Alluring Events and Design

Serving Sacramento and surrounding area

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

2114 P St, Sacramento, CA Serving Sacramento and surrounding area (707) 592-7266

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Stephanie C

Aubrey was amazing to work with! She stepped in to handle my "day of" coordination, but did so much more than just that. Although I had most of the design ideas executed, her suggestions and connections made some additional things come to life. Her behind the scenes work made... Read More the day run so smoothly. Plus, she is super fun to have around : ) Definitely highly recommend contacting her.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Shannon W

I grew up in the Sacramento area but don't live in the state now. Therefore, my strategy for picking a wedding coordinator was to look at www.theknot.com and www.weddingwire.com and pick the top 10 rated venues in the area and look at them. Then, I asked for all of their... Read More preferred vendor lists and called all of the wedding coordinators that were on at least 2 preferred lists. After talking with 5 coordinators, I knew Aubrey would be the best. She was the most honest, organized, professional, flexible, reasonably priced wedding coordinator I could have asked for. She was so incredibly helpful. I almost didn't hire a coordinator but am so grateful that I did. Everything was smooth and stress free with Aubrey so I could just focus on my special day. If anything went wrong the day of the wedding, I have no idea because she took care of it. She also helped me find great deals on things I was contracting myself since I hired her for day of coordinating due to my budget. If you are looking for one of the best wedding coordinators in the Sacramento area (trust me I talked to the top five rated in the area according to the wedding venues) I would highly recommend Aubrey.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Brianna S

As everyone will tell you planning a wedding can be a bit stressful at times. You invest so much and you want it to be absolutely perfect. Hiring Alluring Events will give you a day that is better than you can possibly imagine without the stress! I would hands down recommend... Read More working with Alluring Events. My husband and I got married at Park Winters this last May and we could not have done it without Brittany by our side. She was incredibly responsive throughout our planning process whether it was a text, call or email she was always on top of things. Everything that you would want in a planner Brittany is that and more. She was so calm, cool and collected it eased any nerves that we had going into the big day. Brittany was also very flexible, professional and had a great go with the flow attitude. It was really nice to have just one go to person who was able to handle the communication between the venue and all of the vendors. Brittany and her team are all so incredibly talented I knew I was in good hands and that everything would be taken care of. She and her assistant truly created a day that was beyond what I had ever dreamed and hiring her really was the best decision that we made. Knowing that your event will run smoothly, have someone do all of the set up, break down and provide professional guidance along the way is something that you can't put a price on. I am so grateful that we had Brittany, working with her was a wonderful experience, I only wish we would have hired her sooner!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Catlin M

If you want your wedding to go perfectly, use this company! Specifically, Aubrey White! Aubrey is the most patient, compassionate, organized, positive human being - and she made our wedding run seamlessly and beautifully. She was ALWAYS available via text, email, or phone call... Read More for the entire year leading up to our event, she took care of problems before we even noticed them, and she navigated potentially sticky situations with impressive grace and ability. Aubrey made actual magic happen throughout our entire day, to the point that I couldn't believe she was one person. So much had been taken care of with such precision and meticulous attention to detail, that I thought she must have had five more invisible assistants we weren't aware of. You will not regret working with this company - it is the most important investment you will make.