Almost Fantasy Photography & Video

Michigan and beyond!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Kalamazoo, MI Michigan and beyond! (269) 598-7736

Reviewed on 9/17/2016

Loved the pictures of my granddaughter & new grandsons wedding. Took time to capture the perfect shot. Highly recommend. Love Gpa & Gma Broadbent ( Jesse & Jessica Adams 8-20-16)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

jesse and jessicas wedding pictures were awesome thank you for the beautiful memories 8/20/16

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Awesome pics! Very creative photographer. Made my new son in law & daughters wedding extra special! Jesse & Jessica Adams 8.20.16

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica H

We absolutely loved Angela and Zac, they are amazing and friendly people and they aren't afraid to get a little dirty to get the perfect photo for you. They even worked with us to get the best package for our budget.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Gary M

I attended the Tierney wedding and was fortunate to see many of the photos before and after the final selection. I have to say that I was amazed that they were able to narrow their selection because all of the photos were amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Mariella I

She did a wonderful job on my sister and brother in laws wedding! She paid great attention to detail and was very easy for them to work with! She really captured their personalities.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Amazing! Angela and her crew are extremely accommodating and helpful. They know the best poses for the most beautiful shots. They are also some of the nicest people you will ever meet! I am so happy to have had Almost Fantasy capture our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend... Read More them to anyone in need of an amazing photographer. Thank you Angela! It was a pleasure.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Absolutely loved the pictures! Photographers were very warm and not pushy! Truly captured the moment in the Nabors wedding!

2016-05-05T12:07:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a joy to be there with you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kimberly H

We hired Angela for engagement shoot and to capture our wedding day and could not have been more impressed and happy with our decision! Always prompt to respond to emails and questions, and definitely went above and beyond to capture our entire wedding day. Angela has an obvious... Read More passion for photography and was always willing to take our ideas into consideration. My husband and I would definitely recommend Angela and Almost Fantasy Photography for any event!

Wedding Photographer/Videographer

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sarah H

Angela did an amazing job, especially with the extreme weather conditions that we encountered the day of the wedding. She was wonderful to work with and definitely made our special day memorable. I would highly recommend her!

Love This Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Nancy N

I think that this may be the hardest review I have ever written - since there are SO many WONDERFUL things about Angela that I want to comment on!!!! From the moment I met her - I could tell that she was a person who is passionate about what she does - and that she was a kind... Read More and caring person. Her and her husband (who did our videography) were fun, upbeat, and totally professional. They definitely know what they are doing - and they are wonderful at what they do!! I felt as though Angela was an old friend by the end of the day - how many people can say that about one of their vendors?! I would DEFINITELY recommend Almost Fantasy to anyone who is looking for a high-quality, professional and just all around superb photographer!! Thank-you Angela for your excellent job capturing all of the special moments of our daughter's wedding! Now we will have your photographs to relive the day over and over and over!!

Absolutely Wonderful Photograghy!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Rebecca M

Choosing a photographer and videographer started out as a daunting task. When I saw Angela photograph my cousin's wedding, I instantly saw her passion and dedication. After talking with her, my husband and I decided that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was in... Read More contact with us before our wedding as we discussed exactly what was important to us in the photography and videography on our wedding day. She did a lot of planning to make sure the wedding day went smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Angela and her entire team were AMAZING! They spent the entire day with us, making sure to capture every special moment. They did an excellent job of being immersed into the wedding, while being completely professional. This made the pictures turn out even more special, because they captured truly special moments for us and our family. I had several guests, including the wedding party, tell me that they loved our photographers and I couldn't agree more! I highly recommend Almost Fantasy! :)

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Ashley G

My husband and I used Angela for our wedding this past May. We originally heard about her from my best friend--her sister used Almost Fantasy for her wedding. What really made me look into her was when I found out Angela found my friend's sister on Pinterest and began to follow... Read More her to see her style and what type of poses and such she had liked. I just felt like she truly showed an interest in the couple. Back to our wedding...She was AMAZING to work with! She was very easy going and willing to do whatever we wanted. Kept asking "what do you want to do?" She truly made it about my husband and I! We loved her creativity! When we were searching for a wedding photographer we wanted someone with that creative, unique quality that would make our photos stand apart. We are a pretty laid back couple that isn't too serious so we really let her take the reigns to capture the day. Without a doubt we LOVE our photos! Compared to other photographers we researched, she was comparable in price. She offers a lot of services for your wedding needs, photobooth, video, fusion imaging photo clip (which is AWESOME), digital copy rights, etc. etc. You can basically make up your own package, which is great! I would highly recommend Almost Fantasy!!!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Trisha N

Angela was the perfect person for the job. She did my engagement and wedding/reception photos. Everything turned out perfect despite the fact that it sprinkled during both! She makes u comfortable at the reception. I hardly knew she was taking my picture :) all the pictures... Read More turned out just perfect. She really did capture everyone's personalities and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone !

The best!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Cassie S

Angela was fabulous! We had her do both our engagement photos and our wedding/reception photos. She was very responsive to any email that I sent and she was more than willing to meet with us when we had questions. She also had very good suggestions about what shots she thought... Read More would look good, because my husband and I are totally not good at that kind of thing. Everyone at our wedding and reception commented about how professional and friendly she was! She even had advice about how to tie the corset on my dress when we were having trouble getting it tied right. We chose an all day package and she was literally with us from 10am until the very end of the night. She and the second photographer were there even past when my husband and I left the reception when things were being cleaned up. Again, very personable and professional. I don't think we could have chosen a better photographer and I would recommend her to anyone!

Way above and beyond expectations.

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 brielle m

The first thing that attracted me to Almost Fantasy was that she doesn't EVER make you pose! She is totally focused on the genuine moments of your special day! Angela provided the best service I have received from a business in my experience. I had many very good vendors for... Read More my wedding, but Angela went above and beyond what I expected. She floated seamlessly in the back ground, and didn't make the camera flashes take away from the ceremony. I never even knew that her husband, Zac, was behind us with a spotlight during our first dance. They work seamlessly together. I had a lot of people comment on the professionalism of my photographer. Angela worked with me on price, and went out to the site of the ceremony/reception with me so that we had an idea of the kinds of pictures we would be taking. I was blown away when I got my pictures back. I STILL get comments from people that they are the best wedding pictures they have seen, Angela really knew what moments to capture! Her style brings out the fantasy that love/romance is, but she caught the REAL moments that my husband and I had that day (me checking my phone, him laughing at his friends). I would recommend her to anyone!