Always Flowers 808 Weddings

(44)

Serving all of Oahu, HI

Aloha and welcome...

Whether your wedding is simple and set to a tropical backdrop or traditional and requires more elaborate decor, we aim to create the wedding of your dreams. Our services have grown to also include coordination services and recommendation for other wedding services that you may be in need of.

$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

1639 Liliha St, Serving all of Oahu, HI

Great Job

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Natasha C

Recently had Todd from Always Flowers prepare our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and floral arrangemensts for our reception. Each item was lovely and as described. Always Flowers also present themselves very competitively compared to other vendors we looked at. Great job, thanks Todd.

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Hannah M

Todd & his team made my wedding floral wishes come true! I gave him a very basic idea of what I wanted & he really took my ideas to another level! I loved the centerpieces & beautiful handtied stanchion decorations & bridesmaid bouquets!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Veronica A

Highly recommended. Todd did my flowers for my wedding and they turned out great. He stayed within my budget and made everything look so elegant.

Personal on a Budget

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Jeannie P

This review is way overdue. But I couldn’t get by life without blasting how amazing this company is. Owner, Toddy, made my wedding come true. His talent to work with flowers is just amazing. I can go one about the beautiful florals, but what I really want to say that set this company a part from other vendors was that Toddy really worked well in terms of meeting your needs, most importantly went above and beyond when I had forgotten to mention other florals I needed. Of course there’s so much going and thinking about, especially on that day. Toddy himself delivered the flowers, and left back for his office to grab additional florals for my made of honors hair that I had forgotten to add. He helped make my wedding beautiful and memorable. He and his team are very professional and I’m so glad and blessed to have worked with them.

Be Careful Ladies

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Nicole V

I really don't want to write a bad review, but I don't want this to happen to another person. I would consider myself a very laid back bride. I knew exactly what I wanted, I provided examples and specific colors. All I said was make it EXACTLY like this. Whatever the cost, make it look like this. My colors where jewel tones--- and what I got was garden wedding. I cried. I actually cried. I said dark... Dark... DARK. And what I got was bright and light... and Garden. I spent $2500 dollars on ONE table... it was bare and looked ridiculous. This massive table, with a few arrangements. Ladies, if you want to work with someone who can follow directions and not do their own thing-- perhaps a different florist is for you. Don't be fooled by the good prices.

My Experience

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Joanrae M

My husband and I have plans to renew our vows in HI after 15 years of marriage. I reached out to Todd on 11/5 and confirmed that he was available to help with our floral needs that same evening. I completed his client information sheet and returned it via e-mail on 11/10. I sent him a follow up e-mail on the 16th to see if he was still available and if a possible contract was available for my review. He replied the following business day (the 17th) and contributed the delay to being short handed because people were out sick. I didn’t hear back from him and decided to move on with hopes that I’d be able to find another florists considering my wedding is less than 5 weeks away. Annoyed at myself really for not reaching out to other vendors early on, but I was set on utilizing this company's floral services. All I needed was a bouquet, boutonniere, floral hair piece, and his & her leis for our super small and private wedding renewal involving just my husband, myself, our priest, and photographer. Overall, really disappointed with my experience. Please note that I have revised my original posting because Todd was offended with what I had originally written and he has asked for me remove or revise it in several e-mails. I feel bad for writing this review, but he is claiming to have sent me my contract/proposal on the 18th. I never received that e-mail containing my floral proposal and have no idea what may have happened. He suggested that I take the issue of not receiving my e-mails up with Yahoo.

Nailed the clean, simple look I was going for

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Carrie B

I feel like I was behind on booking flowers (a month before our wedding) – especially given I had months beforehand to make a call. But I had a good planner with a good relationship and previous experience with Todd and his team so it really didn’t matter. I’m from Hawaii but live on the East Coast so it was all long distance planning. I gave Todd and his team an idea of the look I was going for. They came back with some initial ideas and from there we worked and tweaked things. A few things to note: I’m not a big flower person – so I had an idea of what I wanted but couldn’t articulate it all that well. Second, my color palette and look of my wedding was very clean, modern and simple. I was a bit worried looking at Todd’s web site initially because it seemed like much of their work were these very bold, vibrant, complex arrangements. But they executed what I was going for perfectly - simple babies breath bouquets, white hydrangea arrangements accented with green monster leaves. Maile leis for all the guys and white Micronesian ginger leis for our Moms. Todd’s team came to my hotel and were on site at our venue to deliver and set things up. Overall I was pleased with their work.

Amazing Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Leah C

Working with Todd of Always Flowers was a wonderful experience. From our very first meeting he made us feel comfortable and took the time to get to know us as a couple. Using his expertise and experience, he guided us through the wedding planning process, making suggestions and bringing up issues we hadn’t even considered. Todd was not only concerned with the floral arrangements; he also helped us visualize our wedding décor and ambiance as a whole. He worked to keep us within our budget and was very flexible with any changes that needed to be made. When I received my wedding bouquet and saw the beautiful arrangements he had created for our big day, I was thrilled and in awe of how well he incorporated everything we had shared with him into his final design. It’s as if he read our minds! Todd is professional and caring. We highly recommend Always Flowers to any couple looking for the perfect florist for their wedding.

