He met us up at our Venue to go over day of details and gave great suggestions. He was even open for us to give him a playlist with Cambodian and Korean music which most DJs don't like doing. The dance floor was overflowing! Anthony was awesome! We highly recommend him! Scott was amazing as well! He called us to ask which color scheme we wanted. We didn't even know we got to pick our own color scheme but my husband talked to him and told him about our wedding colors and he was able to execute it perfectly! I saw pictures from our first dance and cake cutting and the colors came out beautiful! I didn't think uplighting would make such a drastic change to the room and it set the mood for the night. It was beautiful and well worth the money.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Vanessa E

My husband and I worked with AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting for our wedding in June. We used their DJ (DJ Tom Michaels), photobooth and uplighting services and all three were wonderful! DJ Tom Michaels worked with me in the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure... Read More that all of our guests would enjoy the music--he even made sure to have a bunch of Irish songs and a specific Irish step song for my husbands vising family! Everyone was up and dancing all night long. Out uplighting was beautuful, tasteful and really set the tone for the evening. The photobooth was an absolute hit--I think more people signed out photobooth guestbook than our traditional one! It was great to have only one vendor to deal with for multiple services. Overall AllStarEntertainment was wonderful to work with from beginning to end and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Stephanie P

I can't even say how amazing our DJ was for our wedding 2 weeks ago!! I honestly was the HAPPIEST bride seeing all our guests dancing the whole night!! I've been a guest at many weddings where the dance floor stays pretty empty and I feel so bad for the couple because first of... Read More all it's embarrassing and second they paid a lot of money to just let it all go to waste. So my fear was that at my wedding people would be bored and not dance, especially since we had so many different kinds of people invited. Our families are from different countries and then there was our friends and co workers, so a bunch of different styles. DJ Anthony did such an AMAZINGGGGG job that he had EVERYONE dancing the whole night!!! From the oldest people to all the young people. It put the BIGGEST smile on my face seeing that everyone had an awesome time. Our goal to have everyone dancing and enjoying the night was accomplished, thank you to DJ Anthony!!!!!!!!!!! He went above and beyond the expected!! I seriously have no complaints at all!!! I am recommending him to everyone and hopefully I can have another party soon so I can call him again!! You will not regret going with this company for your big day and you certainly won't regret calling on DJ ANTHONY!!! BEST DJ IN TOWN!!!!!!! If I could give him 10 stars I would in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! BTW-if you're looking for a bilingual DJ stop right here and call them, DJ Anthony can take great care of your crowd!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Tessie S

We were so lucky to have Peter be the DJ at our wedding. Right from the start he was extremely helpful and worked hard to make sure things would be perfect for our ceremony and reception. On the day of our wedding, all of the promises Peter made came true--our wedding dance... Read More floor was packed all night! We were so happy to have had DJ Peter and AllStar Entertainment as part of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Blanca M

Booked All Star for a DJ (Anthony), uplighting and for a photobooth because you couldn't beat the value for the price. DJ Anthony Tejeda did a fantastic job for our special day. Our wedding was half Latino half American and we needed him to do all the announcements half and half... Read More so my Latino family could understand. He did everything flawlessly and was very helpful throughout the process. I had minor special requests and he did all of them no problem. He also set up the uplighting at the venue and controlled it, I was obsessed with the color schemes he chose which we'd talked about. It's amazing how a small detail like uplighting can add some brightness to a venue. I was one of those hands off brides up until like a month before when the planning started to get real, I would text him and he'd always answer me within 5 mins max! Any question I had he was always available. I could not have dreamed up a better DJ than Anthony. We had also had a photobooth with an attendant and props and the photobooth attendant was really pleasant. I heard from guests that he was really friendly and funny! Would highly recommend All Star to anyone for any wedding service such as a DJ, uplighting or photobooth. Thank you All Star for making our day special and thank you DJ Anthony for being attentive and overall awesome! -Blanca (the bride)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Takara L

DJ Anthony Tejeda, Michael Wonson (lighting), and AllStar Entertainment were excellent and very easy to work with. DJ Anthony and Michael were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Everyone at AllStar was professional and courteous. Highly recommend all three!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Chris H

Anthony was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to meet with us to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. He gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding reception... Read More and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with Anthony that he has a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that he was working with us. Anthony arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with Anthony and All Star Entertainment for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Catherine H

