Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2720 Towne Drive, Beavercreek, OH (937) 429-4450

Great Selection and Staff

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Amy S

This is a great local bridal salon with a wide selection of dresses and friendly staff. If you purchase your dress here, you get your picture taken with a sign that says "I found my gown at Altar Bound." They make the experience very fun and enjoyable. The seamstresses are... Read More independent and can be a little hard to get ahold of. She rescheduled my fitting appointment twice, but everything was fine in the end.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Katie R

Brides Beware!!! While I did not purchase my dress at Altar Bound I did have my alterations done here. I thought it would be ok because they sell Allure dresses (which is what I purchased) and have worked on them before. I wanted custom beaded sleeves made to be attached to... Read More the dress. I had to pay almost $300 just in the material to make the sleeves which turned out awful! It looked so "costumey" and they ruined my wedding dress. The way they put the sleeves on the dress I could not lift my arms over my head - something they never told me! This is a problem because my fiancé is 6'2. They also told me they were running out of beading and when I got the material back when I picked up my dress there were tons of beads left...the seamstress hadn't really used any of it. Not only that the total alterations cost almost $800!!!! Ridiculous and they didn't even do all the work or the work that I wanted. Besides the sleeves being awful, they did not take in my dress at all...so it was still too big on me. The hem and the bustle were fine though. When I called to ask about having the sleeves removed and the dress taken in first they told me I would have to make an appointment three weeks from that which was unacceptable because my wedding was two months away and then when I finally talked to the seamstress she said did not have the time and I would have to go to someone else. I went to Fairborn Alterations and Faye was able to fix my dress back to it's beautiful state and she took in all the way. The bonus was she did not charge me an arm and a leg for all the work either. When I called the store to tell them I would be picking up my dress with the material that I bought the owner was surprised because she was unaware that I was dissatisfied. The store even told me that if I wanted sleeves I would have to make them because there were no wedding dresses with sleeves. Alter Bound will not refund my money even though they didn't do all the work and the sign saying they no longer do alterations should be a permanent feature to their store as they are terrible. This was the only experience of my wedding planning that was stressful and upsetting and the managers don't care. Trend lightly when going to Altar Bound.

Stellar customer service

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Margaret

I bought my wedding dress and veil from Altar Bound Bridal. Amazing customer service, great selection, and reasonable prices. Morgan was my sales representative and she actually picked out my gown! She was very patient while I tried on several different styles of dresses, not... Read More sure what I wanted. She picked out the dress I ended up buying and I'm so happy she did! I LOVED my dress! Absolutely beautiful Mori Lee ball gown. They also did my alterations in-house and the seamstress was very friendly and skilled, my dress looked perfect for the day of the wedding. They also stored the dress for me until the day before the wedding and they steamed and pressed the dress so all I had to do was pick it up! It looked perfect and I couldn't be happier with it.

Tuxes looked Great!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Elizabeth M

We rented the mens tuxes from here for a great price! The guys all looked so stunning.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Stacy G

I went into Alter Bound for my second time shopping for my wedding dress. I had bought both of my prom dresses there, and used to love the service that they provided. I found a dress that I absolutely loved while I was there, and had a great consultant to help me through the... Read More process. After shopping for other options at other locations near Cincinnati, I found the same dress and decided that was the one I wanted. To be fair, I went back to Alter Bound where I originally found it and asked if they could match the prices I got at 2 other places or buy the sample gown which fit me perfectly. I had even called before and was told it was "around $1500" even though it was $1595. They only offered me $100 off the sample and no other discounts off a new dress. 2 other shops had offered 15% off right off the bat. Then they proceeded to start measuring me and told my mom that it would cost $75 to measure me!! I had never heard of this anywhere else. I decided to go elsewhere, but it was a shame because we were planning to do all of our business with Alter Bound because of all of our previous experiences.