You can trust his judgment!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Stephanie V

Todd is passionate about weddings and floral design. He spent time to get to know our preferences and styles. He can be difficult to get into contact with, but he tends to be very busy with bridal events. He calculated our dream flowers and was able to scale back to keep things in our budget without losing anything significant. I also appreciated his contentious use of flowers that are in season and re-using pieces from our ceremony in the reception.

Flowers were fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Jolyne W

We received a referral to Todd at Always Flowers 808 Weddings from our photographer Steve with Dream Wedding Hawaii. I went into the meeting with a couple of ideas of some things I wanted done with the flowers at the wedding but did not really know what we wanted to do and we didn’t have a color (the bridesmaids dresses were black). For the reception I wanted tall glass vases with the orchids in water and small pebbles on the tables, so I was trying to figure out where I could purchase the vases, when I told Todd this is what I wanted he said he would provide the vases at no charge along with the pebbles. Also I wanted white orchids strung up on the arbor for the ceremony. Based on this information Todd came up with some amazing ideas, my bouquet was a deep pink orchid and my bridesmaids were carrying green orchids with a white one in their hair, the flower girls had a ball of purple orchids. The day before the wedding I realized that I didn’t know how I was going to get my bouquet before the ceremony, I hadn’t thought of that questions yet but I got a hold of Todd and he delivered the flowers right to my hotel room at the Marriott. All of the flowers throughout the ceremony and reception were orchids in a wide array of colors it was stunning to see it all come together. Our wedding was at Lanikuhonua which is very green so to add the pop of color made it all come together. Todd is very good at what he does and I highly recommend him and the people at Always Flowers!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Skye-Lee T

When we first met with with Todd at Always Flowers we had no vision, no theme in mind. We only knew what our budget was. By the time the meeting was done, Todd had given us a theme and more importantly a vision. Now, you might think its crazy to leave such a big thing at the whim of your florist, but we knew that we could trust him within minutes of speaking with him. We only had an idea of what to expect, however, when we saw our ceremony site & ballroom we were beyond happy. The flowers were so full and beautiful and the set-up was breathtaking! It was far more beautiful than we could have hoped for and it set the tone of our wedding perfectly. It definitely matched our personalities and we received so many compliments from our guests. When we gave the flowers away at the end of the night, everyone wanted to take an arrangement home =) We did spend more than we planned, but at the same time everything we had should have cost so much more than we were charged. We were so blessed to have found Todd!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Emma R

Todd was so easy to work with and really took the time to listen to what I wanted in my flowers. He was able to incorporate my ideas into my centerpieces and bouquet. I highly recommend Toddy...he is the best and truly loves what he does!

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Annikka P

I booked Todd because I felt I could trust him - I am a florist but didn't want to do my own wedding flowers. I thought he understood my vision. The first time I met with him, his quote came in over budget. I met with him again, and he suggested taking out the ceremony pieces. I'm glad we did. It saved a ton of money and they wouldn't have looked good with the rest of our setup. When I went to pick up the flowers, I was a few minutes late. I called to let them know. They said it was fine. I get there, and they are still making my bouquet! They brought out a box of the rest of my order. There was no hair flowers. She tried to give me a dark purple orchid - I had ordered green. And I had ordered 2 of them. I had also ordered 2 leis for myself (1 as a replacement when the first died) and there was only 1. My husband's maile lei was supposed to have kukui nuts with it - it didn't. The flowers were gorgeous, though my bouquet was missing a flower Todd had suggested using. I would recommend Todd, because the quality of his work is amazing... But bring a copy of your contract an check everything off.

todd is the best

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 stacy y

i love this man! i have a lot of problems communicating what it is exactly that i want, words are not my strongest suit. however, i told todd that i would be getting mason jars and only really wanted white flowers. i showed him a couple photos off of pinterest, but was still worried because i didn't really know how to answer a lot of his questions and was taking most of his recommendations without a lot of thought. which actually turned out GREAT. i was shocked at how perfectly the flowers were at the reception. he made it exactly how i wanted when i didn't even really know what it was i wanted! everyone complimented the arrangements, and my aunty had one that still looked good a week later! as well as doing a great job, todd is such a sweet heart, he is a joy to work with and will make you feel like family. OH and his prices are SWEET.

Make Sure You Lock in Delivery & Setup

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Alicia L

Todd was fantastic to deal with on the phone. He was very patient with me as I went through changes over a few weeks. Unfortunately, I was not in time to lock in delivery and setup. His flowers were great, but his staff really let us down with packing things up and didn’t seem knowledgeable about our order. My brother had to go three times – the second time b/cause they forgot to include my bridal bouquet!!!! We were frustrated, but I’m thankful that my brother was able to get everything after the three trips and it only held up photos before the ceremony a little bit. The bouquets and leis looked great. Lesson learned is to have the florist do delivery and setup.