AllStar was so helpful to us from start to finish. It's awesome that they provide many services apart from DJs such as photography, uplighting, wedding coordinating, and more! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Angel Alba during our reception. He took over for the live jazz... Read More band and got a lot of guests on the dance floor! Angel was so attentive to what music we wanted to hear. He was friendly, professional, and easy to work with. I highly recommend AllStar as they provide great customer service and professionalism!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Chrissy M

I just had justice Michael officiate, and also Brian McCarthy as my dj this past weekend 9/3/17. Michael was absolutely fantastic. He promptly answered all emails and every question I had. He was warm, friendly and did an amazing job officiating my wedding. Brian McCarthy was... Read More my Dj and he was also fantastic! All through out the night he updated me on what was going to happen. He kept the party going for sure! I had so many people come up and compliment me at the end of the night because it was "the best wedding they had been to" Thank you justice Michael and brian for an amazing wedding .

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Daniela B

We had Angel as DJ for our wedding and we couldn't ask for a better one!!! He was great with us, with parents and guests. Highly recommended, he is very caring and kind

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Carla V

I can't express enough what a great job DJ Anthony did on our wedding. From day one when we had our first meeting he was nothing but amazing. He opened his doors to us and treated us like old friends. He listened to our needs, had great suggestions and was very knowledgeable.... Read More Whenever we had questions he was readily available. In our case we had to meet a couple of times to prepare mixes for our dance routine, and he didn't hesitate to meet with us various times. We are very grateful for his hard work and dedication! The night was amazing everyone was on the dance floor until midnight, even those we didn't expect to dance. Thank you DJ Anthony for all the great energy and awesome music selection!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Isabel P

Planning any event can be time consuming and emotionally draining, especially if you are a perfectionist. Yet, if that is your case or not what everyone needs is someone and something you know you can count on. The pleasure of checking something off the long to do list and not... Read More having to worry about it at all. That being the case, do yourself the favor and hire All Star Entertainment and Uplighting in Andover. I had the pleasure of working directly with DJ Michael Castillo. Michael is incredibly supportive of your vision for the event and will do everything in his power in order to ensure that your night is a success. There wasn't a time that after having reached out to him with a question or concern that he did not get back to me within the day. Michael also worked with me to ensure that my dream of having a photo booth became a reality. All night guests lined up to take pictures which became treasured keepsakes of a great time. In fact, a week after the event was over all my guests could talk about was what a great job the DJ had done. Even after carefully planning, the truth is that not everything will work out the way you wanted or the way you imagined, except everything and anything that All Star Entertainment is involved in.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Julia M

I cannot say enough about Pete, our DJ. Before I spoke to Pete, I was stressed and wasn't exactly excited about the wedding. There was too much to think about and I couldn't wait for the day to come and go. However, once DJ Pete and I spoke on the phone and went over all the... Read More details of the reception, I was excited!! He had so many great ideas and he was genuinely excited to be our DJ. He made me feel at ease and went over every detail to make sure that he was doing everything he could to make the day special. I couldn't have picked a better DJ. He answered all of my questions and the whole day went so smoothly---not to mention he played all of the music that I wanted! Everyone at the AllStar office was so helpful and kind--I am so lucky to have found these guys! I highly recommend them for your wedding day--they will go above and beyond to make it perfect!! Thank you DJ Pete and AllStar!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kristen M

DJ Greg Ryan was awesome!!! My guests started chanting his name as the night came to a close. He was very personable and played great music that everyone enjoyed. I would have given AllStar 5 stars, but I also used them for a photo booth. Overall the photo booth was good, but... Read More the attendant was slacking a little and didn't have the props out right from the start.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rachel M

This company is amazing! We had the best JP Justice Michael, DJ Brian McCarthy, uplighting and photobooth. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone planning their wedding. They are so helpful and nice. Best experience ever!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Katherine B

All Star Entertainment did a great job at our wedding on August 5th 2017. We worked with Michael Castillo and from my first conversation with him I knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. I was looking for someone who spoke Spanish as a lot of my family members don't speak... Read More English and immediately developed a plan for announcements and music to play. We had some tricky situations with the wedding actually being a surprise to our guest who believed they would be attending an engagement party and Michael went above and beyond. He was able to make the perfect announcement to get our guests excited for the surprise. In addition we also worked with Victoria for lighting and it added a wow factor to the room. It was the perfect finishing touch.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Courtney B