Best Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Sara M

I went to many bridal shops throughout my wedding dress shopping process, and none compare to Altar Bound. Even though I live in the Toledo area, it was SO worth the 2 hour drive to have appointments there. My first consultation was amazing, everyone was so friendly,... Read More professional, and actually listened to me. I genuinely felt no pressure to purchase a gown and felt like my consultant was just a friend trying to help me find the perfect dress. After trying on 20+ dresses at other stores, I really didn't think I was going to have that "moment" but of course, the last dress I had to try on made my grandmother, my mom and myself cry like babies. It was a Mori Lee dress and even though I am plus sized, it was completely unique and made me feel absolutely stunning and the best version of myself. I purchased a gorgeous veil and headpiece to go along with it. Shelly, the alternations manager IS PERFECT! She is literally an amazing person who makes you feel perfect in the dress. She made by hand a custom keyhole piece from tulle and lace and it matched my dress perfect and you would never know it wasn't original. She also took the extra time to sew in a special piece into the dress from my groom's side of the family. Also the store is very reasonable with payment options and let me pay in a few installments which made it a lot easier. Any of my engaged friends I am MAKING them have at least a consultation at this store.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Brooke Q

Only reason I didn't give a 5 star was because we were told we would have my dress in 3 weeks and it took 7 weeks. Just glad 1) I ordered with plenty of time and 2) my seamstress works quick!

a little confused

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kathleen C

I really liked the woman who helped me at Altar Bound and the selection. What I did find a little suspicious is that when I was trying to make my final selection and called back the shop for pricing, I was told a "price range" which I found a little odd.

Amazing service, gorgeous dress

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Katey W

The staff at Altar Bound Bridal was amazing. They helped me to find a dress in my budget that was available by my wedding date. Then my seamstress, Shelley, adjusted my dress to fit me perfectly and custom-made me a matching bolero jacket. It was a wonderful experience.

Decent experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Abigail G

I got a wonderful deal on my beautiful dress, originally priced 1,000 dress and I got it for $300 at they end of the year sale. Although their staff should be more professional. They called and freaked me out asking if I had my wedding dress when I knew they had it, they shoulda... Read More checked first other than freaking out a bride and making me think they lost my dress. But my seamstress was wonderful!

Great dress, pretty good service, go on a slow day

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Grace R

I absolutely loved the dress that I got from Altar Bound. I loved the Mori Lee line for both bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses and since they carried this line I decided to go there. The first time I checked out the boutique I just walked in on a Saturday and as with most... Read More bridal boutiques it was very crowded, so when I made my actual appointment to look for my dress I made it on a Friday afternoon. This was a great decision! My mom and I were pretty much the only customers in the store! We felt so special and received GREAT customer service. I ordered my dress at the end of February and got it in June, earlier than I expected so that was great. They got me in right away for alterations and did a great job. Most of the sales consultants were very friendly, helpful and responsive! We did have one mishap with my bridesmaid dresses. I had 8 bridesmaids and they each ordered a different dress in the same color/fabric. However when they came in we realized that one of them was wrong. It turned out to be a mistake that they store made. The store paid to have a rush order redone in order to fix the problem and we had a new dress in a few weeks. We had all the dresses in plenty of time before the wedding! Altar Bound is a nice, clear store with a good selection. I didn't shop their sample sale but I believe they have one in January!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 ADRIANE H

Altar Bound made picking out the dress easy and fun! They aren't pushy and were very helpful. I ended up getting my veil and gifts for bridesmaids there, too!

a barn wedding

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Haylee L

everyone at alter bound was great to work with! you are able to go in the back and look at all the dresses they have to offer and try them on. its nice because you don't have someone you don't know throwing you into dresses that aren't your style. all alterations were reasonably... Read More priced! staff was AWESOME!!!

Wonderful Customer Service!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Melissa M

Altar Bound Bridal was wonderful to work with. They were very professional in the ordering of my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I never worried once while working with them. They had the bridesmaid dresses done so early. The lady who did my alterations did a really nice... Read More job, although a little pricey. I was not disappointed with them or my dress at all!

Wedding dress and Tux

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 christa h

The staff was very helpful in helping me pick out my wedding dress and even stayed over a little bit after the store closed to help me decided if I wanted to walk out with "the one" When it got closer to the wedding day my Husband and I went back to pick out his tux and the the... Read More rest of his wedding party. We were having a hard time picturing the tux without it all put together in front of us that the lady actually pulled up a program on the computer and made it for us right there. We both really appreciated the extra step that staff memeber took.

My perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Brittany S

I went to Altarbound first to try on wedding dresses. After 3 other shops, my heart was still set on 2 dresses I saw there. Needless to say, I went back and bought the dress of my dreams. Their alteration department is also wonderful. My older sister bought her dress here 7... Read More years ago and I hope my little sister does the same when she gets married. A+

Sept. 2012 wedding

Reviewed on 2/22/2013 Janelle E

Great service & product. Best in Dayton area.

Love this place!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2013 Melissa H

I bought my wedding gown as well as got my bridesmaid dresses from Altar Bound. We even rented all the tuxes from them because we were so impressed with the service. I love that it is a small salon that really connects with their customers. I had been to David's Bridal and... Read More Alfred Angelo and felt that they were just trying to get me to buy any dress but with Altar Bound they really listened to what I wanted and brought in dresses that matched my dream dress. They were very respectful of my budget and never brought a dress in that was over my price point. Would recommend this place to anyone getting married and looking for a dress!

Can't Go Wrong Here!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Megan M

I found my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, ring bearer tux, and groomsman tuxes at Altar Bound. The service was always outstanding. The wonderful employees are knowledgeable and professional - but also very sweet! They helped me find the bridesmaid dress I wanted in the exact... Read More color I was searching for. They also offered incentives for ordering my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and tuxes through them. Outstanding place! I give my highest recommendation.

Don't Bother

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kayleigh L

I used Altar Bound for my bridesmaids dresses and on my initial visit I loved the girl I worked with, she was very sweet nice and helpful, every vist after that was a nightmare. The other employees were unfriendly and unhelpful. When my mother went to pick up the dresses they... Read More were beyond wrinkled and the zippers were not put in correctly. The shop didn't even offer to fix the dresses until 3 phone calls later. Don't go to Altar Bound.

Perfect Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Brittany B

Everyone at Altar Bound Bridal was wonderful! I didn't have any problems at all. Each person was pleasant to work with and the seamstress even met me before the store opened to work with my schedule. Great place to find that perfect dress!

Great customer service

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Robin B

GO HERE TO BUY YOUR DRESS!!! I bought my wedding dress got home and knew I made a big mistake. Called Altar Bound and spoke with owner, she was so helpful. Went back in and bought the wedding dress of my dreams. The staff went above and beyond expectations to help me on my... Read More special day. The alterations were perfect. We also rented tuxes from Altar Bound, the staff again worked with our issues with fittings and got everything taken care of. I didn't have to worry about a thing, enought though I did :). I would recommend Altar Bound of all your dressing needs for your big day.

Great dress buying experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Erica P

I was beyond excited to look at dresses after seeing an Altar Bound fashion show at a bridal expo. I wound up buying the fourth dress I tried on - how simple and easy! All of the gals on staff were very kind, and helped put together a great look from headband to veil to... Read More dress! Alterations were outstanding as well. Amy did a fantastic job - my dress fit like a glove and I never wanted to take it off after my fittings and the day of! - and was kind enough to work around my crazy work schedule!

Dressed to Impress

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Jared C

I found my dress at Altar bound during their clearance sale, and could not have been more pleased! The gown was exquisite, in perfect condition, and a really great price! (Especially when most brides spend upwards of $500 on their dress, mine was less than half of that!)... Read More Couldnt be be more pleased! Their alterations department was full when I called to make a consultation appointment though, so if you want them to alter it, call right away!

Amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Taylor S

This was the last place I went too, and I decided on the last dress I tried on. The service was great, from the woman who assisted me, to the salesperson ringing up my order. My sales associate was so helpful, patient, and smart. She had me sit down in my wedding dress to see if... Read More the fit was what I wanted from every angle. That was so smart~no other place I went too even suggested I try sitting down, bending over, etc. The dress was over my budget, and with only 5 months to go, I was getting nervous. They had to rush the delivery which was extra cost, but because it was over my budget and they could see the panic in my eyes, they waived the delivery fee! I was soo pleased! They also have "in house" alterations which I took advantage of. It was reasonably priced. I needed cups put in, the waist taken in, and the dress hemmed 3 inches. It was about $150.00 for all the alterations. I also got a coupon from them to buy the wedding dress preservation kit at their store. I took advantage of that too. They also offered my husband's tux free with purchase of 4 groomsmen tux rentals~ I went somewhere else for my tux rentals but it was a good deal nonetheless. It was such an easy process. Now I just wish I could wear my dress again! I would recommend Altar Bound 100% to anyone!