Musical entertainment for all occasions

One of the most versatile entertainers around, Alvin Frazier can play multiple instruments (piano, guitar & bass) and perform multiple genres (r&b, soul, pop, jazz & gospel). He can perform solo on piano and guitar for intimate settings or with his jazz group The Joshua Trio (bass / guitar, keys and drums) for special events. If you want a party vibe his band The Concept will be sure to raise the roof and exceed any of your expectations with their energetic performance. Call us today and let's this party started!!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Vocals

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Manager

Alvin J. Frazier II

I am a singer, songwriter, musician and producer. To me, capturing moments in time is what the beauty of great music is all about. The first glance, date, hug, touch and kiss are usually always attached to a song. Simply put, music is the soundtrack of our lives! As a performer setting the right atmosphere or mood is crucial and my sensitivity to that along with versatility & great musicianship is what sets me and my bands apart. I am confident that we can accommodate any of your entertainment needs.