A Fine Invitation Studio

By providing exceptional products, expert advice, and personal service, Always Impressive has become the invitation studio of choice in Westchester...We see every customer’s event as an exciting new challenge. we pride ourselves on carrying only the finest products and delivering reliable service at a great price. Your complete satisfaction is our first priority.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

623 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY (914) 698-4088
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle M

Best invitation place in Westchester heck, all of NY. My invitations, shower invitations amazing!!! i received so many compliments and they were so unique. Working with Maria and Angela was such a pleasure and they did exactly what I wanted and even gave me their honest... Read More opinions on things. Definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Elisabeth K

Always Impressive is by far the best place to go if you need any kind of custom invitation. Maria , Angela and Amanda were absolutely amazing. They helped me so much with everything that I had wanted and envisioned for my wedding. The store front has soooo much to choose from... Read More from and they definitely will have or can make exactly what you want! So many custom colors, designs, different types of paper, sizes, textures and much more. They can even add little crystals to make your invitation have a little glitz and have that "Wow Factor". I had 3 on each one of my wedding invitations. I have used Always Impressive for my Save the Dates, Wedding Invitaions, Favor Tags and had custom envelopes for my save the dates AND my wedding invitations with each one of my guest list addresses printed on the front of each envelope. They exceeded my expectations on all ends. They work very fast and if you ever have any questions they always e-mail or call you back right away. I would definitely recommend Always Impressive for any of your invitiaons or paper goods you would need. You will not be disappointed. Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Nicole S

Always Impressive created custom invitations for my husband and I for our wedding on Oct. 20, 2017. They were truly breathtaking! The team worked with us one on one to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted, and they would not settle until everything was perfect. We... Read More will absolutely be using them again for upcoming events!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Tiffany R

I am a very indecisive person and Maria and Angela helped me through this whole process! They never rushed me or pressured me to make a decision. I love how our invitations came out!! The entire invitation suite came out very elegant-exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Ashley P

I cannot thank Maria & Angela enough for absolutely EVERYTHING. They made my dream invitations come to life. They are so professional and helped during every little step of the way. Both Maria & Angela are patient and work so well together. They sent proofs with even the... Read More slightest changes for us to approve just to make sure everything was perfect, which they were. Our invitation process was STRESS free because of them and I cannot thank them enough for everything. I will be going back to Always Impressive any time I need invitations made.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Nicole M

So many of our guests were beyond impressed with our invitations. Some even said they were the nicest they had ever received. Angie was amazing to work with. She was patient and accommodating. She was so knowledgeable and informative. Angie sat with us and gave us every option.... Read More She send proofs and would not print until we were happy with the finished product. I would highly recommend having them address the envelopes. They looked amazing and formal. Besides invitations we rented a seating board. It was a such a big hit! Guests raved about how beautiful and different it was! Thank you Angie!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Brianna H

The products speak for themselves! I ordered both my invitations, and seating chart through Angela and she was nothing short of amazing! My invites were breathtaking and I received so many compliments on them! Will continue to use Always impressive for any and all my invitation... Read More needs!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Serina C

Always Impressive was recommended to me my the woman who made my engagement ring and wedding band. I had never heard of it before but needless to say, I was beyond impressed!! I first met with Angela, and right away, I was sold. I'm not a picky bride and I don't really know what... Read More I want half the time, but Angela was so patient with me and guided me in the right direction! She knew exactly what I wanted without me even telling her and the invitations came out absolutely perfect- all 250 of them!! Maria helped me through the ordering process and was a joy to work with. I had quite a few invitations that had to go out of the country and she was very helpful in making sure that they would go to the right place. She made everything so easy and fun that I was actually sad to have to say goodbye after going so many times. My invitations went out about 3 weeks ago and even before responses started rushing in, everyone was texting and calling telling us how beautiful and classic the invitations were. I am so happy with my whole experience at Always Impressive and cannot wait to work with them in the future =)

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Antonia G

We were so happy not only with your final product (wedding invitations- response cards, accommodations cards) but also with the personal and knowledgeable service we received. There are so many choices of papers, fonts, liners, and colors and they helped us navigate through to... Read More get exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend them more highly! Great choice for us!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Amber V

I can't thank these woman enough. It was a struggle finding the right place for my invitations and then they were recommended to me. Angela was great!! She helped me every step of the way from making the most simple to hardest decisions. My invitations came out beautiful! Thank... Read More you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Dominick T

I would absolutely recommend Always Impressive to anyone for any occasion! We knew we did not want one of those online-type brush script invitations, and this place did not disappoint. Angela and Maria run the show. They were not only knowledgeable, but they had great ideas and... Read More wanted to know as much about the wedding as possible in order to help pick just the right thing. Even once the invitations were printed, Angela gave us great advice about what to do when we bring them to the post office and hand stamping them, which I would never have thought of. She even referred me to a florist and photographer! We will continue to work with her for thank you cards, tags for the gifts, the table place cards, and any future needs!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lou D

Even if you want to do just off the rack invites you should just stop in and ask to see a few invite examples. Not really expensive and they can do ANYTHING. Very creative personnel. The wedding was last week and I received more compliments on the invites and the matching table... Read More seating board than any other aspect of the affair. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Lauren V