Beautifl and Tropical

Reviewed on 2/25/2013 Raymie C

I love Todd, not that is out of the way let me talk to you about my flowers. Todd created fantastic centerpieces for each table that everyone wanted to take home. Todd really understood what I wanted for my wedding. Each consultation with him was like talking to a good friend. He understood our laid back vibe and gave us some rustic, yet tropical flowers all while working within our budget.He arranged beautiful white orchids with roses and white Anthurium (for that tropical look). I worked with Todd from Los Angeles, and he was always very prompt with email responses and willing to work with any suggestion I gave. It felt like we were family when we went into his shop. All of the bouquets and leis were amazing as well. Did I mention I love Todd!!

Gorgeous Flowers & Great to Work With!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Ashley C

My husband and I used Todd to do the flowers for our September 2012 wedding. It was hard to decide between going with him and another popular florist in the Honolulu area (Easley Designs), but it really came down to how I felt when I was talking to Todd about how I wanted the flowers to look on my wedding day. He understood exactly what I was saying and delivered 100% on our wedding day. He was also very reasonably priced! I would strongly recommend him & his talented team.

Loved the flowers!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Leslie K

Todd Oshiro is the best! He really truly cares about what you want your wedding to look like and when I showed him what I envisioned, he took it and made it over the top! Everyone raved about the beautiful flowers and he even came down to assist with the flower arrangements when he advised someone will be there to help move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. If you have a budget, he will help you find a way to make it work and he loans vases also. He is very honest. I would definitely recommend Todd's services to anyone getting married or for any type of event.

Amazing Products and Service

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Lesley W

It was a bit hard planning a destination wedding and one of my biggest fears was ordering flowers, bouquets, boutineers, etc without having seen anything. Todd exceeded all of my expectations! He was very reasonably priced and he went above and beyond! I couldn't be happier!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Doris C

Just when I when I thought I would give up finding an affordable florist for my destination wedding in Oahu, I found Always Flowers. Todd is the best. He always promptly responded to my email inquires throughout the year prior to the wedding day, and his floral designs were amazing and exceeded my expectations. I received many compliments about the wedding flowers and centerpieces from friends and family. Don't let the company website throw you off. Todd knows what he's doing, and my husband and I were so happy with his work.

LOVE them!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Alyssa W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Todd & company. From the moment I sat down with him at our consultation, I knew that he was going to be our florist. He had the same ideas as I did, and as I explained what I wanted/how I wanted things to look, he just got it. I wanted bling, he gave me bling - bouquets, gazebo decor, centerpieces . . . he made my dream come true. I nearly cried when I saw the bouquets because they were just so beautiful. It was exactly how I wanted it. He is truly a gifted florist/floral designer. By the end of the whole wedding planning process he became more like a friend than a vendor. How often can a bride say that? I would love to use Todd in the future, and definitely plan to refer him to all of my friends that are getting married. Thank you so much to Always Flowers for giving my husband and I such a beautiful wedding day.

Always the best!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Diana P

Todd was wonderful. As I met numerous florists for consultations, I truly felt that Todd was the only one that listened to what I wanted. He made me feel very comfortable, his work is amazing and Aunty was so nice as well. I will forever use Todd in any future event!

Awesome Service, Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Renee T

I was referred to Todd with Always Flowers from a friend who had only amazing things to say about their service. I personally feel that customer service is so important; especially when planning a big event like your wedding. Needless to say, from my first consultation meeting, I had awesome customer service. I didn't have specific flower ideas, as most brides do, but Todd helped me to discover what I wanted by asking me questions on the overall vision I had for my wedding. I told him that I envisioned it be soft, romantic, neutral colors and elegant. With that information, he helped me to paint a picture of what flowers to use. Between our first consultation to 2 weeks before the wedding, I was constantly emailing Todd little changes,and he was so patient and understanding and quick with his replies. It made working with him an absolute pleasure! On the day of the wedding, I was blown away at what I saw! Amazing flowers! From the trellis decorations, to the bouquets and ballroom, it was exactly what I imagined and then some! I would refer Todd (Always Flowers) to anyone in a heart beat! He played a big part on a day that I'll never forget!

Always Flowers 808

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Jandee T

I must say Todd is an amazing florist. He can grasp your ideas right out of you head. The bouquet and the decorations were amazing. His work is really good. I guess since I didn't have too much work, he sent his workers to set up. I wish he came instead because it would've been nice to see him but I also know that there are many weddings he does during the wedding and I'm sure there were other brides who had more decorations than I did. But, his work was great and communication with him is so easy. The only downside was that they forgot a lei but I was later rein burst for that lei.

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Cheryl U

I really enjoyed working with Todd at Always Flowers. He understood my vision for the wedding, and I was very happy with how everything turned out.

Send Email