Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne

$$

Number of Rooms

Over 50

13139 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte, NC

Great experience for wedding guests

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kellie T

Planning a wedding can be hard work, as most know. I had the pleasure of working with Karla at Aloft and she helped me block off a group of rooms for my guests and everytime I requested an update, she responded quickly to my request. Overall, Aloft Ballantyne has a great atmosphere with environmentally friendly aspects. The staff at the front was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. After the wedding, we went back to the hotel and hung out at the bar and then took the hotel shuttle to nearby restaurants to celebrate some more. The free shuttle was a great perk to our stay! Thanks Aloft for helping us capture great memories!

10/01/2013 Response from the vendor

Dear klt5004, Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear we lived up to your expectations. Thank you for your kind comments about Karla and we are thrilled you enjoyed Wxyz and our shuttle service. Congratulations once again and we hope to... Read Less Read More

Swanky in style, not in price

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Lauren R

If you have never stayed at an Aloft, post-wedding evening is the time to do so. Most Aloft hotels have their own bar (xyz bar) and have good drink prices. Unfortunately, the bartenders the night we were staying there didn't really have it together and weren't willing to stay open despite the large crowd. We were told it's because the noise was disturbing to other guests in the hotel. We also ordered a few appetizers from the menu because we were starving and they came out one by one. The second one that came out was a dip of some kind with a huge piece of plastic in it. We kindly sent it back and just said no thank you to the rest of the appetizers we had ordered. The general manager was great to work with. She helped us book a block of rooms at a competitive rate and answered any and all questions we had. I suggest the hotel itself, but not the food from the bar - or the bar at all.

hotel

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Mellissa P

We went here for my bachloertte party.....we were not inside much but the rooms are very modern an clean

Great for the whole family...

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Shelly S

We gave our guests the option of staying at Aloft and a nearby higher-end hotel. I was surprised that almost all of my guest, including my middle-aged aunts and uncles, opted for Aloft just because it's definitely more "hip" than what they might be used to. Turns out ALL of my guests had a great time and told me as much. They commented on how clean the hotel was as well as the friendly staff. Many also said how great their breakfast was. The 24-hour local shuttle was also very helpful for my guests since many did not rent a car while they were in town. Aloft helped make the weekend easy and fun. They didn't lock me into a minimum number of rooms we'd have to pay for. I also had a great time hanging out with my guests in the lobby bar the night before and it was so convenient that they could just head up the elevator when they were done! I would definitely recommend Aloft in Ballantyne as a hotel option for your wedding guests.

All the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Barbie H

I can't say enough great things about the Aloft Hotel in Ballantyne. The hotel was so able to accomdate our needs and our guests needs. Katie Davis was so wonderful to work with. She was quick with information about the hotel and the area. I highly recommend working with them and having your wedding guests stay here. The rooms are so cute and full of aminities. Tel staff was so nice to our guests, too.

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Thea O

The aloft was fantastic. They offered a great rate for my guests, and kept communication open with us. Guests enjoyed the hotel and the convenience to The Ballantyne resort. They even had our wedding announced on an electronic banner in the hotel lobby!

8/27/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting your feedback! At Aloft we strive to provide the best possible customer service. Live Life Aloft! Regards, Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne Staff

TO Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne