Always Honeymoon Travel LLC

Our focus on details will make your destination wedding or honeymoon an unforgettable experience. Contact our knowledgeable staff today for a FREE destination planning guide. Together we can create memories to last a lifetime.

Honeymoon

Destination Weddings

Serving All of NE Ohio, OH (440) 336-1216

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay L

We have never used a travel agent before but are so glad we went with Judi for our honeymoon! Judi is one of the few local travel agents that works with Africa - which is where we absolutely wanted to go on our honeymoon. Everything was smooth, simple and easy - which is... Read More exactly what we needed! Judi gave us several options of itineraries and we were able to come back to her several times until we felt like we had the perfect trip set up. She handled everything and we got our paperwork in the week beforehand. Everything was perfect on our trip!! The company in Africa that she worked with was top notch. Zimbabweans told us they are the #1 travel agency - which was great to hear. We had one small, small potential issue in Victoria Falls and Judi was reachable on Viper to help us figure it out. It was nice to know she was there if needed. We are not sure we'll ever travel another way - working with Judi made our trip soooo relaxing and wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Jessica E

Judi of Always Honeymoon Travel was absolutely amazing! She booked our 2 week Honeymoon to Rome, Siena, and Prague. She picked amazing hotels for us and made the trip stress free! During the stressful planning of our wedding she adroitly handled the honeymoon planning for us.... Read More All we told her was our travel preferences (beach, city, activities), how long, and where we wanted to go. She was absolutely amazing and we won't hesitate to use her again for non-honeymoon travel!!!! We love you, Judi!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

The team at Always Honeymoon Travel helps us pick a great place for our wedding and honeymoon. Judi listened to our needs and made sure everything was set up before we arrived. She gave us helpful hints and tips on what to do when we arrived, during our stay, and airport... Read More navigation. When we needed Judi's expertise and guidance with a concern, she stepped right up to the plate and handled with urgency. Thanks for helping us enjoy our marriage and honeymoon!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Megan W

It was an absolute pleasure working with Always Honeymoon Travel to plan our Honeymoon in St. Lucia! Judi listened to what we envisioned for our stay and the activities we had in mind. Her response time was exceptional, her ideas were wonderful and her desire to make the... Read More planning process as easy as possible was greatly appreciated. We highly recommend Always Honeymoon Travel to assist with your honeymoon planning!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Hannah M

Always Honeymoon Travel was simply amazing in helping my husband and I have the honeymoon of our dreams. Our agent Judy was amazing. We started this process with a long phone call discussing what we wanted for our big trip. She was able to narrow down two resorts and gave us a... Read More detailed overview of the hotels and trip. Once it was decided she was there for every question I had and her responses were quick and helpful. She gave us great advice for planning, packing, and traveling. When it was time to leave she made herself available via phone app and told me not to hesitate to contact her whenever we needed to. Even though she was having company for the week she was willing to make herself available to take care of us. The honeymoon and resort were exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have asked for a better time. Judy is so good at her job, and always honeymoon travel is a vendor that I could not have had a successful trip without. My husband and I will most definitely be using Judy for our future vacations and I would recommend Always Honeymoon Travel to everyone, which I have already done!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Christopher H

Judi was fantastic! She helped us every step of the way. We had no issues on our honeymoon. She helped us find a great little hotel just outside of town allowing us to have peace and quiet and still able to walk to town. Overall everything was incredible!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Pamela S

Judi gave us great honeymoon destination options and spent time talking us through each of the places we were looking to go. She booked our honeymoon trip to Aruba and we stayed at Baccuti & Tara resorts. We loved it and everything was exactly as we had hoped it would be. We... Read More will definitely be booking future trips through her again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Olivia D

Judi was so helpful and knowledgeable in our honeymoon planning process. She helped us pick the perfect location that suited our needs and stuck to our budget to boot! Highly reccomend, and will use her again for our next trip for sure.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kara L

Judi was very easy to work with, she responded quickly, and she met us on our side of town for coffee to discuss honeymoon options. She gave us several choices, informed us, and assisted us in making the right choice that fit our preferences and budget. She was more than willing... Read More to answer any last minute questions and followed up with us upon our return!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Alexandra K

Judi was great at finding us what we wanted. We were unsure of what we wanted to do for a while and kept throwing ideas back and forth and she ended up finding us the perfect honeymoon locations and experience. I would recommend Judi to anyone considering a planned honeymoon... Read More where you don't have to plan much yourself!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lisa F

Our honeymoon was amazing! Judi was SOO helpful in planning our dream honeymoon. We knew we wanted to go to Spain and make our own adventure but that was really it--Judi did a perfect job at listening to our likes and dislikes and putting together a beautiful trip which covered... Read More three cities in two weeks. LOVED that we had pre-arranged transfers to airports and hotels and had a convenient travel pack with us to refer to if we had questions! I loved that I also has peace of mind that I could reach Judi if I had any questions or concerns during our honeymoon. Truly first class service. Would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Mandy D

Judi was wonderful. She helped us pick the perfect honeymoon for us as a couple and our budget. She was available every step of the way with advice and guidance. We even ran into an issue on our trip and called her from Europe- no problem! My favorite part was the perfectly... Read More organized travel kit she sent us with all of our information we would ever need all in one place. All transports, hotels, and excursions were paid ahead of time and printed in vouchers so that we didn't have to carry a bunch of cash with us or worry about organizing anything! I would absolutely recommend Judi for ANY trip where you want a stress-free, organized travel experience for no extra fees.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Gretchen D

We worked with Judi on our Honeymoon to Tahiti and Moorea this past July. Judi was amazingly helpful from our first encounter. She had several places set up for us to discuss as honeymoon options and stated that she would keep looking until we found our perfect honeymoon... Read More location. We picked Tahiti and Moorea in the French Polynesia. What was great was that she had actually been to both hotels personally and had a ton of pictures to show us of the places we would be staying at. She also organized meal plans for us at each hotel. The honeymoon itself was wonderful, we have nothing but incredible memories. Judi booked us two great excursions that were so enjoyable (a jeep tour of Tahiti and an ATV tour of Moorea). We got badly delayed in LAX airport, but Judi was immediately available by phone to help in any way she could. Another great aspect to her service is that she sent us a detailed itinerary packet with gifts prior to us leaving, a thoughtful addition to an already wonderful service. We would highly recommend Judi to everyone and cannot wait to work with her again on future trips!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Katie B

Our agent at Always Honeymoon Travel found us an amazing deal for a trip to Jamaica! The resort was beautiful and the VIP treatment at the airport that she set us up with was the perfect way to start and end our vacation! We are so thankful!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Judi at Always Honeymoon was fantastic at helping us decide where and what we should do for our honeymoon! We went to Maui for our honeymoon and had the time of our lives. Judi is very knowledgable and was able to answer our (many) questions about the Hawaiian islands and what... Read More each had to offer including information about resorts and excursions. Judi's help definitely made our honeymoon unforgettable and I highly recommend her for any vacation you plan to book (as I plan to use her help in all future vacations for sure!) but she certainly knows how to make sure your honeymoon is perfect.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jillian G

I decided to contact Judi with Always Honeymoon Travel because she came so highly rated. The same day I reached out to her, she contacted me and we began to plan my honeymoon. She not only worked with me, but she took time to talk to me over the phone to make sure that I was... Read More getting what I wanted and staying within my budget. It took many different plans and conversations, but she stuck with me never making me feel like I was a burden with my indecisiveness and inability to make a decision. Finally, my husband and I selected a location and Judi did everything she could to ensure it was a week filled with many different things to do that we would enjoy and it was exactly that. I cannot recommend Judi enough. She was always eager to talk with me about any questions or concerns I had and I cannot emphasize enough how understanding and helpful she was. In addition to her help before and during our trip, she also had fantastic follow up once our trip was complete and we were home. We plan on continuing to use her for our many vacations to come and would definitely recommend her to anyone else looking to plan their honeymoon or trip!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Leia G

Such a positive experience! The easiest part of wedding planning.

Trip of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

My husband and I just recently returned from our honeymoon in Aruba, thanks to Judi at Always Honeymoon Travel. During the planning time, we had many obstacles- with the church catching on fire and redirecting our entire wedding. Judi was patient and never pushy. She called... Read More every few weeks to check-in, until we were ready to start planning. She was conscious of our budget and what we wanted. We never actually met Judi, which sounds strange, but it was nice to plan the vacation without meeting in person multiple times. She could not have planned a better trip! We stayed at the RIU Palace and I could not say anything bad about it, we had a relaxing, memorable honeymoon to celebrate our marriage! Judi provided details about the destination (since she had been there) as well as answered questions about traveling, and helped us to use an app to communicate with family and her.(Viber)She thought of anything- when we finally returned home we had a letter and gift from her, which was so sweet. I will definitely be traveling with Honeymoon Travels in the future!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Judi was awesome! Not only did she book my wedding and honeymoon in Jamaica, she also dealt with the 20 guests we invited on vacation. Judi was always just an email or phone call away. We spent hours on the phone talking, first talking about the best wedding location to spend... Read More with my family and friends, and then to find the perfect honeymoon spot. We decided on Couples Tower Isle for the wedding and Couples San Souci for our honeymoon. Both were amazing. Judi was also my personal wedding consultant at times. If she didn't know the answer, she was able to put me in contact with someone at the resort that could. I am definitely planning on using her again to book our next vacation. The family is already talking about our 5 year anniversary vacation in Jamaica!

Best honeymoon!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Michelle B

We used Judi with always honeymoon travel to plan our honeymoon to Maui! She was such a please to work with! Very quick to respond to any questions during the planning process and extremely knowdledgable about all travel destinations and hotels. I would definitely recommend Judi... Read More to any bride and groom planning their honeymoon! Everything went absolutely perfect!!

Judi at Always Honeymoon Travel Does Not Disapoint!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Rebecca R

My Husband and I were so happy to have worked with Judi from Always Honeymoon Travel for our St. Lucian Honeymoon! Judi is so helpful at making recommendations about locations and resorts and truly listened to the items on our "honeymoon wish list." We ended up finding out our... Read More resort was closed a week or two before we were supposed to arrive. Any Bride would freak out to hear this the week before their wedding, but I didn't worry because Judi took care of it all! She re-booked us at another resort and even scored us some extras like a free catamaran cruise and couples massage! We will absolutely use Judi again for all our future travel plans! Thanks Judi!!!

Aruba Honeymoon

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Always Honeymoon Travel planned a week long honeymoon for my wife and I at The Renaissance Resort and Casino in Aruba. Our travel agent, Judi, was excellent. She was super polite and got us exactly what we needed. I wasn't quite sure what we wanted other than to be in the... Read More Caribbean, because we had never been out of the country. She offered us nine different resorts total on three different islands (all of which were out of the way of possible hurricanes). Judi asked me a few questions to help me narrow down what would work best for us and helped us plan on what to take with us. She is HIGHLY informed about all of the resorts and what they have to offer. We finally landed on the Renaissance- because they offered an all-inclusive, they have their own private island off the coast, certain areas that are adult exclusive, and it was very close to downtown and walking distance of attractions and shops. Judi set up transport for us both ways to and from the airport and had a nice gift delivered to our honeymoon suite the moment we arrived! We definitely got our money's worth and will definitely contact Always Honeymoon travel in the future for our vacation planning.

Honeymoon Travel

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Breanna G

Judi was wonderful to work with! She provided us with options and helped us every step of the way to make sure that we were getting everything we wanted out of our honeymoon. She certainly did not disappoint and we highly recommend her to others. We will definitely use her in... Read More the future for our travel plans!

Passionate and Knowledgeable

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Veronica V

Judi was phenomenal to work with while planning our honeymoon! During the process she was extremely knowledgeable about any possible place we wanted to go - down to knowing what particular restaurants and resorts we just had to try along with helping us navigate the airport! She... Read More took care of the entire trip for us making us feel confident and always checking in to see if we felt excited and comfortable with our choices! Judi also honored our budget - which was very refreshing during the process of planning a wedding! We had a wonderful honeymoon and owe our great trip to Judi!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Brooke H

We worked with Judi to plan our honeymoon to Aruba and Curacao. Judi was great to work with from the first email all the way through the follow up after the honeymoon. She was able to recommend places for us to visit based on what our interests were. Judi took the time to listen... Read More to what we wanted to do see/do on our honeymoon, our budget, and recommended some really fun activities. She was extremely knowledgeable about all of the properties, and was honest on the pros and cons of where to stay. It was amazing to be able to get guidance from somebody who has visited nearly all of the resorts. She made planning easy and gave us confidence that we were going to love our trip. We would hands down recommend using Always Honeymoon Travel to plan your honeymoon -- and have even contacted her for a second trip. Thanks Judi!

Judi Henninger

Judi Henninger Founder/CEO tailors each trip to a client's taste and budget, working hard to make the honeymoon or destination wedding, unique and unforgettable. She travels the world at the invitation of countries, hotel properties, and her valued suppliers, to provide her couples with the most up-to-date information on the destinations they desire. Judi is an alumna of Bowling Green State University where she majored in International Business. She is also a certified travel agent and destination specialist for countless premier honeymoon destinations.