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Always Impressive!! I received so many complements on my invitations people texted me everyday to tell me. Maria and Angela have been so wonderful to work with!!! I instantly fell in love with all of their invitations it was so hard... Read More to chose. Maria helped narrow down our choices and gave us different options to customize them. She had great attention to detail and made sure to review everything with us. Angela was so great about communicating and made sure everything was run by me before final decisions. Thank you so much Always Impressive! I will definitely be back for my next event!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Desiree S

We just got our wedding invitations from Always Impressive and they were fabulous! Both Maria and Angela were great to work with. The pricing and quality were really good. I would absolutely recommend this company if you are looking for a vendor to do your invitations. I... Read More would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Melissa D

Angela and Maria at Always Impressive are absolutely wonderful and I am so glad we went to them for our wedding invitations! Picking out invitations doesn't seem like a big deal in the grand scheme of things (it's paper right?) but there is so much to consider and they walked... Read More us through it every step of the way.. They were both truly excited to take the ideas I had and help us find the perfect invitation, as well as place cards, menus, etc.. Our invitation was beautiful and totally different than any other invitation I had received for weddings before.. we did this beautiful burlap board with a pocket and lace and I loved it. Our guests kept that burlap board as a decorate piece in their homes, its fun to see! Angela and Maria you are so knowledgeable and very honest, you gave me so many great ideas, and all your help with our wedding is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Christina D

Maria and the staff at Always Impressive were amazing! They spent hours with me looking through invitations and eventually helped me custom design the perfect one! The staff was patient and very supportive with me. Maria was beyond wonderful with addressing the envelopes (a... Read More service I HIGHLY recommend). Besides promptly emailing back and forth, she even called several times to check on spellings and unusual addresses just to make sure everything was perfect. The quality of invitation was beautiful! The prices were more than fair!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Lauren F

Maria & Angie are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Rosemarie B

Maria and Angela are amazing to work with!! They knew exactly what I was looking for! I found one invite I fell in love with but it was way out of my budget because it was a handmade invite. They showed me another one that was comparable and it was love at first sight! I was... Read More looking for a vintage lace and pearl invitation to go along with my rustic fall wedding and that is exactly what they delivered! The process was painless and they kept us in the loop every step of the way. I even wanted to somehow include my dad who had just passed away without it sounding depressing and Maria helped us with the perfect wording. We received so many compliments and my husband and I couldn't be happier! Go see Maria and Angela for all of your invitation needs!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Elizabeth S

Maria and Angela were so helpful! They helped me get exactly what I wanted in a great turn around time. It was easy and fun!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Michele M

Maria & Angie were amazing! They new exactly what I was looking for in my daughters Sweet 16 invitation. Both extremely warm and friendly and very professional. I strongly recommend "Always Impressive" for any of your party needs!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Lauren J

I LOVE Always Impressive! Angela and Maria are a pleasure to work. I have been so happy with every order I have placed with them.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Michelle J

Cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Maria and Angela at Always Impressive. They are so committed to their customers and they make a task that could be a headache an absolute pleasure. Their warmth, eagerness, keen attention to detail and extensive product... Read More knowledge is incredibly impressive (pun intended!). They will see to it that you find the exact perfect invitation to fit your style and budget....and everything they put together (literally by hand) is simply stunning. I would highly recommend them for all your invitation needs.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016

Maria was superb. Being completely indecisive to what I wanted Maria geared to the right direction based on my budget. Being a Bride can be a challenging job, you easily get stressed and side tracked prioritizing more on your guest’s opinion as opposed to going with your gut and... Read More heart. Maria made me realize that this is my one and only memorable day and it’s all about me and what “I” wanted. She made this process as easy as possible offering me amazing options. From the hundreds of samples that was presented the end result an amazing invitation that I loved from the first instant I saw it. Angela her assistant was also amazing in assisting me with the proper wedding invitation etiquette. Overall I was blown away by Always Impressive's service ;)

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Meagan D

AMAZING!!! They were able to come up with the exact style I wanted, and for a price that was so much lower than anyone else in the area. I had every detail I wanted from a crystal, to a ribbon, to 3 layers. The best part was is that they gave me the option to put the cards... Read More together myself which saved me soooo much money (I didn't think the process of making the cards was difficult, I had my bridesmaids and mom help out, and they showed me exactly what to do before I took them home) I 100% recommend Always Impressive to anyone! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Michael P

Amazing experience, took out a lot of the perceived hassle we assume would come with invitations, and really showed us the best options for our interests/budget without needing hours of searching on our end. Would definitely use again for any invitation needed events, cant... Read More recomend them enough.

Mario Solazzo

Owner Maria Solazzo is the daughter of a commercial printer and has worked in the printing business all of her adult life. With her creativity and attention to detail, Maria believes that she has something special to bring to the stationery industry: One of a kind designs with a personal touch that reflects both the importance of the occasion and the personality of her clients. Pair these attributes with one-on-one attention and exceptional customer service and you have a very special full service design studio.