Where stories are told.

Wedding & Portrait Photographer based in Los Angeles. Willing to travel everywhere!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles, San Diego, Select locations all over US (484) 302-1270

Dream photographer! Hire her immediately!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jess M

Ali is beyond AMAZING!!! She has SUCH a great eye for photography. We hired her for our wedding on 6/14/14. We hired her because she did my best friends wedding in December, those photos turned out great! Her style is so feminine, she makes everything look like a dream! She... Read More captures your best version of you, it's simply gorgeous. I got my photos back SO quick and we thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend working with Ali, you won't regret it!

2015-10-22T11:52:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! This made my morning!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Maryann B

I don't even know where to begin to explain how great Ali is!!! We hired her for our wedding 8/2016 and it was the best choice we ever made! I researched SO many photographers looking for someone who seemed to capture the feeling of the moment. And thats exactly what Ali does!... Read More Our pictures are just amazing and bring us right back to those moments. She managed to catch so many little details and has such a great eye for photography. Ali is extremely talented, very professional, but also so much fun to work with! We are so happy we had the chance to work with her and are so grateful for all the memories that she captured for us to enjoy and look back on to remember that day!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jennifer S

Alexandra was incredible. She made us feel so comfortable and got the best shots out of both of us. She truly loves what she does and is passionate about getting amazing photographs. During our entire engagement shoot her enthusiasm and excitement were infectious. We ended up... Read More having the best time and our pictures speak for themselves. They are tremendous and we could not be happier. Alexandra is a true pro with the best attitude and an amazing eye. You won't be disappointed.

2015-10-13T18:28:07 Response from the vendor

This still remains one of my favorite shoots to date! Thank you for being so flexible and amazing art directors ;)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kevin N

ALI IS AMAZING! We hired Ali to do our wedding based off of her portfolio... I have to say, it was the best decision we made! Having an outdoor wedding, my cousin who is also a photographer, recommended finding someone who knows what they are doing. LET ME TELL YOU, Ali knew... Read More what she was doing! She was prepared for both indoor and outdoor pictures. She took the time to learn the space, the lighting of both the venue, but also the places we were going to have additional pictures taken. She was personable, she made us and our guests feel important and she never stopped shooting! We were over the moon pleased with her the day of our wedding. Being a same-sex couple we went into the planning of our wedding with fear of static from vendors. Ali made us feel comfortable and was open to our ideas and gave advice about what would work best! She was easy to work with prior to the wedding and during the day! Honestly, we laughed the whole day! She kept us on pace and took advantage of the great lighting and different areas! She's not just the one who captured our day...She's family now!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Mary Kate T

Alli is AMAZING and extremely talented. She truly knows how to find the right angle to capture the best moments. She was so easy to work with and is very personable. I am so grateful for our beautiful, dreamlike, documentary style wedding photos. We also had a gorgeous... Read More fall-foliage themed engagement shoot, which she perfectly captured as well. She exceeded all of my expectations. Alli was also fast to get back to me whenever I emailed or texted her, which was awesome because I know how busy she is with traveling from coast to coast! Thank you for everything Alli!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Edith L

Ali was just amazing!! From the very beginning to the end! She took photos for our wedding on 10.8.16. By the end of the night I felt like she was part of the family. She was so helpful and the pictures look just amazing we couldn't ask for more.

Great wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

My wedding was last November and I was very happy with the photographs taken by ALN Images! Our wedding ran a little late so our wedding party pictures were taken in dim lighting and everything still turned out great. Ali and the second shooter were with us all day and most of... Read More the night, capturing everything. I highly recommend ALN Images!

2015-10-13T18:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with your whole family.

Every Beautiful Moment

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 michelle l

I absolutely love all of my wedding pictures. The way that Ali is able to capture the feeling in a moment is perfection. It's why I chose her. Her photography captures that joy or excitement or magic that is happening right at the moment. She just sees you for who you are... Read More and is able to put that into an image that you will love. Ali is easy-going and helpful and wonderful to work with. She really just wants to make sure that she is delivering photos that you really will treasure always. I highly recommend Ali as both a photographer and a person.

2015-10-13T18:27:25 Response from the vendor

So grateful for this!! How sweet! I can definitely say you made my job super fun.

Alexandra Nurthen

I firmly believe that we are all meant to do what makes us happy; what makes us glow as human beings. For me, photography serves that purpose. In turn, my goal is to photograph that glow in others and leave a client believing. Whether it be a bride, nervous even just to see her dad or a mama hours out of the hospital for baby number 1, there is love and happiness to be found and photographed. I am grateful to be a part of it. That said, LET'S HANG OUT!