Our Name is Funny, but our Service Isn't!

The Alpaca Your Bags Travel Mission: Our name is funny, but our service isn't. ​We plan amazing destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic escapes ​and group travel in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii and more! Have no idea where Warrensburg is? That's ok! I'm an hour south of Kansas City, but I can work in whatever manner is best for you. We can FaceTime, Skype, Gchat and Facebook message until the job is done. Over 90% of my clients are NOT in the Missouri area.. I work with couples all over the globe every day.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

PO Box 752, Warrensburg, MO (816) 287-0383

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rob S

Ashley was exactly what my wife and I needed to plan our destination wedding. Her knowledge of the process, the unknowns and the "what ifs" of organizing a large group gave us confidence and most importantly, the ability to focus on what was more important. Ashley has patience... Read More which is a priceless virtue when dealing with the stresses of traveling with many - and we could not have been more happy with the result and her hard work to help us pull it off. We highly recommend her!

2017-10-18T09:26:48 Response from the vendor

Rob - thank you SO much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Alicia... congrats again on an amazing Tulum wedding!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Aubree B

Ashley was exactly what we needed and has helped us every step of the way! We are new to all of the ends ins and outs and she was thorough in her explanations and made sure we understood everything! She was interested in us and everything that was important to us, and used that... Read More information to find us the best deals that had everything we wanted! We would recommend her over and over again and have so much confidence moving forward as we send all of our guest her way!

2016-11-28T12:09:00 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much! I appreciate you both and so excited to countdown to the big day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Rachel A

When my fiancé and I started planning our honeymoon, we really had no idea where to start, what pricing we could afford or what was feasible for us with our budget. I had never used a travel agent before and had always thought we couldn't afford it. Boy was I wrong and will... Read More never plan another trip without one. Enter our greatest ally, Alpaca your bags. Ashley's travel expertise is unparalleled. She made us feel completely comfortable when determining our European honeymoon and had amazing advice on where to start and what to consider within our budget to fit what we wanted. We ultimately ended up getting exactly what we wanted exactly within our price range with even extras included like day trip excursions and travel to and from the airport. We honestly cannot say enough about how happy we are with our decision to work with Ashley and can't wait for our two week honeymoon in Spain!

2016-09-07T11:24:59 Response from the vendor

Rachel - thank you so much for your kind words! We can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica S

The best. :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Steven Y

We don't get to go on vacations often so we considered doing a "second honeymoon". We are always busy and decided to use Alpaca Your Bags to plan our cruise to Bermuda. Ashley was excellent! Our flight was cancelled so she booked us a hotel and got us a refund for the one we... Read More missed in New York City. I definitely recommend Alpaca Your Bags to other couples.

2017-10-18T09:28:24 Response from the vendor

HELLO THERE :) Thank you so much for the kind review! While I don't love that you had delays and cancellations, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to help make it better. Sometimes people don't realize the benefit of an agent until... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Emily B

Ashley planned the most wonderful honeymoon for my husband and I this past Summer. Every detail of our cruise was accounted for and no question was left unanswered. My favorite part was being able to talk to her one on one, and not just some customer service representative.

2017-10-18T09:28:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words -it is appreciated more than you know! It was a pleasure to work with you on your trip to Bermuda!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katie B

Alpaca your bags means whip smart advice with a sense of humor and great communication. Highly recommended!

2017-10-18T09:29:18 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks! The feeling is mutual! We appreciate the kind review!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Maggie L

Ashley was amazing and great to work with! She was very responsive to our specifications and delivered on all of our expectations, but also encouraged us to other options too. The entire process was seamless and couldn't have been better! We're so grateful for the time and... Read More energy Ashley put into arranging everything - she even got us upgraded upon our arrival which was quite a surprise and much appreciated! We had a great time in St. Lucia and would absolutely work with her again to plan our next getaway. Thank you!!

2016-11-16T15:04:42 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you Maggie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Kevin. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your trip. Thank you again!

Ashley

Hi, I'm Ashley! I'm a travel agent, and a former destination wedding bride! I started Alpaca Your Bags Travel to help couples, families and groups see the word on their own terms. I will plan your trip as if it were my own, listening to your needs and working with you to fit your desires and budget. ! About Me: I am a certified member of the Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialists Association, a 2017 Romance Forum delegate and certified by the Gay Weddings Institute. I am also a Certified Travel Associate (CTA), having earned my designation from The Travel Institute,