AllStar Entertainment was fantastic from start to finish. We hired DJ Mike for our wedding. He was very responsive to emails - he responded within hours of each message I sent him. I decided last minute that I wanted a photobooth and as soon as I contacted Mike about it, he set... Read More it up for us. We met with him a few weeks before the ceremony to talk about music preferences and he did a great job finding a way to play songs that we enjoy (i.e. country music) in addition to songs that he knew would get our guests on the dance floor. I've never seen people who wanted to dance during the dinner courses at a wedding but the music was so good our guests couldn't wait to start dancing. Mike did a great job reading the room and playing songs that he knew people would enjoy. I've gotten multiple compliments from guests saying how much they loved the music at our wedding. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Cathy M

We had an awesome experience working with All Star Entertainment and UpLighting, from our first meeting through our wedding. Jeremy met with us at a convenient location for us to discuss his services while we were still deciding on a DJ company to hire. His prices are very... Read More reasonable (considering the competition) and well worth it! We had some minor issues with billing and paperwork (to be expected as a company expands), but Jeremy was very gracious about their oversight and never made us feel targeted. Our guests had a fabulous time and Jeremy kept them on the dance floor for 5 straight hours! One guest told us he ended up leaving an hour after he said goodbye to us because the music was just too good! Jeremy did a great job of keeping all our guests entertained: from the 60+ crowd to the young professionals to our Puerto Rican family! We would highly recommend Jeremy and his company!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Wenyu X

We had Jeremy as our DJ and he did a fantastic job. We had a couple of calls with Jeremy before our big day to hash out all the details and he was very accommodating yet also assertive with suggestions when we didn't know what to do such as event order. Also, my wife's number... Read More one request was that we would have a great dance floor and Jeremy delivered as we probably had the most dancing at our wedding than any other I've been to. On our wedding day Jeremy made sure everything flowed smoothly. There were some hiccups by some individuals such as the fathers forgetting to toast, but Jeremy made sure that it happened in a not awkward way. We had a great time and already have guests asking for Jeremy's information. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Chelsea D

We had DJ Mike for our wedding, and we could not be more thrilled with out experience. When picking vendors, the DJ was the most important to us, as we wanted a fun and upbeat wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. DJ Mike was extremely organized and supportive... Read More throughout the planning. He made the wedding day so stress free for us. There were a few moments where the venue made mistakes and he completely took care of it and covered them up. He had people dancing for the entire wedding and made things so fun. He read the crowd and picked all of the right songs. Everyone was raving about how much fun they had at our wedding and how great our DJ was! I would recommend Mike to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ashley A

DJ Anthony did an amazing job at our wedding and perfectly captured the right mix of music. We couldn't have been happier and would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Great job Anthony!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rachel S

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with All Star Entertainment on our wedding day. Jeremy was so accommodating, easy to work with, eager to please, professional, sincere, and most importantly, kept the dance floor going all night!! He also played the... Read More special songs we wanted and aligned with what we did not want to hear. I honestly think that about 5 out of the 180 guests we had at our wedding did not dance, everyone else did because Jeremy made it that irresistible! Thank you so much to All Start Entertainment and Uplighting! You made our day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura S

Working with AllStar Entertainment was the most pleasant and professional experience from our first meeting to our actual wedding day! Everything about them and the DJ they matched us up with was absolutely amazing. We felt like they listened and truly made us feel like we... Read More mattered on a personal level and giving us our dream wedding was their goal. They made it seem easy and we love DJ Mac so much!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Karen

We had such an amazing experience with Anthony Tejeda. Our wedding was a mix of English and Spanish speaking guests and Anthony did a great job keeping everyone entertained and dancing from start to finish. Anthony was good communicating music taste and suggestions including... Read More our first dance which was amazing :) He also provided the lights which made the room look beautiful. We definitely recommend his services.

Michael Edwards

Overseeing one of New England's largest and most respected entertainment agencies, owner Michael Edwards recently retired as a DJ when he was commissioned as a Justice of the Peace. Now, he has taken on the role of mentor to the exciting staff of young professional DJs at AllStar. This role is made easier since everyone in our company is a dedicated, full-time wedding professional with a singular goal of customer satisfaction and exceeding client expectations at every wedding. We all take great pride in our services and the thrilled 5-Star reviews of our clients actually tell the story for us.