Our Name is Funny, but our Service Isn't!

Alpaca Your Bags Travel is more than just a travel agency: We are Memory Makers! We plan amazing vacations, honeymoons and destination weddings in the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii. I started Alpaca Your Bags Travel to help couples, families and groups see the word on their own terms. I will plan your trip as if it were my own, listening to your needs and working with you to plan a vacation that fits your desires and budget. Have no idea where Knob Noster is? That's ok! I'm an hour south of Kansas City, but I can work in whatever manner is best for you. We can FaceTime, Skype, Gchat and Facebook message until the job is done.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

579 SE 80th Rd, Warrensburg, MO (816) 287-0383

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Aubree B

Ashley was exactly what we needed and has helped us every step of the way! We are new to all of the ends ins and outs and she was thorough in her explanations and made sure we understood everything! She was interested in us and everything that was important to us, and used that... Read More information to find us the best deals that had everything we wanted! We would recommend her over and over again and have so much confidence moving forward as we send all of our guest her way!

2016-11-28T12:09:00 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much! I appreciate you both and so excited to countdown to the big day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Rachel A

When my fiancé and I started planning our honeymoon, we really had no idea where to start, what pricing we could afford or what was feasible for us with our budget. I had never used a travel agent before and had always thought we couldn't afford it. Boy was I wrong and will... Read More never plan another trip without one. Enter our greatest ally, Alpaca your bags. Ashley's travel expertise is unparalleled. She made us feel completely comfortable when determining our European honeymoon and had amazing advice on where to start and what to consider within our budget to fit what we wanted. We ultimately ended up getting exactly what we wanted exactly within our price range with even extras included like day trip excursions and travel to and from the airport. We honestly cannot say enough about how happy we are with our decision to work with Ashley and can't wait for our two week honeymoon in Spain!

2016-09-07T11:24:59 Response from the vendor

Rachel - thank you so much for your kind words! We can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Maggie L

Ashley was amazing and great to work with! She was very responsive to our specifications and delivered on all of our expectations, but also encouraged us to other options too. The entire process was seamless and couldn't have been better! We're so grateful for the time and... Read More energy Ashley put into arranging everything - she even got us upgraded upon our arrival which was quite a surprise and much appreciated! We had a great time in St. Lucia and would absolutely work with her again to plan our next getaway. Thank you!!

2016-11-16T15:04:42 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you Maggie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Kevin. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your trip. Thank you again!

Meet The Coordinator

Ashley

Hi, I'm Ashley! I'm a travel agent, and a former destination wedding bride! I started Alpaca Your Bags Travel to help couples, families and groups see the word on their own terms. I will plan your trip as if it were my own, listening to your needs and working with you to fit your desires and budget. ! I am a certified member of the Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialists Association and a graduate of the DWHSA Boot Camp. This June, I received my LGBT weddings certification from the Gay Weddings Institute.